Tournament Other Metagames Premier League IV - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoW

formally Death on Wings
I put a message on Peli 's wall on Tuesday and haven't had a response, is it possible for my opponent to be subbed or something?

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
sorry team, that should've been a close and interesting game but my luck is just not on point this OMPL

Vid

Our life is what our thoughts make it
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I decided to make a mini analysis of these two battles looking at good plays and the chokes from each games, which both games had. I also discuss some roles and how they changed the games and the likeness of the roles happening to change the outcome of battle.
Important Calcs:
252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 252 HP / 172 Def Clefable in Rain: 187-222 (47.4 - 56.3%) -- 30.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gardevoir in Rain: 255-301 (92 - 108.6%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
Important Calcs:
252 SpA Choice Specs Meloetta Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 24 SpD Slowbro: 255-301 (64.7 - 76.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after burn damage
252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Lopunny: 126-148 (46.4 - 54.6%) -- 64.5% chance to 2HKO

WEEK 3 [Click here for a recap for all matches this week!]

Results

The King Kois VS The Five-Bidoof Fighting Battalion [2-4]
The Beta Bagons VS The Bedroom Blisseys [3-3]
The Legendary Pikachus VS The Majestic Mantykes [4-2]
POINTS RECIEVED THIS WEEK:
[Key: Name - Points | Total Win/Loss difference]

The Five-Bidoof Fighting Battalion = 2 | +2
The Legendary Pikachus = 2 | +2
The King Kois = 0 | -2
The Majestic Mantykes = 0 | -2
The Bedroom Blissesys = 1 | 0
The Beta Bagons = 1 | 0

Leaderboard:
[Key: Name - Points | Total Win/Loss difference]
  1. The Legendary Pikachus - 5 | +4
  2. The Bedroom Blisseys - 4 | +2
  3. The Majestic Mantykes - 3 | 0
  4. The Five-Bidoof Fighting Battlion - 3 | 0
  5. The King Kois - 2 | -2
  6. The Beta Bagons - 1 | -4

[sorry for the delay, i had internet trouble. week 4 should be up very soon]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)