Tournament Other Metagames Premier League IV - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please have the "vs" link to the actual replay of the match?
But then everything after the metagame tag [as in, the "Monotype:"] would be links, resulting in 3 clickable links. That looks kinda ugly imo and I haven't seen any other tournament thread do it. The replays are already being saved in the General thread which is linked in the op. Here's the link again for your convenience: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ompl-iv-general.3573854/#post-6864434

Also, the following people have around 24 hours to complete their matches
Megazard thelinearcurve -Tsunami- Peli Joshz all falls down Kl4ng morogrim

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah we're hopefully playing later today but we might need to sub/double sub since he missed the time on saturday and other than that we have pretty bad time zones and availabilities for each other

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Really didn't want to do this but I'm gonna have to call activity/request sub on curve. He missed the time on saturday, which seems like it might've been due to him thinking he beat me, but now we just can't get a time that works for both of us thanks to really bad timezone difference. I'll be here all of tomorrow after 12 gmt -7, hopefully that works for whoever can sub.

thelinearcurve can you make it at those times? If not, Ransei and Pikachuun see if you can get a sub for those times because curve did miss the scheduled time.

Really didn't want to do this but I'm gonna have to call activity/request sub on curve. He missed the time on saturday, which seems like it might've been due to him thinking he beat me, but now we just can't get a time that works for both of us thanks to really bad timezone difference. I'll be here all of tomorrow after 12 gmt -7, hopefully that works for whoever can sub.
I assume you mean 12 PM, but can you clarify this?

MZ

lost vs donno, would've easily won if I didn't get crit twice as he was sacking his most important mon in the matchup but oh well can't do shit about that sorry team

Well, Week 1 has come to an end. Congratulations to the winning teams and better luck in week 2 to the ones that were not so fortunate.

Results:

WEEK 1 - June 21st
The King Kois VS The Legendary Pikachus [2-4]
The Majestic Mantykes VS The Beta Bagons [4-2]
The Bedroom Blisseys VS The Five-Bidoof Fighting Battalion [4-2]​

Leaderboard:
[Key: Name - Points | Total Win/Loss difference]

1. The Bedroom Blisseys - 2 | +2
  2. The Legendary Pikachus - 2 | +2
  3. The Majestic Mantykes - 2 | +2
  4. The Beta Bagons - 0 | -2
  5. The Five-Bidoof Fighting Battlion - 0 | -2
  6. The King Kois - 0 | -2

Here's Week Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)