Tournament Other Metagames of the Month Tournament: Camomons (No John!) (Won by ponchlake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:annihilape: OM of the Month Tournament: Camomons :dragapult:

The point of this tournament is to allow everyone to discover a tier and have fun while improving the development of the meta.

Important information and rules:

- Due to time constraints, this tournament is a No John tournament, Rounds will last after 3 or 4 days depending on if it is during the beginning or the end of the week, thus, no extensions will be granted until Final.
- This is a Swiss tournament, so everyone will play 4 times even if they lost.
- The tournament will last 3 or 4 rounds (around 2 weeks), depending on the number of signups. People who went undefeated will play a final round to decide the winner of the tournament.
- Matches will be best-of-three in the Camomons format.
- Replays must be posted.
Camomons resources can be found here.

Post "in" to participate and feel free to ask me any questions regarding this. Signups will be open until February (Monday) 6th at 11:59 PM (GMT +1)
If you would like to host an OMotM tournament, contact PandaDoux on discord as PandaDoux♥♡㋛★✩#6506 or contact an OM staff.

:annihilape: OM of the Month Tournament: Camomons :dragapult:

The point of this tournament is to allow everyone to discover a tier and have fun while improving the development of the meta.

Important information and rules:

- Due to time constraints, this tournament is a No John tournament, Rounds will last after 3 or 4 days depending on if it is during the beginning or the end of the week, thus, no extensions will be granted until Final.
- This is a Swiss tournament, so everyone will play 4 times even if they lost. Due to a lack of signups we cannot start the tournament in the swiss format, so instead this tournament becomes a standard single elimination tournament (still no john), i hope you'll still have fun!
- The tournament will last 3 or 4 rounds (around 2 weeks), depending on the number of signups. People who went undefeated will play a final round to decide the winner of the tournament.
- Matches will be best-of-three in the Camomons format.
- Replays must be posted.
Camomons resources can be found here.

Round 1
Palapapop  vs  ponchlake
Shing  vs  MultiPokemon
Siamato  vs  Swiffix
The Number Man zxgzxg  vs  Runoisch
Sirroppu  vs  PandaDoux
doot_  vs  RobDog747
Clastia  vs  Euphonos
giove97  vs  Smallsmallrose
Since there is a sub, i will check every smogon wall to see if everyone contacted or answered to their opponent Wednesday 8th at 1pm GMT+1, if you planned to schedule privately, like on discord, let me know by letting a message on one of the 2 wall, otherwise i'll consider that you did not schedule and you may be subbed out.
Deadline is Thursday 9th at 11:59pm GMT+1
If you would like to host an OMotM tournament, contact PandaDoux on discord as PandaDoux♥♡㋛★✩#6506 or contact an OM staff.

Last edited:

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Reporting my win against Clastia in three intense games.

G1: Blame Siamato for that one SPL replay that brought me memories to one of my (rather unsuccessful) OMPL one
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9camomons-1795847989-o8o3cccmoyx6ibk25f6riiuvsz5gr5npw

G2: Resists, anyone?
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9camomons-1795852103-esrzekp2dmxbj5gh2k8f0zrjyv2hi9ypw

G3: A stalemate of a match which made me need to take some calculated risks
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9camomons-1795855141-g1ge9sxk05hgj0bj0l86gu5pws9x13ppw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)