Gen 6 ORAS Ubers Live Tournament awareness thread (Next series is the first weekend of August!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! This thread will serve as a friendly reminder that there will be two live tournaments hosted this weekend! The schedule (in EST!) is as follows:

Saturday, July 11th at 4:00 P.M.
Sunday, July 12 at 2:00 P.M.

Please be active and sign up for these! The sign-ups will take place in the "Live Tournaments" subforum, which can be found here http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/live-tournaments.341/. You may participate in both, and your best result for the weekend will count towards playoff eligibility for the Lower Tier Tournament series! That's right; Ubers is participating in this series with Doubles and Little Cup and if you perform well across all three tiers, you just might make the playoffs! Imagine what that would do for your e-peen! The goal is for 64 people to sign up for the Saturday tournament, but 48 would be a success as well. One final note: Ubers will have another weekend of live tournaments in early August.

I'll probably also use this thread to keep track of points and congratulate winners.

Tournament standings for July 11th weekend (Ubers only):

8 Points (tournament champions):
Kebabe
Krauersaut

5 Points:
maimslap
Mambo
pohjis
Vileman

3 Points:
DoubleOD
Freeroamer
Hairy Toenail
Mysteria
Stall Hater
ZoroarkForever

2 Points:
awesome86
Bughouse
Cheek Pouch
Cherub Agent
Disenchanted
Gunner Rohan
Merritt
pillowpokemon
scotti
yoda2798
Wreckdra

1 Point:
Bouffalant
christo the gr8
color the sky
Eternal Spirits
Half of Two
hyw
jefozz
KratosMana
Lady Gaga
LankeyMankey
miang
One Last Spock
praj.pran
starmeithegod
Steve Angello
xzern

Last edited:
Oh my good golly gumdrops! Today was a complete success, with 48 participants duking it out in some truly High-Level Matches. As the Tier Leader, I could not be happier with the turnout! You guys are ready for a larger tournament, such as a seasonal or a circuit..assuming there is at least a modest turnout tomorrow, of course!

Congratulations to Krauersaut for winning the first ever Ubers LTT! I cannot wait to see what tomorrow has in store for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)