Tournaments ORAS Premier League II Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
lando_oras_pl_logo_1.png
In this thread, you can sign up to manage in ORASPL II. There will be six or eight teams(depending on signups) and eight slots.
The potential tiers are as following:
ORAS OU
ORAS Ubers
ORAS UU
ORAS RU
ORAS NU
ORAS PU
ORAS LC
ORAS DOU
Here is the signup format:
Code:
Manager:
Assistant Manager:
Team Name:
Why should the Hosting Team pick you?:
  • The cost it will take to retain a player is ORASPL I price + 3k.
  • If you were a manager / assistant manager / player last year, you automatically get the Retain Pool for the team you participated on.
  • For all new managers, you will be randomly given a remaining Retain Pool.
  • You are allowed up to 2 Retains.
  • Retains are locked into the tiers they signed up for last year for the first three weeks of ORASPL II.
  • If a player was below 7k in ORAS PL I their retain is 10k.

Reminders
  • You must sign up with an Assistant Manager.
  • Managers and Assistant Managers can buy themselves for 15k credits
  • You are allowed up to 2 Retains (see above). You must let the hosting team know before Player Signups close.
  • Deadline: Sunday 4th September.

Last edited:

TDR

basics
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Manager: TDR
Assistant Manager: skimmythegod
Team Name: Justified Keldeos
Why should the Hosting Team pick you?: i've managed in a bunch of tours recently like tpp, hpl, ndwc and stuff along with hosting a bunch of oras tours, both me and skimmy have done decently well in this years oras circuit. skimmy was top 3 in a major oras invitational and also played oras in upl and he's also managed ruwc and hpl.

Last edited:

Airi

formerly AmyQuaris
Manager: AmyQuaris
Assistant Manager: Joya
Team name: Nakiri Sylveons
Why should the host team choose you? Joya was manager last year, is qualified to this year's circuit in oras and has played most of the oras tournaments this year, I have been manager multiple times this year in discord tournaments mostly although now I am also manager of pokemon perfect pl, I have a pretty extensive knowledge of oras (I was also in last year's winning team) plus I also have knowledge of most of the pool of each of the tiers

pinorska

Banned deucer.
Managers: pinorska Cousiin
Team Name: Beguiling Bulbasaurs
Why should the host team choose you?
I am a mature, active, and friendly person who will have positive interactions with the hosts and players. I have a lot of recent experience in PLs, building and testing for 1v1PL, NUPL, and playing in UU Snake Draft, DPPPL, NFEPL, ZUPL, Cosmic PL, Pokemon Perfect League, French Natdex PL, Levi's Premiere League (LC). I recently managed Canada for RU world cup without any issues. I have experience building for all of these tiers but ORAS DOU, but I play VGC so it will be fine. Individually I recently made finals in the ORAS UU spotlight tour and had a decent run in Seasonal.
Cousiin actively plays individuals in this generation, made top 16 in recently ORAS cup and is undefeated in Pokemon Perfect League. They are also French and would be able to bolster signups by appealing to a wide range of the community

Managers: pinorska Cousiin
Team Name: Beguiling Bulbasaurs
Why should the host team choose you?
I am a mature, active, and friendly person who will have positive interactions with the hosts and players. I have a lot of recent experience in PLs, building and testing for 1v1PL, NUPL, and playing in UU Snake Draft, DPPPL, NFEPL, ZUPL, Cosmic PL, Pokemon Perfect League, French Natdex PL, Levi's Premiere League (LC). I recently managed Canada for RU world cup without any issues. I have experience building for all of these tiers but ORAS DOU, but I play VGC so it will be fine. Individually I recently made finals in the ORAS UU spotlight tour and had a decent run in Seasonal.
Cousiin actively plays individuals in this generation, made top 16 in recently ORAS cup and is undefeated in Pokemon Perfect League. They are also French and would be able to bolster signups by appealing to a wide range of the community
Confirming

Manager: Pais
Assistant Manager: Daruma
Team Name: SUPERIOR SERPERIORS (it will be 100% changed)
Why should the Hosting Team pick you?: Hi I'm Pais, this year I'm trying to do some major tour experience. I've played WCOP in Team Italy and I've been drafted in SCL, and obviously I've already had some experience in other (minor) team tournaments. As manager this year I've won alongside Howkings a team tournament with custom avatar as prize (teamballo, basically the italian pl). In every team tournament I've played basically everyone has been satisfied with me both as player and as manager since I try to win creating a really good atmosphere inside the team. My co-manager has more managing experience on smogon like dpp-pl, natdex-pl + a levi-pl that he won and we believe that together we can lead the team to victory. We already won a CA prized team tour together and we'd like to do that again.

Manager: QWILY
Assistant Manager: Ditching
Team Name: Stiernackenkommando
Why should the Hosting Team pick you?: I was in the winning team last year, managed tours like RCoP, UWC and a bunch of discord tours. Also have knowledge in all the ORAS tiers, with playing most of them in other team tours. Meanwhile Ditching is active in the community, had a good ORAS Cup run and built for Persephone in SPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)