Tournaments ORAS Premier League - Finals (Won by Waifu Washers)

lando_oras_pl_logo (1).png

Huge shoutout to stexx for the amazing Logo!

Welcome to the first ever ORAS Premier League! Please make sure to read the General Tournament Rules.
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Semifinals | Finals
- Roster | Schedule | Standings | Usage Stats | Replays | Records

:Clefable: Catgirl City Clefables 3 v. 6 :Rotom-Wash: Waifu Washers :Rotom-Wash:
ORAS OU: Revenge Killer vs. Isza
ORAS OU: IPF vs. ACR1
ORAS OU: BluBirD vs. Pohjis
ORAS UU: robjr vs. Wanka
ORAS RU: Bushtush vs. We Three Kings
ORAS PU: Bag of Trixx vs. TSR
ORAS Ubers: byronthewellwell vs. keys
ORAS LC: Crashy vs. Heysup
ORAS DOU: Mishimono vs. Frania
ORAS Monotype: Fylkir Pudin vs. Sabella

Deadline: December 5th, 23:59 EST (4:59 GMT December 6).

Last edited:

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Congratulations to the Waifu Washers! You guys were clearly the better team and have been dominating throughout this tournament, winning the whole thing is more than deserved to all of you.

That said, I do have to shoutout the MVPs of our series: jonfilch and ez. I didn't know managers could be this incompetent in a team tournament, official or not, even if they were actively trying to sabotage their own franchise. I don't remember teaming with players this trash and/or useless in a very long time. Somehow the two of you managed to draft a team with an astounding amount of two good players (three if you include my girl bushtush) and proceeded to be useless during the whole tournament. I was part of the worst SPL team in the history of the tournament (SPL V Raiders) and that was partially because we had a completely useless pair of managers. I sincerely thank the both of you for teaching me a valuable lesson though: no matter how bad things are, they can always be worse. So thank you for a performance that would make locopoke and Hugendugen jealous indeed, looking back at that SPL I miss those guys managing me over you two idiots.

damn we didn't have clutchalos but instead we had the lasse...what an animal when he decides to play like 5 times a year this game. ._.

we had our rough times when our team got absolutely smashed in week 5, we were getting eliminated in semi's being down 2-5 and losing our 4-0 lead in finals into a 4-3 lead. overall i had a pleasant eight weeks with the team so thank you to ElectricityCat and Splash putting up this group of people (and making overall very good and smart team choices even in LC!).

whether you were active or not, i want to thank our players for the duration of the tournament. i do want to give a special shout-out to Wanka and TSR for their hard work even if this tournament wasn't the most serious one. i always respect people who take even these kind of tournaments seriously. great job both of you and keys for their stellar performance in ubers.

finally, my good luck charm, jumping into RU when our lazy bumb didn't show up for 4 weeks and overall great discussions with QWILY deserves a final mention among the rest of the OU core. you were essential for my decent performance and winning this tournament whether you had a good or mediocre record or no record at all.

thanks to the hosts and kittos for the tough final battles.

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Great tour from all of you guys, I’m not one for shoutout posts but thank you for being a quality team and thank you to both our managers for being great all tour long and for paying 10k for me even though everyone else bought for Ubers was 3k, especially since I said I would be travelling for around half of the tour. Sorry for missing those three weeks while I was travelling and thank you for having the faith to slot me into semis tiebreak even after I disappeared for a couple weeks, hopefully the 5 games I did play and the 3-0 in playoffs made up for those. Thank you to the people who filled in for me on short notice during the weeks I wasn’t around, you guys did great and got a tad unlucky but I appreciate it nonetheless. Shoutouts to everyone who dropped teams and ideas in Ubers channel and especially Pohjis, I know ur not really much of a test guy but you still made yourself available when I asked you to and you passed me a couple of squads too so thanks for that. This might be the last tour I join so it was good to finish off this way and it reminded me of why I enjoy ORAS Ubers so much. Cheers

Airi

formerly AmyQuaris
i also want to make a little post, i arrived this year to smogon with hopes to compete and meet a lot of good people that will help me to improve, oras is a meta game that i love and i got better and better as time went by, it's pretty funny to have won my first team tour with all of you (outside the curse of semifinals fufu) thanks a lot to splash and ecat for taking me for this tour, regardless of how many times I played it was great to see so many good players and learn from them, I hope soon to play with all of you again in the same team and those who are retiring I hope they do well in whatever they are going to do ^^

(btw luisin you are the best bench warmer I know)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)