ORAS ORAS OU Winter Seasonal #5 - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming Act

Repeatedly tried to schedule w/ opponent, opponent refused to schedule a time I could make (kept trying to schedule during the hours I have to sleep due to working grave shift)- proof on his wall

Claiming Act

Repeatedly tried to schedule w/ opponent, opponent refused to schedule a time I could make (kept trying to schedule during the hours I have to sleep due to working grave shift)- proof on his wall
Well, I tried to schedule with this opponent, we sheduled for today 12 p.m my time, I asked them again yesterday (?) if that works for them because that should be (they are 9 hours behind me according to them) around 3 p.m their time (15:00 at a sunday) and now I see them requesting "activity on me"...because they are asleep. Asleep at 15 O'clock. I don't know if this is a misunderstanding or malicious intend by 5imian but I request if anything an extension so we can schedule, and the proof for everything I wrote here is indeed on my wall.

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
Well, I tried to schedule with this opponent, we sheduled for today 12 p.m my time, I asked them again yesterday (?) if that works for them because that should be (they are 9 hours behind me according to them) around 3 p.m their time (15:00 at a sunday) and now I see them requesting "activity on me"...because they are asleep. Asleep at 15 O'clock. I don't know if this is a misunderstanding or malicious intend by 5imian but I request if anything an extension so we can schedule, and the proof for everything I wrote here is indeed on my wall.
5imian agreed for 3 a.m their time, they were very clear on when they can play (00:00 - 07:00 GMT -8). The miscommunication is on your end. It will be activity for 5imian unless they are okay to extend.

5imian agreed for 3 a.m their time, they were very clear on when they can play (00:00 - 07:00 GMT -8). The miscommunication is on your end. It will be activity for 5imian unless they are okay to extend.
They agreed on 12 p.m my time! How is that "miscommunication on my end" They AGREED on 12 p.m sunday (today) and then told me no that doesn't work and went to claim activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)