OU ORAS OU Victim of the Week: Week 9 - Thundurus-I | Voting Phase

Ara ara

sayonara
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
EDIT: I was nicely asked to submit a more viable counter as :Stunfisk: Stunfisk is undeniably niche and arguably unviable in the overall ORAS metagame, which is a fair request. I'll put my previous nomination in the following spoilertag in case anyone is wondering whether I might be onto something after all.

Nominating this juicy Counter:

1645138756741.png

Stunfisk @ Air Balloon
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Discharge
- Scald
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

I was pondering a way to punish Torn's tendency to spam Knock off and U-Turn, and Static seemed like the most efficient way. Flame Body is inferior since Torn does hardly care about the damage it deals with its physical attacks most of the time and burn chip is being mittigated by Regenerator. Paralysis in turn really bites Torn, as it really wants to be speedy to do its part effectively. Statics really annoys a ton of other Pokémon in the Tier as well, as a lot of physical attackers at least partly rely on contact moves. :Scizor-Mega: :Pinsir-Mega: :Lopunny-Mega: :Medicham-Mega: :Metagross-Mega: :Talonflame:
Stunfisk is actually the most suited Static mon in the generation, as it has surprisingly good bulk with 109/84/99 basestats, which make it bulkier than Ampharos and allow it to really bug the lot of contact-Users in the tier. Ground/Electric typing lets it resist both Stealth Rocks and Tornadus' STAB, turning Hurricane into a 6HKO after rocks without having to invest into special defense. While electric immunity does not help against Torn, it's something every team should have as Electric is one of the premier offensive types in the game and T-Wave spam is prominent in ORAS. Sharing weaknesses with LandoT is lame, though.

Discharge discourages Torn from Taunting in your face to prevent Rocks and compliments Static in the para-spreading compartment. Scald really annoys Ground types that want to switch into Discharge and is a busted move anyway. Stealth Rocks don't really need explanation, but Static potentially paralyzing opposing Spinners trying to get rid of them deserves mention. The last Move can be a number of things like Toxic/Yawn, to make Stunfisk spread a third Status, Rest for some recovery (Painsplit sadly sucks due to its huge HP Stat) or a coverage option like EQ/EP or Rock Slide with Relaxed Nature to deal a nice chunk to Volcarona. I considered Foul Play, but since it deals pitiful damage to Medichamp due to not applying Pure Power and to ZardX due to the latter having an absurd 111 (?!?) base defense, there doesn't really seem to be too much value in that.

Air Balloon was my Item of choice since I wanted to switch it in against Knock Off Torn anyway. Balloon allows it to counter lead Landorus and Excadrill. Rocky Helmet can be used as well, but in the Torn MU, getting one instance of Chip didn't really feel worthwhile. Lefties are of course a solid alternative if you're not planning on throwing Stunfisk into the first Knock Off.

I realize that Stunfisk is not tiered in the VR, but since the rule about that doesn't seem to be enforced anyway and Stunfisk seems to be designed to punish Torn while being far from useless against other Pokémon, I decided to try my luck anyway.
If it results in this nomination being invalid, I'll have to change to a more conventional mon, as I don't have the time to Ladder for Replays right now due to upcoming exams.

As for my fallback nomination, I'm gong to go ahead and call Diancie-Mega a counter to the described Tornadus-T set. It fits very nicely onto offensive teams and can come into Torn repeatedly while threatening it out with rock STAB.

1645194121754.png
/
1645194136083.png

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power Fire / Earth Power
- Protect

Diancite can not be knocked off, so switching into that has very little drawback. U-Turn does pitiful damage as well, which leaves Hurricane as the strongest attacking option against Diancie, which is still a 4HKO against Diancie-Mega and 5HKO against pre-mega Diancie even with Diancie's negative SpD nature and 0 investment into bulk.

0 SpA Tornadus-Therian Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Diancie: 51-60 (21.1 - 24.8%) -- guaranteed 5HKO
0 SpA Tornadus-Therian Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Diancie-Mega: 66-78 (27.3 - 32.3%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

Diancie itself has the means to severely damage Torn pre-Mega, to the point of having a favourable roll after Stealth Rocks damage, which Regenerator can not prevent. This means that Diancie doesn't have to mega evolve the first chance it gets, but there's a lot of upside to that due to the phenomenal offensive presence Mega-Diancie has, while also discouraging your opponent from using Status Moves due to Magic Bounce.
Post Mega-Evolution, the roll turns into a 100% OHKO.

8 Atk Diancie Diamond Storm vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Tornadus-Therian: 258-306 (71.4 - 84.7%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
8 Atk Diancie-Mega Diamond Storm vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Tornadus-Therian: 390-458 (108 - 126.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

This means that Diancie can switch into everything Torn throws at is multiple times and scare it out, while being very hard to switch into for a lot of teams.

Last edited:
Counter: Rotom Wash

Rotom Wash is one of the few mons that can switch into Tornadus with little drawback. It can easily tank hits from Tornadus and does not even fear being Knocked Off if it has Pain Split.

Tornadus also fears being burnt or para'd on AV sets, and on Taunt sets without AV, it takes a good amount of damage from Volt Switch. Even if Tornadus U-Turns out, Rotom can still preserve momentum by Volt-Switching, or Will-O-Wisping/Hydro Pumping an incoming switchin.

Last edited:

Amir

Banned deucer.
Thundurus-Therian & Thundurus-Incarnate (Checks)

Thundurus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
Hidden Power: Ice
EVs: 8 HP / 28 Def / 172 SpA / 48 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Spe
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Thundurus (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Nasty Plot / Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

I will feature both of these as one Pokémon due to the similarities shared, and to talk a bit more. Totally not to showcase the Thundurus spread.
Thundurus-I and Thundurus-T are two great wall breakers in the ORAS OU tier, They function almost the same, they share more or less similar targets and weaknesses, though one is faster and other hits harder.
Tornadus-T while faster than both variants, it cannot hit both of them too hard, maybe inflicting enough damage with Heatwave or possibly knocking off their item Thundurus manages to shrug the hits off nicely and retaliate back with thunderbolts.
Thundurus-Therian prefers to be utilised on screens and webs offense, while thundurus-I prefers more balance teams.
Thundy-I doesn't have any fancy EV spreads needed but mainly because it needs the most amount of power it can get thanks to a nasty plot and try to hit as hard as Thundy-T, in fact a max invested thundy-T hits 18.27% more than Timid Thundy-I.

Thundurus-Therian's EV spread along with the IVs allow you to hit 300, which is faster than neutral natured base 100s like Medicham-Mega, Manaphy.
The HP investment hits 301 which allows you to survive 3 Seismic Tosses from full against Chansey.
While the investment allows you to live a ton of stuff behind screens such as:
Physical:
252 Atk Choice Band Weavile Icicle Crash vs. 8 HP / 28 Def Thundurus-Therian through Reflect: 255-300 (84.7 - 99.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 Atk Excadrill Rock Slide vs. 8 HP / 28 Def Thundurus-Therian through Reflect: 217-256 (72 - 85%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Special:
+3 252+ SpA Manaphy Surf vs. 8 HP / 48 SpD Thundurus-Therian through Light Screen: 191-225 (63.4 - 74.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+3 252+ SpA Manaphy Ice Beam vs. 8 HP / 48 SpD Thundurus-Therian through Light Screen: 255-300 (84.7 - 99.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Thundurus

This is one of the few mons in the tier that is menacing to both offense and balance with its ability to have either Prankster Thunder Wave or Nasty Plot. Its coverage is extremely annoying to switch into, having only a few switch ins like Mega-Venusaur, Gastrodon, and Hippowdon. Considering that many teams rely on Tornadus as their speed control, a mon like Thundurus can easily come in and use Tornadus as set-up fodder to punch holes through teams

Counter - Rotom-Wash. This guy easily takes the cake, cripples it w/ t-wave, volt switch all day, cripples fat mons with trick.

Check - Thundurus. Nuff said, scary mon if you're unprepared for it(Shame on you if you don't have a thundurus plan)

Aqua Jet

Stardew
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Congrats to Amir for winning the checks, and Anvil Head for winning the counters of Week 4! Your submission will be added to the Hall of Fame Shortly!

Submissions Phase
:XY/Keldeo-Resolute:

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden power Grass

Unlike the majority of special attackers in the ORAS OU metagame, Keldeo-Resolute is able to annihilate both physical and special walls thanks to its signature move, Secret Sword. It also sports decent bulk for an offensive wallbreaker, allowing it to check the likes of Bisharp and Scizor-Mega. How will you defeat this water pony?

The submissions phase will end on Wednesday, February 23red at 11:59pm EST (GMT -5)​

Check

featuredpokemon_tornadustherian.png

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Heat Wave / Hidden Power Ice / Smack Down / Superpower

Assault Vest was one of the best additions of gen 6 and many players realizing that threw the item on ABSOLUTELY everything at the beginning of generation 6 and while most bearers eventually faded into obscurity (AV Excadrill and Tyranitar anyone?), Assault Vest Tornadus-Therian has remained one of the most important pokemon of the generation. From the XY days of checking Aegislash and Landorus-I to today it has been a crucial component of gen 6 OU for its combination of speed and utility. The RegenVest pokes have actually impacted several tiers across the gen but what sets Tornadus-T apart from all the others is of course its immense speed that gets the jump on base 110s and even base 120s which can be considered among the fastest pokemon in the game. Using sheer speed as a defensive tool is something I find often overlooked and in my opinion there is very little embodying this concept better than AV Torn. It isn't a good Keldeo check solely because it can switch into it repeatedly as a wall would be able to do (and Torn-T isn't exactly a wall, even with an Assault Vest) but because it is naturally faster than it, threatens it directly and with U-turn can turn it into momentum, a quality that is extremely rare when talking about something as strong as Specs Keldeo. Knock off + U-Turn is also an incredibly punishing combination that requires very specific counterplay and especially when coming from something so fast and that can do it all game because of Regenerator.

While the days where Tornadus-Therian regularly eved to ohko Keldeo with Hurricane are long gone, Hurricane is still a strong move and 0 spA Hurricane still kos after 2 round of rocks which is chip damage that shouldn't be difficult to get. AV Torn's biggest flaws are its stealth rock weakness and its propensity for getting pursuited and as such it cannot be used as a team's sole way of handling Keldeo as it simply isn't going to work and the choice of the last move can be tricky (I listed every move I saw used on the set). Regardless, Assault Vest Tornadus-Therian is incredibly splashable and offers a ton of offensive and defensive utility in game and a lot of flexibility for the player if you are good at keeping rocks off and it becomes nearly impossible to kill.

Last edited:
1645573130358.png

CHECK

Jellicent @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Scald
- Taunt/Protect

Ok so, Jellicent. One of if not the best Keldeo checks out there, able to eat its pumps and focus misses all day with zero punishment. The only problem of course comes with the fact Keldeo runs HP Grass in which it is a major GGWP if you mess it up in that case, thing's an actual monster in the metagame. Jellicent while niche in the metagame, forms an amazing core with Heatran that becomes a genuine pain for most of the metagame if you lack the musclepower to overwhelm them. Jellicent aside from being a Keldeo check, also acts as a weavile/tyranitar/bisharp check in which you can cripple them with will-o-wisp letting you get the jump the team needs. Other benefits with this thing includes the ability to run Taunt Torn-T, bless that boy, as otherwise you'd more than likely get mauled. Alongside being the singlebest spinblocker and ability to permanently cripple excadrill, speed lets you outrun base 60, you sit on clef clicking taunt all day.

I completely forgot to mention you can also run protect, I'm aware lefties has gotten a lot more popular, but you can't beat colbur's use imo. What protect lets it do instead is let you ignore all speed evs and now be able to handle the likes of m-lop if it tries to go for hjk to grab the kill. Also lets you scout what the opp is doing which is always invaluable.

Last edited:

Ara ara

sayonara
:Amoonguss:

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
Hidden Power: Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Switches into Specs Keldeo pretty well, especially when there's no icy wind. The worst that could happen is a scald burn, which tampers with Amoonguss' great longevity, but Black Sludge and Regen still allow it to stay quite healthy unless there's a ton of hazards up. This is also its main selling point in favor of its competition like :Venusaur-Mega: Mega Venu, which often has to give up momentum to stay healthy for checking :Keldeo: Keldeo throughout the game.
Amoongus can also put something to sleep with perfect accuracy spore, which essentially robbs the opponent of a mon for a while. HP Fire punishes :Ferrothorn: ferrothorn which sneakily tries to absorb the spore. Clear Smog stops setup attempts from :Volcarona: volcarona or :Keldeo: keldeo in a pinch.

Aqua Jet

Stardew
Voting Phase
The Voting phase will last until Saturday, Febuary 26th at 11:59pm EST (GMT -5). You can click each sprite to go to the corresponding post.

Checks
:XY/Tornadus: :XY/Jellicent:

Counters
:XY/Latias: :XY/Amoonguss:

Thank you to everybody who submitted a set and have fun voting!​

This is a tough one. Well, actually not so tough.

Anyways to tl;dr - my votes are Torn-T + Amoonguss respectively and I'll explain why.

Torn-t because it generates lots of momentum, infinitely easier to slap on teams, staves off a wider variety of special threats, outspeeds most of the metagame barring a small handful of megas and scarfers, also difficult to wear down unless you get rocks up.

Amoonguss, I was actually tempted to vote latias-mega, but latias-mega, rather the particular set HTC mentioned, I felt wasn't good enough, as keld can just double back out to a dark type, and not necessarily face any punishment, had it been the t-wave support M-latias set, I'd have gladly chosen it, as the ability to cripple a pursuit trapper is always invaluable. Anyways, amoonguss while passive, makes for a great tyranitar partner, forcing really awkward scenarios where something is going to catch a spore, or if you're real confident, a free double to smth like tyranitar.

All around, all of the options were solid. Great voting week!

Check: Jellicent
Counter: Amoonguss

Jelli is one of the few mons that can switch into Keldeo without worrying about a potential Scald burn limiting it's longevity. Although Tornadus is one of the best mons in the tier, as a Keldeo switch the combination of burn and rocks really hinder it's ability to switch into it long term, even with Regen.
Jelli can comfortably switch into most Keldeo variants, even with HP Grass since it can be scouted for and since Jelli does not drop to one it can just switch out and heal later.

Similarly to what Ithi said, Latias doesn't appreciate a Scald burn or double to a Dark type. Amoonguss, while being a bit more passive is able to resist both of Keldeo's STABs, can Regen off damage, and has its own recovery with Giga Drain or Synthesis. In addition, Amoonguss is one of the most annoying mons to switch into in the entire tier. With access to essentially 3 status moves, this mon will cripple most teams down

Aqua Jet

Stardew
Congrats to Ithi for winning the checks, and Ara ara for winning the counters of Week 5! Your submission will be added to the Hall of Fame Shortly!

Submissions Phase
:XY/Azumarill:

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

I'm in a rush right now but I wanted to get submissions up, so I will (probably) edit in a description later.

The submissions phase will end on Wednesday, March 2nd at 11:59pm EST (GMT -5).​

Ara ara

sayonara
reserving mega venusaur

Nominating Megasaur, a beautiful Plant-Dinosaur-Hybrid.

1646080382582.png
(isn't it adorable?)

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Def / 144 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Hidden Power Fire / Knock Off / Leech Seed

Venusaur's Typing lets it resist both STABs of the :Azumarill: wet easter bunny, while also hitting it super effectively with both of its own STABs. On top of that, holding its corresponding mega stone denies the power boost to Knock Off.
While M-Venusaur's evened out Salad of Stats leaves it with some flaws, it strikes a very nice balance for this particular Matchup.
Its actually very nice 122 base SpA, which allows it to always KO Azumarill with Sludge Bomb after it has used Belly Drum, without even investing a single EV. Giga Drain does the same after one instance of Stealth Rocks, allowing Venu to recover some health.

0 SpA Venusaur-Mega Sludge Bomb vs. 92 HP / 0 SpD Azumarill: 276-326 (75.8 - 89.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO (after Belly Drum)
0 SpA Venusaur-Mega Giga Drain vs. 92 HP / 0 SpD Azumarill: 230-272 (63.1 - 74.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock (after Belly Drum)

Venu's defensive Stats come together nicely as well, allowing it to avoid the OHKO from +6 Play Rough and Knock Off even after one instance of Rocks damage. Taking those attacks is usually not necessary, as Venu outspeeds and Azu can't go for both Belly Drum and Play Rough in the one turn that Venu needs to switch in.
This can be really relevant in the case of Venusaur getting paralyzed prior in the game, as it still tanks a hit after Rocks and has a favourable chance to break through the para KO back with Sludge Bomb or with Giga Drain if Azu is low enough.

+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 248 HP / 96+ Def Venusaur-Mega: 111-132 (30.5 - 36.3%) -- 55.7% chance to 3HKO
+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 96+ Def Venusaur-Mega: 250-295 (68.8 - 81.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Knock Off vs. 248 HP / 96+ Def Venusaur-Mega: 242-285 (66.6 - 78.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Outside of putting a stop to Belly Drum Azu, Venusaur helps a lot handling other Water Pokémon like :Keldeo: Keldeo and :Manaphy: Manaphy lacking Psychic, as well as fairies like :diancie-mega: Diancie-M and :clefable: Clefable and some scary grass types like :serperior: Serperior and :Breloom: Breloom.

Last edited:
Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Earthquake
- Toxic

well.. here is ur counter

walls every attack and gives less of a shit about that +6 boost coming off some 1000 attack

252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Quagsire: 144-169 (36.5 - 42.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Quagsire: 144-169 (36.5 - 42.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock

Without lefties it still hard walls azu and can threaten it with burns which pretty much makes it dead weight and the fear of it should make it switch out.

Check
1646097154195.png

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 240 HP / 16 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Trick

Ok, so. There's a lot of pokes out there that can deal with Azu pre B-drum, tank-chomp with roar, bulky grass-types to hit it for super effective damage to effectively trade one for one and render Azu useless, but none of these pokes really deal w/ Azu /post/ bdrum, and are often prediction reliant as BDrum azu is seen on webs, and they're basically just - send sweeper in and have an immediate answer. Enter Washtom. Washtom is not only an amazing poke in of its own right, but it can run a multitude of sets, from double status, vanilla wisp + split, to scarf aka the one I have here. Scarf does a variety of things here - is able to Lock Azu into bdrum, doesn't fear Aqua-Jet, threatens a will-o-wisp, and its volt switch can do a fair bit of damage forcing an early activation of sitrus berry putting Azu in range of any priority move that is faster than its jet.

16+ SpA Rotom-Wash Volt Switch vs. 92 HP / 0 SpD Azumarill: 212-252 (58.2 - 69.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Rotom-Wash: 150-177 (49.8 - 58.8%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO

252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Play Rough vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Rotom-Wash: 169-199 (56.1 - 66.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+6 252+ Atk Huge Power burned Azumarill Play Rough vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Rotom-Wash: 336-396 (111.6 - 131.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Just keep these calcs in mind so you know what you're dealing with(Also, you're insane for trying to get a wisp off on azu in the first place. This thing is an offensive check.)

Proccing berry early is always essential to get azu in a safe enough range. Teammates like Scizor, Talon, M-gross in particular absolutely love this, or any mon that is able to live aqua jet.

Last edited:

Amir

Banned deucer.
Check: Serperior

Serperior @ Light Clay
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 196 HP / 44 Def / 12 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Leaf Storm
- Glare / Taunt

Serperior is hands down one of the best pokemon in the tier currently, thanks to a snowballing effect in Contrary Leaf Storms, granting a free +2 SpA with every Leaf Storm that makes contact.
Serperior has some naturally good bulk and makes it capable of tanking hits from a wide range of pokemon at least once.
While when it comes to Azumarill, well Leaf Storm is your answer, even though Leaf Storm doesn't KO Azumarill from full, it allows Serperior to weaken Azumarill just enough for teammates to remove it from the game.
As mentioned before Serperior is bulky enough to live a wide range of things, one of these is high roll Play Rough + Aqua Jet + rocks damage easily.

Before BD:
252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Play Rough vs. 196 HP / 44 Def Serperior: 178-211 (52.3 - 62%) -- 98.8% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 196 HP / 44 Def Serperior: 39-47 (11.4 - 13.8%) -- possibly the worst move ever

After BD:
+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 196 HP / 44 Def Serperior: 158-186 (46.4 - 54.7%) -- 10.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

As for the EV spread. This is my Screens Serperior it is EV'd to live Fake Out + HJK from Mega Lopunny from full, and lives 2 Psychics from Mega Zam after setting light screen on the first one. While the rest of the EVs are dumped into SpA to get higher rolls vs things especially after multiple Leaf Storm boosts where the rolls are noticeable.

Aqua Jet

Stardew
Voting Phase
The Voting phase will last until Saturday, March 5th at 11:59pm EST (GMT -5). You can click each sprite to go to the corresponding post.

Checks
:XY/Rotom-Wash: :XY/Serperior:

Counters
:XY/Venusaur-Mega: :XY/Quagsire:

Thank you to everybody who submitted a set and have fun voting!​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)