OU ORAS OU Viability Rankings

Spl4sh

Banned deucer.
1671582672361.png

To begin with, I've left a decent number of mons unranked. I agree they all have a niche but they're outclassed a decent amount by other mons ranked above them and in some cases, I can't even think of situations where I'd switch the top 10 mons in my rank against these mons.

Now, to have a brief comment on my rankings I've valued utility over raw power when ranking. It's almost impossible to make fully viable teams without having half of the top 10 mons in your team. You can try, and you can even beat me without them but I doubt you can do it consistently. And yes, this means having only 1 Mega in the first 10 positions of my ranking, as I said when it comes to building a team it's almost impossible to do it without these 9 mons, they provide too much utility (Excadrill, Rotom-W and Slowbro), versatility (Clefable, Tornadus-Therian and Volcanion) or even both.

This doesn't mean the tier is in a bad state too as there are more viable playstyles than ever, but when talking about Megas you can pick from a wide pool of options, and they're all similarly good, with 3 of them (Lopunny, Diancie and Medicham) standing out from the rest for me.

Rather than commenting about every mon in the first positions of my ranking, because some of them don't even need explanation lol, I'm gonna highlight some of them:

A+ Rank

1670453368805.png

It burns. It paras. It toxics. It regens. What more can you ask for? After Rotom-W this is the Pokémon that punishes most in this tier, not to mention the fact it's almost impossible to OHKO them even with special attackers. You will attack, it will para you and switch out. Slowbro is the best switch-in to the likes of Lopunny, Metagross and Medicham. There's matchups you can even allow yourself to play with this while being Toxic'd or using Slowbro to scout your opponent.

1670453660472.png

I've learned to love this mon during SPL, it's impossible to have a way to play against every one of their sets and it's gonna be the Pokémon to rise the most in VR. Volcanion also burns, toxics and doesn't get OHKO'd, with a plus of being able to phaze (or just going Haze, but Roar looks more common right now) and hitting harder.

1670453843525.png

Offensive threat that has been on the rise lately, hits hard and can get past the most viable mons in the metagame, except for Clefable. But Weavile can beat them after Knocking, or by flinching or running Adamant.

1670454409379.png

I'm probably biased here but I love the utility this Pokémon gives. The access to Defog, Thunder Wave, Trick and Healing Wish is too good in todays meta.

1670454207495.png

I'm only gonna talk about the Static set as it is the standard now. This mon would be higher for me if it didn't have to rely on Static so much, it's awesome when it works but lackluster when it doesn't work. Volt Switch/Discharge/Thunderbolt, Heat Wave and HP Ice is an insane combination that gets to take advantage of teams most of the time.

A Rank

1670454496886.png

On the rise. Sand is having its time in the sun again, Tyranitar snuck into Invitational top 10 in usage with a 61% winrate (only behind Tornadus-Therian and Ferrothorn in the top 10). Tyranitar also provides a lot of utility, we've seen Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Assault Vest, Smooth Rock, Chople Berry and others getting usage in the most recent ORAS games, its access to a wide pool of moves also make Tyranitar stand out from other mons. It's not ranked higher for me because the best Megas in the metagame can take advantage of it easily and force it to switch-out, not before it cripples or picks one of the opponent's Pokémon in most cases.

1670454761461.png

Heatran is also a Pokémon that you can run a lot of different sets, but its best set is so good that it doesn't make sense to run variations like Choice Scarf, Choice Specs, Power Herb, etc. Magma Storm paired with Toxic can cripple every mon in the tier, Heatran's bulk, access to SR and phazing almost turns it into a powerhouse of the metagame. If it wasn't by the bulky waters or fighting-types in every team...

1670455005045.png

The god slug. Althought I like Gastrodon and think it's one of the best mons to stop volturn cores it's simply outclassed by the others bulky water in the tier. But you can't underestimate the slug, it has access to 2 good abilities in Storm Drain and Sticky Hold and can also be used as a Physical or Special Wall, it also has STAB Scald and Earthquake and the access to moves like Clear Smog, Counter and Curse.

A- Rank

1670455357037.png

Also on the rise, way less than the other Pokémon above them. I've used this Pokémon more than I'd like to in my most recent games. Zard-Y can beat the most used cores in the metagame easily, then you remember SR exists, Focus Blast misses and it only has 328 Speed.

1670455295004.png

Broken on paper. Falls short in practice almost every time.

1670455751566.png

Non-Mega is just better. Still, you can't forget about Slowbro-Mega when building or playing, we've seen it win a lot of games (probably more than it lost) in the last months. Its ability and great movepool make Slowbro a threat.

1670455600637.png

Toxic Spikes are great. It gets overpressured most of the time though.

B+ Rank

1670455648959.png

I was a hater once. Now I'm less of a hater. In all seriousness Talonflame can provide some utility and even sweep some teams in the current metagame, I've grown to like this Pokémon a bit more after building the team I used vs relous in Invitational Round 1.

1670455840620.png

Until some months ago I considered this to be an anti-meta Pokémon and abused it to win ORAS Seasonal, now that people noticed Thundurus it seems a lot harder to win games with it. I've ranked this higher than its counterpart because of the insane Special Attack it has, in some cases you can beat teams without having to set up. Thundurus also has a decent bulk that allows you to drop the Speed in exchange for Special Attack.

1670456141862.png

The Pokémon that was most hurt by the metagame development. I still think Keldeo is good and can abuse some of the most common cores, but having to rely too much on prediction doesn't help Keldeo's position in my rankings.

1670456318088.png

Similar to Gastrodon, but to a way bigger extent. It gets outclassed both as a ground-type and as a sand setter. Even though Tyranitar is better, Hippo has its uses.

Last edited:

Amir

Banned deucer.
Here's my perspective after building countless amount of teams, following metagame trends, and comparing different pokemon roles.
Do note that players with different styles and preferences may argue about what's better or worse. I tried my best to represent each pokemon based on their usage, paying attention to their role's importance in a game and how easy or difficult it is to build around a specific mon in comparison to another. Do note my list is not perfect but it's quite close to how I visualize the ORAS metagame based on personal experience over my many years of playing.

From my experience within the ORAS OU Tier, my ranking is based mostly on versatility within the tier. I've stated about a year or so ago involving how the metagame will more than likely maintain the relevancy of Excadrill, Clefable, Tornadus-T, Rotom-Wash, and Serperior, which I still hold confident to. I've had a difficult time however assessing the disparity between ranks A+ and A, most notably for my personal success with these mons while also comparing the success of tournament players. As the tiers lower, mons become more muddled, with a lack of a foundational structure for team design.
1670546631258.png

Spl4sh

Banned deucer.
VR update! After almost 2 years

After the conclusion of ORAS Invitational and Circuit tournaments, this was the best time to do the ranking update. Thanks to everyone who submitted their rankings this time!

S Rank
1. +1 :excadrill: Excadrill
2. -1 :clefable: Clefable

S- Rank
3. +5 :tornadus-therian: Tornadus-Therian
4. +3 :serperior: Serperior
5. +1 :rotom-wash: Rotom-W
6. +16 :lopunny-mega: Lopunny-Mega
7. +18 :weavile: Weavile

A+ Rank
8. +20 :diancie-mega: Diancie-Mega
9. +8 :alakazam-mega: Alakazam-Mega
10. +4 :Manaphy: Manaphy
11. +48 :Volcanion: Volcanion
12. -9 :Ferrothorn: Ferrothorn
13. +19 :medicham-mega: Medicham-Mega
14. +2 :volcarona: Volcarona
15. -3 :latias-mega: Latias-Mega
16. -11 :metagross-mega: Metagross-Mega

A Rank
17. -2 :tyranitar:Tyranitar
18. +16 :slowbro: Slowbro
19. +12 :latias: Latias
20. -2 :altaria-mega: Altaria-Mega
21. +6 :charizard-mega-y: Charizard-Mega-Y
22. -13 :garchomp: Garchomp
23. -19 :gliscor: Gliscor
24. -11 :magnezone: Magnezone
25. +14 :zapdos: Zapdos
26. +10 :thundurus: Thundurus
27. +5 :scizor-mega: Scizor-Mega
28. -9 :bisharp: Bisharp
29. +32 :cofagrigus: Cofagrigus

A- Rank
30. -19 :keldeo: Keldeo
31. +4 :slowbro-mega: Slowbro-Mega
32. +6 :tyranitar-mega: Tyranitar-Mega
33. -23 :heatran: Heatran
34. -14 :landorus-therian: Landorus-Therian
35. +12 :talonflame: Talonflame
36. -10 :chansey: Chansey
37. -14 :skarmory: Skarmory
38. -14 :tangrowth: Tangrowth
39. +2 :Charizard-Mega-X: Charizard-Mega-X
40. +5 :pinsir-mega: Pinsir-Mega

B+ Rank
41. -12 :gastrodon: Gastrodon
42. +9 :Dragonite: Dragonite
43. -6 :Thundurus-Therian: Thundurus-Therian
44. -23 :Latios: Latios
45. -5 :Azumarill: Azumarill
46. -3 :Gyarados-Mega: Gyarados-Mega
47. +25 :Venusaur-Mega: Venusaur-Mega
48. *new* :Jellicent: Jellicent
49. -3 :Suicune: Suicune

B Rank
50. +19 :mew: Mew
51. +3 :kyurem-black: Kyurem-Black
52. +10 :gardevoir-mega: Gardevoir-Mega
53. +5 :starmie: Starmie
54. +12 :manectric-mega: Manectric-Mega
55. -5 :breloom: Breloom
56. -1 :quagsire: Quagsire
57. -8 :amoonguss: Amoonguss
58. -16 :crawdaunt: Crawdaunt
59. -7 :heracross-mega: Heracross-Mega

B- Rank
60. -30 :hydreigon: Hydreigon
61. -17 :latios-mega: Latios-Mega
62. +15 :seismitoad: Seismitoad
63. *new* :cresselia: Cresselia
64. -1 :gengar: Gengar
65. +6 :terrakion: Terrakion
66. -18 :alomomola: Alomomola

C+ Rank
67. -11 :reuniclus: Reuniclus
68. +10 :victini: Victini
69. *new* :nidoking: Nidoking
70. +5 :gallade-mega: Gallade-Mega
71. -18 :jirachi: Jirachi
72. +1 :aerodactyl-mega: Aerodactyl-Mega
73. -8 :hippowdon: Hippowdon
74. -8 :kyurem: Kyurem
75. -15 :alakazam: Alakazam
76. *new* :rotom-mow: Rotom-Mow

C Rank
77. +10 :sharpedo-mega: Sharpedo-Mega
78. *new* :absol-mega: Absol-Mega
79. *new* :ditto: Ditto
80. -23 :shuckle: Shuckle
81. -14 :mamoswine: Mamoswine
82. *new* :cloyster: Cloyster
83. -7 :garchomp-mega: Garchomp-Mega
84. -5 :azelf: Azelf
85. *new* :Hoopa: Hoopa
86. -16 :slowking: Slowking
87. *new* :magneton: Magneton
88. *new* :sceptile-mega: Sceptile-Mega
89. *new* :scizor: Scizor
90. -1 :tentacruel:Tentacruel
91. -27 :gyarados: Gyarados:
92. *new* :pidgeot-mega: Pidgeot-Mega
93. -8 :klefki: Klefki

C- Rank
94. *new* :houndoom-mega: Houndoom-Mega
95. *new* :nidoqueen: Nidoqueen
96. *new* :beedrill-mega: Beedrill-Mega
97. *new* :blastoise-mega: Blastoise-Mega
98. *new* :aerodactyl-mega:Aerodactyl
99. -17 :empoleon: Empoleon
100. *new* :aggron-mega: Aggron-Mega
101. *new* :raikou: Raikou
102. -14 :swampert-mega: Swampert-Mega
103. -13 :togekiss: Togekiss
104. *new* :chesnaught: Chesnaught
105. *new* :camerupt-mega: Camerupt-Mega

D Rank
106. :diggersby: Diggersby
107. :hawlucha: Hawlucha
108. :zygarde: Zygarde
109. :uxie: Uxie
110. :kingdra: Kingdra
111. :infernape: Infernape
112. :cobalion: Cobalion
113. :scolipede: Scolipede
114. :ninetales: Ninetales
115. :krookodile: Krookodile
116. :dragalge: Dragalge
117. :glalie-mega: Glalie-Mega
118. :politoed: Politoed
119. :zoroark: Zoroark
120. :tyrantrum: Tyrantrum
121. :conkeldurr: Conkeldurr
122. :haxorus: Haxorus
123. :doublade: Doublade
124. :milotic: Milotic
125. :metagross: Metagross
126. :barbaracle: Barbaracle

Last edited:

Amir

Banned deucer.
So...there's a new glitch that might change things. green_typhlosion posted this in one of the in-game threads and I figured y'all would want to know.
I am not sure about the ruling for glitched moves in Smogon formats and I am not sure if it will allow you to use Dragon Ascent taught via the glitch in the physical copies of Wi-Fi or wireless matches, as I remember they used to do some checking on the legitimacy of moves and so forth. We might need a researcher to check if this is possible, best idea is to contact the person who made the video and perform tests with them.

P.S: I know a glitch in Scarlet and Violet exists that allows you to capture Indeedee-Female with Trick Room due to an oversight from the developers, it can be found in level 5 raids. However, when you try to teach Indeedee-Female Trick Room via TM it doesn't learn it. In addition, it has had a drastic impact on VGC 2023 tournaments both online and in real-life events, in addition to the SV DOU metagame.

We might need to reopen the ORAS OU discussion thread to discuss these things in better detail.

VR update! After almost 2 years

After the conclusion of ORAS Invitational and Circuit tournaments, this was the best time to do the ranking update. Thanks to everyone who submitted their rankings this time!

S Rank
1. +1 :excadrill: Excadrill
2. -1 :clefable: Clefable

S- Rank
3. +5 :tornadus-therian: Tornadus-Therian
4. +3 :serperior: Serperior
5. +1 :rotom-wash: Rotom-W
6. +16 :lopunny-mega: Lopunny-Mega
7. +18 :weavile: Weavile

A+ Rank
8. +20 :diancie-mega: Diancie-Mega
9. +8 :alakazam-mega: Alakazam-Mega
10. +4 :Manaphy: Manaphy
11. +48 :Volcanion: Volcanion
12. -9 :Ferrothorn: Ferrothorn
13. +19 :medicham-mega: Medicham-Mega
14. +2 :volcarona: Volcarona
15. -3 :latias-mega: Latias-Mega
16. -11 :metagross-mega: Metagross-Mega

A Rank
17. -2 :tyranitar:Tyranitar
18. +16 :slowbro: Slowbro
19. +12 :latias: Latias
20. -2 :altaria-mega: Altaria-Mega
21. +6 :charizard-mega-y: Charizard-Mega-Y
22. -13 :garchomp: Garchomp
23. -19 :gliscor: Gliscor
24. -11 :magnezone: Magnezone
25. +14 :zapdos: Zapdos
26. +10 :thundurus: Thundurus
27. +5 :scizor-mega: Scizor-Mega
28. -9 :bisharp: Bisharp
29. +32 :cofagrigus: Cofagrigus

A- Rank
30. -19 :keldeo: Keldeo
31. +4 :slowbro-mega: Slowbro-Mega
32. +6 :tyranitar-mega: Tyranitar-Mega
33. -23 :heatran: Heatran
34. -14 :landorus-therian: Landorus-Therian
35. +12 :talonflame: Talonflame
36. -10 :chansey: Chansey
37. -14 :skarmory: Skarmory
38. -14 :tangrowth: Tangrowth
39. +2 :Charizard-Mega-X: Charizard-Mega-X
40. +5 :pinsir-mega: Pinsir-Mega

B+ Rank
41. -12 :gastrodon: Gastrodon
42. +9 :Dragonite: Dragonite
43. -6 :Thundurus-Therian: Thundurus-Therian
44. -23 :Latios: Latios
45. -5 :Azumarill: Azumarill
46. -3 :Gyarados-Mega: Gyarados-Mega
47. +25 :Venusaur-Mega: Venusaur-Mega
48. *new* :Jellicent: Jellicent
49. -3 :Suicune: Suicune

B Rank
50. +19 :mew: Mew
51. +3 :kyurem-black: Kyurem-Black
52. +10 :gardevoir-mega: Gardevoir-Mega
53. +5 :starmie: Starmie
54. +12 :manectric-mega: Manectric-Mega
55. -5 :breloom: Breloom
56. -1 :quagsire: Quagsire
57. -8 :amoonguss: Amoonguss
58. -16 :crawdaunt: Crawdaunt
59. -7 :heracross-mega: Heracross-Mega

B- Rank
60. -30 :hydreigon: Hydreigon
61. -17 :latios-mega: Latios-Mega
62. +15 :seismitoad: Seismitoad
63. *new* :cresselia: Cresselia
64. -1 :gengar: Gengar
65. +6 :terrakion: Terrakion
66. -18 :alomomola: Alomomola

C+ Rank
67. -11 :reuniclus: Reuniclus
68. +10 :victini: Victini
69. *new* :nidoking: Nidoking
70. +5 :gallade-mega: Gallade-Mega
71. -18 :jirachi: Jirachi
72. +1 :aerodactyl-mega: Aerodactyl-Mega
73. -8 :hippowdon: Hippowdon
74. -8 :kyurem: Kyurem
75. -15 :alakazam: Alakazam
76. *new* :rotom-mow: Rotom-Mow

C Rank
77. +10 :sharpedo-mega: Sharpedo-Mega
78. *new* :absol-mega: Absol-Mega
79. *new* :ditto: Ditto
80. -23 :shuckle: Shuckle
81. -14 :mamoswine: Mamoswine
82. *new* :cloyster: Cloyster
83. -7 :garchomp-mega: Garchomp-Mega
84. -5 :azelf: Azelf
85. *new* :Hoopa: Hoopa
86. -16 :slowking: Slowking
87. *new* :magneton: Magneton
88. *new* :sceptile-mega: Sceptile-Mega
89. *new* :scizor: Scizor
90. -1 :tentacruel:Tentacruel
91. -27 :gyarados: Gyarados:
92. *new* :pidgeot-mega: Pidgeot-Mega
93. -8 :klefki: Klefki

C- Rank
94. *new* :houndoom-mega: Houndoom-Mega
95. *new* :nidoqueen: Nidoqueen
96. *new* :beedrill-mega: Beedrill-Mega
97. *new* :blastoise-mega: Blastoise-Mega
98. *new* :aerodactyl-mega:Aerodactyl
99. -17 :empoleon: Empoleon
100. *new* :aggron-mega: Aggron-Mega
101. *new* :raikou: Raikou
102. -14 :swampert-mega: Swampert-Mega
103. -13 :togekiss: Togekiss
104. *new* :chesnaught: Chesnaught
105. *new* :camerupt-mega: Camerupt-Mega

D Rank
106. :diggersby: Diggersby
107. :hawlucha: Hawlucha
108. :zygarde: Zygarde
109. :uxie: Uxie
110. :kingdra: Kingdra
111. :infernape: Infernape
112. :cobalion: Cobalion
113. :scolipede: Scolipede
114. :ninetales: Ninetales
115. :krookodile: Krookodile
116. :dragalge: Dragalge
117. :glalie-mega: Glalie-Mega
118. :politoed: Politoed
119. :zoroark: Zoroark
120. :tyrantrum: Tyrantrum
121. :conkeldurr: Conkeldurr
122. :haxorus: Haxorus
123. :doublade: Doublade
124. :milotic: Milotic
125. :metagross: Metagross
126. :barbaracle: Barbaracle
the coffin is going crazy lmao

also is there any way to see the reasoning behind the shifts? I get why coffin is so high but idk what happened to a lot of the other mons

edit: i'm dumb I just scrolled up lmao

thebestever543

I COULD BE BANNED!
I noticed Celebi completely dropped from vr. I don’t have any experience in the tier, I’ve been laddering this week and watched some old tourney games so I’m coming here to learn. Looking at the tier, Celebi doesn’t look too bad? It’s typing and bulk allows it to check a few mons in the meta that I read were pretty threatening such as Keldeo, Breloom, Serp and it soft checks a bunch of other stuff too. MDiancie, Lop, Medicham. It’s ability is also pretty solid, absorbing stuff like toxic/t wave and has access to a lot of utility that can fill roles for your team others can’t. I’m wondering if it’s just outclassed? Maybe it doesn’t fit on many team structures? I appreciate any response, thanks

Amir

Banned deucer.
I noticed Celebi completely dropped from vr. I don’t have any experience in the tier, I’ve been laddering this week and watched some old tourney games so I’m coming here to learn. Looking at the tier, Celebi doesn’t look too bad? It’s typing and bulk allows it to check a few mons in the meta that I read were pretty threatening such as Keldeo, Breloom, Serp and it soft checks a bunch of other stuff too. MDiancie, Lop, Medicham. It’s ability is also pretty solid, absorbing stuff like toxic/t wave and has access to a lot of utility that can fill roles for your team others can’t. I’m wondering if it’s just outclassed? Maybe it doesn’t fit on many team structures? I appreciate any response, thanks
The thing about Celebi is that it has a lot of competition, if you're trying to check Lopunny, Medicham, etc you got Slowbro and Clefable which does the roll way better. In addition, it doesn't appreciate the high Weavile, Torn-T, Volcarona usage.
Sure it checks Keldeo very well and Serperior to an extent, but Keldeo is usually partnered with Pursuit trapping mons which Celebi doesn't really like, not to mention Keldeo isn't even the most used water in the tier, there are better waters which just smack Celebi, those being Tail Glow Manaphy and Volcanion. If the meta was as it was years it ago it would work, that being when Keldeo was super high in usage and CB Weavile wasn't the primary set, it could have served a purpose. I hope this helps summarise things.

I think Celebi as a pokemon that checks in 1 slot alot of pokemons and does a bunch of roles while providing rocks and momentum for more offensive teams like Medicham or more relevant for current meta Ada Lopunny gives it a niche and makes celebi viable. Not any other pokemon can do what Celebi does even if it has alot of flaws too like being pursuit trappable or not as sturdy or very good to at any of the roles that u tryin to do. A fine C tier pokemon if you ask me

thebestever543

I COULD BE BANNED!
I think Celebi as a pokemon that checks in 1 slot alot of pokemons and does a bunch of roles while providing rocks and momentum for more offensive teams like Medicham or more relevant for current meta Ada Lopunny gives it a niche and makes celebi viable. Not any other pokemon can do what Celebi does even if it has alot of flaws too like being pursuit trappable or not as sturdy or very good to at any of the roles that u tryin to do. A fine C tier pokemon if you ask me
Thanks man, appreciate it! I knew I wasn’t crazy haha

thebestever543

I COULD BE BANNED!
The thing about Celebi is that it has a lot of competition, if you're trying to check Lopunny, Medicham, etc you got Slowbro and Clefable which does the roll way better. In addition, it doesn't appreciate the high Weavile, Torn-T, Volcarona usage.
Sure it checks Keldeo very well and Serperior to an extent, but Keldeo is usually partnered with Pursuit trapping mons which Celebi doesn't really like, not to mention Keldeo isn't even the most used water in the tier, there are better waters which just smack Celebi, those being Tail Glow Manaphy and Volcanion. If the meta was as it was years it ago it would work, that being when Keldeo was super high in usage and CB Weavile wasn't the primary set, it could have served a purpose. I hope this helps summarise things.
Ah okay that makes a lot of sense. Do you think the baton pass ban hurt its viability?

Amir

Banned deucer.
Ah okay that makes a lot of sense. Do you think the baton pass ban hurt its viability?
Here I would say yea, Baton Pass Celebi would def increase its viability. Nasty Plot, Sub, CM passing are all strong selling points.
Unfortunately, I don't think the ORAS council has any plans on unbanning Baton Pass any time soon, or any forms of baton pass such as dry passing. (although I am not against the idea, In fact, I would actually support a raw baton pass metagame, where we could use pinch berries).

Might be something worth discussing in the ORAS OU Discord server.

thebestever543

I COULD BE BANNED!
Here I would say yea, Baton Pass Celebi would def increase its viability. Nasty Plot, Sub, CM passing are all strong selling points.
Unfortunately, I don't think the ORAS council has any plans on unbanning Baton Pass any time soon, or any forms of baton pass such as dry passing. (although I am not against the idea, In fact, I would actually support a raw baton pass metagame, where we could use pinch berries).

Might be something worth discussing in the ORAS OU Discord server.
I’ll have to join that server! Appreciate the responses, you’ve been very helpful

fade

pistol pete
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
MPL Champion
S Rank
:Clefable: Clefable
:Excadrill: Excadrill

S-
:serperior: Serperior
:lopunny-mega: Lopunny-Mega
:rotom-wash: Rotom-W

A+
:alakazam-mega: Alakazam-Mega
:ferrothorn: Ferrothorn
:diancie-mega: Diancie-Mega
:gliscor: Gliscor
:altaria-mega: Altaria-Mega
:heatran: Heatran
:latias-mega: Latias-Mega

A
:magnezone: Magnezone
:weavile: Weavile
:zapdos: Zapdos
:volcarona: Volcarona
:tornadus-therian: Tornadus-T
:manaphy: Manaphy
:bisharp: Bisharp
:skarmory: Skarmory
:keldeo: Keldeo
:metagross-mega: Metagross-Mega
:tyranitar-mega: Tyranitar-Mega
:gastrodon-east: Gastrodon

A-
:tyranitar: Tyranitar
:latias: Latias
:chansey: Chansey
:volcanion: Volcanion
:gallade-mega: Gallade-Mega
:Slowbro: Slowbro
:thundurus: Thundurus
:garchomp: Garchomp
:medicham-Mega: Medicham-Mega

B+
:cofagrigus: Cofagrigus
:thundurus-therian: Thundurus-T
:venusaur-mega: Venusaur-Mega
:jellicent: Jellicent
:kyurem-black: Kyurem-B
:slowbro-mega: Slowbro-Mega
:pinsir-mega: Pinsir-Mega
:suicune: Suicune
:kyurem: Kyurem
:charizard-mega-x: Charizard-Mega-X

B
:amoonguss: Amoonguss
:azumarill: Azumarill
:talonflame: Talonflame
:hydreigon: Hydreigon
:charizard-mega-y: Charizard-Mega-Y
:quagsire: Quagsire
:mew: Mew
:cloyster: Cloyster
:landorus-therian: Landorus-T
:reuniclus: Reuniclus
:manectric-mega: Manectric-Mega
:hawlucha: Hawlucha
:gardevoir-mega: Gardevoir-Mega

B-
:ditto: Ditto
:seismitoad: Seismitoad
:breloom: Breloom
:hippowdon: Hippowdon
:alomomola: Alomomola
:Scizor-Mega: Scizor-Mega
:cresselia: Cresselia
:starmie: Starmie
:crawdaunt: Crawdaunt
:tangrowth: Tangrowth
:slowking: Slowking
:togekiss: Togekiss
:latios: Latios
:Absol-Mega: Absol-Mega
:dragonite: Dragonite
:victini: Victini
:Gyarados-Mega: Gyarados-Mega

C
:hoopa: Hoopa
:zygarde: Zygarde
:shuckle: Shuckle
:Aerodactyl-Mega: Aerodactyl-Mega
:gengar: Gengar
:jirachi: Jirachi
:uxie: Uxie
:scolipede: Scolipede
:entei: Entei
:terrakion: Terrakion
:aerodactyl: Aerodactyl
:xatu: Xatu
:Sharpedo-Mega: Sharpedo-Mega
:barbaracle: Barbaracle
:diggersby: Diggersby
:azelf: Azelf
:mamoswine: Mamoswine
:Heracross-Mega: Heracross-Mega

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)