Project ORAS NU Theorymons

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Magic Guard Mega Audino was up, I voted for that, so let's keep the BROKEN train rolling with Vivillon

and

CTC (Sudowoodo)

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
+ Grass/Rock typing + Head Smash,
+ Normal/Ground typing.

Congratulations to the above winners! We're going to wrap this project up for now with Sun and Moon being released; you can probably expect Sun and Moon theorymon tournaments and a new thread in the future however! All of these mons will also still be available to play with on QQ's server in the ORAS metagame. Feel free to discuss the finished metagame here if you want.

Thanks to everyone for contributing!

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I just wanna say that I always used to hate theorymon projects. They ended up being super circle jerkey and never accomplished anything. I was always super opposed to the idea whenever anyone brought up bringing them back because they never got anywhere and ended up dead within the month.

However, I have to give serious credit to erisia, Quite Quiet, and everyone else who really put forth a great effort in this thread. It's obvious a lot of care and attention went into this project, and it's developed its own following and community as a result. This has been a super successful project and I'm delighted to be proven wrong by the community. My only regret is never getting too involved in them myself.

I'd like to offer my sincere thanks, as well! You guys have created a seriously positive activity for the community, and that isn't something that should be undervalued. I'm looking forward to seeing the return of Theorymons in Gen 7 and how this unique metagame will shape up from there!

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This has been fun yeah! It's been interesting to see the unique and creative ideas that the community has come up with for this project n_n

Also, I think AJB and Shadestep also deserve shout-outs for their contributions to this thread too!

Em

formerly Based Sexy Pants
R.I.P., missed the voting session. It's fine though since my girl Jerky got in.
Thanks for the fun times everyone. Hopefully we still coordinate tournaments every now and then, at least until Gen VII NU comes out. I had a lot of fun, and it was nice to be able to contribute towards a community in some manner.
Thanks to everyone who helped run the project, and that helped contribute. Love you guys. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)