Strategy & Metagame ORAS Megas: Where they are now

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
A while back I wrote an article on ORAS Megas in OU, which was written over 6 months ago back in December. I thought it would be cool to do a follow up on this and take a look at the ones that have managed to stay relevant in OU. I'd probably do what I did last time in that I'd post a brief summary of the mon and post its best set (or at least one of them). Thoughts?

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
From that article I can tell a shitton has changed lol

Can you give a few examples of those that have stayed relevant and why (couple sentences)? If this is approved, I think it'd also be nice to see a "fall from glory" paragraph with a few sentences on the Megas that were good for a few months but are now used much more in lower tiers (Mega Glalie, Mega Beedrill, Mega Camerupt especially)

also Valmanway Valentine if they have anything to add

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)