Other Features Orange League Article (I will think of a better name eventually)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Um, hi! It's been a while since I did this so hopefully I don't forget anything, lol.

I know I kinda dropped out of a few articles in the past but I'm gonna fly this one solo so there shouldn't be any issues.

I'll be doing this article about The Orange League, which is an every 10 days in-game competition that I recently revived back in December after I got the OK from Jellicent. I wanted to hold off on the article for it a bit, but we've recently finished our second round and have the third round all worked out for Monday so I think it's a good time to do this one.

Not really much of an outline but I'd go ahead with an overview, a pretty long story of the history (there is actually a pretty interesting story considering this is actually a few years old now), and then the details of it. For reference, I imagine the format will turn out similarly to Deinosaur's "Hang Out in the Orange Islands" article back in issue 29.

Ok thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)