Opinion Research on Tiering, Looking Forward to XY

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Approved by Molk and Oglemi

Hi everyone. Thank you all for participating in the first survey I did. I have created another Survey, this time not just for interesting topics, but to collect data specifically geared towards tiering philosophy, and community sentiment about tiering in the initial phases of XY's OU.

I look forward to the results, and ask again for your time. This survey is longer than the last, so please set aside at least 20 minutes before starting.

Looking Forward to XY

After taking criticisms from respondents as well as my professional mentor in questionnaire design, I believe this second Survey should be more effective.

Thank you again for your participation.

--Chou

mkizzy

formerly kenny
Good idea to get exposure from everyone, including people who don't exactly follow the OU forums. I completed the survey and I'll urge others to as well :-)

Done.

I prefer low tiers such Rarelyused because is more fun for myself but i'm too an OU player not like another that are very dedicated and only plays ou tiers, interesting project :)

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just did the survey (missed the first ;_; )

Some of the OU-based questions were sort of awkward considering I only really play RU atm, but it was cool all the same ^-^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)