Media One Piece (spoilers!)

wait, stussy wasn't part of the underworld or cp0, but instead was a clone of one of rocks' crewmates? does that mean bakkin is the original buckingham stussy? is this another three way fight against straw hat, bb, and the world government? or is the stussy clone the mysterious ally?

stussy could be the same person shown on our right of judge

1674172523161.png

we still haven't seen any footage of jabra, kumadori, or fukurou being reinstated into cp0, but they could appear or not.

Last edited:
Assuming the bubble is his memories and Kuma does die, it might get to the point that Dragon recruits Bonney, because she'd then know all what he knew, including Revolutionary Army-related info.

Is anyone following the current story? It seems that of all the people who could've teamed up with Luffy, it seems that CP0 reluctantly teamed up with him and Zoro to fend off the Marines. Maybe even the World Government's regular people aren't too bad after all, since they're forced into doing what they do with or without realizing it.

Also, I don't bet on more arcs than Egghead, Elbaf, Lodestar (if this is even mandatory), Laugh Tale, and Corkwood, the last of which is a piece of the Red Line south of Reverse Mountain. Are we getting Mary Geoise, Corkwood, or both?
1677393588612.png

Also, I don't bet on more arcs than Egghead, Elbaf, Lodestar (if this is even mandatory), Laugh Tale, and Corkwood, the last of which is a piece of the Red Line south of Reverse Mountain. Are we getting Mary Geoise, Corkwood, or both?
Actually never heard of Corkwood, interesting. I think Elbaf will be next and will take up around 1,5-2 years, I don't think it will be as long as Wano or Dressrosa and will revolve around meeting the Redhead pirates, getting more lore in and setting up the ending. I also don't think that Lodestar will be necessary, as it isn't really a place of interest. After Elbaf, Laugh Tale should come, and I always imagined the final arc to be a journey through already visited locations, as that would tie together a lot of things. Final confrontation could the on the Red Line at Mary Geoise or as you said, on Corkwood

But that's all just my baseless theory, just how it would make sense to me. I expect the story to end in the next five years, with the final arc being fast-paced

Edit: Actually, I still believe in the theory that Laugh Tale is on the bottom of Enies Lobby. If that's the case, then from Elbaf, the strawhats could sail around the grand line again and visit old locations, after they get to Laugh Tale, they could sail around the grand line again to reach Mary Geoise. They could pick up their allies and create their final fleet through this

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Skipping past all the stuff about current things happening because I don’t want to be spoiled on more things than I’ve already been spoiled on.

I picked up watching again and I’m in Water 7 arc right now and…god damn. The fight between Luffy and Usopp was just absolutely heart-wrenching. I’m like legit emotional over here. Obviously I know the crew gets back together eventually but I’m putting myself in the shoes of someone who was reading/watching right when these came out and I’m absolutely floored. I think I broke a personal record for number of episodes watched in a single day today (thanks spring break) because I’m just hooked. Only going to bed now because I kind of have to lol, but this is going to be on my mind.

Lalaya

Banned deucer.
also might answer the age old question of Shanks vs Blackbeard and their respective ideologies (Haki vs DF)...

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pretty cool way to do it--
it's not like they made Kid out to be a loser-- we got a show case of Shank's future-sight ability and Kid's power all at once-- but did not need to play a prolonged confrontation out. We get the point, Kid was genuinely strong, Shanks is ridicuous.

I also like how this echos the Mountain bandit confrontation in Luffy's memory. Not that I think Kid confronted Shanks with the same lack of resolve that the Mountain Bandit did-- but the whole "don't point a gun unless you're ready for shit to get real" theme.

And with Brogy & Dory doing the honors? Kiss of perfection.

Yeah new chapter got fan translated and raging Garp just decided to make Whitebeard fruit & Imu weapon shockwaves with his ACOC fist attack and destroys Blackbeards HQ / main territorium. Oda finally showing one chapter after Shanks power reveal why Garp's portrayed as Rogers rival and the hero of marines, the "Garp the Fraud" naysayers are seemingly quiet now.

op_1080_hero_015.png

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
raging? dude's having fun lmao and im all for the ace memes that come out of it

we obv won't get to see much more of it maybe 1-2 chapters of fight at most but if those chapters are used to explore these guys' fruits while garp just mold breaker beats them down that'll be fun. also hoping for a moria W at some point

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Skipping past all the stuff about current things happening because I don’t want to be spoiled on more things than I’ve already been spoiled on.

I picked up watching again and I’m in Water 7 arc right now and…god damn. The fight between Luffy and Usopp was just absolutely heart-wrenching. I’m like legit emotional over here. Obviously I know the crew gets back together eventually but I’m putting myself in the shoes of someone who was reading/watching right when these came out and I’m absolutely floored. I think I broke a personal record for number of episodes watched in a single day today (thanks spring break) because I’m just hooked. Only going to bed now because I kind of have to lol, but this is going to be on my mind.
Meant to update, Water 7/Ennies Lobby was so fucking good man. I think the pacing wasn't the best it's ever been which means Alabasta is still my favorite so far but damn. So many good moments. I kept watching and stopped a little bit into Thriller Bark because I got busy with school and other stuff, but when I pick it back up I'm sure I'll binge some more lol

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This chapter sooooooooooooo good. And sooooooooooooooo based.

One Piece now officially the most leftist manga ever. lol

Fujitora Based
Revolutionary Army Based
Sabo Based
Cobra Based
Lili
D
Nefetari Soooooooooooooooooooooo Baaaaaaaaased

This chapter sooooooooooooo good. And sooooooooooooooo based.

One Piece now officially the most leftist manga ever. lol

Fujitora Based
Revolutionary Army Based
Sabo Based
Cobra Based
Lili
D
Nefetari Soooooooooooooooooooooo Baaaaaaaaased

Yet this mangas fanbase (at least western, same as with Naruto and some other Shonen) is still full of right wing/extreme right bigots (be it Anti-LGBTIQ+ or Racism) who are too fucking oblivious to see that they're essentially called out as the inhuman opressors the whole damn 1085 chapters. But media literacy just like post Shiganshina Eren fans isn't their strong forte.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)