Tournament OMPL X - Week 7 (Tiebreaker @ #59!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pannu

MEDKIT CUZ SHES HEALABLE
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Ainzcrad ly bro ggs <3

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8stabmons-627578

usually, my nicknames follow a theme, characters from a series i like, songs from albums which i like, other general references to series which i like, however, those with a keen eye may have noticed are a mix of different songs from different albums and artists, i took my nicknames from the spotify kaneki ken kinnie playlist

itd be cringe as fuck if i didn't make it into playoffs of my first ompl, The Number Man and cityscapes gimme the opportunity to make my record at least 6-2 thanks

My deepest apologies to the good people of the Smogon Other Metagames Premier League of the Tenth variety week seven thread, it has come to my attention that my highly esteemed and usually reliable co-manager ex ex Sevag ex ex has made a terrible mockery of this hallowed forum, presumably through some terrible oversight or unexpected technical difficulty for he assuredly holds more respect for this consecrated altar to the competitive Other Metagames community than his words would suggest.

What he meant to say was "Greetings excellent participants and bystanders of the Other Metagames Premier League. I come here on this auspicious day to inform you of the imminent substitution in the Anything Goes feud in this, the seventh week of the tenth Other Metagames Premier League. More specifically the excellent and affable Farce Of The Death is being substituted for the skilled player Darkrai Retribution who has been stricken by a foul plague, no doubt the result of some ungodly black magic afflicted upon him by a corrupt and terrible spellcaster for surely someone of such pure heart and intentions could never have such a cruel affliction through any rightful means. To facilitate this substitution I hereby inform the noble managers of the Honey Linoones aesf and Catalystic, who live up to their team name in their sweetness of character and swiftness of wit, and their honourable champion Royal1604 who will do battle for them in the righteous field of Anything Goes. Furthermore knowledge of this substitution will be carried by town crier to all the good folk of the land, and by the royal emissary to the diligent hosts of this tournament Isaiah and UT."

I can only offer my deepest regret that such a crude and inappropriate substitution proclamation made its way to affront your eyes with such indignancy and ill-grace and I hope that in spite of that the dear readers of this message manage to have a fulfilling and productive day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)