Tournament OMPL X - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh oh here's a lineup

2v2: Krytocon
AAA: PandaDoux
AG: Amberr
BH: a loser or MAMP, whoever has the more inconvenient timezone for the opponent
GG: Mossy Sandwich
MnM: we're gonna lock ez and lily in a room and only free them when one of them works out how to play mnm
NFE: King Leo V
STAB: LBDC

WARNING: THIS POST IS JUST FOR FUN, CAMO IS NOT AT OMPL X

Hype for another year of Camomons in OMPL! :woop::woo::wo: So here a PR to help managers to choose their Camo slot!

S(tresh) RANK

Sylveon(geerat): Among the players currently in, geerat is definitely one of the figure of Camo in teamtours and especially at OMPL. He played Camo for years now with an overall positive record of 7-5 on OMPL (both IX and VIII). If he always has to catch up the changes happened during his frozen activity, he manages to build effective teams without really needing support. Moreover he can help in other metas like AAA or GG. Finally, his positive presence in chat is always a great addition.

jrdn: We all remember jrdn's amazing performance during OMPL VIII with a dominant record of 7 - 1 in Camo. While jrdn hasn't touch much Camo since then, he still probably has a good understanding of the meta and will be perfectly capable of building hot teams and bring win to home with one of the best in-game in the pool.

A RANK

A+

Panda Doux: Since my departure, PD has shown he was able to take over as the best french Camo player. Indeed, he managed to win the most recent Smogon Camotour and has shown good results during Iron Chief, the most recent project on Camo. While playing some pretty standard and predictible fat teams, he pilots them well and is perfectly able to take the win against almost all opponents. Nevertheless his tendency to bring always the same kind of stuff and an in-game which, although improving, remains below the best players imo, prevents him from reaching the top.

A

Anaconja: Initially known for BH, Anaconja played since many years Camomons during OM teamtours with decent record. We particularly know him for full setup stuff either setup HO (DD Dragapult, Naganadel, Tornadus-Therian, etc) or fat setup (Clefable, Volcarona, Buzzwole, etc) so it's sometimes hard to say if he manages to win due to broken or if it was skill. Anyway, Anaconja is a good player in general and has enough experience to be a very good starter.

A-

Mossy Sandwich: At the scale of Camo's life MS is a recent player who started playing it mostly during OMPL IX among the Spindas, winner of this edition. Initially sub, he played decently his game while not being able to bring many wins. He gradually improved during other tours and continued to play Camo during Iron Chief. Finally, he's now member of the Camo's council showing his good understanding of the meta. However he still lacks a bit of experience and his in-game stays below the top players, that's why he cannot be higher.

a loser: Ex Camo TL, a loser understands well Camomons and was one of the first to point out the issue of Calm Minders in Camo. He build good teams but lack of experience at playing Camo at the top level (ie: in teamtours) because we all know him for BH. But still, a loser could be a great starter in the perspective of a large and competitive pool of BH players.

Meta: Facebook rename be like smh. Meta is good builder, good player and all of this reflects quite well in his record at WCoOMs and OMPL although I think it has definitely the potential to do better. I remember playing test games with him during OMPL and he showed interest and motivation which always considering we're all (starters) dead at the end of OMPL. A solid slot that I would have liked to see finally get a record at the height of his talent!

Andyboy: Might be rusty but in fact Andy was good at Camo! He won second Camotour of this gen (against xavgb maybe, I don't remember). Considering that and its glorious past in OMs I'm pretty sure he could be a top pick in Camo. He plays (played?) Genshin and just for that he could have deserved to be in A anw.

B RANK

B+

Havens: Know how to build and how to play Camomons. He played Camo in the past especially in OMPL or WCoOMs so it's a solid pick. I think it could be higher but we don't see much about him because he was only starter during the last WCoOMs.

PA: I don't remember exactly when he started to play Camo but he's good. Seems to build decent team and them quite well as we saw in WCoOMs. Would like to see more to have a better idea!

Byleth: Never played Camo during teamtours but Byleth know how to build good teams (except when he adds 5 weaknesses to Fairy on a team smh) and play well. He will be the starter on STAB for your team but if you need a sub in Camo, you can throw an OU-main to STAB and still have a good Camo player.

cscl: Like PA, I don't remember if he played Camo before but I'm pretty sure I've seen his name before in Camo. He played well during WCoOMs but only a team LMAO. So yeah I can't say much but with support ig it's a decent pick.

B

Mark K: I personally love Mark K because he's cool and it was fun to test with him during OMPL VIII. And yeah, he played Camo during OMPL VIII but ended up with a bad record unfortunately. But still I think Mark could be a great support in Camo and might play if needed.

Clasmia: I met this guy recently during Iron Chief and had the opportunity to meet him again at the incredible NatDex Camotour and he's nice! I understood during both events that he knows how to build good teams (while quite unusual sometimes) and plays well. It would be a newcomer I would have liked to see in action!
Dugza: THE Peck Toxapex player (nah sorry as a Camo player I will NEVER get over it :row: Dugza won a Camotour at the beginning of the gen but ended up with a bad record at OMPL VIII involving some luck if I remember well. Could be a good support with his remaining knowledge of Camo.

PLAYED CAMO BEFORE BUT IDK

longhiep341: Won at Iron Chief with an interesting team. Seems to build unusual teams but could be an interesting pick.

pdt: jrdn told me this guy destroyed him in secret when we all knew jrdn as the sacred monster of Camomons O_O. So yeah, if pdt remember indeed what's Camo and how to play/build, he could be an amazing slot ig.

Clementine: Un peu con comme une table et bourré une fois sur 2 mais en vrai il est sympa. He played a game of Camo at WCoOMs and won it so he's prob good (not really).

shiloh: He played a bit of Camo last OMPL and taking into account certain similarities between OU and Camo, an excellent OU player might be a good Camo player as well with a bit of training.

Osake: Vous fiez pas à son message de profil il fait le fou mais il est pas plus grand que moi ! Ngl this small guy know nothing about Camo and always forget the typing during the game, even when the typing is in front of his eyes smh. But you know what? I lose often to this guy. What a downfall and what a disgrace.
Serika: Rah le salaupiot il revient in STAB quand je suis plus là pour être dans sa team :puff: J'espère tu vas gérer <3 He gets reqs at a Camo suspect LOLOL.

Zesty43: He played 2 games of Camo last OMPL!

Some others registered may play Camo but I don't know them so can't say much about them :mehowth:

PEOPLE I FORGOT IN THE V1 (sad react only)

Dr. Phd. BJ: Sorry I forgot you ;-; BJ is the most recent OMGS winner and it easily shows how good he is at OMs in general. Honestly I didn't know he played Camo before talking with him on the Europe server for WCoOMs. And he showed he has a very good understanding of the meta although he didn't recognize my arguments against Reuniclus! If I hadn't forgotten him, he will probably be in A-/B+... but he's just in the forgotten part now hehe.

Dragonillis: J'ai tendance à oublier que tu joues Camo vu que tu grattes plus mes teams que tu ne build toi même :smogonbird: Dragonillis is an OMs main, not particularly exceptional at one of them but good at all. That's also the case in Camomons obviously! He will be at least in B for sure! Bisous :heart:

RETIRED (?) GANG (you want them but you can't)

TNM: THE THE THE THE well fuck it, you're just THE now. THE was the most talented Camo player up to date with impressive results during WCoOMs (only lost 2 games due to haxx). He's the current TL of Camo and while being bad at it because I have to do everything for him (smh), it reflects well his knowledge of Camo. He isn't signing up because he would have liked to play Camo and not AAA but Camo being absent from OMPL X. Also his overall motivation to play mon after getting the trophy of OM circuit champion is decreasing because he still understood it will be always far from Osake and me. Really nice man outside from that :blobnom:
Oh he also Volcarona'd many players at Iron Chief showing how broken this mon was and we all thank him for that because that was what was missing to ban it!

Euphonos: E# man, the face of Camomons since many years now. Euphonos was the most involved guy in Camo with several project and a lot of work overall with videos, nice posts, etc. Moreover, he is one of the best and experienced Camo player of all time. His original but solid builds with an interesting vision of the game led him to make a name for himself. Camo was his favorite metagame for which he gave so much. Camo having been progressively sidelined with respect to the "official other metas" despite our efforts, we will probably not see him anymore before a potential return of Camo in gen9? Hope you're doing well man!

Karl Dude Guy: He liked Camo but never really had the opportunity to play it on teamtours.

Sabella: I said before that an OU player with a good in-game might be good as well in Camo, this is one of the counter-example. But now he has experience of Camo so he might come back in force!

Palapapop: Si tu passais pas ton temps à cracher sur le Camo tu pourrais aimer et être fort ! Mais du coup bah tu te contentes de me rappeller que la jeunesse grandi bien vite (sauf Osake) en game de test. He's good at Camo while playing some bad sets at the NatDex Camotour (fuck your bad Fight/Fairy Lop-Mega smh).

Frrf: Apparemment t'as l'air de bien aimer Genshin mdr. Mais t'es pas sur Europe nullard. I taught him Camo so he's good, trust trust.

Altthiel: Regarde le gars juste au dessus et encore en train de jouer à Genshin mais pas avec nous >:c My second tutee after Frrf (or the first? I don't remember but who cares?). He crushed the competition during OML (french OMPL) X (don't remember the number) with a 5-0 (?).
Siamato: Hello, it's me! Nice to meet you :blobnom: Legends say that I play Camo since a loooong time and despite several years (yeah time flies omg) of retirement (je vous vois venir les fr :fukyu:) I was until recently, quite active in Camo (resources, beautiful posts to discuss CM, samples, etc). I guess my overall record, all OMs teamtours confounded, is 11-6 (2-1, 4-3, 5-2) which is quite good considering I only participated to 3 teamtours and wasn't really known before that (only as Matiss98, winner of 2 Camotour in gen7). I know AAA, STABmons, BH, MnM and recently I tried GG for fun but yeah, with or without Camo nothing can change my permanent retirement!

Hope it will help you to choose your Camoslot :smogonbird: See ya Nah fuck it you will not see me again this time! Thanks for reading then :woop::woo::wo:

Last edited:

Amberr

Banned deucer.

mocc 12
baconeatinassassin28000
Quantum Tesseract25500
cityscapes24500
Sylveon.24000
Skarph22000
Byleth20000
Jordy20000
quojova18000
shiloh18000
Fc17500
Andyboy17000
MAMP17000
Jrdn17000
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d16000
Fissure15500
pdt15000
a loser15000
TectonicDestroyer14500
lotiasite14000
longhiep34113500
Ivar5713500
crying13000
MZ13000
Mossy Sandwich13000
Vrji12000
The Strap12000
Finchinator11000
lepton11000
WSun111000
Trade11000
LBDC10500
pannuracotta10500
London1310500
Ren10500
FlamingVictini10000
Lily10000
TPP10000
Stareal9500
iapt9000
PA8500
Blanched8000
85percent8000
Zesty438000
luisin8000
Geysers7500
PandaDoux7500
Onyx Onix 77500
Eli7000
Crunchman7000
King Leo V7000
avyrie7000
Seldanna6500
Lancer Fr6500
Nihilslave6500
Phantomistix6000
ez6000
Mubs6000
DugZa5500
TTTech5500
DuGuo5500
Greybaum5500
Kris5500
anaconja5000
Tea Guzzler5000
Heracross2.05000
Meta5000
ojr5000
papiloco5000
Mr.Bossaru4500
Jqlove4500
mncmt4500
Clementine4500
Nevelle4500
Nalorium4000
WMAR4000
Instruct4000
FrostPixel4000
velvet4000
Ainzcrad4000
berry3500
Ransei3500
Mirbro3500
jonas3500
Redflix3500
Krytocon3500
omi3500
AM3500
Staxi3500
Ballfire3500
Dj Breloominati♬3500
Beka3000
bird poop3000
Hats3000
TJ3000
Chris321563000
tlenit3000
The Dragon Master3000
Kid Lexus3000
Jojos3000
yuki3000
Itchy3000
TeamCharm3000
Jett3000
eu3000
damflame 33000
zioziotrip3000
ironwater3000
Reece3000
cscl3000
polt3000
5Dots3000
Amberr3000

Larping Lopunnys
Byleth20000
quojova18000
TectonicDestroyer14500
crying13000
Vrji12000
Finchinator11000
LBDC10500
Geysers7500
Mr.Bossaru4500
Beka3000
bird poop3000
Hats3000

Temper Tyrantrums
Fc17500
Andyboy17000
pdt15000
a loser15000
MZ13000
lepton11000
Blanched8000
Eli7000
berry3500
Ransei3500
Mirbro3500
TJ3000
Chris321563000

Honey Linoones
Quantum Tesseract25500
cityscapes24500
shiloh18000
85percent8000
Seldanna6500
Phantomistix6000
ez6000
anaconja5000
Jqlove4500
mncmt4500
Clementine4500
Nalorium4000
tlenit3000

Malding Mavericks
baconeatinassassin28000
Jordy20000
lotiasite14000
The Strap12000
pannuracotta10500
Zesty438000
Crunchman7000
Lancer Fr6500
Tea Guzzler5000
The Dragon Master3000
Kid Lexus3000
Jojos3000

Spinda Wheels
Skarph22000
MAMP17000
longhiep34113500
FlamingVictini10000
Lily10000
King Leo V7000
Mubs6000
DugZa5500
yuki3000
Itchy3000
TeamCharm3000

Hammered Hawluchas
Sylveon.24000
Jrdn17000
Mossy Sandwich13000
London1310500
Ren10500
Stareal9500
PandaDoux7500
Nihilslave6500
TTTech5500
DuGuo5500
jonas3500
Redflix3500
Krytocon3500

Uh Oh Kommo-os
Fissure15500
WSun111000
PA8500
Onyx Onix 77500
Greybaum5500
Heracross2.05000
Meta5000
WMAR4000
omi3500
AM3500
Staxi3500
Ballfire3500
Jett3000
eu3000
damflame 33000
zioziotrip3000
ironwater3000
Reece3000
cscl3000
polt3000

Wiggly Family
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d16000
Ivar5713500
Trade11000
TPP10000
iapt9000
luisin8000
avyrie7000
Kris5500
ojr5000
papiloco5000
Nevelle4500
Instruct4000
FrostPixel4000
velvet4000
Ainzcrad4000
Dj Breloominati♬3500
5Dots3000
Amberr3000

WARNING: THIS POST IS JUST FOR FUN, CAMO IS NOT AT OMPL X

Hype for another year of Camomons in OMPL! :woop::woo::wo: So here a PR to help managers to choose their Camo slot!

S(tresh) RANK

Sylveon(geerat): Among the players currently in, geerat is definitely one of the figure of Camo in teamtours and especially at OMPL. He played Camo for years now with an overall positive record of 7-5 on OMPL (both IX and VIII). If he always has to catch up the changes happened during his frozen activity, he manages to build effective teams without really needing support. Moreover he can help in other metas like AAA or GG. Finally, his positive presence in chat is always a great addition.

jrdn: We all remember jrdn's amazing performance during OMPL VIII with a dominant record of 7 - 1 in Camo. While jrdn hasn't touch much Camo since then, he still probably has a good understanding of the meta and will be perfectly capable of building hot teams and bring win to home with one of the best in-game in the pool.

A RANK

A+

Panda Doux: Since my departure, PD has shown he was able to take over as the best french Camo player. Indeed, he managed to win the most recent Smogon Camotour and has shown good results during Iron Chief, the most recent project on Camo. While playing some pretty standard and predictible fat teams, he pilots them well and is perfectly able to take the win against almost all opponents. Nevertheless his tendency to bring always the same kind of stuff and an in-game which, although improving, remains below the best players imo, prevents him from reaching the top.

A

Anaconja: Initially known for BH, Anaconja played since many years Camomons during OM teamtours with decent record. We particularly know him for full setup stuff either setup HO (DD Dragapult, Naganadel, Tornadus-Therian, etc) or fat setup (Clefable, Volcarona, Buzzwole, etc) so it's sometimes hard to say if he manages to win due to broken or if it was skill. Anyway, Anaconja is a good player in general and has enough experience to be a very good starter.

A-

Mossy Sandwich: At the scale of Camo's life MS is a recent player who started playing it mostly during OMPL IX among the Spindas, winner of this edition. Initially sub, he played decently his game while not being able to bring many wins. He gradually improved during other tours and continued to play Camo during Iron Chief. Finally, he's now member of the Camo's council showing his good understanding of the meta. However he still lacks a bit of experience and his in-game stays below the top players, that's why he cannot be higher.

a loser: Ex Camo TL, a loser understands well Camomons and was one of the first to point out the issue of Calm Minders in Camo. He build good teams but lack of experience at playing Camo at the top level (ie: in teamtours) because we all know him for BH. But still, a loser could be a great starter in the perspective of a large and competitive pool of BH players.

Meta: Facebook rename be like smh. Meta is good builder, good player and all of this reflects quite well in his record at WCoOMs and OMPL although I think it has definitely the potential to do better. I remember playing test games with him during OMPL and he showed interest and motivation which always considering we're all (starters) dead at the end of OMPL. A solid slot that I would have liked to see finally get a record at the height of his talent!

Andyboy: Might be rusty but in fact Andy was good at Camo! He won second Camotour of this gen (against xavgb maybe, I don't remember). Considering that and its glorious past in OMs I'm pretty sure he could be a top pick in Camo. He plays (played?) Genshin and just for that he could have deserved to be in A anw.

B RANK

B+

Havens: Know how to build and how to play Camomons. He played Camo in the past especially in OMPL or WCoOMs so it's a solid pick. I think it could be higher but we don't see much about him because he was only starter during the last WCoOMs.

PA: I don't remember exactly when he started to play Camo but he's good. Seems to build decent team and them quite well as we saw in WCoOMs. Would like to see more to have a better idea!

Byleth: Never played Camo during teamtours but Byleth know how to build good teams (except when he adds 5 weaknesses to Fairy on a team smh) and play well. He will be the starter on STAB for your team but if you need a sub in Camo, you can throw an OU-main to STAB and still have a good Camo player.

cscl: Like PA, I don't remember if he played Camo before but I'm pretty sure I've seen his name before in Camo. He played well during WCoOMs but only a team LMAO. So yeah I can't say much but with support ig it's a decent pick.

B

Mark K: I personally love Mark K because he's cool and it was fun to test with him during OMPL VIII. And yeah, he played Camo during OMPL VIII but ended up with a bad record unfortunately. But still I think Mark could be a great support in Camo and might play if needed.

Clasmia: I met this guy recently during Iron Chief and had the opportunity to meet him again at the incredible NatDex Camotour and he's nice! I understood during both events that he knows how to build good teams (while quite unusual sometimes) and plays well. It would be a newcomer I would have liked to see in action!
Dugza: THE Peck Toxapex player (nah sorry as a Camo player I will NEVER get over it :row: Dugza won a Camotour at the beginning of the gen but ended up with a bad record at OMPL VIII involving some luck if I remember well. Could be a good support with his remaining knowledge of Camo.

PLAYED CAMO BEFORE BUT IDK

longhiep341: Won at Iron Chief with an interesting team. Seems to build unusual teams but could be an interesting pick.

pdt: jrdn told me this guy destroyed him in secret when we all knew jrdn as the sacred monster of Camomons O_O. So yeah, if pdt remember indeed what's Camo and how to play/build, he could be an amazing slot ig.

Clementine: Un peu con comme une table et bourré une fois sur 2 mais en vrai il est sympa. He played a game of Camo at WCoOMs and won it so he's prob good (not really).

shiloh: He played a bit of Camo last OMPL and taking into account certain similarities between OU and Camo, an excellent OU player might be a good Camo player as well with a bit of training.

Osake: Vous fiez pas à son message de profil il fait le fou mais il est pas plus grand que moi ! Ngl this small guy know nothing about Camo and always forget the typing during the game, even when the typing is in front of his eyes smh. But you know what? I lose often to this guy. What a downfall and what a disgrace.
Serika: Rah le salaupiot il revient in STAB quand je suis plus là pour être dans sa team :puff: J'espère tu vas gérer <3 He gets reqs at a Camo suspect LOLOL.

Zesty43: He played 2 games of Camo last OMPL!

Some others registered may play Camo but I don't know them so can't say much about them :mehowth:

PEOPLE I FORGOT IN THE V1 (sad react only)

Dr. Phd. BJ: Sorry I forgot you ;-; BJ is the most recent OMGS winner and it easily shows how good he is at OMs in general. Honestly I didn't know he played Camo before talking with him on the Europe server for WCoOMs. And he showed he has a very good understanding of the meta although he didn't recognize my arguments against Reuniclus! If I hadn't forgotten him, he will probably be in A-/B+... but he's just in the forgotten part now hehe.

Dragonillis: J'ai tendance à oublier que tu joues Camo vu que tu grattes plus mes teams que tu ne build toi même :smogonbird: Dragonillis is an OMs main, not particularly exceptional at one of them but good at all. That's also the case in Camomons obviously! He will be at least in B for sure! Bisous :heart:

RETIRED (?) GANG (you want them but you can't)

TNM: THE THE THE THE well fuck it, you're just THE now. THE was the most talented Camo player up to date with impressive results during WCoOMs (only lost 2 games due to haxx). He's the current TL of Camo and while being bad at it because I have to do everything for him (smh), it reflects well his knowledge of Camo. He isn't signing up because he would have liked to play Camo and not AAA but Camo being absent from OMPL X. Also his overall motivation to play mon after getting the trophy of OM circuit champion is decreasing because he still understood it will be always far from Osake and me. Really nice man outside from that :blobnom:
Oh he also Volcarona'd many players at Iron Chief showing how broken this mon was and we all thank him for that because that was what was missing to ban it!

Euphonos: E# man, the face of Camomons since many years now. Euphonos was the most involved guy in Camo with several project and a lot of work overall with videos, nice posts, etc. Moreover, he is one of the best and experienced Camo player of all time. His original but solid builds with an interesting vision of the game led him to make a name for himself. Camo was his favorite metagame for which he gave so much. Camo having been progressively sidelined with respect to the "official other metas" despite our efforts, we will probably not see him anymore before a potential return of Camo in gen9? Hope you're doing well man!

Karl Dude Guy: He liked Camo but never really had the opportunity to play it on teamtours.

Sabella: I said before that an OU player with a good in-game might be good as well in Camo, this is one of the counter-example. But now he has experience of Camo so he might come back in force!

Palapapop: Si tu passais pas ton temps à cracher sur le Camo tu pourrais aimer et être fort ! Mais du coup bah tu te contentes de me rappeller que la jeunesse grandi bien vite (sauf Osake) en game de test. He's good at Camo while playing some bad sets at the NatDex Camotour (fuck your bad Fight/Fairy Lop-Mega smh).

Frrf: Apparemment t'as l'air de bien aimer Genshin mdr. Mais t'es pas sur Europe nullard. I taught him Camo so he's good, trust trust.

Altthiel: Regarde le gars juste au dessus et encore en train de jouer à Genshin mais pas avec nous >:c My second tutee after Frrf (or the first? I don't remember but who cares?). He crushed the competition during OML (french OMPL) X (don't remember the number) with a 5-0 (?).
Siamato: Hello, it's me! Nice to meet you :blobnom: Legends say that I play Camo since a loooong time and despite several years (yeah time flies omg) of retirement (je vous vois venir les fr :fukyu:) I was until recently, quite active in Camo (resources, beautiful posts to discuss CM, samples, etc). I guess my overall record, all OMs teamtours confounded, is 11-6 (2-1, 4-3, 5-2) which is quite good considering I only participated to 3 teamtours and wasn't really known before that (only as Matiss98, winner of 2 Camotour in gen7). I know AAA, STABmons, BH, MnM and recently I tried GG for fun but yeah, with or without Camo nothing can change my permanent retirement!

Hope it will help you to choose your Camoslot :smogonbird: See ya Nah fuck it you will not see me again this time! Thanks for reading then :woop::woo::wo:
another year of camo

hayedenn

forgotten me already?
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
mock 13! we're pretending this one never happened

Hammered Hawluchas
Quantum Tesseract27000
cityscapes25000
Trade11000
anaconja10000
Adam35609000
damflame 38500
Krytocon5500
Mr.Bossaru5000
Instruct5000
Reece5000
Kris5000
ironwater3500

Temper Tyrantrums
Andyboy20500
MAMP20500
Fc19000
Stareal12500
longhiep34111500
LBDC8000
Zesty437000
Itchy7000
ItsChew.5000
AM3000
Meta3000
tlenit3000

Uh Oh Kommo-os
Sylveon.24500
Jrdn15000
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d12000
Vrji10500
Crunchman10000
pdt9500
TectonicDestroyer8500
Lily4000
Amberr4000
jonfilch3500
ez3500
cscl3000
omi3000
polt3000
Tea Guzzler3000
jerryl3093000

Honey Linoones
Skarph25000
shiloh16000
avyrie10500
King Leo V7500
Nihilslave7000
Ballfire5500
Hats3500
Blanched3500
Ransei3500
yuki3000
The Dragon Master3000
Clasmia3000
berry3000
FrostPixel3000
Ainzcrad3000

Larping Lopunnys
quojova30000
luisin10000
lepton7000
DugZa7000
velvet6000
Mubs6000
TJ5500
Heracross2.05500
Swastik5000
Beka4000
Ryuji-Sempai4000
Lancer Fr3500
Clementine3500
Nalorium3000

Malding Mavericks
a loser20000
crying12500
WSun112000
Ren10000
pannuracotta10000
iapt9500
Dj Breloominati♬9000
Finchinator9000
PA8000
Jett6500
zioziotrip6000
TPP5000

Wiggly Family
baconeatinassassin24500
Byleth18000
PandaDoux16000
Mossy Sandwich14000
Ivar5711000
Greybaum10000
Redflix9000
TTTech4500
ojr4000
Staxi3000
papiloco3000
Kabilapok3000

Spinda Wheels
Jordy16000
lotiasite14000
85percent12000
MZ11000
The Strap9000
Fissure8000
London137000
FlamingVictini6000
Jojos6000
Onyx Onix 75500
mncmt5500

Overall
quojova30000
Quantum Tesseract27000
cityscapes25000
Skarph25000
Sylveon.24500
baconeatinassassin24500
Andyboy20500
MAMP20500
a loser20000
Fc19000
Byleth18000
shiloh16000
PandaDoux16000
Jordy16000
Jrdn15000
Mossy Sandwich14000
lotiasite14000
Stareal12500
crying12500
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d12000
WSun112000
85percent12000
longhiep34111500
Trade11000
Ivar5711000
MZ11000
Vrji10500
avyrie10500
anaconja10000
Crunchman10000
luisin10000
Ren10000
pannuracotta10000
Greybaum10000
pdt9500
iapt9500
Adam35609000
Dj Breloominati♬9000
Finchinator9000
Redflix9000
The Strap9000
damflame 38500
TectonicDestroyer8500
LBDC8000
PA8000
Fissure8000
King Leo V7500
Zesty437000
Itchy7000
Nihilslave7000
lepton7000
DugZa7000
London137000
Jett6500
velvet6000
Mubs6000
zioziotrip6000
FlamingVictini6000
Jojos6000
Krytocon5500
Ballfire5500
TJ5500
Heracross2.05500
Onyx Onix 75500
mncmt5500
Mr.Bossaru5000
Instruct5000
Reece5000
Kris5000
ItsChew.5000
Swastik5000
TPP5000
TTTech4500
Lily4000
Amberr4000
Beka4000
Ryuji-Sempai4000
ojr4000
ironwater3500
jonfilch3500
ez3500
Hats3500
Blanched3500
Ransei3500
Lancer Fr3500
Clementine3500
AM3000
Meta3000
tlenit3000
cscl3000
omi3000
polt3000
Tea Guzzler3000
jerryl3093000
yuki3000
The Dragon Master3000
Clasmia3000
berry3000
FrostPixel3000
Ainzcrad3000
Nalorium3000
Staxi3000
papiloco3000
Kabilapok3000

Broken mono orange becoming mono green at the end

2v2: Lancer Fr (Mubs)
AAA: Ryuji-Sempai (Heracross2.0, luisin)
AG: velvet (Swastik)
BH: quojova
GG: DugZa (lepton)
MnM: DerpyBoi
NFE: TJ (lepton)
STAB: Nalorium (Clementine, luisin)
Sub everywhere : Beka

30k on quojova or don't draft quojova

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
moccc.png

Honey Linoones :linoone:
baconeatinassassin19500
The Number Man18000
quojova17000
Andyboy15000
Greybaum7500
Mubs7000
hidden4000
King Leo V3000
ironwater3000
Jojos3000
Heracross2.03000

Larping Lopunnys :lopunny:
Sylveon.24000
cityscapes20500
Vrji14000
Crunchman7000
TectonicDestroyer4500
RICEMAN3000
FrostPixel3000
Ballfire3000
Amberr3000
StitChuu3000
AM3000
jonfilch3000
Phantomistix3000
Ainzcrad3000
Ryuji-Sempai3000

Wiggly Family :wigglytuff:
Quantum Tesseract24500
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d12500
papiloco10000
jerryl3099500
Nihilslave8000
tlenit7000
Nalorium6000
Staxi5500
avyrie5000
anaconja4500
Darkrai Retribution4000
The Dragon Master3500

Temper Tyrantrums :tyrantrum:
Jordy16500
The Strap15500
WSun112500
London1311000
FlamingVictini9500
Mossy Sandwich9000
Eli8000
Tea Guzzler7000
PA7000
MZ5000
Instruct5000
Zesty434500
Jett3500
Fissure3000
Onyx Onix 73000

Uh Oh Kommo-os :kommo-o:
Skarph22500
Stareal10500
Finchinator10500
pdt9500
damflame 37500
TPP6500
LBDC6500
pannuracotta6000
DuGuo4500
Lancer Fr3500
Meta3500
velvet3000
WMAR3000
OranBerryBlissey103000

Malding Mavericks :ponyta:
Byleth19000
a loser17500
lepton13500
beauts11500
crying11500
luisin8500
Redflix7000
longhiep3416000
Chris321565000
PandaDoux4500
mncmt3500
Dj Breloominati♬3500
Simbo3000
XinosXinos3000
Kid Lexus3000

Hammered Hawluchas :hawlucha:
Fc15000
Blanched10000
85percent9000
Ivar579000
TTTech8500
iapt8000
ItsChew.7000
Trade6500
Kris4000
Mr.Bossaru3000

Spinda Wheels :spinda:
shiloh20000
Jrdn14500
MAMP13500
lotiasite11500
TJ9000
Ren7500
Lily6500
Adam35605500
ez3500
Itchy3000
Clementine3000

Quantum Tesseract24500
Sylveon.24000
Skarph22500
cityscapes20500
shiloh20000
baconeatinassassin19500
Byleth19000
The Number Man18000
a loser17500
quojova17000
Jordy16500
The Strap15500
Andyboy15000
Fc15000
Jrdn14500
Vrji14000
lepton13500
MAMP13500
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d12500
WSun112500
beauts11500
crying11500
lotiasite11500
London1311000
Stareal10500
Finchinator10500
papiloco10000
Blanched10000
jerryl3099500
FlamingVictini9500
pdt9500
Mossy Sandwich9000
85percent9000
Ivar579000
TJ9000
luisin8500
TTTech8500
Nihilslave8000
Eli8000
iapt8000
Greybaum7500
damflame 37500
Ren7500
Mubs7000
Crunchman7000
tlenit7000
Tea Guzzler7000
PA7000
Redflix7000
ItsChew.7000
TPP6500
LBDC6500
Trade6500
Lily6500
Nalorium6000
pannuracotta6000
longhiep3416000
Staxi5500
Adam35605500
avyrie5000
MZ5000
Instruct5000
Chris321565000
TectonicDestroyer4500
anaconja4500
Zesty434500
DuGuo4500
PandaDoux4500
hidden4000
Darkrai Retribution4000
Kris4000
The Dragon Master3500
Jett3500
Lancer Fr3500
Meta3500
mncmt3500
Dj Breloominati♬3500
ez3500
King Leo V3000
ironwater3000
Jojos3000
Heracross2.03000
RICEMAN3000
FrostPixel3000
Ballfire3000
Amberr3000
StitChuu3000
AM3000
jonfilch3000
Phantomistix3000
Ainzcrad3000
Ryuji-Sempai3000
Fissure3000
Onyx Onix 73000
velvet3000
WMAR3000
OranBerryBlissey103000
Simbo3000
XinosXinos3000
Kid Lexus3000
Mr.Bossaru3000
Itchy3000
Clementine3000

EDIT:
Tyrantrum Lineup
2v2
: London13
AAA: MZ Support: Eli, Instruct
AG: Wsun1 Support: MZ
BH: Tea Guzzler, Onyx Onix 7
GG: Mossy Sandwich Support: Eli
MnM: Jordy Support: Zesty43
NFE: The Strap, Jett
STAB: PA Support: Fissure
Anything and everything as needed: FlamingVictini

Overall: Super happy with my draft. Got some awesome players, have support where I need it, and got Fissure for 3k. Let's do that in the real draft ^_^. I was hoping to pick up some 2v2 support for London late draft but by the time I was bidding for it my money was gone, and I did have some other plans. My plan was for MZ to start in AAA, but also to support AG, so I worry I may be putting too much on him, but if that wouldn't work I have Eli, Instruct, and Wsun1 who would totally be able to make it work without that.

The prices this draft were about as reasonable as I've seen them the entire time. Besides some people going absurdly low late draft because nobody had money (usual and unavoidable) very few people went absurdly high, and there weren't that many absurd steals. Although the Tyrantrums managed to get Fissure and MZ for 8k combined, not even at the end of the draft so...

Last edited:

hayedenn

forgotten me already?
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
butte's nfe pr (courtesy of Shing'n Streets rlly wanting one)​

disclaimer: im ordering this pr into various categories instead of tiers, although the individual tiers are ordered in terms of who i think is better than who

players that can build and play at a high level
  1. The Strap - Probably the best NFE player at the moment. I am not quite sure whether he builds NFE teams or not. I know he has built some but he also want the support of more experience builders. Overall, Strap is REALLY good at NFE, and I'd argue the best player in the pool. You should get him, but with some support.
  2. S1nn0hC0nfirm3d / King Leo V - Look, I dont want to be shady to my NFE friends but....both of them are a total toss-up. Some days I watch them play and I think "wow they're so good" and other times I'm just completely stunned by what I'm watching. Both can be top-of-the-line NFE players who are amazing and wonderful etc, and other times they can be very lazy and/or underperform. They're a risk, but there's a reason why Ho3n has won as many tours as he has and there's reasons why Leo is known as being the NFE goat in OMPL.​
  3. PandaDoux - I'm not completely convinced Panda can compete at the highest level as everyone else BUT they were very good in OMWC and I'm sure they'd be great here too, I just need more...evidence. Also I don't know how independent of other support Panda can put together high-quality teams but like, they're a good player. They'll figure it out​
~i do not think there is much of a difference between the above and below tier, it's just some may need building support and some may not~

tour players with experience in nfe
  1. Stareal - Won NFE Seasonal, had a solid record in NFEPL/OMWC. I've been overall impressed with Stareal in NFE. He has made some pretty questionable plays at time but I think he's a pretty high-floor/high-ceiling player
  2. tlenit - Will likely need/want teams, tlenit has performed well in basically every NFE tour I've seen him play in. Similarly to Stareal (and TJ), I think he's a pretty low-risk player.
  3. TJ - I'd put TJ at the bottom of the him/Stareal/tlenit trio of "good players who can't really build", but they're all so close in the quality of player you're getting.
  4. Jordy - I haven't seen Jordy build NFE which is why he's here, but he's pretty solid at it. That's all

players you should buy as support but should not expect to play
  1. 85percent - i haven't seen 85percent build nfe since last ompl (i hate u still) but he's a great builder. not suuuuper creative but he is thoughtful about the teams he builds and he is very solid all-around. he's just an okay player but if u want a really good builder to support say a tlenit/tj/stareal/etc he's a very good option
  2. Jett - look, jett says they don't play nfe anymore (WHICH THEY DONT) and they probably won't be building you teams week in week out. HOWEVER, if you get a decent player from the tier below, and you have 3k to spare, i think jett can be very helpful in terms of the support they provide, which is someone who is experienced with nfe and can look over teams with a solid eye for what is good and what isnt. DO NOT PAY EXPECTING THEM TO BUILD YOU TEAMS. i will say that my personal experience being on a team with jett, when we were both helping us west for omwc semis/finals, was very positive and i found them to be very helpful. they're also a great team presence

players that can build and play at a decent level
  1. lepton - Went undefeated in OMWC. Can build decent teams but I think is improved greatly with a solid builder behind her. Has a tendency to lose confidence and be very negative. I think the pool for OMPL will be much more difficult for her than her OMWC pool so she may underperform but if she maintains a positive attitude and doesn't tilt I think she can be successful.
  2. Mirbro - Solid player (and builder? idk) who could be a really good 3-5k pickup. Has very good vibes
  3. OranBerryBlissey10 - Super creative but can underperform playing-wise. Is a great support option for his creativity, although he has a tendency to disappear and go inactive. If you can guarantee he will maintain a moderate amount of activity he will be a great buy. Do not expect him to build whole teams, rather I'd recommend him as support to someone who can already build at a decent level.
  4. ojr - ojr is tricky because he can be a very decent player but he does have some weaknesses when it comes to consistency and building ability. I do not think he should start BUT I think if he's motivated he can be a very solid support option as well as high-quality sub.
  5. Simbo - active SuMo nfe player that has some experience with SS. i think simbo is a pretty solid player who may need some guidance getting back into the meta. i would not get them alone to do the WHOLE nfe slot, but i think if you have other people on your team with experience in nfe to help/guide them, they could be a very solid 3-5k pickup

other people i should mention
  1. Shing'n Streets - idt he signed up but he's one of the best nfe builders i have seen. he builds at a high level and is incredibly creative, shing try-hards like nobody else. he has a tendency to ghost people sometimes but he is always helpful and smart and good at nfe
  2. elleapple - total girlboss
  3. 5Dots - decent at nfe but shouldn't start. can be a decent benchrider. unsure of his building ability
  4. Bag of Trixx - performed decently in the semi-recent NFE UU tour. don't really know their experience building/playing ability at nfe but im sure they're decent
  5. Beka - was decent at NFE in Swiss, would likely need building support but could perform with the right help
  6. DuGuo - they're a dirty NFE team stealer smh but similarly to 5Dots, i think they can be a decent benchrider
  7. Tarah204 - Tarah was semi-active in the NFE room when it was still around. They play/build somewhat decently but I would likely not pick them up in a draft, but deserved a shoutout for being an NFE room reg

Last edited:
butte's nfe pr (courtesy of Shing'n Streets rlly wanting one)​

disclaimer: im ordering this pr into various categories instead of tiers, although the individual tiers are ordered in terms of who i think is better than who

players that can build and play at a high level
  1. The Strap - Probably the best NFE player at the moment. I am not quite sure whether he builds NFE teams or not. I know he has built some but he also want the support of more experience builders. Overall, Strap is REALLY good at NFE, and I'd argue the best player in the pool. You should get him, but with some support.
  2. S1nn0hC0nfirm3d / King Leo V - Look, I dont want to be shady to my NFE friends but....both of them are a total toss-up. Some days I watch them play and I think "wow they're so good" and other times I'm just completely stunned by what I'm watching. Both can be top-of-the-line NFE players who are amazing and wonderful etc, and other times they can be very lazy and/or underperform. They're a risk, but there's a reason why Ho3n has won as many tours as he has and there's reasons why Leo is known as being the NFE goat in OMPL.​
~i do not think there is much of a difference between the above and below tier, it's just some may need building support and some may not~

tour players with experience in nfe
  1. Stareal - Won NFE Seasonal, had a solid record in NFEPL/OMWC. I've been overall impressed with Stareal in NFE. He has made some pretty questionable plays at time but I think he's a pretty high-floor/high-ceiling player
  2. tlenit - Will likely need/want teams, tlenit has performed well in basically every NFE tour I've seen him play in. Similarly to Stareal (and TJ), I think he's a pretty low-risk player.
  3. TJ - I'd put TJ at the bottom of the him/Stareal/tlenit trio of "good players who can't really build", but they're all so close in the quality of player you're getting.
  4. Jordy - I haven't seen Jordy build NFE which is why he's here, but he's pretty solid at it. That's all

players you should buy as support but should not expect to play
  1. 85percent - i haven't seen 85percent build nfe since last ompl (i hate u still) but he's a great builder. not suuuuper creative but he is thoughtful about the teams he builds and he is very solid all-around. he's just an okay player but if u want a really good builder to support say a tlenit/tj/stareal/etc he's a very good option
  2. Jett - look, jett says they don't play nfe anymore (WHICH THEY DONT) and they probably won't be building you teams week in week out. HOWEVER, if you get a decent player from the tier below, and you have 3k to spare, i think jett can be very helpful in terms of the support they provide, which is someone who is experienced with nfe and can look over teams with a solid eye for what is good and what isnt. DO NOT PAY EXPECTING THEM TO BUILD YOU TEAMS. i will say that my personal experience being on a team with jett, when we were both helping us west for omwc semis/finals, was very positive and i found them to be very helpful. they're also a great team presence

players that can build and play at a decent level
  1. lepton - Went undefeated in OMWC. Can build decent teams but I think is improved greatly with a solid builder behind her. Has a tendency to lose confidence and be very negative. I think the pool for OMPL will be much more difficult for her than her OMWC pool so she may underperform but if she maintains a positive attitude and doesn't tilt I think she can be successful.
  2. Mirbro - Solid player (and builder? idk) who could be a really good 3-5k pickup. Has very good vibes
  3. OranBerryBlissey10 - Super creative but can underperform playing-wise. Is a great support option for his creativity, although he has a tendency to disappear and go inactive. If you can guarantee he will maintain a moderate amount of activity he will be a great buy. Do not expect him to build whole teams, rather I'd recommend him as support to someone who can already build at a decent level.
  4. ojr - ojr is tricky because he can be a very decent player but he does have some weaknesses when it comes to consistency and building ability. I do not think he should start BUT I think if he's motivated he can be a very solid support option as well as high-quality sub.
  5. Simbo - active SuMo nfe player that has some experience with SS. i think simbo is a pretty solid player who may need some guidance getting back into the meta. i would not get them alone to do the WHOLE nfe slot, but i think if you have other people on your team with experience in nfe to help/guide them, they could be a very solid 3-5k pickup

other people i should mention
  1. Shing'n Streets - idt he signed up but he's one of the best nfe builders i have seen. he builds at a high level and is incredibly creative, shing try-hards like nobody else. he has a tendency to ghost people sometimes but he is always helpful and smart and good at nfe
  2. elleapple - total girlboss
  3. 5Dots - decent at nfe but shouldn't start. can be a decent benchrider. unsure of his building ability
  4. Bag of Trixx - performed decently in the semi-recent NFE UU tour. don't really know their experience building/playing ability at nfe but im sure they're decent
  5. Beka - was decent at NFE in Swiss, would likely need building support but could perform with the right help
  6. DuGuo - they're a dirty NFE team stealer smh but similarly to 5Dots, i think they can be a decent benchrider
  7. Tarah204 - Tarah was semi-active in the NFE room when it was still around. They play/build somewhat decently but I would likely not pick them up in a draft, but deserved a shoutout for being an NFE room reg
Sevag's NFE PR

1. Lepton: she's lepton
2. Everyone else: not lepton

Osake

Hasta Siempre
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
View attachment 415746
Honey Linoones :linoone:
baconeatinassassin19500
The Number Man18000
quojova17000
Andyboy15000
Greybaum7500
Mubs7000
hidden4000
King Leo V3000
ironwater3000
Jojos3000
Heracross2.03000

Larping Lopunnys :lopunny:
Sylveon.24000
cityscapes20500
Vrji14000
Crunchman7000
TectonicDestroyer4500
RICEMAN3000
FrostPixel3000
Ballfire3000
Amberr3000
StitChuu3000
AM3000
jonfilch3000
Phantomistix3000
Ainzcrad3000
Ryuji-Sempai3000

Wiggly Family :wigglytuff:
Quantum Tesseract24500
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d12500
papiloco10000
jerryl3099500
Nihilslave8000
tlenit7000
Nalorium6000
Staxi5500
avyrie5000
anaconja4500
Darkrai Retribution4000
The Dragon Master3500

Temper Tyrantrums :tyrantrum:
Jordy16500
The Strap15500
WSun112500
London1311000
FlamingVictini9500
Mossy Sandwich9000
Eli8000
Tea Guzzler7000
PA7000
MZ5000
Instruct5000
Zesty434500
Jett3500
Fissure3000
Onyx Onix 73000

Uh Oh Kommo-os :kommo-o:
Skarph22500
Stareal10500
Finchinator10500
pdt9500
damflame 37500
TPP6500
LBDC6500
pannuracotta6000
DuGuo4500
Lancer Fr3500
Meta3500
velvet3000
WMAR3000
OranBerryBlissey103000

Malding Mavericks :ponyta:
Byleth19000
a loser17500
lepton13500
beauts11500
crying11500
luisin8500
Redflix7000
longhiep3416000
Chris321565000
PandaDoux4500
mncmt3500
Dj Breloominati♬3500
Simbo3000
XinosXinos3000
Kid Lexus3000

Hammered Hawluchas :hawlucha:
Fc15000
Blanched10000
85percent9000
Ivar579000
TTTech8500
iapt8000
ItsChew.7000
Trade6500
Kris4000
Mr.Bossaru3000

Spinda Wheels :spinda:
shiloh20000
Jrdn14500
MAMP13500
lotiasite11500
TJ9000
Ren7500
Lily6500
Adam35605500
ez3500
Itchy3000
Clementine3000

Quantum Tesseract24500
Sylveon.24000
Skarph22500
cityscapes20500
shiloh20000
baconeatinassassin19500
Byleth19000
The Number Man18000
a loser17500
quojova17000
Jordy16500
The Strap15500
Andyboy15000
Fc15000
Jrdn14500
Vrji14000
lepton13500
MAMP13500
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d12500
WSun112500
beauts11500
crying11500
lotiasite11500
London1311000
Stareal10500
Finchinator10500
papiloco10000
Blanched10000
jerryl3099500
FlamingVictini9500
pdt9500
Mossy Sandwich9000
85percent9000
Ivar579000
TJ9000
luisin8500
TTTech8500
Nihilslave8000
Eli8000
iapt8000
Greybaum7500
damflame 37500
Ren7500
Mubs7000
Crunchman7000
tlenit7000
Tea Guzzler7000
PA7000
Redflix7000
ItsChew.7000
TPP6500
LBDC6500
Trade6500
Lily6500
Nalorium6000
pannuracotta6000
longhiep3416000
Staxi5500
Adam35605500
avyrie5000
MZ5000
Instruct5000
Chris321565000
TectonicDestroyer4500
anaconja4500
Zesty434500
DuGuo4500
PandaDoux4500
hidden4000
Darkrai Retribution4000
Kris4000
The Dragon Master3500
Jett3500
Lancer Fr3500
Meta3500
mncmt3500
Dj Breloominati♬3500
ez3500
King Leo V3000
ironwater3000
Jojos3000
Heracross2.03000
RICEMAN3000
FrostPixel3000
Ballfire3000
Amberr3000
StitChuu3000
AM3000
jonfilch3000
Phantomistix3000
Ainzcrad3000
Ryuji-Sempai3000
Fissure3000
Onyx Onix 73000
velvet3000
WMAR3000
OranBerryBlissey103000
Simbo3000
XinosXinos3000
Kid Lexus3000
Mr.Bossaru3000
Itchy3000
Clementine3000

EDIT:
Tyrantrum Lineup
2v2
: London13
AAA: MZ Support: Eli, Instruct
AG: Wsun1 Support: MZ
BH: Tea Guzzler, Onyx Onix 7
GG: Mossy Sandwich Support: Eli
MnM: Jordy Support: Zesty43
NFE: The Strap, Jett
STAB: PA Support: Fissure
Anything and everything as needed: FlamingVictini

Overall: Super happy with my draft. Got some awesome players, have support where I need it, and got Fissure for 3k. Let's do that in the real draft ^_^. I was hoping to pick up some 2v2 support for London late draft but by the time I was bidding for it my money was gone, and I did have some other plans. My plan was for MZ to start in AAA, but also to support AG, so I worry I may be putting too much on him, but if that wouldn't work I have Eli, Instruct, and Wsun1 who would totally be able to make it work without that.

The prices this draft were about as reasonable as I've seen them the entire time. Besides some people going absurdly low late draft because nobody had money (usual and unavoidable) very few people went absurdly high, and there weren't that many absurd steals. Although the Tyrantrums managed to get Fissure and MZ for 8k combined, not even at the end of the draft so...
Lineup of the Wiggly Family !

2v2:
papiloco
AAA: Osake (im so good)
AG: jerryl309
BH: Nihilslave
GG: avyrie
MnM: Quantum Tesseract
NFE: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d / tlenit
STAB: Nalorium

Subs : anaconja (goat) The Dragon Master (not goat) Darkrai Retribution (goat)

PomPom Girl : Staxi (woat)

That is a solid draft I think, maybe GG slot is a little weak but there aren't a lot of confirmed players so that's fair.

I didn't follow the mock at 100% (cuz I was stomping Dragonillis in the same time), but idk why everytime there is a mocc (or at least when I follow them a bit) people are like "omg what a steal" "wtf happened" etc whenever someone they think should go higher is picked for cheap.
I don't want to look rude or anything, but idk what do you expect from mocks lmao. Those are for funs (especially when its the 14th LOL), most managers aren't true managers ('random players') (this time they were a lot of true managers but still), and no one is taking this seriously so like. Who cares if there is a steal lmao. Idk why people are shocked of that, as if managers were totally stupid.

However, 8K MZ + Fissure is totally dumb lmao, gz drampa for stealing those

Anyway, have fun in moccs y'all, do not forget to bully Redflix, and be ready for the real draft in 3 days (this time, you'll have the right to be mad at us kekw)

Atha rends mes 10€..........

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
1648676076937.png

Uh Oh Kommo-os
Andyboy18500
Jrdn14500
WSun111000
TPP11000
Ivar578500
Ren7000
85percent7000
mncmt6000
Itchy5000
Bag of Trixx4500
PA4000
Nevelle3000

Larping Lopunnys
Skarph21500
The Number Man17500
Jordy17000
Fc15000
London1312500
Stareal11500
TTTech5000
zioziotrip5000
anaconja5000
AM4000
Mirbro3000
Tea Guzzler3000

Wiggly Family
Quantum Tesseract25000
beauts18000
crying10500
MZ10000
LBDC10000
PandaDoux10000
lepton9000
damflame 36000
Greybaum6000
Instruct4500
STABLE4000
Kris4000
Heracross2.03000

Honey Linoones
MAMP18500
Trade13500
a loser12500
Fissure9500
DuGuo9000
Mossy Sandwich7000
Ransei6500
longhiep3416500
Eli6000
The Dragon Master5000
velvet5000
Chris321565000
Jett5000
Zesty434500
Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂3500
StitChuu3000

Spinda Wheels
Sylveon.20500
baconeatinassassin20000
FlamingVictini9500
TJ8500
Lily8500
ez8000
papiloco7500
Blanched5000
Nihilslave5000
TeamCharm4000
Ballfire3500

Malding Mavericks
shiloh19500
quojova16500
pdt12000
The Strap12000
Vrji9500
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d9500
iapt8500
luisin7500
pannuracotta6500
Onyx Onix 75000
tlenit4000
jonfilch3500
jerryl3093000
Adam35603000

Hammered Hawluchas
cityscapes19500
lotiasite16000
Byleth12000
Finchinator9000
King Leo V8500
Redflix7000
avyrie6500
Mubs6000
TectonicDestroyer5000
Dj Breloominati♬4000
ironwater3500
Jojos3000

Temper Tyrantrums
Mr.Bossaru3000
Mark K3000
Seldanna3000
Aggrometaile3000
yuki3000
berry3000
DugZa3000
Jqlove3000
Amberr3000
Clasmia3000
Geysers3000
RICEMAN3000
tenzhii3000
hidden3000
Hats3000
ojr3000
Crunchman3000
Potatochan3000
jonas3000
RTM3000
Ainzcrad3000
TGA3000
ItsChew.3000
Nalorium3000
FrostPixel3000
Meta3000
Staxi3000
Swastik3000
447323a3000
cscl3000
itsjustdrew3000
berryalcremie3000
mh3000
DuckeryDoodle3000
MagearnaTheBoss3000
OranBerryBlissey103000
Reaper Dude3000
Sanshokuinsumireko3000
txitxas3000
omi3000

Overall
Quantum Tesseract25000
Skarph21500
Sylveon.20500
baconeatinassassin20000
shiloh19500
cityscapes19500
Andyboy18500
MAMP18500
beauts18000
The Number Man17500
Jordy17000
quojova16500
lotiasite16000
Fc15000
Jrdn14500
Trade13500
London1312500
a loser12500
pdt12000
The Strap12000
Byleth12000
Stareal11500
WSun111000
TPP11000
crying10500
MZ10000
LBDC10000
PandaDoux10000
Fissure9500
FlamingVictini9500
Vrji9500
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d9500
lepton9000
DuGuo9000
Finchinator9000
Ivar578500
TJ8500
Lily8500
iapt8500
King Leo V8500
ez8000
papiloco7500
luisin7500
Ren7000
85percent7000
Mossy Sandwich7000
Redflix7000
Ransei6500
longhiep3416500
pannuracotta6500
avyrie6500
mncmt6000
damflame 36000
Greybaum6000
Eli6000
Mubs6000
Itchy5000
TTTech5000
zioziotrip5000
anaconja5000
The Dragon Master5000
velvet5000
Chris321565000
Jett5000
Blanched5000
Nihilslave5000
Onyx Onix 75000
TectonicDestroyer5000
Bag of Trixx4500
Instruct4500
Zesty434500
PA4000
AM4000
STABLE4000
Kris4000
TeamCharm4000
tlenit4000
Dj Breloominati♬4000
Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂3500
Ballfire3500
jonfilch3500
ironwater3500
Nevelle3000
Mirbro3000
Tea Guzzler3000
Heracross2.03000
StitChuu3000
jerryl3093000
Adam35603000
Jojos3000
Mr.Bossaru3000
Mark K3000
Seldanna3000
Aggrometaile3000
yuki3000
berry3000
DugZa3000
Jqlove3000
Amberr3000
Clasmia3000
Geysers3000
RICEMAN3000
tenzhii3000
hidden3000
Hats3000
ojr3000
Crunchman3000
Potatochan3000
jonas3000
RTM3000
Ainzcrad3000
TGA3000
ItsChew.3000
Nalorium3000
FrostPixel3000
Meta3000
Staxi3000
Swastik3000
447323a3000
cscl3000
itsjustdrew3000
berryalcremie3000
mh3000
DuckeryDoodle3000
MagearnaTheBoss3000
OranBerryBlissey103000
Reaper Dude3000
Sanshokuinsumireko3000
txitxas3000
omi3000

2v2: Potatochan / Tenzhii / Yuki
AG: Geysers / Swastik
NFE: oranberryblissey10
STAB: Hidden / Nalorium
AAA: berry
MNM: Hats
GG: Dugza / Meta
BH: jqlove
support: everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)