Tournament OMPL VII - Week 3

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Unfortunately have to call activity a fruit shop owner missed time and its now been 30 minutes since the time we agreed on since he told me it was gonna be near 5:30 my time and knew beforehand I had to leave at 6.

Here's how this current system works. We have a player who is able to play a fair amount within the week, but an opponent gets subbed in late and states they can play during a time period my player stated they were busy during with Evi. Regardless, my player states he'll show up, and he does to his credit, during a time that Yami initially indicates that they'll be available.

In this scenario, are we just to take the loss due to the other teams initial incompetence, or do we get special consideration given that not only did a fruitshop owner show up before 6pm Yami's time, but also it was during a time afo stated they couldn't do in the initial scheduling. Am I as a manager supposed to sub in another player solely because of the other team's inability to properly schedule.

This really feels like a cheap shot, not only was a fruitshop owner online at the time of this post, but also it seems as if Yami went for an activity call as soon as they possibly could. I implore the hosts of this tour to take this into consideration before blindly giving Yami the activity win, because truthfully, we should be the ones calling activity here.

Last edited:
Here's how this current system works. We have a player who is able to play a fair amount within the week, but an opponent gets subbed in late and states they can play during a time period my player stated they were busy during with Evi. Regardless, my player states he'll show up, and he does to his credit, during a time that Yami initially indicates that they'll be available.

In this scenario, are we just to take the loss due to the other teams initial incompetence, or do we get special consideration given that not only did a fruitshop owner show up before 6pm Yami's time, but also it was during a time afo stated they couldn't do in the initial scheduling. Am I as a manager supposed to sub in another player solely because of the other team's inability to properly schedule.

This really feels like a cheap shot, not only was a fruitshop owner online at the time of this post, but also it seems as if Yami went for an activity call as soon as they possibly could. I implore the hosts of this tour to take this into consideration before blindly giving Yami the activity win, because truthfully, we should be the ones calling activity here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)