Tournament OMFL III - Manager & Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberr

Banned deucer.
authorized by Ransei ghost written and co hosted by DuckeryDoodle
Other Metagames Farm League III

Since OMPL X began this past week, it's time for OMFL III to get underway. Like its previous iterations, goal of OMFL is to provide both a team tournament for those players who missed out on getting drafted for OMPL and a fun experience for everyone.
  • There will likely be 4-6 teams, maybe more depending on signups. Each team will have one manager and an optional co-manager.
  • Managers need to be able to participate in an auction in order to draft their team.
  • Managers must select the lineup for the week, and send it to me or Duckerydoodle before the week starts. If you don't think you can do this for the duration of OMFL III (it's honestly not that complicated), do not sign up.
  • Managers are responsible for making sure that the members of their team abide by the rules.
  • Managers are expected to make substitutions when needed.
  • Any player can sign up as long as they are not a player in OMPL X and not Tourbanned.
  • Managers will not play.
  • The tournament is likely to last 6 to 8 weeks.
The draft date will be decided after manager signups have closed (Likely On the 24th)

If you are interested in playing, be aware that any team may buy you, and you are expected to play for any one of them. Only list tiers in your signup that you are willing to play. While these aren't binding, it will affect how the managers will see you, and you are expected to play them if necessary. If you would not consider seriously playing a tier in a tournament, do not list it. Do not make dumb joke posts about playing tiers you don't care for.

You are generally expected to participate in your team's Discord. While we understand that activity levels may vary, this is the core portion of OMFL and what makes it fun. Your team's Discord server is where your team will hang out, discuss strategies, and just have fun without worrying about the game. This is where teams come together (or fall apart), and it is likely the most integral part of the entire tournament.

Managers have been chosen! Here are the teams!
The Dubwool Entendres :Dubwool:
The Ballin' Barraskewdas :Barraskewda:
The Snomrades :snom:
The Goblin-Sighting-Giratinas :giratina:
The Doja Torracats :torracat:
The Distinguished Donphan's :donphan:

Manager Signups are now Closed!
Player Signups are now Closed!

Last edited:

Not Magmar Fan

I COULD BE BANNED!
Team Name: Busty Boobers (Magmars)
Manager Name: Magmar Fan
Co-Manager (optional): 85Percent
Timezone: -4
Qualifications: Champion of Karate and Friendship for everyone. NFE legend. An admirer of Mighty Ducks and Little Giants esque movies.
Art (optional):

Attachments

Last edited:

Clas

My death was... greatly exaggerated
is a Tiering Contributor
Name: Clastia
Preferred Metas: Mix and Mega, Almost Any Ability, Anything Goes, Balanced Hackmons
Timezone: GMT+1
Forseeable Inactivity: Exams at some point but will stay active (support needed tho during that time)
Other Notes: Balanced Hackmons ONLY as a last resort, I know how to build + play properly but my building tends to be decently one-dimensional in terms of mon builds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)