Tournament OM Snake Draft II - Final [Won by Lavish Luxrays]

Feels bad to have fallen at the final hurdle after dominating the pool stage as well as we did. Massive shoutout to pazza who week after week rallied the troops with his endless supply of memes. Definitely the most fun i've had in a team tour just completely talking out of our anuses the whole time. Grats to the Luxrays, good set of games all round in the finals i think, (we're still 7-3 up vs you though if you fancy a winners final ;))

pazza

Banned deucer.
well even though we lost we did do extremely good in this tour

MAMP for having me as a co manager even though I don't know why you picked me over other people thank you ! for giving me the chance to manager love you mamp
Willdbeast good co-co manager funny person and helping ham and best sub lmao
aesf god at camo somehow brought a poliwag and won lmao
@novafish bro this is like ur first time playing pic and you went 6-0 im super proud of you man, you should be a first pick next year.
@bryonthewellwell you didn't talk much but i will still see you as the good tour player ok.
DurzaOffTopic doubted your sketchmon skills but you've shown me good luck in ompl
Hamhamhamham your still pretty fuckin good at mons in general also big memer.
Hassin627 you didn't get to play as much or was active but your will's dad/son and ur lovely :heart:

and lastly Akashi even though you started to tilt near the end of this tour you will always be in my heart. (tbh i think you started to tilt because u didn't bring throh last week x)

and here is the video i made it didn't get finished cuz some irl stuff and still has a watermark but oh well bois

ill be bak next year xd.

e: oh and thanks for The Immortal for not being racist and allowing me to manage

Last edited:
We did it luxrays, idk what to say honestly except thank you In The Hills for giving me this opportunity to play in this very exciting tournament. Undefeated in tier shift I guess huh?
Thank you to all of my teammates for really doing good in this last round, I know the beginning of the round was iffy due to us having already two losses, but we pulled through it together and helped one another individually. Thank you to some of the people that had helped the luxrays with team assistance such as Pigeons Andyboy (idk if you’re the right one but I’m just going with it) and a few more support from people outside of the draft. Lastly thank you The Immortal for hosting this draft, and good job to everyone who played in this tour. Thank you.

Go Luxrays!

Well looks like the party finally stopped......the loss stings, but regardless, huge props to the Luxrays for winning, yall deserve it.
S/o to all the poliwags for making OM snake, something I signed up for on a whim, genuinely enjoyable. Lots of fun and funny moments throughout the tour and I appreciate u guys (even if the rest of the entirety of the OM communtiy hates us hehe). From the few team tours ive done on smogon, this was def one of the most fun ones ive done
well even though we lost we did do extremely good in this tour

MAMP for having me as a co manager even though I don't know why you picked me over other people thank you ! for giving me the chance to manager love you mamp
Willdbeast good co-co manager funny person and helping ham and best sub lmao
aesf god at camo somehow brought a poliwag and won lmao
@novafish bro this is like ur first time playing pic and you went 6-0 im super proud of you man, you should be a first pick next year.
@bryonthewellwell you didn't talk much but i will still see you as the good tour player ok.
DurzaOffTopic doubted your sketchmon skills but you've shown me good luck in ompl
Hamhamhamham your still pretty fuckin good at mons in general also big memer.
Hassin627 you didn't get to play as much or was active but your will's dad/son and ur lovely :heart:

and lastly Akashi even though you started to tilt near the end of this tour you will always be in my heart. (tbh i think you started to tilt because u didn't bring throh last week x)

and here is the video i made it didn't get finished cuz some irl stuff and still has a watermark but oh well bois

ill be bak next year xd.

e: oh and thanks for The Immortal for not being racist and allowing me to manage
oml, dude not only ghosted us in 30 games to a 22-8 record but also made this 3 minute montage, GOAT manager easy

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
4- Lavish Luxrays: Funbot28, lax, Official Fissure, EternalSnowman, Velvet Blood, Yami, Havens, Chessking345

this team could be alot higher if it wasnt managed by IN THE HILLS, WHO lets this man manage a team if this man cant even manage himself, anyway
personally i like this team, theres a cute user(funbot)
greatest user of all time lax
ubers player esm, thats also gay but thats fine here.
i like Velvet Blood but i wish u were on my team, it sucks ur here
>yami, this man is washed.
a monotype player???? look get outta here.
chessking?do u main bh or do u main chess, it cant be both cuz ur ass at both. cheerleader inbound.
This post didn't age well... anyways.
Super happy the way this tour turned out, had not only a great team but some great people playing, and I'm so glad that they got the win they deserved. HUGE thanks to The Immortal for hosting this tour and convincing me to manage.
SHOUTOUTS
vivalospride .nom lotiasite VIV GOAT ur the only person i liked who would comanage with me LOL but super glad I got to team with you for yet another snake (and this time we didn't come in last) also hunter x hunter>yu yu hakusho
Funbot28 my manager last year and player this year WE STAN... i knew from the start that i had to pick you because this is literally your tour lol.. you were such a big help and good presence ily so much QUEEN
Havens i was super excited i got to draft you after your impressive performance in my Camo tour and I just knew you'd do really well. (I literally typed out "hope to team with you again soon" then remembered we're on the Blisseys together L) Next year it's you and me again and this time we'll actually prep for Mega Gyarados at least one week
Velvet Blood my oldest pokemon friend came OUT for this tour with the fucking 2-0 ts record what a fucking goat.. i got excited when you signed up since we hadn't really talked since you taught me how to play ubers in 2013 lol so it was good to see you again
EternalSnowman after how fun our MWP team was i was hoping i'd get to team with you again and this was a great time to do it. Kinda got fucked over by luck and shed existing but you defintely proved that you're a fucking goat no matter what
Yami honestly you did so good for such a wack ass tier man don't feel hard on yourself for those losses u literally were piecing bitches up left and right this tour what a beast. You were so fun to have around too i couldn't have picked a better player honestly
lax viv really wanted me to get you and even if everything didn't work out perfectly I'm still glad I did you're real cool. Good luck in OMPL!
Official Fissure sorry i didn't play you at all D: i really wish I had at least once but I can't go back and change it now :( had a lot of fun with you this time around thanks for all the help
Chessking345 ur cool or whatever :) goat cheerleader except when you accuse pazza of ghosting and it becomes a huge meme LLLL
Andyboy and Pigeons thanks for the help especially in later weeks when my schedule got a little busy
Clefable ur cute owo ty for hanging around

WE DID IT BOYS LUXRAY ROOOOAR
rawr xD

MAMP

MAMP!
this makes 2 years in a row that my poliwags have gone 5-0 in the round robin of snake draft, only to lose in the finals. i am cursed, but nevertheless i think this tournament was great. my team played well (combined 22-8 w/l is ridiculous) and were all great to hang out with in the discord. the poliwags will return next year to take it all

some shoutouts:

pazza ngl, i was a bit apprehensive when i agreed to let you co-manage with me, considering you're so young that you're almost not even legally allowed to be on this website, but i was very pleasantly surprised by your managerial skills. you made a lot of great suggestions during the draft, you were constantly active in the discord and in the threads, and you did most of the legwork in terms of submitting lineups and shit. i think you really proved yourself as a manager over the course of this tournament. also the memes were great

Akashi really helped hold the team together, building and testing squads for a bunch of different tiers and finishing with a very impressive record. i don't think we could've gotten as far as we did without you

NovaFish21 no lie, i only drafted you because we needed a partners in crime player and you were the only pic signup whose name i recognised. and then you went 6-0 and most of the games weren't even close. absolute legend

Hamhamhamham idt you had a huge amount of inheritance experience before this, but you really stepped up. was great having you on the team

Willdbeast secret 3rd poliwags manager

aesf goat, cannot believe we got you so late in the draft

Hassin627 sorry you didnt get to play much. was still great having you around in the discord

DurzaOffTopic was a bit worried about drafting you at first, but my fears were unfounded. you were a great presence in the discord and did a lot better than i expected in sketchmons (no offense)

byronthewellwell oceania squad

thanks for hosting ti, s/o all our opponents, and i'll fucking destroy you all next year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)