OM Mashup Megathread

I've recently been playing a bit of STABmons Ubers and I find it a very entertaining metagame to theory, and especially to play. It reminds me of past gen Ubers in some ways with the limited amount of viable Defoggers and large amount of solid hazard setters. Here's a team that I particularly enjoy using:

https://pokepast.es/ceeb8ac221e007cf

This team involves Life Orb Kartana, an incredibly powerful wallbreaker in STAB Ubers that can do more than just demolish switchins with its STABs. Bullet Punch allows Kartana to claim at least 54% off of Geomancy Xerneas, which along with how the other team can punish Xerneas allows it to stave off one of the biggest threats in the metagame. Yveltal only helps to support Kartana in its wake of destruction as it will place significant pressure on Ho-oh, one of Kartana's best checks. Zygarde-Complete is its standard and most effective set (in my opinion) which continually shuffles Defoggers and mons with Ice coverage between having to deal with Spikes and Toxic - because of this synergy, I have opted to go without Stealth Rock simply because Spikes often carry more worth due to just how good Zygarde-Complete is as support. Tapu Koko is used here to both support Primal Kyogre and counter Yveltal as it can be a severe detriment to how this team works otherwise. Nature's Madness is opted for over Play Rough as Play Rough does 25-30% to Zygarde-Complete which is its only practical target. Primal Kyogre is also effectively standard, but Water Shuriken helps patch up any Primal Groudon weakness this team would have had otherwise, and is generally powerful priority to boot. Lunala finishes off the team by giving the team a soft Kyogre resist as well as being able to defog from Zygarde-Complete and Primal Groudon if needed.

I also decided to make some sort of guideline, despite the few days of Gen 7 that are left.
Here's my personal take on a STABmons Ubers VR:
S:

:zygarde-complete: Zygarde-Complete

S-

:kartana: Kartana
:yveltal: Yveltal
:kyogre-primal: Kyogre-Primal
:xerneas: Xerneas

A+

:groudon-primal: Groudon-Primal
:marshadow: Marshadow

A

:ho-oh: Ho-Oh
:gengar-mega: Gengar-Mega
:necrozma-dusk-mane: Necrozma-Dusk-Mane

A-

:lunala: Lunala
:lopunny-mega: Lopunny-Mega
:giratina-origin: Giratina-Origin
:mewtwo-mega-x: Mewtwo-Mega-X
:necrozma-ultra: Necrozma-Ultra

B+

:magearna: Magearna
:landorus-therian: Landorus-Therian
:tapu lele: Tapu Lele
:tapu koko: Tapu Koko
:tyranitar: Tyranitar
:palkia: Palkia
:silvally: Silvally

B

:aerodactyl-mega: Aerodactyl-Mega
:celesteela: Celesteela
:ferrothorn: Ferrothorn
:mewtwo-mega-y: Mewtwo-Mega-Y
:kyurem-black: Kyurem-Black
:tyranitar-mega: Tyranitar-Mega
:zekrom: Zekrom

B-

:blacephalon: Blacephalon
:blaziken-mega: Blaziken-Mega
:chansey: Chansey
:deoxys-speed: Deoxys-Speed
:excadrill: Excadrill
:lucario-mega: Lucario-Mega
:mewtwo: Mewtwo
:salamence-mega: Salamence-Mega
:snorlax: Snorlax

C

:aegislash: Aegislash
:giratina: Giratina
:naganadel: Naganadel
:necrozma-dawn-wings: Necrozma-Dawn-Wings
:rayquaza: Rayquaza
:thundurus: Thundurus

Fringe Viable:

:deoxys-attack: Deoxys-Attack
:genesect: Genesect
:pheromosa: Pheromosa
:porygon-z: Porygon-Z

EDIT: Companion Set Compendium here: https://pokepast.es/fdf6d254c514afe1
Alternate Defensive PDon spread should be 252 HP / 208 Def / 48 SpD Relaxed - this takes a Life Orb Storm Throw from Marshadow after Stealth Rock - however this does not take on Kartana
An alternate move for Shadow Sneak on Marshadow is Mach Punch - this deals with Kartana and Choice Scarf Yveltal much better. Both can be combined but this does lock Marshadow out from dealing with Zygarde-Complete
Surprised I forgot Dragon Tail on DD Zygarde-Complete. Second option, run with Groundium and 184 Atk / 168 SpD / 156 Spe if you want to tank 0 SpA Xern Moonblast.

EDIT2: Ordered S - A- in viability order
Lopunny-Mega: B -> A-
Xerneas: A+ -> S-
Kartana: A+ -> S-

Changelog 2
Yveltal S -> S-
Kyogre-Primal: A+ -> S-
Blacephalon: B+ -> B-
Ferrothorn: B+ -> B
Magearna: B -> B+
Mewtwo-Mega-X: B- -> A-

Last edited:
Ban Absol, DNB Metagross
I personally see Absol as being pretty ridiculous and reasons have been generally explained by other users.
Metagross imo isn't as threatening as its STAB coverage isn't very great and it is also not very fast, while it does have Bullet Punch some faster mons can eat it pretty comfortably.

VOTING
METAGROSS: BAN - 4 | NO BAN - 2
ABSOL: BAN - 6 | NO BAN - 0

The Number Man
HGgamer - BAN Metagross BAN Absol
ice-master-523 - BAN Metagross BAN Absol
manu 11
lolLlLcker69 - BAN Metagross BAN Absol
Nacho1605
apeepes
Fairy Weezing
GL Volkner - DNB Metagross BAN Absol
not a racist
gmfc
young k!ller - BAN Metagross BAN Absol (voted by proxy)
Wrk5646
Th3Bak3r
Mammaluu - DNB Metagross BAN Absol
Shadowmonstr4
Tmi489
Stareal
Chessking345
mc56556
All users who have not yet voted have been tagged.
If anyone knows Fairy Weezing's Smogon account please let us know.

You may change your vote up until voting closes.
You are not required to vote on both Pokemon, however if you wish to abstain on one please say so in your post.
Explanations of why you voted the way you did are welcome but not required.
Once the suspect is over we will delete most of the posts relating to the suspect from this thread.

Voting will close 48 hours from the time of this posting. If you vote after that your vote may or may not be counted.
The list of users with reqs seems to be missing Mark_K (and me >_<).

BAN ABSOL, BAN METAGROSS

Absol was already debatably ban-worthy in the old TSAAA meta (with HP-boosted bulk). Now, icemaster has well covered how between Play Rough, Fire Blast and Z Iron Tail coverage, on top of everything it can do with stab Knock Off, Pursuit and Sucker Punch, you would need to run 2-3 dedicated checks on a defensive team to be able to reliably switch in to it. Absol needs to go and never cometh back.

I would usually like to abstain or vote against on Metagross, since in general I don’t think it’s fair to suspect multiple independent items simultaneously rather than sequentially, and Absol is clearly the higher priority problem. However, due to the imminent end of Gen 7, this is a special case in which we won’t have another chance to suspect Metagross. Given that, how dominant Metagross has become, and Best Gal’s plausible analysis of how it would become even stronger afterwards with only Absol banned, I think the safer precaution is to vote ban.

Ban Absol. Absol has an extremely offensive presence with adaptability and 3 dark attacks, gets priority from sucker punch, good damage from knock off and can trap with pursuit, the last slot can be SD or coverage, which can be equally as deadly. Absol has proven to be very powerful in the past as well.

Somehow IDK much about Metagross aside from hustle hone claws but since the generation is ending and no more suspects will be held, I'll vote Ban Metagross as well.

Iguana

formerly mc56556
mc56556 Absol/Metagross Tier Shift AAA Suspect Votes

After some thought, I'm going a bit against the grain here, but I am voting to:

-DNB Absol
-Ban Metagross

Here are some of my thoughts in regards to my suspect votes...
Ban Metagross Rationale: In my relatively short time of playing in this tier, it has become clear to me that Metagross is broken in this meta. Given the prevalence of Fairy types on multiple teams, Metagross provides a frightening check to them but to a degree where it merits a ban. Stockpile and Scald Lanturn with Poison Heal/Toxic Orb has been one attempt I've used to try and check Metagross. The issue with this is Scald has only a 30% chance to burn, and Metagross can accumulate more attack with Meteor Mash while Lanturn is attempting to build its defense. Absol (which of course is also being suspected here) can provide a potential check on Metagross, but with the aforementioned prevalence of Fairy types in this meta, this can force Absol to switch out and allow Metagross to cause damage. We may come to find out that with Metagross not in the meta, the strength of Fairy types is too great (that is something I intend to monitor if Metagross is in fact banned), but for this suspect, I am voting to ban Metagross.

DNB Absol Rationale: This was a difficult decision to come to (particularly after Icemaster crushed me with Absol on at least one occasion), but here was my thinking: If Metagross is banned in Tier Shift AAA, then likely what will happen is Fairy types will gain in strength. Obviously, Absol is a Dark type which has a significant vulnerability to Fairy types. I think provided Metagross is banned, Absol will lose quite a bit of viability because of the power of Fairy types. Magearna will be a lot more viable, and perhaps we can give a harder look at unbanning Drought/Heat Rock if it in turn becomes broken. That all being said, I do feel that Absol will become less viable with a Metagross ban, so I am voting to not ban it.

I think this is one of the longest post I made, because I kind of mix a bunch of seperate post because Gen 8 is almost here.

First I'm gonna share some of my mashup teams

Toxapex @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover
- Haze
- Gastro Acid

Gengar @ Gengarite
Ability: Download
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Sludge Bomb
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp

Yveltal @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 224 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Knock Off
- Oblivion Wing
- U-turn
- Sucker Punch

Magearna @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Heart Swap
- Thunder Wave

Ho-Oh @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Recover
- Defog

Zekrom @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Impish Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Dragon Tail
- Roost
- Toxic
This is a team revolving around Mgar abusing Toxic Spikes to power off 130BP Hexes. Toxapex is the setter and Rocky Helmet is used to chipped down physical attacker like Marshadow, while healing off with priority Recover. Gastro Acid is used to removed Abilities like Shadow Tag(from opposing Gengar), Poison Heal and more. Yveltal and Magearna were slow Regen pivots to bring Gengar safely, with the latter also spreading paralysis. Ho-oh is the Defogger, as well as spreading burns from Sacred Fire. Zekrom filled the last slot as Pdon and Ho-oh check.

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Haze
- Recover

Manaphy @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Scald
- Dazzling Gleam
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Impish Nature
- Synthesis
- Iron Head
- Spikes
- Roar

Avalugg @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Relaxed Nature
- Surf
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
Bold Nature
- Transform
This is a stall team aim to stack hazards and chipped them down. Toxapex, Chesnaught and Chansey were hazard setters. Manaphy is the secondary special tank. It isn't max speed in order to outspeed Marowak. Avalugg and Chansey were set-up checks that cover most sweepers. Ditto is still here for emergency check to sweepers, primarily Mold Breaker ones. But it can be replacable with Intim Steel/Flying Mew or other Mew variants. This team is rather weak to Poison Heal as its hard to wear them down.

Vulpix-Alola @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
Level: 5
EVs: 52 HP / 200 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Aurora Veil
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Dewpider @ Eviolite
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 52 HP / 180 Def / 196 SpA / 20 SpD / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Tail Glow
- Water Shuriken
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain

Tirtouga @ Eviolite
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 4 HP / 132 Atk / 92 Def / 76 SpD / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Waterfall
- Rock Blast
- Knock Off

Zigzagoon @ Berry Juice
Ability: Pickup
EVs: 132 HP / 196 Atk / 108 Def / 28 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Extreme Speed
- Seed Bomb
- Thief

Vullaby (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 116 HP / 236 SpA / 116 Spe
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Heat Wave

Diglett @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Slide
- Pursuit
- Memento
This team was an inspiration for some people who got a quick Req using Veil team during Wingull suspect. It consist of 4 sweepers, a Veil setter and Memento Diglett. Dewpider is broken, I did tried to proposed a quickban for it when I announce Araquanid's ban from STABmons, below this post. But still no news as of yet, maybe due to lack of council leading it, I think? Tirtouga is the smasher of choice, Eviolite Solid Rock is chosen over SturdyJuice due to lack of removal from this team, and Sturdy also gets ruined by Hail. Solid Rock Eviolite also has benefits of being able to set-up in front of Mudbray and defensive Mienfoo, even without screens, and allows to take less damage from Pancham's Mach Punch. Waterfall is chosen over Liquidation(despite naturally gets it) and Crabhammer because the flinch chance is much more valuable than Defense drop or high crit as it can potentially avoid unnecessary damage. Zigzagoon is the priority user and native user of both Belly Drum and Extreme Speed. Vullaby is the last sweeper with a great longevity from Oblivion Wing. She can also punishes Ghost-Types from using Spectral Thief, by gaining a Speed Boost upon taking a hit. Dark Pulse is chosen to disrupt opponents through flinch. Lastly, Scarf Diglett is the final mon to trap opposing Scarfers and Smashers. It can also provide Memento support to help sweepers. Remember, determine which sweeper is your wincon, one can break some core while the other cleans the rest.

Baltoy @ Focus Sash
EVs: 116 HP / 196 Atk / 156 Def / 36 SpD
Brave Nature
- Explosion
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

Porygon @ Cameruptite
EVs: 76 HP / 196 Def / 236 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Trick Room

Trapinch @ Eviolite
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 156 HP / 116 Atk / 156 Def / 76 SpD
Brave Nature
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Rock Slide
- Feint

Honedge @ Banettite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 156 HP / 196 Atk / 36 Def / 60 SpD / 52 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance
- Destiny Bond

Spritzee @ Eviolite
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 52 HP / 120 Def / 176 SpA / 80 SpD / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Trick Room
- Nasty Plot
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Rhyhorn @ Red Orb
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 116 HP / 156 Atk / 36 SpA / 116 SpD / 76 Spe
Quiet Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Swords Dance
This is a Trick Room team inspired by someone I fought during when MnM LC was LCoTM. Baltoy is the suicide lead, with Focus Sash to guaranteed rocks and TR, then Explode. Protect can be run over EQ to gave protection against Fake Out users. Cameruptite Porygon is stupidly strong hitter that nukes pretty much everything and gaining Special Attack boost from Download was far more easier here than in higher tier because, "From Bulbapedia: In case of a tie between the foe's Defense and Special Defense, Download increases Special Attack".This trait is quite useful as many pokemon at level 5 have equal defense stat. The Defense spread was to avoid 2HKO from Alt Zig's Espeed. Trapinch is the sole trapper. It mainly traps Buneary, which is a huge treat to this team. Though, don't hard switch as Pinch needs to be at high health to tank hits from it. Honedge provides priority moves, PrankDbond and checks mon like Scyther and Archen. Spritzee is a bulky Fairy Sweeper that also sets up Trick Room. Rhyhorn was the last one, despite Trick Room and -Speed nature, the EV was put on speed to outspeed Ferroseed,Foongus and ties with other Spritzee prior to setting up TR.

Next, I want to give my undestanding about why Chansey was so good in STABmon Doubles( This isn't my opinion whether or not Chansey should be banned)

With STABmon mechanics, Chansey gains more useful support moves; Fake Out, while very weak due to her 5 Atk stat, was still useful mainly for disrupting her opponent. Follow Me turns Chansey into one of best redirection user, and she's able to tank many hits thanks to her gigantic HP stat and Eviolite. The most important one was Transform, not only it can turn into one of her opponent, but turning into its strong ally, moreso if its a sweeper. Chansey has only one weakness in Fighting and from what I understand about the Doubles Metagame when I tried to learn it, Fighting-Types weren't that common apart from like Kommo-o,Scrafty or.. Terrakion? Which can be hard to take advantage of that type weakness and many Fighting Types were easily checked by one Island Guardian (mainly Fini or Koko, commonly for Terrain war from what I understand) and Lando-T, a common mon and some of best defensive partners to Chansey in Doubles. Speaking of the Lando-T, Intimidate coming from him or from Incineroar can cripple physical attackers from hitting Chansey hard, and Chansey herself can punish sweeper with the use of Transform. I think the biggest issue about Chansey is her reliance on these support moves, and sometimes , she relies on Transform to patch up her extreme passiveness. Knock Off were also major annoyance to her as she's still reliant on Eviolite to tank hits, moreso when she's redirecting attack.

Next is I want to talk Vullaby in LC AAA.

Vullaby (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Volt Absorb / Unaware / Magic Bounce / Delta Stream / Regenerator
EVs: 116 HP / 76 Atk / 76 Def / 236 SpD
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Knock Off
- U-turn / Defog
- Roost / Defog

Standard defensive. Unlike Mandibuzz, Vullaby isn't limited to just defensive set. She can viably run an offensive set. Despite her average offensive stats, Dark/Flying is close to unresisted STAB, with the only one that can resist both being Pawniard. This allows Vullaby to hit almost everything for at least neutral damage, and makes her a great abuser of Adaptability. Here are some example of offensive Vullaby.

Vullaby (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 236 Atk / 76 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly / Naive Nature
- Brave Bird
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Defog / Rock Smash

Vullaby (F) @ Berry Juice
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 116 HP / 236 SpA / 116 Spe
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Dark Pulse
- Heat Wave

Now I want to share this Vullaby set (I think someone used this already, but I couldn't remember which one):

Vullaby (F) @ Berry Juice
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 116 HP / 236 Atk / 156 SpD
Adamant / Brave Nature
- Brave Bird
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Defog / Heat Wave

This is a Berry Juice Pivot set with the ability to blanket check some of the dangerous pokemon, including Abra, Pancham and Cubone, thanks to its ability to survive strong hits, instantly heal itself and hit hard at the same time. Heat Wave can be run in place of Defog and must be used alongside Brave Nature to 2HKO Eviolite Pawniard after Stealth Rock, it is chosen over HP Fight to avoid its serious IV drops as this spread has no remaining EVs left to patch up the stat drop, and the spread given were an important benchmarks. Despite being a slow pivot, it isn't using minimum speed as it can outspeed Pancham or non-Prankster Mareanie if Adamant, and shouldn't be forced a tie against Spritzee if running Brave Nature .Berry Juice is the preferred item over Eviolite for its instant recovery and avoids the momentum drain from Roost.In short, this is a mixture of wallbreaker, defensive utility, slow pivot and potential Defogger in one slot, compressing a lot of roles. And here's notable use of EV Spread above.

With 16 Atk
- OHKOes Eviolite Pancham from full with Brave Bird
- OHKOes Foongus and Elekid after rocks with Brave Bird and Knock Off respectively
- 2HKOes Mareanie from full with Brave Bird
- 2HKOes standard 25/21 bulk mon after Stealth Rock with Brave Bird
- 2HKOes Spritzee and max Defense Vullaby after losing their Eviolite with Brave Bird.

With 25 HP and Intimidate drop:
- Survives Jolly Cubone's Thunder Punch under Electric Terrain from full
- Survives Adamant Cubone's Rock Slide after rocks
- Survives +2 Pancham's Drain Punch after rocks
- Survives +2 Jolly Adaptability Pawniard's Iron Head from full
- Survives Max Atk Ponyta's sun-boosted Flare Blitz from full
- Survives Life Orb Doduo's Aerilate Return after rocks
- Survives Doduo's Guts Facade from full
- Survives Choice Scarf Tough Claws Mienfoo's High Jump Kick after rocks
- Survives Drilbur's Refrigerate Return after rocks

With 25 HP and 15 SpD
- Survives Life Orb Abra's Dazzling Gleam from full
- Survives Psychium Z / Focus Sash Abra's Dazzling Gleam after rocks
- Survives max SpA Ponyta's sun-boosted Fire Blast from full
- Survives Chinchou's Volt Switch after rocks

Last one is some tour codes that needs a small fixed

/tour new aaa, elimination
/tour autostart 7
/tour autodq 3.5
/tour rules +Uber, +Archeops, +Dragonite, +Hoopa-Unbound, +Kartana, +Keldeo, +Kyurem-Black, +Regigigas, +Slaking, +Terrakion, +Victini, +Weavile, -Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, +Power Construct, -Gengar-Mega + Hypnosis, Mega Rayquaza Clause
/tour name [Gen 7] AAA Ubers
Fixed to include Weavile and Victini's unban

I hope you noticed this, because this was already posted, but i think it was seemingly ignored, or kind of forgotten. :psysad:

/tour new aaa, elimination
/tour rules gen7camomons
/tour autostart 7
/tour autodq 3.5
/tour name [Gen 7] CAAAmomons
It is now uses AAA as a base, with all of banned pokemon listed in the banlist are already banned. In addition, it allows native user to used banned ability, i.e. Huge Power Azumarill.

/tour rules Stabmons Move Legality, -Razor Fang, -King's Rock, -Shadow Tag, +Gothita, -Chatter, -Geomancy, -Lovely Kiss, -Thousand Arrows, -Azurill + Acupressure, -Azurill + Belly Drum, -Azurill + Extreme Speed, -Azurill + Shell Smash, -Bidoof + Acupressure, -Bidoof + Belly Drum, -Bidoof +Extreme Speed, -Bidoof + Shell Smash, -Buneary + Acupressure, -Buneary + Belly Drum, -Buneary +Extreme Speed, -Buneary + Shell Smash, -Bunnelby + Acupressure, -Bunnelby + Belly Drum, -Bunnelby +Extreme Speed, -Bunnelby + Shell Smash, -Deerling + Acupressure, -Deerling + Belly Drum, -Deerling +Extreme Speed, -Deerling + Shell Smash, -Doduo + Belly Drum, -Doduo +Extreme Speed, -Doduo + Shell Smash, -Eevee + Acupressure, -Eevee + Belly Drum, -Eevee +Extreme Speed, -Eevee + Shell Smash, -Fletchling + Acupressure, -Fletchling + Belly Drum, -Fletchling +Extreme Speed, -Fletchling + Shell Smash, -Glameow + Acupressure, -Glameow + Belly Drum, -Glameow +Extreme Speed, -Glameow + Shell Smash, -Happiny + Acupressure, -Happiny + Belly Drum, -Happiny +Extreme Speed, -Happiny + Shell Smash, -Helioptile + Acupressure, -Helioptile + Belly Drum, -Helioptile +Extreme Speed, -Helioptile + Shell Smash, -Hoothoot + Acupressure, -Hoothoot + Belly Drum, -Hoothoot +Extreme Speed, -Hoothoot + Shell Smash, -Igglybuff + Acupressure, -Igglybuff + Belly Drum, -Igglybuff +Extreme Speed, -Igglybuff + Shell Smash, -Lickitung + Acupressure, -Lickitung +Extreme Speed, -Lickitung + Shell Smash, -Lillipup + Acupressure, -Lillipup + Belly Drum, -Lillipup +Extreme Speed, -Lillipup + Shell Smash, -Litleo + Acupressure, -Litleo + Belly Drum, -Litleo +Extreme Speed, -Litleo + Shell Smash, -Meowth + Acupressure, -Meowth + Belly Drum, -Meowth +Extreme Speed, -Meowth + Shell Smash, -Minccino + Acupressure, -Minccino + Belly Drum, -Minccino +Extreme Speed, -Minccino + Shell Smash, -Munchlax + Acupressure, -Munchlax +Extreme Speed, -Munchlax + Shell Smash, -Patrat + Acupressure, -Patrat + Belly Drum, -Patrat +Extreme Speed, -Patrat + Shell Smash, -Pidgey + Acupressure, -Pidgey + Belly Drum, -Pidgey +Extreme Speed, -Pidgey + Shell Smash, -Pidove + Acupressure, -Pidove + Belly Drum, -Pidove +Extreme Speed, -Pidove + Shell Smash, -Pikipek + Acupressure, -Pikipek + Belly Drum, -Pikipek +Extreme Speed, -Pikipek + Shell Smash, -Rattata + Acupressure, -Rattata + Belly Drum, -Rattata +Extreme Speed, -Rattata + Shell Smash, -Rattata-Alola + Acupressure, -Rattata-Alola + Belly Drum, -Rattata-Alola +Extreme Speed, -Rattata-Alola + Shell Smash, -Rufflet + Acupressure, -Rufflet + Belly Drum, -Rufflet +Extreme Speed, -Rufflet + Shell Smash, -Sentret + Acupressure, -Sentret + Belly Drum, -Sentret +Extreme Speed, -Sentret + Shell Smash, -Skitty + Acupressure, -Skitty + Belly Drum, -Skitty +Extreme Speed, -Skitty + Shell Smash, -Slakoth + Acupressure, -Slakoth + Belly Drum, -Slakoth +Extreme Speed, -Slakoth + Shell Smash, -Spearow + Acupressure, -Spearow + Belly Drum, -Spearow +Extreme Speed, -Spearow + Shell Smash, -Starly + Acupressure, -Starly + Belly Drum, -Starly +Extreme Speed, -Starly + Shell Smash, -Stufful + Acupressure, -Stufful + Belly Drum, -Stufful +Extreme Speed, -Stufful + Shell Smash, -Swablu + Acupressure, -Swablu + Belly Drum, -Swablu +Extreme Speed, -Swablu + Shell Smash, -Taillow + Acupressure, -Taillow + Belly Drum, -Taillow +Extreme Speed, -Taillow + Shell Smash, -Teddiursa + Acupressure, -Teddiursa +Extreme Speed, -Teddiursa + Shell Smash, -Whismur + Acupressure, -Whismur + Belly Drum, -Whismur +Extreme Speed, -Whismur + Shell Smash, -Yungoos + Acupressure, -Yungoos + Belly Drum, -Yungoos +Extreme Speed, -Yungoos + Shell Smash, -Zigzagoon + Acupressure, -Zigzagoon + Shell Smash, -Aron + Shift Gear, -Beldum + Shift Gear, -Bronzor + Shift Gear, -Diglett-Alola + Shift Gear, -Ferroseed + Shift Gear, -Honedge + Shift Gear, -Magnemite + Shift Gear, -Pawniard + Shift Gear, -Sandshrew-Alola + Shift Gear, -Shieldon + Shift Gear, -Bellsprout + Spore, -Bounsweet + Spore, -Budew + Spore, -Bulbasaur + Spore, -Cacnea + Spore, -Cherubi + Spore, -Chespin + Spore, -Chikorita + Spore, -Cottonee + Spore, -Deerling + Spore, -Exeggcute + Spore, -Ferroseed + Spore, -Fomantis + Spore, -Hoppip + Spore, -Lileep + Spore, -Lotad + Spore, -Oddish + Spore, -Pansage + Spore, -Petilil + Spore, -Phantump + Spore, -Pumpkaboo + Spore, -Pumpkaboo-Small + Spore, -Pumpkaboo-Large + Spore, -Pumpkaboo-Super + Spore, -Rowlet + Spore, -Seedot + Spore, -Sewaddle + Spore, -Skiddo + Spore, -Snivy + Spore, -Snover + Spore, -Sunkern + Spore, -Treecko + Spore, -Turtwig + Spore
This includes complex bans, so native users can now used banned moves, i.e. Spore Foongus

Also, please don't forget to post your vote in TS AAA suspect test, I think its past 48 hours from Drampa's post if I'm not mistaken.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
VOTING
METAGROSS: BAN - 10 | NO BAN - 3
ABSOL: BAN - 13 | NO BAN - 1

The Number Man - BAN Metagross BAN Absol
HGgamer - BAN Metagross BAN Absol
ice-master-523 - BAN Metagross BAN Absol
manu 11
lolLlLcker69 - BAN Metagross BAN Absol
Nacho1605
apeepes - BAN Metagross BAN Absol
Fairy Weezing
GL Volkner - DNB Metagross BAN Absol
not a racist
gmfc - BAN Metagross BAN Absol
young k!ller - BAN Metagross BAN Absol (voted by proxy)
Wrk5646
Th3Bak3r - DNB Metagross BAN Absol
Mammaluu - DNB Metagross BAN Absol
Shadowmonstr4
Tmi489 - ABSTAIN Metagross BAN Absol
Stareal
Chessking345
mc56556 BAN Metagross DNB Absol
We Wuz Nidokangz - BAN Metagross BAN Absol
Mark_K - BAN Metagross BAN Absol
All users who have not yet voted have been tagged.
If anyone knows Fairy Weezing's Smogon account please let us know.

You may change your vote up until voting closes.
You are not required to vote on both Pokemon, however if you wish to abstain on one please say so in your post.
Explanations of why you voted the way you did are welcome but not required.
Once the suspect is over we will delete most of the posts relating to the suspect from this thread.

Voting will close 48 hours from the time of this posting. If you vote after that your vote may or may not be counted.
The Tier Shift AAA suspect has ended resulting in a BAN for both Absol and Metagross.

Absol's results were: 13 Ban | 1 Do not ban
Metagross' results were: 10 Ban | 3 Do not ban | 1 abstain

Thanks to all who participated, as well as to all the staff members who facilitated the tours!

This time I'm here to talk about STAB n Mega, just a few days before it inevitably shrivels up just like every other MnM mashup...

S:

:zygarde:Zygarde (Altarianite, Lucarionite)

A+

:flareon:Flareon (Pinsirite, Altarianite)
:magearna:Magearna (Manectite, Sablenite, Cameruptite)
:snorlax:Snorlax (Pinsirite, Altarianite, Lopunnite)
:landorus:Landorus (Dragon Ascent (Life Orb), Lucarionite)

A

:meloetta:Meloetta (Lucarionite, Red Orb)
:celesteela:Celesteela (Blue Orb, Manectite)

A-

:manaphy:Manaphy (Blue Orb)
:groudon-primal:Groudon-Primal (Red Orb)
:zygarde-complete:Zygarde-Complete (Leftovers)
:terrakion:Terrakion (Lucarionite, Diancite)
:kyogre-primal:Kyogre-Primal (Blue Orb)

B+

:bewear:Bewear (Pinsirite, Lopunnite)
:excadrill:Excadrill (Scizorite, Metagrossite)
:thundurus-therian:Thundurus-T (Manectite, Lucarionite)
:tyranitar:Tyranitar (Metagrossite)

B

:archeops:Archeops (Diancite, Metagrossite)
:blaziken:Blaziken (Pinsirite)
:buzzwole:Buzzwole (Aggronite, Blue Orb)
:golisopod:Golisopod (Blue Orb)
:greninja:Greninja (Blastoisinite, Lucarionite, Blue Orb)
:mamoswine:Mamoswine (Scizorite)
:necrozma-dusk-mane:Necrozma-Dusk-Mane (Leftovers)

B-

:blissey:Blissey (Sablenite, Banettite)
:giratina-origin:Giratina-O (Griseous Orb)
:lunala:Lunala (Ghostium Z)
:rotom-heat:Rotom-H (Diancite)
:slowking:Slowking (Sablenite, Blue Orb)
:tapu fini:Tapu Fini (Manectite)
:xerneas:Xerneas (Power Herb)
:zeraora:Zeraora (Pinsirite)

Excadrill VoltTurn:
https://pokepast.es/da222988338ee32c

I've been using this team when I can in tours. It's been fairly decent, especially when coming up against Extreme Speed spam from the likes of Snorlax, Bewear and Zygarde due to the two Steel types and usage of Doom Desire helps this team get pressure much faster than it usually would. Zygarde, just like in STAB Ubers, compresses so much into one slot that I'd almost reminisce about not having it on this team. It checks a bunch of extremely threatening waters whilst going straight past Celesteela through Thousand Arrows. Magearna and Landorus only help to make these matchups better with their pivoting moves and generally powerful shuffling capability. If fat matchups appear to be worrying, then Manaphy straight up kills them all and helps the issue with Red Orbs by stacking two Steels. Excadrill helps resist Extreme Speed users and is a generally powerful Stealth Rocker that can generate switchins for Manaphy and Magearna, and Snorlax rounds this team off with a proper Ghost resist.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
This time I'm here to talk about STAB n Mega, just a few days before it inevitably shrivels up just like every other MnM mashup...

S:

:zygarde:Zygarde (Altarianite, Lucarionite)

A+

:flareon:Flareon (Pinsirite, Altarianite)
:magearna:Magearna (Manectite, Sablenite, Cameruptite)
:snorlax:Snorlax (Pinsirite, Altarianite, Lopunnite)
:landorus:Landorus (Dragon Ascent (Life Orb), Lucarionite)

A

:meloetta:Meloetta (Lucarionite, Red Orb)
:celesteela:Celesteela (Blue Orb, Manectite)

A-

:manaphy:Manaphy (Blue Orb)
:groudon-primal:Groudon-Primal (Red Orb)
:zygarde-complete:Zygarde-Complete (Leftovers)
:terrakion:Terrakion (Lucarionite, Diancite)
:kyogre-primal:Kyogre-Primal (Blue Orb)

B+

:bewear:Bewear (Pinsirite, Lopunnite)
:excadrill:Excadrill (Scizorite, Metagrossite)
:thundurus-therian:Thundurus-T (Manectite, Lucarionite)
:tyranitar:Tyranitar (Metagrossite)

B

:archeops:Archeops (Diancite, Metagrossite)
:blaziken:Blaziken (Pinsirite)
:buzzwole:Buzzwole (Aggronite, Blue Orb)
:golisopod:Golisopod (Blue Orb)
:greninja:Greninja (Blastoisinite, Lucarionite, Blue Orb)
:mamoswine:Mamoswine (Scizorite)
:necrozma-dusk-mane:Necrozma-Dusk-Mane (Leftovers)

B-

:blissey:Blissey (Sablenite, Banettite)
:giratina-origin:Giratina-O (Griseous Orb)
:lunala:Lunala (Ghostium Z)
:rotom-heat:Rotom-H (Diancite)
:slowking:Slowking (Sablenite, Blue Orb)
:tapu fini:Tapu Fini (Manectite)
:xerneas:Xerneas (Power Herb)
:zeraora:Zeraora (Pinsirite)

Excadrill VoltTurn:
https://pokepast.es/da222988338ee32c

I've been using this team when I can in tours. It's been fairly decent, especially when coming up against Extreme Speed spam from the likes of Snorlax, Bewear and Zygarde due to the two Steel types and usage of Doom Desire helps this team get pressure much faster than it usually would. Zygarde, just like in STAB Ubers, compresses so much into one slot that I'd almost reminisce about not having it on this team. It checks a bunch of extremely threatening waters whilst going straight past Celesteela through Thousand Arrows. Magearna and Landorus only help to make these matchups better with their pivoting moves and generally powerful shuffling capability. If fat matchups appear to be worrying, then Manaphy straight up kills them all and helps the issue with Red Orbs by stacking two Steels. Excadrill helps resist Extreme Speed users and is a generally powerful Stealth Rocker that can generate switchins for Manaphy and Magearna, and Snorlax rounds this team off with a proper Ghost resist.
I know it's your personal VR, but Flareon? Among the Legendary and Snorlax for the A Rank (and no other Eeveelutions in this VR)? I want some explanation because that surprised me in a good way, considering both its low HP and low Speed (and the fact that Flareon becomes Fire/Flying once it Mega Evolves with Pinsirite).

Last edited:
I know it's your personal VR, but Flareon? Among the Legendary and Snorlax for the A Rank (and no other Eeveelutions in this VR)? I want some explanation because that surprised me in a good way, considering both its low HP and low Speed (and the fact that Flareon becomes Fire/Flying once it Mega Evolves with Pinsirite).
From my understanding, Flareon gets Extreme Speed to abuse -ate stone. In addition, it gets V-create and Swords Dance, with the latter came from Eevee's normal typing. It even gets Explosion to nuke checks. Also, I could have sworn Altarianite is used often, but I know Pinsirite is a good alterative.

Since the generation ends in a few days I'm going to dump most of my gen 7 teams here.
Enjoy the lolishop while it lasts.

OFFICIAL MASHUPS

Zapdos @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
Shiny: Yes
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Roost
- Volt Switch
- Hurricane

Minior-Violet @ Focus Sash
Ability: Dazzling
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Diamond Storm
- Dragon Ascent
- Earthquake

Gyarados (M) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Dragon Dance
- Crabhammer
- Earthquake

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Tinted Lens
Timid Nature
- Spacial Rend
- Psystrike
- Thunder
- Surf

Celesteela @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Anchor Shot
- Roost
- Defog

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Water Spout
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Water Shuriken

Zapdos @ Damp Rock
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Roost
- Volt Switch
- Hurricane

Minior-Violet @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Diamond Storm
- Dragon Ascent
- Earthquake

Gyarados (M) @ Flyinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Dragon Dance
- Crabhammer
- Earthquake

Togekiss @ Life Orb
Ability: Triage
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Oblivion Wing
- Draining Kiss
- Fire Blast

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Anchor Shot
- Roost
- Defog

Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Timid Nature
- Sing
- Work Up
- Boomburst
- Hurricane

Volcarona (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Mold Breaker
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Flamethrower
- Giga Drain

Darmanitan @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Superpower
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Rotom-Heat @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Strength Sap
- Sacred Fire
- Volt Switch
- Roost

Victini @ Choice Band
Ability: Chlorophyll
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Zen Headbutt

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Aeroblast
- Blue Flare
- Solar Beam

Chandelure @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Moongeist Beam
- Trick
- Blue Flare
- Solar Beam

Drapion (M) @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Taunt
- Toxic Spikes
- Sticky Web
- Heal Order

Volcarona (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Desolate Land
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Blue Flare
- Bug Buzz
- Psychic

Mimikyu (F) @ Mimikium Z
Ability: Disguise
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak
- Destiny Bond

Tapu Lⲟli (Tapu Lele) @ Life Orb
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Psystrike
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Taunt

Tyranitar (M) @ Stone Plate
Adamant Nature
- Accelerock
- Diamond Storm
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch

Excadrill (F) @ Psychic Seed
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sunsteel Strike
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Heal Order
- Encore
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web

Infernape @ Fightinium Z
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake

Bisharp @ Dread Plate
Jolly Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Close Combat
- Thunder Punch
- Photon Geyser
- Ice Punch

Minior @ White Herb
Ability: Shields Down
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Diamond Storm
- Dragon Ascent
- Earthquake

Togekiss @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Moonblast
- Fire Blast
- Nasty Plot

Escavalier (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
- First Impression
- Leech Life
- Gyro Ball
- Knock Off

Bronzong @ Normal Gem
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock
- Skill Swap
- Explosion

Volcanion @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Blue Flare
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast

Stakataka @ Iron Plate
Ability: Steelworker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Trick Room
- Diamond Storm
- Accelerock

Chandelure @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Mind Blown
- Moongeist Beam
- Energy Ball
- Trick Room

Necrozma @ Psychium Z
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Photon Geyser
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power

Entei @ Life Orb
Ability: Galvanize
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- V-create
- Return
- Stone Edge

Aerodactyl @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Hone Claws
- Head Smash
- Brave Bird
- Accelerock

Tapu Bulu @ Rockium Z
EVs: 36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Horn Leech
- Superpower

Alakazam @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Psystrike
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Ascent
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Tyranitar @ Stone Plate
Adamant Nature
- Accelerock
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Diamond Storm
Latios @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Trick

Haxorus (F) @ Waterium Z
Jolly Nature
- Aqua Tail
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Superpower

Mew @ Damp Rock
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Flash Cannon
- U-turn
- Defog

Gyarados (M) @ Gyaradosite
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt

Zeraora @ Life Orb
Ability: Electric Surge
Jolly Nature
- Plasma Fists
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Volt Switch

Incineroar (M) @ Electric Seed
Jolly Nature
- Thunder Punch
- Leech Life
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake

Victini @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Energy Ball

Mew @ Heat Rock
Relaxed Nature
- Knock Off
- Roost
- U-turn
- Defog

Volcarona @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Quiver Dance
- Roost

Magearna @ Leftovers
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Energy Ball
- Volt Switch
- Thunder Wave
- Protect

Tapu Bulu @ Grassy Seed
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- Swords Dance

Naganadel @ Dragonium Z
EVs: 52 HP / 252 SpA / 204 Spe
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Pulse
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt

Haxorus @ Groundium Z
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 76 SpD / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab
- Swords Dance
- Superpower

Mew @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
Relaxed Nature
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Softboiled
- Thunder Wave

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Rock Slide
- Steam Eruption
- Weather Ball
- Earth Power

Beedrill-Mega @ Beedrillite
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Drill Run
- U-turn
- Swords Dance

Bisharp @ Dread Plate
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch

Infernape @ Fist Plate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Mach Punch

Latios @ Choice Specs
Ability: Mega Launcher
Timid Nature
- Water Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Trick
- Thunderbolt

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Thunder Punch
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Magnet Rise

Ribombee @ Mental Herb
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Stun Spore
- Quiver Dance
- Sticky Web

Genesect @ Air Balloon
Ability: Turboblaze
Hasty Nature
- Shift Gear
- Blaze Kick
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt

Zeraora @ Life Orb
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Plasma Fists
- Knock Off
- Fire Punch

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hurricane
- Quiver Dance
- Roost

Bisharp (M) @ Dread Plate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch

Shuckle (F) @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Encore
- Toxic
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock

Naganadel @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute

Minior-Yellow @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
- Shell Smash
- Stone Edge

Pinsir-Mega (M) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Return

Entei @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed
- Return
- Stomping Tantrum

Mew @ Terrain Extender
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Knock Off
- Defog
- U-turn
- Roost

Volcarona (M) @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Fire Blast
- Quiver Dance
- Roost

Tapu Bulu @ Psychic Seed
Adamant Nature
- Smart Strike
- Zen Headbutt
- Swords Dance
- Superpower

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt
- Hone Claws
- Thunder Punch

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Zen Headbutt
- U-turn
- Bolt Strike
Yveltal @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Foul Play

Pheromosa @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- High Jump Kick
- Drill Run
- Ice Beam

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Recover
- Defog
- Calm Mind

Magearna @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Heart Swap
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon

Rayquaza @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Aerilate
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- V-create
- Outrage

Palkia @ Life Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Spacial Rend
- Hydro Pump
- Earth Power

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Dark Pulse

Lunala @ Psychic Seed
EVs: 48 Def / 252 SpA / 208 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Moongeist Beam
- Moonblast

Necrozma-Dawn-Wings @ Ultranecrozium Z
Jolly Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Steelix @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Roar

Yveltal @ Terrain Extender
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- U-turn
- Roost
- Defog
- Oblivion Wing

Mewtwo @ Mewtwonite X
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Bulk Up

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Calm Nature
- Encore
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Toxic

Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Photon Geyser

Deoxys-Attack @ Focus Sash
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Ice Beam
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Yveltal @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Heat Wave
- Focus Blast

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 180 HP / 252 SpA / 76 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Substitute

Groudon @ Red Orb
Naive Nature
- Eruption
- Precipice Blades
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge

FORMER SPOTLIGHTS
Escavalier (M) @ Life Orb
Brave Nature
- First Impression
- Leech Life
- Gyro Ball
- Knock Off

Bronzong @ Normal Gem
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock
- Skill Swap
- Explosion

bara (Incineroar) (M) @ Life Orb
Brave Nature
- V-create
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Def / 220 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Toxic
- Recover
- Boomburst

Golisopod (M) @ Life Orb
Brave Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Crabhammer
- Leech Life
- Swords Dance

Necrozma @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power

Dhelmise @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Strength Sap
- Spectral Thief
- Leech Seed
- Rapid Spin

Zygarde-10% @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Hustle
Jolly Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Coil
- Shore Up

Golisopod @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Crabhammer
- Leech Life
- Swords Dance

Jolteon @ Icicle Plate
Timid Nature
- Growth
- Judgment
- Weather Ball
- Thunderbolt

Gardevoir (F) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Fleur Cannon
- Focus Blast
- Trick

Minior-Green @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Diamond Storm
- Dragon Ascent
- Earthquake

Flygon @ Heat Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- U-turn
- Fire Blast
- Roost

Donphan @ Assault Vest
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Thousand Waves
- Rapid Spin
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard

Escavalier @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Heal Order
- Sunsteel Strike
- Leech Life

Sawsbuck-Summer (M) @ Grassium Z
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Solar Blade
- Jump Kick

Charizard @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Aeroblast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast

Arcanine @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Extreme Speed
- Close Combat
- Morning Sun

Forretress @ Smooth Rock
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- U-turn
- Heal Order
- Rapid Spin

Shiinotic @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Strength Sap
- Fleur Cannon
- Leech Seed

Diancie @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 SpD
Calm Nature
- Power Gem
- Moonlight
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Steelix @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Shore Up
- Roar
- Gyro Ball
- Curse

Regirock @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SpD
Impish Nature
- Drain Punch
- Diamond Storm
- Accelerock
- Earthquake

Escavalier @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sunsteel Strike
- Leech Life
- Heal Order

Rotom-Fan @ Light Clay
Bold Nature
- Strength Sap
- Volt Switch
- Reflect
- Light Screen

Donphan @ Assault Vest
Careful Nature
- Thousand Waves
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Shard

Honchkrow (M) @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Night Daze
- Heat Wave
- Nasty Plot

Metagross @ Steelium Z
Naughty Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Sunsteel Strike
- Rock Polish
- Power-Up Punch

Minior @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Diamond Storm
- Dragon Ascent
- Earthquake

Drapion @ Leftovers
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Coil
- Power Trip
- Heal Order

Uxie @ Assault Vest
Relaxed Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Foul Play
- Psycho Boost

Drapion @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Parting Shot
- Knock Off
- Toxic Spikes
- Heal Order

Registeel @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Anchor Shot
- Toxic
- King's Shield

Tsareena @ Assault Vest
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Rapid Spin
- Knock Off
- Power Whip

Noivern @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- U-turn

Zygarde-10% @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Hammer
- Extreme Speed
- Glare

Virizion @ Leftovers
Ability: Compound Eyes
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Sleep Powder
- Focus Blast
- Seed Flare

Umbreon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Rapid Spin
- Topsy-Turvy
- Parting Shot

Mantine @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Steam Eruption
- Air Slash
- Roost

Aerodactyl @ Darkinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Dragon Ascent
- Earthquake
- Hone Claws

Registeel @ Shed Shell
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Anchor Shot
- Toxic
- King's Shield

Jolteon @ Icicle Plate
Timid Nature
- Growth
- Revelation Dance
- Weather Ball
- Judgment

Pangoro (M) @ Coba Berry
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Parting Shot

Incineroar @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- V-create
- Swords Dance

Noivern @ Sky Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Roost
- Boomburst
- Super Fang

Registeel @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Anchor Shot
- King's Shield
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Golisopod @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Aqua Jet
- Swords Dance
- Crabhammer

Stoutland @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Body Slam
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance

Snorlax @ Toxic Orb
Careful Nature
- Facade
- Curse
- Crunch
- Protect

Jolteon @ Meadow Plate
Timid Nature
- Weather Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Judgment
- Growth

Tyrantrum @ Weakness Policy
Adamant Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Hammer

Florges @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Synthesis
- Moonblast
- Toxic

Galvantula @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Tail Glow
- Parabolic Charge
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz

Venusaur @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Weather Ball
- Venoshock
- Strength Sap

Clawitzer @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Water Spout
- Water Shuriken
- Ice Beam
- U-turn

Kingler @ Waterium Z
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Stomping Tantrum

Forretress @ Damp Rock
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Rapid Spin
- Heal Order

Minior (Minior-Blue) @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Diamond Storm
- Dragon Ascent
- Earthquake

Mantine @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Scald
- Haze

Noivern @ Sky Plate
Timid Nature
- Super Fang
- Boomburst
- Taunt
- U-turn

Palossand @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Thousand Waves
- Spikes
- Shore Up
- Spectral Thief

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Nasty Plot
- Night Daze
- Heat Wave

Tsareena @ Assault Vest
Relaxed Nature
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin
- U-turn
- Power Whip

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Poison Jab

Golem-Alola @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Volt Switch
- Nuzzle
- Accelerock
- Diamond Storm

Aerodactyl @ Darkinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Hone Claws
- Dragon Ascent
- Diamond Storm
Araquanid @ Ampharosite
Relaxed Nature
- Toxic
- Sticky Web
- Mirror Coat
- Lunge

Zeraora @ Pinsirite
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Bulk Up
- Frustration
- Plasma Fists

Kabutops @ Lopunnite
Ability: Battle Armor
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Low Kick
- Rapid Spin

Kartana @ Metagrossite
Ability: Beast Boost
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword

Raikou @ Red Orb
Ability: Pressure
Rash Nature
- Weather Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind
- Magnet Rise

Entei @ Altarianite
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Sacred Fire
- Stone Edge
- Howl

Klinklang @ Pinsirite
Ability: Clear Body
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Gear Grind
- Return
- Wild Charge

Arcanine @ Altarianite
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Flare Blitz
- Morning Sun
- Toxic

Ludicolo @ Blue Orb
Modest Nature
- Leech Seed
- Scald
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam

Gastrodon @ Aggronite
Ability: Storm Drain
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Scald
- Clear Smog
- Recover

Wigglytuff @ Sablenite
Ability: Cute Charm
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Houndoom @ Red Orb
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Solar Beam
- Nasty Plot

Gastrodon @ Aggronite
Ability: Storm Drain
Relaxed Nature
- Recover
- Earthquake
- Scald
- Clear Smog

Magcargo @ Sablenite
Ability: Flame Body
Sassy Nature
- Recover
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power

Omastar @ Cameruptite
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Ancient Power
- Ice Beam
- Scald

Arcanine @ Pinsirite
Adamant Nature
- Morning Sun
- Extreme Speed
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat

Flygon @ Manectite
Careful Nature
- Roost
- U-turn
- Defog
- Toxic

Noivern @ Salamencite
Ability: Frisk
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Boomburst
- U-turn
- Roost

Electrode @ Light Clay
Ability: Aftermath
Timid Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Volt Switch
- Taunt

Avalugg @ Blue Orb
Ability: Ice Body
Sassy Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Earthquake
- Avalanche

Noivern @ Salamencite
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Taunt
- Roost
- U-turn

Primeape @ Pinsirite
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Frustration
- U-turn
- Earthquake

Omastar @ Cameruptite
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Muddy Water

Zangoose @ Lopunnite
Ability: Immunity
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Frustration
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack

Slurpuff @ Ampharosite
Ability: Sweet Veil
Bold Nature
- Sticky Web
- Magic Coat
- Yawn
- Wish

Ursaring @ Lopunnite
Ability: Guts
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Frustration
- Close Combat

Noivern @ Salamencite
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Taunt
- Roost
- U-turn

Sandslash-Alola @ Metagrossite
Ability: Snow Cloak
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Drill Run
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Entei @ Altarianite
Adamant Nature
- Howl
- Stomping Tantrum
- Extreme Speed
- Sacred Fire

Bellossom (F) @ Aggronite
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Strength Sap
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Ampharos @ Absolite
Ability: Static
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Power Gem
- Volt Switch

Wigglytuff @ Sablenite
Ability: Cute Charm
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Protect
- Toxic

Dustox (M) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Shield Dust
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Roost
- U-turn
- Toxic
- Venoshock

Cherrim @ Red Orb
Ability: Flower Gift
Timid Nature
- Weather Ball
- Solar Beam
- Growth
- Dazzling Gleam

Minun @ Pinsirite
Timid Nature
- Uproar
- Thunderbolt
- Toxic
- Nasty Plot

Wailord @ Diancite
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hyper Voice
- Hydro Pump
- Water Spout
Claydol @ Psychic Seed
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Earth Power
- Psychic
- Substitute

Metagross @ Steelium Z
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt

Gliscor @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Tsareena @ Assault Vest
Relaxed Nature
- U-turn
- Rapid Spin
- Knock Off
- Power Whip

Jynx @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast

Hydreigon @ Terrain Extender
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- U-turn
- Roost
- Toxic
- Draco Meteor

Rhydon (M) @ Rockium Z
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Superpower

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Focus Blast

Kabutops (F) @ Assault Vest
Careful Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Liquidation
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Probopass (M) @ Smooth Rock
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Toxic

Aerodactyl (M) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Earthquake

Shiinotic (M) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Strength Sap
- Moonblast
- Leech Seed

Blastoise @ Toxic Orb
Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Dragon Tail
- Scald
- Protect

Hates Mondays (Persian-Alola) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Foul Play
- Parting Shot

Steelix @ Occa Berry
Careful Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

Raichu-Alola @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Volt Switch

Celesteela @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Toxic

Gallade (M) @ Psychic Seed
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt
- Knock Off

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Scald
- Recover

Haunter @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball

Crabominable @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Ice Hammer
- Drain Punch
- Earthquake
- Bulk Up

Torterra @ Toxic Orb
Impish Nature
- Synthesis
- Roar
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

Typhlosion @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Eruption
- Solar Beam
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast

Donphan @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin
- Endeavor

ASSORTED OTHER TEAMS
Pelipper (F) @ Damp Rock
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Roost
- U-turn
- Defog

Kingdra (M) @ Scope Lens
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Draco Meteor
- Focus Energy
- Substitute

Cloyster (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Liquidation

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Ability: Surge Surfer
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Dazzling Gleam
- Grass Knot
- U-turn

Qwilfish (M) @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Surge Surfer
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Liquidation
- Poison Jab
- Taunt

Hawlucha (M) @ Electric Seed
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 Def / 224 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics
- Poison Jab
Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Calm Nature
- Encore
- Toxic
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Taunt

Palkia @ Life Orb
Ability: Mega Launcher
Timid Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Dragon Pulse
- Power Gem
- Flamethrower

Arceus @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Force
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- V-create

Darkrai @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Thunder
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Void
Farfetch'd @ Stick
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Quick Attack
- Dragon Ascent
- Slash

Shuckle @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Relaxed Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Encore
- Toxic

Minior @ Focus Sash
Ability: Shields Down
Naughty Nature
- Shell Smash
- Diamond Storm
- Dragon Ascent
- Earthquake

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Liquidation
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

Chatot @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Tangled Feet
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Nasty Plot
- Boomburst
- Heat Wave

Medicham @ Choice Band
Ability: Pure Power
Jolly Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
Shuckle @ Ampharosite
Bold Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Encore
- Toxic

Arceus @ Medichamite
Ability: Multitype
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Earthquake

Ninetales-Alola @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Snow Warning
Timid Nature
- Hypnosis
- Sheer Cold
- Moonblast
- Encore

Marshadow @ Beedrillite
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
- Ice Punch

Rayquaza @ Salamencite
Ability: Air Lock
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- V-create
- Earthquake

Yveltal @ Mawilite
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Taunt
- Tailwind
- Sucker Punch
Magmortar @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Flamethrower

Eelektross @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Volt Switch
- Dragon Tail
- Knock Off

Gogoat @ Grassy Seed
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Rock Slide
- Bulk Up
- Milk Drink

Uxie @ Heat Rock
- Knock Off
- Toxic
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Gallade (M) @ Firium Z
Adamant Nature
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Thunder Punch

Arcanine @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- Return
Golisopod @ Toxic Orb
Careful Nature
- Liquidation
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance
- Spikes

Forretress @ Damp Rock
Relaxed Nature
- Volt Switch
- Gyro Ball
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

Kingler @ Waterium Z
Adamant Nature
- Crabhammer
- Stomping Tantrum
- Swords Dance
- Rock Slide

Raichu-Alola @ Mystic Water
EVs: 136 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 116 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Surf
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect

Drampa @ Leftovers
Ability: Lightning Rod
Relaxed Nature
- Surf
- Hurricane
- Thunder
- Roost
Absol @ Psychic Seed
Adamant Nature
- Zen Headbutt
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance
- Superpower

Zoroark @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Extrasensory
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot
- Flamethrower

Necrozma @ Psychic Seed
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Earth Power
- Heat Wave
- Photon Geyser

Mandibuzz (F) @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Bone Rush
- Roost
- U-turn
- Defog

Uxie @ Terrain Extender
Relaxed Nature
- Iron Tail
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Magic Coat

Metagross @ Psychium Z
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake
- Agility
Raticate-Alola (M) @ Toxic Orb
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpD
- Roar
- Pursuit
- Baton Pass
- Taunt

Absol (M) @ Absolite
Ability: Super Luck
EVs: 1 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Taunt
- Substitute
- Perish Song
- Baton Pass

Zoroark (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Illusion
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
IVs: 1 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Roar
- Pursuit
- Snatch
- Substitute

Murkrow (M) @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 2 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD
- Perish Song
- Whirlwind
- Taunt
- Tailwind

Smeargle (M) @ Toxic Orb
Hasty Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD
- Spore
- Taunt
- Heal Pulse
- Mind Blown

Lickitung (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Oblivious
Timid Nature
IVs: 2 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Belly Drum
- Substitute
- Disable
- Sandstorm
Snaelstrom @ Toxic Orb
Impish Nature
- Sticky Web
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Liquidation

Smokomodo @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Flame Charge
- Bonemerang
- Force Palm
- Gunk Shot

Bisharp @ Dread Plate
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sunsteel Strike
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch

Stratagem @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Paleo Wave
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Trick

Caribolt @ Zap Plate
Ability: Galvanize
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Power Whip
- Swords Dance
- Quick Attack

Aerodactyl @ Life Orb
Ability: Rock Head
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Hone Claws
Electrode @ Air Balloon
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Toxic

Giratina @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Recover
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Parting Shot

Arceus-Ghost @ Leftovers
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Baton Pass
- Magic Coat

Arceus-Ghost @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sheer Cold
- Fissure
- Thousand Arrows
- Gastro Acid

Gengar-Mega @ Black Sludge
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Substitute
- Shell Smash
- Baton Pass

Gengar-Mega @ White Herb
Ability: Turboblaze
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Secret Sword
- Thunderbolt
- Aeroblast
Alakazam-Mega @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

Snorlax @ Terrain Extender
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Defog

Metagross @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Shield
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt

Hoopa @ Psychic Seed
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Hyperspace Hole
- Flamethrower
- Moonblast

Scizor @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic Spikes

Espeon @ Psychium Z
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psyshock
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower
SSKyogreButOU (Latios) @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Water Spout
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Trick

Untouched (Haxorus) (F) @ Waterium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 76 SpD / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Tail
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Superpower

Stuck Fall (Blastoise-Mega) @ Blastoisinite
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 Spe
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Hydro Pump
- Roost
- Quiver Dance

BigBoy (Snorlax) (F) @ Damp Rock
Careful Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Broken (Hitmonlee) (M) @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Spectral Thief
- Spore
- Thousand Arrows

GADlad (Kommo-o) @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Anchor Shot
- Shadow Claw
- Roost
- Dragon Tail
Flareon @ Altarianite
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- V-create
- Swords Dance
- Explosion

Leafeon @ Aggronite
Ability: Leaf Guard
Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Strength Sap
- Trop Kick
- Leech Seed

Jolteon @ Red Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Weather Ball
- Boomburst
- Growth

Sylveon @ Pinsirite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Boomburst
- Fleur Cannon
- Recover
- Fake Out

Umbreon @ Sablenite
Ability: Synchronize
Calm Nature
- Parting Shot
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Milk Drink

Vaporeon @ Manectite
Ability: Water Absorb
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Steam Eruption
- Toxic
Golisopod @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- U-turn
- Fake Out

Haxorus @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Gluttony
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Claw
- Belly Drum
- Extreme Speed
- Stomping Tantrum

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Moonlight
- Toxic

Zeraora @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
Jolly Nature
- Facade
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Cursed Body
Bold Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Scald
- Recover
- Bind

Jolteon @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam
Vibrava @ Smooth Rock
Careful Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Toxic
- U-turn

Cranidos @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Pursuit

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Focus Blast

Ferroseed @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Protect
- Stealth Rock

Morelull @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Strength Sap
- Leech Seed
- Moonblast

Jolly Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
Haxorus @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Tail
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Superpower

Gliscor @ Assault Vest
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Aqua Tail
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab

Mewtwo @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Thunder
- Recover
- Calm Mind

Gyarados @ Normalium Z
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Hydro Pump
- Hurricane
- Celebrate

Cobalion @ Damp Rock
Sassy Nature
- X-Scissor
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Volt Switch

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Bone
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Bonemerang
Espeon @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Future Sight

Steelix @ Life Orb
Mild Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Dark Pulse

Araquanid @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA
Rash Nature
- Water Spout
- Water Shuriken
- Tail Glow
- Heal Order

Regigigas @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Slow Start
Modest Nature
- Milk Drink
- Boomburst
- Earth Power
- Confuse Ray

Toxapex @ Choice Band
Ability: Merciless
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Lonely Nature
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Poison Jab
- Aqua Jet

Nihilego @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Toxic Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Foul Play
Ninjask @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Night Slash
- Leech Life
- Return

Torkoal @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 88 Def / 172 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Clear Smog
- Gyro Ball
- Lava Plume
- Rapid Spin

Cradily @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 140 Def / 120 SpD
Calm Nature
- Brine
- Synthesis
- Giga Drain
- Stealth Rock

Luxray @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Strong Jaw
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Thunder Fang
- Ice Fang
- Fire Fang

Simisear @ Aguav Berry
Timid Nature
- Solar Beam
- Flamethrower
- Nasty Plot
- Belch

Raichu @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Zap Cannon
- Nasty Plot
- Hidden Power [Grass]
Toucannon (M) @ Altarianite
Ability: Keen Eye
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Ascent
- Brick Break

Wormadam-Trash @ Ampharosite
Ability: Anticipation
Calm Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Endeavor
- Toxic

Pidgeot (M) @ Lucarionite
Timid Nature
- Work Up
- Aeroblast
- Boomburst
- Heat Wave

Ninjask (M) @ Aggronite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 100 Def / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Ascent
- Leech Life
- Earthquake

Simisage (M) @ Red Orb
Ability: Gluttony
Timid Nature
- Solar Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Nasty Plot
- Strength Sap

Altaria (M) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Cloud Nine
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
Toucannon (M) @ Altarianite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Ascent
- Brick Break

Rotom-Fan @ Absolite
Timid Nature
- Aeroblast
- Strength Sap
- Blue Flare
- Thunderbolt

Pidgeot (M) @ Lucarionite
Timid Nature
- Work Up
- Aeroblast
- Boomburst
- Heat Wave

Ninjask (M) @ Aggronite
EVs: 252 Atk / 100 Def / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Ascent
- Leech Life
- Earthquake

Masquerain (M) @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Sticky Web
- U-turn
- Haze
- Tailwind

Altaria (M) @ Pinsirite
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
Flareon (M) @ Altarianite
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- V-create
- Swords Dance

Shuckle (F) @ Ampharosite
Sassy Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Encore
- Toxic

Zeraora @ Pinsirite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Bolt Strike
- Bulk Up

Naviathan @ Latiosite
Adamant Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Crabhammer
- Dragon Dance
- Psychic Fangs

qt pot loli (Crucibelle) (F) @ Aerodactylite
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Poison Jab
- U-turn
- Wood Hammer

Stratagem @ Red Orb
Timid Nature
- Energy Ball
- Paleo Wave
- Weather Ball
- Earth Power
Dragonair @ Pinsirite
Ability: Shed Skin
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage
- Substitute

Gabite @ Lucarionite
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Hone Claws
- Dragon Rush
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Hakamo-o @ Altarianite
Ability: Bulletproof
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Drain Punch
- Dragon Claw
- Iron Head

Fraxure @ Lopunnite
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Superpower
- Stomping Tantrum
- Outrage

Sliggoo @ Sablenite
Ability: Sap Sipper
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Draco Meteor
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Shelgon @ Metagrossite
Ability: Rock Head
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Zen Headbutt
- Brick Break
- Outrage
Croconaw @ Blue Orb
Ability: Torrent
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower
- Liquidation

Wartortle @ Sceptilite
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- Aura Sphere
- Ice Beam

Brionne @ Altarianite
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hyper Voice
- Icy Wind

Marshtomp @ Sablenite
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

Seadra @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Poison Point
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Flash Cannon

Caimanoe @ Charizardite X
Ability: Water Veil
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Waterfall
- Iron Head

I know STAAAB isn't spotlight anymore and gen8 mashups are going to be a thing very soon, but I am going to post my thoughts (now actually for the last time in gen7) and my teambuilder anyway as a goodbye to gen7 i guess. I didn't do it during spotlight, as I was participating in a team tour that had STAAAB as one of the tiers played and didn't wanna leak.

Anyway like the mashups anniversary tour demonstrated, Togekiss is definitely one of the key threats. The thing's triage set is very powerful and hard to answer effectively outside of FF Steela and Unaware mons. It can be revenged decently well by psyterrain mons such as Mega Zam and Mega Medi or dazzling minior preferably with the assistance of regenvest pivots like Rotom W/H or Zapdos.

Unaware/Prankster Chansey is another standout mon, blanket checking a lot of setup sweepers, offering rocks and/or spin support and even being able to pull off some reverse sweeps due to transform, any team that relies on Toge as its wincon needs a way to pressure Chansey effectively.

The best megas imo are TTar, Zam and Medi. TTar and Zam due to their versatility/role compression and Medi due to it's immense breaking power under terrain. Like I mentioned earlier, Zam is a fantastic offensive check to Triage sweepers as it blocks their prio moves w terrain and ohkos w psychic STAB, but it also doubles as a weather check in mega form, as it can trace the speed doubling ability and attempt to pull off a reverse sweep. Similarly to Zam, TTar also offers very good role compression as it can run a multitude of abilities pre mega (bulletproof to counter zam/hoopa, soundproof to counter meloetta, magic bounce to counter chansey and similar passive rockers, even magnet pull to trap steels and sweep w power trip) and once those aren't needed anymore it can mega evolve for the stat boosts and to reset weather if that turns out to be relevant. Other than these I'd say Gyara deserves an honorable mention as a great stall/balance breaker with bounce into mold breaker, Sableye deserves a mention as it checks both MMedi and Meloetta through typing alone and Swampert is still a good rain sweeper.

I've mentioned weather multiple times as I am obsessed with it as some of you guys already know, but I do think it's quite viable in STAAAB despite primal weather mons being a popular choice. I think rain in particular is quite powerful, assuming you can check the things that can prevent your abusers from sweeping (zam, ditto, minior, priority), which is why unaware mons and pursuit trappers fit nicely on rain, as well as self improof in the form of a pivot into water type moves.

Another very powerful thing in STAAAB is Magnet Pull. Given that steels are on almost every team, as they are almost necessary to check the biggest threats, MagPull can help dismantle opposing defensive cores by trapping their steeltype and letting you break with stuff like Bandorus/Buzzwole or sweep with stuff like Chomp, Drill, Mzor and Genesect. A standout set that I haven't seen anyone use in regular STAAAB yet is of course Magnet Pull double dance Drapion - credits go to lolLlLcker69 who originally used it vs me in STAAAB RU when it was spotlight and proceeded to sweep me after trapping my Registeel. The set translates surprisingly well to STAAAB as it can set up on Ferro/Steela (Pads prevents KS atk drops and BB burns) and just win if the opponent doesnt have Sash Spectral Thief or Prankster Haze.

:Drapion: Drapion @ Protective Pads
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
- Power Trip
- Quiver Dance
- Coil
- Heal Order

Swampert is one of the better water types, esp as it resists fire/electric coverage that would otherwise pressure Celesteela so it pairs very well w it forming a nice hazard control defensive core. Can also run Mega Pert, either on dedicated rain teams or as a self sufficient wallbreaker w Drizzle pre mega. Lando is great, either Band, Scarf or SD Z/LO.

Last set that I haven't seen anyone else using is Tinted Lens Steel Z Magearna/Genesect with Doom Desire and CM/Tail Glow. The set basically lures steels into tanking boosted tinted lens doom desires or Steel Z, or just clicks DD and then switches out to help stack up damage in combination w other breakers. It's stopped cold by Chansey however, so it's at its best with Knock Off support that forces Chan to take Knock + DD or to switch out into sth else that is going to take it instead, pressuring defensive cores quite well.

:Magearna: Magearna @ Steelium Z
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Doom Desire
- Moonblast
- Moonlight

:Genesect: Genesect @ Steelium Z
Timid Nature
- Doom Desire
- Tail Glow
- Bug Buzz
- King's Shield

Anyway to summarise, I'd say the pillars of the formats are these:
- tinted lens wallbreakers such as meloetta, landorus and buzzwol; relying on high base power stab moves and attacking stat boosting items
- desolate land wallbreakers such as darmanitan, entei, chandelure (abusing Vcreate/Eruption)
- flash fire steels such as celesteela and ferrothorn
- chansey
- psysurge zam/medi - zam for offense, medi as a balance breaker
- triage mons (togekiss in particular, also buzzwole, golisopod)
- magnet pullers such as drapion
- sweepers with moldy moves (sunsteel, photon, moongeist)
- spectral thief setup blockers such as doublade, rotom and gourgeist

Last the team dump and some replays. Perhaps it will inspire some gen8 teams. https://pokepast.es/71d04ffc833111bc
EDIT: forgot a team https://pokepast.es/83a3115f075b4bde

magpull drap: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7almostanyability-1001871629-fx0n6vzxuawbx19jkp0h479abgsmu4mpw

Rain: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7stabmons-1007129270-vpqy0hmj54ddiscsb1y75hssndzt71fpw

Z mag + Tinted buzz: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7almostanyability-1017459662-vc1six979hhd0r6eejezh8iurxtcbglpw

Last edited:

Best Gal

once upon a time wont last forever
rushed team dump now that tpp is over
https://pokepast.es/1c3975fb543fd403

Staka can wall Lando totally, can ruin PHealers with Skill Swap. You have Pranclops for fighting types a la Medi and Goli.

Zapdos is an anti-Toge set although it seems a bit redundant considering the other mons I have.

Chansey deals with special attackers that staka and clops don't want to come in on, and Entei + Naga tear through teams pretty effectively.

https://pokepast.es/52220e990bf428c1

Team is pretty meh overall and I stole a lot of sets from other teams but the idea is just "get up veil, click belly drum/dragon dance/quiver dance, win the game". Darm is a 6-0 machine obviously

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)