Hobbies Old School RuneScape [Discord link in 1st post]

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader

A beloved part of many a childhood, Old School RuneScape is a game that everyone is most likely familiar with in some capacity. Whether you got into it in elementary school because all your friends were playing or later on in your teens because you saw a video of it on the news or on that new site everyone was raving about called YouTube, you've probably given it a try at least once, or at least known someone who did.

Do you still play? Tell us what you're up to! If you don't, this is also a great place to share memories you have of the game. It's something very close to my heart, personally, and I highly recommend others give it a try if they used to enjoy it; lots of updates have been released to make the game more modern, yet it still retains that classic feel, and there's a huge and dedicated community of players to this day.

Join our Discord server!! https://discord.gg/YvMPxeE6Js

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Neat. This brings backs old memories haha. I used to play this game a long time ago and spent a decent amount of time on it. The last thing I remember doing was getting my character Attack stat to 70 in order to use the Abyssal Whip weapon. The account was "pre-built" by my brother and was given to me at some point but I long since lost interest / account, and I wouldn't be able to gain access anyways. Off and on I see RuneScape brought up and it is still neat to know how it is still going strong. :woop:

I spent way too many hours on this game back in the day lol. I never really made the switch to OSRS though, couldn't be bothered to start from scratch on servers that I didn't think would take off at the time and I just don't have that kind of time these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)