Project Old Gen Hackmons Megathread

Decided to add Ducky's stag spam this new version is ok. Quite decent and now its less choice locked. Quite decent coverage and trapping spam together. Good options for utility in Deo-S and imposter. Having evolite also really shows more options. its been accepted and has now been added.

Also added a new bulky offense by Mbouchon. https://pokepast.es/5796898cbbd03fc9 The use of this unique Rayquaza set allows for powerful setups and tanking powerful hits from many threatening mon. Quiver dance also helps improve all other key stats and further improves special bulk. 80 speed is enough for beedrill after 1 Quiver dance. Gengar has been on the rise as a somewhat newer used Wonder Guard but does very well with absorbing Toxic spikes is trick resistant and is a fast sub passer. Good revenge options in Scarf Stag Mewtwo Abomasnow and utility options with Giratina. Blissey is a pivot on molds or bouncers and keeps the team healthy.

In exchange removed Sceptile Balance,Registeel yve stall and old manectric sub pass with stag ray teams.
sadly my sample will get removed :(
but gz to New samples

sooo i submit a last team
https://pokepast.es/d3581d658fe53bda
its almost the same team as i already submit but i used scarf trick mmx instead of band.
if you want replays they are in the thread or just ask me for more.
i tested my team and went to top 1 with 52w 1l
i hope you'll find my team good !

Attachments

Sample Submission r something

:beedrill-mega: / :kyogre-primal: / :Mewtwo-Mega-X: / :Gyarados-Mega: / :Giratina: / :Mewtwo-Mega-X: - Moldy-less Beedrill Balance(ish)
Pretty straightforward team, never been a fan of No Mold Breaker teams but I wanted to give it a shot (ty Duck for making me try out :beedrill-mega: :D)
Last move on Scarf :mewtwo-mega-x: can be changed to whichever coverge move you'd like, I've tested out different options a lot but the most consistent has always been Trick.

:Gyarados-Mega: :Arceus: :Groudon-Primal: :Xerneas: :Sableye-Mega: :Rayquaza-Mega:- Dual ShellSmash Offense
Another incredibly easy to pilot team, built around Gyarados being able to trap Giratina to open up both Arceus and Primal Groudon. Nothing else to say rlly, just a very standard team.
An update of the first team

Been trying this updated version of the team, this time using 3 :mewtwo-mega-x:. Not much explaining to do, Extreme Speed on the MBounce MMX can be changed around, but the main premise of the team is the same.

iron head kyogre ftw
In all seriousness, Iron Head Kyogre, while it sounds like a Meme, it's actually not. This team has a hard time dealing with both WG Shell Smash Xerneas and WG MGardevoir, and the main special sponge of the team is setup fodder for them. So, Iron Head is a must on this team to deal with both of these mons. Gear Grind is a neat option, so is Flash Cannon, but it's chosen for it's ability to flinch Xerneas having more PP.

Hi, I'm blahpy and I hoped to submit my team as a sample.

As a bit of background I used to play hackmons extensively in gen 5 before it was removed, somewhat recently I came back to play gen 6 since at some point a Pure Hackmons ladder was reintroduced. This team reached rank 3 (or maybe 2? but I don't have a screenshot) a few months back when I was playing more actively. It features a combination of simple common threats as well as some things that are less standard, so I thought it might make some nice variation.

Unlike the mostly hyper-offensive meta, my team is a rather stally team that tends to win by racking up chip damage through entry hazards and status effects such as poison, burn and Curse.

The team:
https://pokepast.es/d0333c17af2de5d5

Deoxys-Speed
@ Focus Sash
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sheer Cold
- Sing
- Gastro Acid
- U-turn

Yeah, this is what some may consider a "noob set", but it's actually still very threatening if used correctly. The main use for the set isn't so much to get KOs as to threaten them, this can force a switch and allow you to sleep multiple pokemon. Of course, if your opponent has only one WG left, then you can also pick up some KOs, but the main focus is to force out WGs with Gastro Acid and pick up free sleeps on the switch. Sing is better than Spore because it can hit grass-types and pokemon behind a Substitute.

Arceus @ Leftovers
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Recover
- Whirlwind
- Spikes
- Extreme Speed

Arceus is a very strong WG, with only one weakness and high defenses that can take a hit from even the strongest mold breakers such as Groudon-Primal and Slaking. I generally use this as my lead as setting up Spikes early will often lead to opponents sending in a defogger and playing defensively which allows me to start getting a tempo advantage. Whirlwind is vital as many opponents will try to set up Shell Smash or similar while laying Spikes.

Spiritomb @ Flame Orb
Level: 2
EVs: 76 HP / 196 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Pain Split
- Substitute
- Psycho Shift
- Curse

One of the most underrated sets of all time, this is capable of sweeping entire teams even in higher rating brackets as most players will only have one pokemon that can deal with it. The general idea is to bring it in on something that can't touch it, then set up substitute, and finally either Pain Split to heal up and do 50% to the opposing Mold Breaker user that comes in, or use Psycho Shift to burn it so that it can't KO Arceus. Leech Seed and Endeavor are also both viable in the final slot, but I prefer Curse as it allows you to outdamage pokemon that like to spam recovery moves such as Giratina.

The problem with this set is that it has a few counters that it cannot deal with at all, namely Encore, Mold Breaker + Pursuit, Pixilate + Boomburst, and people who run a random Fairy-type move on pokemon that have no reason to run them. Despite this, it's a powerful threat in most matches and its ability to cripple opposing WGs is unrivalled. The max HP is intentionally kept at 15 so that burn only deals 1 damage per turn.

Blissey @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Whirlwind
- Recover
- Parting Shot
- Trick

This is 100% necessary to take on Primal Groudon, which is the most common offensive threat in the metagame, and it also just allows for a ton of versatility in general. Scarf is infinitely better than Chansey + Eviolite because it allows you to win almost every mirror matchup every time and force an opponent to switch.

Gengar-Mega @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Judgment

Even though Whirlwind + Copycat is no longer a threat in Gen 6, I personally think that Magic Bounce still carries a lot of value. I put it on Mega Gengar specifically because it is unexpected, though to be honest there are probably better options such as Giratina. I use Rapid Spin instead of Defog because my strategy generally revolves around maintaining my own entry hazards. Gengar's poison typing also allows Toxic Spikes to be easily cleaned up when switching in to an opposing hazard-setter. Ghost-type Judgment counters Transform strategies and allows for many cheeky OHKOs when an opponent mistakes it for a purely supportive moveset. Gengar can be a weak link though as it exacerbates the Pursuit weakness which is shared by several other pokemon on the team.

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Choice Specs
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Boomburst
- Psycho Boost
- Moonblast
- Volt Switch

Almost every team runs physical Mold Breakers, but I run a special one instead because I'm very cool. About half the time Volt Switch is used to retain a tempo advantage, this still does a ton of damage with Choice Specs. Moonblast offers decent coverage and Boomburst is good for pesky Substitute users, as well as dealing the highest damage without potentially missing. Psycho Boost will OHKO literally anything that doesn't resist it, and many things that do resist it as well. If your opponent doesn't have something that can revenge KO you, then you basically have a free OHKO every time Mewtwo comes in safely.

I hope you enjoyed this preview, feel free to suggest improvements if you have any ideas.

~blahpy​

Last edited:
Samples update. We added a new offense team Dual Diancie + Aegislash. https://pokepast.es/8251a257d72f9152. The team is very unique and takes on different aspects of spam illusion compared to the standard dual MMX. It also helps show off -Ate Diancie and how its coverage can really blend well. Aegislash is a much more rare pick but helps the team patch some weaknesses vs other -Ate's and has a mixed role of Registeel Giratina and or Steelix sort of into one being a tough defensive steel type while also causing disruption with being ghost and curses. Gyarados takes on a role of its standard heavy pressure in huge power but also is a great rock setter. Wonder guards are also great with one being fast and the other a more slow choice. A wonderful twist upon the standard MMX dual coverage spam and a great amount of control with the WG's and bounce Aegislash.

On another small note made minor changes to the Slaking team and added Sacred fire instead of bullet punch and Xerneas is now using Substitute instead of Shell Smash.

Also made sure to match both Samples here on the forums and on Pokemonshowdown.

Council Mostly just me has decided to do a huge overall again of the entire Regular VR. In addition to this, we also made substantial changes to the ability VR as well. Instead of the normal A+, A , A- rankings we have switched into A1,A2, etc... rankings this way with numbers we can more accurately break down the VR, and because the VR and metagame itself are so centralized (mostly with S and A ranks) this helps give a more clear picture of the metagame. We also have done the same for WG rankings and made lots of movements and additions to the rankings of WG as well. In exchange for this, we removed D rank as there are lots of Pokemon that are indeed D rank sure that can be used in the metagame but it's very hard to accurately rank them or say their niches are just enough to beyond E. Good examples are Scizor for flash fire sets or Absol for Huge Power Scarf sets. In theory these really are D rank Pokemon that do things in most rare special and unique cases but there are plenty of others that also compete for D and theres overall too many to rank and sometimes so close to E anyway that overall we decided to remove it. Similar to how some other main tiers stop at C because of this. Feel free to ask about any placements for any of the VR's.

https://pokepast.es/5d30ab4002d279ec
Hey, j writte this post to submit a New team to be a sample.
So i made the same team but with beedrill, i saw it was too frail so i replaced beedrill by sczizor méga, who is slower, but more consistent than beedrill. So i have 3 offensives Mons: gyara mega who is probably one of the best mons actually, sub ray moldy who is a pretty good sweeper, less weak than other sweepers moldy to mgyara and a stag mmx who is pretty solid with a good movepool.
I used audi as second wg due to his pretty good defensive mons and who is the healer of the team with wish/bpass and kings shield to check oppo's moves.
Finally i run for a gira as a sweeper counter and a last way to kill a sweeper After a smash with dbond.

Hellooo !!! So my name is Commando Bruh, and i will introduce you to all fairy types sets who are viable and why they are viable and against what they are weak.
I chose fairy because it has been my favorite type in pokémon 4ever.
So, first won we will see is xerneas.
So xern is probably the best fairy in hackmons, because he is strong in every role.
So it exists many sets of xerns, especially as a wguard.
So first wguard set is the "bulky one"
1666946502971.png

Xerneas @ ShedShell
Hellooo !!! So my name is Commando Bruh, and i will introduce you to all fairy types sets who are viable and why they are viable and against what they are weak.
I chose fairy because it has been my favorite type in pokémon 4ever.
So, first won we will see is xerneas.
So xern is probably the best fairy in hackmons, because he is strong in every role.
So it exists many sets of xerns, especially as a wguard.
So first wguard set is the "bulky" one

Xerneas @ Shed Shell
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Defog
- Recover / Wish

So this set is underatted but still a bit good, even if in this role Audino is probably better, but the advantage of this set is that he can does damage. He is weak against pure power and all physically mold breakers because he is frail and cant even tank a physical mold breaker at +2 atk or just with band or just against gengar.
+: you can bait gira with subpass set
able to deal damages
-: relatively frail for a healer

Xerneas @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Moonblast
- Stealth Rock / Shell smash
- Moonblast

So the next one is the wguard subpass one, so this set is pretty good in the meta, by being able to do a lot damage and due to his ability to deal with mmx and mega rayquaza or just mgyara. He is annoying with rocks but you can play shell smash, which is kinda weak to prankster gira encore, but its so good to finish a game or just to improof some mold breaker with baton pass. He is weak to gengar mega and she is weak to the same mons as the last set.
Note : Its a pretty good combo with pdon
+: able to deal damages
-: kinda weak against stag mons

Xerneas @ Iron Plate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Judgment
- Moonblast
- Freeze-Dry/Lava plume

So this one has been the strongest wguard xern set, but now its the subpass one.
So its still a pretty decent set,with judgment+ iron plate and moonblast you can deal a lot of damages. You play shell smash to be unstoppable. You are free on last move with freeze dry/lava plume, you can play another coverage move but these 2 are the best. He is weak against the same things as the 2 last, except gengar bc after a smash, you 0hko him with a judgment.

Xerneas @ Pixie plate / Leftovers / Safety goggles
- Kings shield / Dark void /Spore /Searing shot / Taunt / Glare / Nuzzle
- Shell Smash
- Judgment / Moonblast
- Steam eruption / Earth power / Secret sword

Now, we finished with wguards xerneas and we move on offensives sets, this one is the mold breaker one, and in my opinion, its the strongest. Of course, you will run shell smash + a status move + 2 offensives moves.
On status move, i recommend spore / dark void, but you can use King's shield who is pretty decent, other moves are less good, but you can use them if you want.
When you have shell smash and the oppos cant encore with his prankster, consider that except if he has a chansey/blissey, but you run secret sword you 0hko him, but i think that steam eruption is better bc you can 0hko pdon. With judgment (pixie plate),
you 0hko a lot of things like gira, gyara, mmx and a ton of other things.
He is weak against all high damages dealer mons.
+: pretty easy to shell smash and sweep
resist to gyarados mega
-: weak to stag regi
kinda frail
Note: pretty good combo with pdon too

Xerneas @ Lum berry / Safety goggles / P ixie plate
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Boomburst / Steam eruption / Surf / V create / Sacred fire / Thousand arrows
- Stealth rock / Spikes / Toxic spikes / Sticky web / Gastro acid

This one is the pixie one. This is a decent set, but outclass by mega diancie.
You can run fake out+ espeed+ hazards who is a pretty good combo and then boomburst or surf/steam eruption or a fire move.
I wont talk a lot abt that set, because he is almost only good in dual xerneas teams or spam teams.
Note: To improof him play him in a dual xern team or in a xern spam team
+: surprising
counter mmx and all frails mons
-: cant do a lot of damages (thats why diancie is better)

Now we definitely finsihed with xerneas and move on one of my favorite mon: Audino méga.
1666946482564.png

Audino-Mega @ Shed Shell / Safety googles / Lum berry
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 244 Def
Impish Nature
- Parting Shot / Baton pass
- Defog
- King's Shield / Heal bell
- Wish / Recover

So thats one is my favorite set.
Some people think Xerneas is better because he is able to deal damages but i dont agree with them because Audi is more consistent: Its one of the bulkiest mons in the game.
This Audi is the perfect healer, (if you think recover>wish play aromatherapy instead of King's shield.) because he can tank everything, no one can 0hko him except after a setup.
Now this set is underatted, because Xerneas is in the meta but i still believe its a good set. He is weak against almost nothing, except pure power mmx or protean latios/mmx.
+: he is super bulky
great healer
-: not very fast
cant deal damages

Audino-Mega @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def
Impish Nature
- Encore
- Will-O-Wisp / Toxic
- Recover
- Destiny Bond

Now, i show you the most surpising Audi set : The prankster one.
So this set is fully outclass by gira but its still interesting. You can burn the oppo, cancel a setup with encore or just take him in the death with dbond.
It has alsmost no more utility than gira.
+: bulky
-: cant use curse
no more utility than gira

There is also a Magic bounce one but he is very very useless (more than prankster one)

Now we finished with Audi and move on Diancie(Méga). So mega diancie is probably the second best fairy type in the meta with a lot of pretty good sets who have been decent during a lot of time.
1666946460366.png

Diancie-Mega @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 124 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 128 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Sacred Fire / Boomburst / Surf / Steam
eruption
- Stealth Rock / Sticky web / Spikes / Toxic
spikes / Gastro acid

So we start with the probably most used set of Diancie : The pixilate one.
So the pixie one is pretty good because it hard counter a lot of mold breaker, mmx, gira, all fast and frails mons and he is way better than pixilate xerneas because more attack
and SpA if you want to run boomburst or surf.
So you can run many hazards, personnally i think toxic spikes is more cancer and more annoying for the oppo if he doesnt have a poison mon.
You have to run fake out + espeed but in 3d offensive move i recommend sacred fire to hit beedrill who can free remove tspikes (if you play tspikes) but sacred fire us overall better than other move, but if you team is weak to pdon you just have to play surf.
His "only" real counter is scarf stag pdon and he cant do anything against wguard (except if you run gastro acid who is not good in the meta for diancie)
+: counter a lot of mon in the meta
scary mon against frail teams like the
huge power spam of mbouch or ho
-: nothing ( just not good in def)

Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Spore / Dark void / King's shield
- Judgment
- Steam Eruption / Earth power / Secret sword

Now we pass on my fav diancie's set: the moldy one.
This set is actually pretty strong, and I'm sure that if no one discovered pure power gyara, it would be the best mon in the meta.
After a shell smash, only mgyara can scare him with water shuriken.
He has a strong spa, mixed to a monstruons stab with judgment pixie plate.
You will run shell smash and dvoid / spore, you can use King's shield instead of a sleep move but it more useless. In last move you will use steam eruption, bc its more powerful and you 0hko pdon without setup (earth power avoid to be weak to a impostor bc you take more damage if you switch on gira), but you can use secret sword to 0hko blissey (and absolutely no weak to impostor if you switch on gira)
This mon has some several counter, like mgyara (100% 0hko if you switch with pursuit after a smash and 0hko with water shuriken), scarf stag groudon , and some other mons who are not good in the current meta, but mgyara destroy him and mgyara is pretty good in this meta.
+: monstruons SpA
easy to setup
-:very weak to mgyara
hard to improof

Diancie-Mega @ Expert Belt
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Poison Jab
- Precipice Blades
- Bolt Strike / Beat up
- Low Kick

Now we pass on the most useless diancie set: the pure power one.
Created by mbouchon, this set is not so good, because as pure power, mmx almost outclass diancie everywhere.
This set is only good in a diancie spam or a dual diancie team in combo with pixilate diancie.
I wont talk that much about that set, because its kinda "new" in the meta and almost no one use that set.
+: very surprising
very interesting in dual teams or spam
teams
-:outclass by mmx
weak to scarf pdon
weak to mgyara

Alright, now can go on a new mon: gardevoir mega :
1666946432172.png

Gardevoir-Mega @ Iron Plate
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Gastro Acid
- Judgment
- Moonblast

First gardevoir's set we'll see is the wonder guard one. Before i talk about him, i want to talk abt the other set of wguard gardevoir (subpass). I wont show this set as he is totally useless and outclassed by xerneas.
So the shell smash gacid combo is pretty good on gardevoir, as you are faster than everything with shell smash and you can delete mold breaker ability to be unkillable, you have a pretty strong moonblast stab and a judgment iron plate who is always good on fairy wguard.
This set is decent in the meta but quite weak to fast mold breaker or to huge power.

Gardevoir-Mega @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Moonblast
- Psystrike
- Searing Shot

Now we go on the first gardevoir mold breaker : the specs one.
So this set isnt very good in that meta because of the power of stag and pure power gyara. If you use him right, you can deal a lot of damages to the oppo because you can have free psystrike / moonblast who are stabbed.
His weakness are all the meta lol: mgyara, stag mmx, gengar mega...
+: free huge damage if you play well
-: kinda weak to the méta
hard to use
hard to improof
relatively frail

Gardevoir-Mega @ Pixie Plate
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Judgment
- Psystrike

So now we go one setup mold breaker gardevoir. This one is super bad in the meta, so, i dont recommend you to use him.
He is weak against all the priority moves and to all physically attacker.
+: good to finish a game when the oppo has no more priority move
-: weak to the meta
weak to priority
weak to physical attacker
too frail

Now we will see the last set of this guide : wguard mawile.

Mawile-Mega @ Shed Shell
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Defog
- Aromatherapy / Kings shield / Magic coat
- Recover
- Baton pass / Parting shot

So this set is completely useless in the meta, and i wont talk about him because i jdont know that set too much. This set is kinda weak to pdon and to stag mmx.
This set is outclassed by Audino who is bulkier than him (even if they dont have the same weakness).
+: dont have same weakness as other fairy
mons
-: kinda useless
relatively frail
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Defog
- Recover / Wish

So this set is underatted but still a bit good, even if in this role Audino is probably better, but the advantage of this set is that he can does damage. He is weak against pure power and all physically mold breakers because he is frail and cant even tank a physical mold breaker at +2 atk or just with band or just against gengar.
+: you can bait gira with subpass set
able to deal damages
-: relatively frail for a healer

Xerneas @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Moonblast
- Stealth Rock / Shell smash
- Baton pass

So the next one is the wguard subpass one, so this set is pretty good in the meta, by being able to do a lot damage and due to his ability to deal with mmx and mega rayquaza or just mgyara. He is annoying with rocks but you can play shell smash, which is kinda weak to prankster gira encore, but its so good to finish a game or just to improof some mold breaker with baton pass. He is weak to gengar mega and she is weak to the same mons as the last set.
Note : Its a pretty good combo with pdon
+: able to deal damages
-: kinda weak against stag mons

Xerneas @ Iron Plate
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Judgment
- Moonblast
- Freeze-Dry/Lava plume

So this one has been the strongest wguard xern set, but now its the subpass one.
So its still a pretty decent set,with judgment+ iron plate and moonblast you can deal a lot of damages. You play shell smash to be unstoppable. You are free on last move with freeze dry/lava plume, you can play another coverage move but these 2 are the best. He is weak against the same things as the 2 last, except gengar bc after a smash, you 0hko him with a judgment.

Xerneas @ Pixie plate / Leftovers / Safety goggles
- Kings shield / Dark void /Spore /Searing shot / Taunt / Glare / Nuzzle
- Shell Smash
- Judgment / Moonblast
- Steam eruption / Earth power / Secret sword

Now, we finished with wguards xerneas and we move on offensives sets, this one is the mold breaker one, and in my opinion, its the strongest. Of course, you will run shell smash + a status move + 2 offensives moves.
On status move, i recommend spore / dark void, but you can use King's shield who is pretty decent, other moves are less good, but you can use them if you want.
When you have shell smash and the oppos cant encore with his prankster, consider that except if he has a chansey/blissey, but you run secret sword you 0hko him, but i think that steam eruption is better bc you can 0hko pdon. With judgment (pixie plate),
you 0hko a lot of things like gira, gyara, mmx and a ton of other things.
He is weak against all high damages dealer mons.
+: pretty easy to shell smash and sweep
resist to gyarados mega
-: weak to stag regi
kinda frail
Note: pretty good combo with pdon too

Xerneas @ Lum berry / Safety goggles / P ixie plate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Boomburst / Steam eruption / Surf / V create / Sacred fire / Thousand arrows
- Stealth rock / Spikes / Toxic spikes / Sticky web / Gastro acid

This one is the pixie one. This is a decent set, but outclass by mega diancie.
You can run fake out+ espeed+ hazards who is a pretty good combo and then boomburst or surf/steam eruption or a fire move.
I wont talk a lot abt that set, because he is almost only good in dual xerneas teams or spam teams.
Note: To improof him play him in a dual xern team or in a xern spam team
+: surprising
counter mmx and all frails mons
-: cant do a lot of damages (thats why diancie is better)

Now we definitely finsihed with xerneas and move on one of my favorite mon: Audino méga.

Audino-Mega @ Shed Shell / Safety googles / Lum berry
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 244 Def
Impish Nature
- Parting Shot / Baton pass
- Defog
- King's Shield / Heal bell
- Wish / Recover

So thats one is my favorite set.
Some people think Xerneas is better because he is able to deal damages but i dont agree with them because Audi is more consistent: Its one of the bulkiest mons in the game.
This Audi is the perfect healer, (if you think recover>wish play aromatherapy instead of King's shield.) because he can tank everything, no one can 0hko him except after a setup.
Now this set is underatted, because Xerneas is in the meta but i still believe its a good set. He is weak against almost nothing, except pure power mmx or protean latios/mmx.
+: he is super bulky
great healer
-: not very fast
cant deal damages

EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def
Impish Nature
- Encore
- Will-O-Wisp / Toxic
- Recover
- Destiny Bond

Now, i show you the most surpising Audi set : The prankster one.
So this set is fully outclass by gira but its still interesting. You can burn the oppo, cancel a setup with encore or just take him in the death with dbond.
It has alsmost no more utility than gira.
+: bulky
-: cant use curse
no more utility than gira

There is also a Magic bounce one but he is very very useless (more than prankster one)

Now we finished with Audi and move on Diancie(Méga). So mega diancie is probably the second best fairy type in the meta with a lot of pretty good sets who have been decent during a lot of time.

EVs: 124 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 128 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Sacred Fire / Boomburst / Surf / Steam
eruption
- Stealth Rock / Sticky web / Spikes / Toxic spikes / Gastro acid

So we start with the probably most used set of Diancie : The pixilate one.
So the pixie one is pretty good because it hard counter a lot of mold breaker, mmx, gira, all fast and frails mons and he is way better than pixilate xerneas because more attack
and SpA if you want to run boomburst or surf.
So you can run many hazards, personnally i think toxic spikes is more cancer and more annoying for the oppo if he doesnt have a poison mon.
You have to run fake out + espeed but in 3d offensive move i recommend sacred fire to hit beedrill who can free remove tspikes (if you play tspikes) but sacred fire us overall better than other move, but if you team is weak to pdon you just have to play surf.
His "only" real counter is scarf stag pdon and he cant do anything against wguard (except if you run gastro acid who is not good in the meta for diancie)
+: counter a lot of mon in the meta
scary mon against frail teams like the
huge power spam of mbouch or ho
-: nothing ( just not good in def)

Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Judgment
- Steam Eruption / Earth power / Secret sword

Now we pass on my fav diancie's set: the moldy one.
This set is actually pretty strong, and I'm sure that if no one discovered pure power gyara, it would be the best mon in the meta.
After a shell smash, only mgyara can scare him with water shuriken.
He has a strong spa, mixed to a monstruons stab with judgment pixie plate.
You will run shell smash and dvoid / spore, you can use King's shield instead of a sleep move but it more useless. In last move you will use steam eruption, bc its more powerful and you 0hko pdon without setup (earth power avoid to be weak to a impostor bc you take more damage if you switch on gira), but you can use secret sword to 0hko blissey (and absolutely no weak to impostor if you switch on gira)
This mon has some several counter, like mgyara (100% 0hko if you switch with pursuit after a smash and 0hko with water shuriken), scarf stag groudon , and some other mons who are not good in the current meta, but mgyara destroy him and mgyara is pretty good in this meta.
+: monstruons SpA
easy to setup
-:very weak to mgyara
hard to improof

Diancie-Mega @ Expert Belt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Poison Jab
- Precipice Blades
- Bolt Strike / Beat up
- Low Kick

Now we pass on the most useless diancie set: the pure power one.
Created by mbouchon, this set is not so good, because as pure power, mmx almost outclass diancie everywhere.
This set is only good in a diancie spam or a dual diancie team in combo with pixilate diancie.
I wont talk that much about that set, because its kinda "new" in the meta and almost no one use that set.
+: very surprising
very interesting in dual teams or spam
teams
-:outclass by mmx
weak to scarf pdon
weak to mgyara

Alright, now can go on a new mon: gardevoir mega :

Gardevoir-Mega @ Iron Plate
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Gastro Acid
- Judgment
- Moonblast

First gardevoir's set we'll see is the wonder guard one. Before i talk about him, i want to talk abt the other set of wguard gardevoir (subpass). I wont show this set as he is totally useless and outclassed by xerneas.
So the shell smash gacid combo is pretty good on gardevoir, as you are faster than everything with shell smash and you can delete mold breaker ability to be unkillable, you have a pretty strong moonblast stab and a judgment iron plate who is always good on fairy wguard.
This set is decent in the meta but quite weak to fast mold breaker or to huge power.

Gardevoir-Mega @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Moonblast
- Psystrike
- Searing Shot

Now we go on the first gardevoir mold breaker : the specs one.
So this set isnt very good in that meta because of the power of stag and pure power gyara. If you use him right, you can deal a lot of damages to the oppo because you can have free psystrike / moonblast who are stabbed.
His weakness are all the meta lol: mgyara, stag mmx, gengar mega...
+: free huge damage if you play well
-: kinda weak to the méta
hard to use
hard to improof
relatively frail

Gardevoir-Mega @ Pixie Plate
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Judgment
- Psystrike

So now we go one setup mold breaker gardevoir. This one is super bad in the meta, so, i dont recommend you to use him.
He is weak against all the priority moves and to all physically attacker.
+: good to finish a game when the oppo has no more priority move
-: weak to the meta
weak to priority
weak to physical attacker
too frail

Now we will see the last set of this guide : wguard mawile.
1666946664262.png

Mawile-mega @ Shed Shell
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Defog
- Aromatherapy / Kings shield / Magic coat
- Recover
- Baton pass / Parting shot

So this set is completely useless in the meta, and i wont talk about him because i dont know that set too much. This set is kinda weak to pdon and to stag mmx.
This set is outclassed by Audino who is bulkier than him (even if they dont have the same weakness).
+: dont have same weakness as other fairy
mons
-: kinda useless
relatively frail

So its the end of this post, i hope you liked it, please give me commentary if it was good or not or should i make it more longer. Goodbyeeee

Last edited:
Quick update to samples added in Triple Wonder Guard Offense with Rotom Fan: https://pokepast.es/0cebe2664e3fb6e6 and also added Wonderguard MMX + Huge power MMX + Imposter offense: https://pokepast.es/84ca013a127b0c0b In exchange removed the old slaking + Imposter offense. This brings the total number of samples to a nice even dozen and currently, half the samples are offensive as an extra note. And 8/12 are by Mbouchon but really all 12 should be by him. Having a triple Wonder Guard team helps show off how ice-weak Wonderguards are useful in the metagame and are supported by extra revengers. Dual coverage with MMX is always a great standard go-to option however the team is a bit more unique with Imposter for extra backup and making one of the Mewtwo's Wonderguard for surprise and safety.

I have another team I would like to showcase. What's interesting about this one is that is uses two Pokemon that are considered to have fallen off: Mold Breaker Mega Gengar and Pixilate Mega Diancie. I have been laddering with this team and have made it pretty far, but I'm not done yet. However, I still want to show this team off because of how good I think it is. If you're curious as to where I stand on the ladder as of right now, here's a screenshot:

Screenshot 2022-11-06 134231.png

Anyway, I won't spend any more of your time. So here's the team!

:xy/beedrill-mega: :xy/groudon-primal: :xy/gengar-mega: :xy/kyogre-primal: :xy/diancie-mega: :xy/giratina:

This team's main focus is not its Mold Breaker user, rather it is the combination of Shadow Tag Primal Groudon and Wonder Guard Mega Beedrill. Mold Breaker Mega Gengar is used only sparingly, and is often reserved for late game sweeping. Now let's get into specifics:

:xy/beedrill-mega:

Beedrill-Mega @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Will-O-Wisp
- U-turn

If you've been playing pure hackmons in the past month or so, you know how much of a monster this thing can be. Taunt shuts down most Wonder Guard users, barring Shell Smash sweepers like Mega Lucario and Mega Gardevoir. Spikes capitalize on the switches forced by Taunt excellently, allowing you to rack up more chip damage with every switch. Beedrill can also stack them effortlessly, being able to get multiple layers up over the course of a game. Will-O-Wisp also helps with Beedrill's ability to chip things ruthlessly, making the opponent take and eighth of their total health every turn, on top of Spikes damage. Lastly, U-Turn allows it to switch out versus non-Wonder Guard threats while chipping them even more. In short, this funny little bee excels at racking up chip damage on the opponent and generally putting them in uncomfortable situations. And you may be wondering: "what happens if an opposing imposter Pokemon copies this? It seems rather difficult to deal with." And that's where our next team member comes in...

:xy/groudon-primal:

Groudon-Primal @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Thousand Arrows
- Trick
- Spikes

This thing is cracked. This was used in the last team I did a showcase on, but I did not realize the full potential of this Pokemon then. The EVs were chosen to outspeed standard King's Shield Primal Groudon at +2 while still retaining as much bulk as possible. I originally put this on the team to trap and OHKO opposing Mega Beedrill, which it does excellently due to its Choice Scarf. However, the utility of this set extends far beyond that simple purpose. It has three main purposes that it can fulfil:
  • Trapping and Eliminating Wonder Guard users. This is the most straightforward purpose, as it's what you would expect Shadow Tag users to typically do. It traps Wonder Guard users weak to V-Create or Thousand Arrows, and KOs them. Simple as that.

• Inhibiting threats by locking them into one move. There are many Pokemon in the current metagame that are required to use more than one move while they're in to be useful at all. Examples include subpassing Wonder Guard users like Xerneas and the recent Oblivion Wing Mega Rayquaza sets. By Tricking the Choice Scarf, these threats are completely invalidated for the rest of the game.

• Revenge Killing. This is the one that is used the least often, but is extremely important regardless. As mentioned above, the EVs allow it to outspeed Shell Smashed King's Shield Primal Groudon, and kill it most of the time with Thousand Arrows. It does the same for Dialga and most Zekrom variants as well.
Spikes is used again, because there's nothing more satisfying than tricking a Choice Scarf onto Xerneas as it Substitutes, setting up 3 layers of spikes, and then watching it Struggle. V-Create is just V-Create, It does V-Create things and that's why I used V-Create.

:xy/gengar-mega:

Gengar-Mega @ Spooky Plate
Modest Nature
- Spore
- Shell Smash
- Judgment
- Secret Sword

This Pokemon was considered to have dropped off because of how easy it was to revenge kill. While this is true, I believe it has several advantages that make up for that fact. Namely, being a special attacker that both hits Giratina for super effective damage and shrugs off Blissey's attempts to wall it. It also has the advantage of self-improofing, which I'm sure you already know about. I originally had Substitute Mega Rayquaza in here, but I ended up changing it due to it not dealing with Blissey well and not having the immediate offensive presence I wanted. With this team, Gengar doesn't typically do much until late into the game, as shenanigans with Mega Beedrill, Primal Groudon, and Mega Diancie are typically prioritized until then.

:xy/kyogre-primal:

Kyogre-Primal @ Shed Shell
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Recover
- Parting Shot
- Defog
- Aromatherapy

Standard support Wonder Guard user. Originally had Blissey here, but I was scared of bad MMX matchup because it always runs Low Kick, so I switched to the other Specially Defensive behemoth to lessen the chances of a single MMX having the moves necessary to mop up my team in an instant. Other than that, not much to say here

:xy/diancie-mega:

Diancie-Mega @ Lum Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpA
Brave Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Boomburst
- Pursuit

Another Pokemon considered to have fallen off: Pixilate Mega Diancie. After King's Shield Primal Groudon saw a spike in usage, this Pokemon stopped being used fast. Some people have started using it again, but it has not reached popularity anywhere near what it once was. On this team, Diancie acts as a revenge killer and support Pokemon with its use of Pursuit. More specifically, I wanted something that can reliably revenge kill Substitute Rayquaza. With Lum Berry and hefty investment into bulk, Diancie is able to either shrug off a Dark Void or live a +2 Life Orb Oblivion Wing from Mega Rayquaza and OHKO back with Boomburst. I run Pursuit here for two reasons: to chip things like Mega Rayquaza and Giratina as they switch out and to more effectively check opposing Mega Gengar. You'll see in one of these replays how I struggled against it before I added Pursuit to the set.

:xy/giratina:

Giratina @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Encore
- Destiny Bond
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Prankster Giratina is a staple on nearly every Pure Hackmons team, due to its phenomenal bulk and great typing. I forgo Curse on this set because losing half of my HP for 25% on the opponent every turn doesn't fit the best with how the rest of this team functions. Encore and Recover are almost necessary on Prankster Giratina, and I choose Will-O-Wisp for an even better MMX matchup and extra chip damage on the opponent's team. Destiny Bond is used as a last resort in case I am unable to effective revenge kill an opposing threat. Overall, fairly standard Giratina things.

While this team seems rather matchup reliant, the sheer utility provided by Beedrill and Groudon in particular helps is excel against a variety of teams, and Mega Gengar diminishes this problem even less. Overall, I think this team excels against a majority of the current metagame and uses Pokemon whose potentials have been mostly forgotten. Pretty cool team if I do say so myself.

Threats to the team:

:groudon-primal: Primal Groudon: This team can handle Primal Groudon just fine defensively, it just struggles to do anything back. Because of Giratina's moveset, it is unable to damage Primal Groudon at all, and must simply wait for it to switch. Tricking a Choice Scarf with this team's Primal Groudon is an option, but it will likely be OHKOed in the process, a sacrifice which is usually not worth it. Shadow Tag variants are also scary, nothing on this team likes a Choice Scarf.

:gyarados-mega: Mega Gyarados: Two third of the team is weak to this behemoth. However, the team is capable with incapacitating it with the amount of Will-O-Wisps being thrown around, and all the chip damage it will be racking up. Another risky option is to give it the Choice Scarf from Primal Groudon, but Mega Gyarados's Water Shuriken will OHKO you, so be sure you predict right

:gengar-mega: Mega Gengar: As evidenced in one of the below replays, Mega Gengar can be difficult for this team, even with Primal Kyogre on it. Pursuit on Mega Diancie drastically reduces this problem, however

Here are some replays of the team in action:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen6purehackmons-1704273495

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen6purehackmons-1703537406

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen6purehackmons-1703492796

And here is the paste:
https://pokepast.es/b1dbb72c47116637

(Also as a sidenote we don't have any sample teams with Beedrill on them. Perhaps we could fix that with this team...?)

Hey so sturdy sheninja is a SS++ just beware of worry seed, leech and any other stage hazard so always equip 2 sheninjas, safety goggles and have each of them learn rapid spin, with a 3rd pokemon also learning this move
Sturdy Shedinja has a lot of counterplay outside of hazards, such as Mold Breaker, Status, Giratina's Curse, etc. Additionally, it is unable to threaten a majority of teams since it is very easy to switch into with Wonder Guard users and Giratina. It's sometimes usable, but using Shedinja means you can't use better Pokemon that would fit better on a team.

Attachments

UT

Roaring 20s, tossing pennies in the pool
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Appeals + C&C Lead
glitch - help!!!
max defense, defense boosting nature on eternatus Eternamax + assault vest + fur coat stack overflows into 6 defense
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8purehackmons-1722844836

I tested body press on multiple games and the defense stat really is what it says
This is expected behavior, because of Overflow. You do not want to EV your EMax past 240+.
QP1: Can I make my Pokémon invincible?
AP1: Eternamax can be made partially invincible by a choice between being invincible against physical base power moves and being invincible against special base power moves. A player is able to make this decision by giving their Eternamax 240 EVs in either Defense or Special Defense and then giving this same stat a "+" nature.

Hey all! I have been getting into Generation 7 Pure Hackmons a lot recently, and wanted to share some cool sets that I have either made or come across with you guys. Here they are:

Wonder Guard Shell Smash Kartana:
:xy/kartana:

Kartana @ Fire Memory
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Shell Smash
- Sunsteel Strike
- Multi-Attack​

I love this thing! Wonder Guard lets it come in safely on all sorts of moves, ranging from Volt Switches and U-Turns to Sheer Colds. Due to its decent physical bulk and typing, it can even come in on a Sunsteel Strike or physical Photon Geyser in a pinch, though it doesn't like to. It can set up Shell Smash safely due to its combination of Spore and Wonder Guard, and can threaten huge chunks of the metagame with Sunsteel Strike and Fire-type Multi-Attack. Multi-Attack lets this Kartana sel-improof, but only if it is at very high HP. Multiple rounds of Stealth Rock or coming in on an opposing Moldy Move means this little piece of paper can't beat it's own imposter; opposing boosted Sunsteel Strikes just do too much. Here are some calcs:

+2 252+ Atk Kartana Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Mewtwo-Mega-X: 364-429 (87.5 - 103.1%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Kartana Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Mewtwo-Mega-X: 364-429 (87.5 - 103.1%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Kartana Multi-Attack vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Scizor-Mega: 316-376 (92.1 - 109.6%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Kartana Multi-Attack vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Scizor-Mega: 316-376 (92.1 - 109.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Kartana Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Zygarde-Complete: 291-343 (45.7 - 53.9%) -- 46.9% chance to 2HKO
+2 252+ Atk Kartana Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Zygarde-Complete: 291-343 (45.7 - 53.9%) -- 94.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Tectonic Rage Mold Breaker Primal Groudon
:xy/groudon-primal:

Groudon-Primal @ Groundium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Shell Smash
- Precipice Blades
- Ice Beam
- Spore​

Yep, Mold Breaker Primal Groudon is here, too! With its astounding attack stat, strong STAB move in Precipice Blades, and Shell Smash, it becomes a terrifying sweeper capable of ripping teams asunder. It's good special attack combined with Ice Beam allows it to always OHKO Zygarde Complete after a Shell Smash as long as it doesn't run a +SpD nature. It also allows for easier imposter-proofing with Pokemon like Celesteela. Groundium-Z lets it turn Precipice Blades into an absurdly powerful Tectonic Rage, which OHKOes Mega Slowbro and Mega Scizor after a Shell Smash. Here are some of the important calcs for this set:

+2 252+ Atk Mold Breaker Groudon-Primal Precipice Blades vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Mewtwo-Mega-X: 433-511 (104 - 122.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Mold Breaker Groudon-Primal Tectonic Rage (190 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro-Mega: 408-481 (103.5 - 122%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Mold Breaker Groudon-Primal Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Zygarde-Complete: 360-424 (56.6 - 66.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252+ Atk Mold Breaker Groudon-Primal Precipice Blades vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Scizor-Mega: 313-369 (90.9 - 107.2%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO

Z-Conversion Huge Power MMX
:xy/mewtwo-mega-x:

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Normalium Z
Adamant Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Sacred Fire / Precipice Blades
- Knock Off
- Conversion​

Combining MMX's massive attack stat with Huge Power and the best Moldy Move can lead to some devastating sweeps, especially when your opponent predicts an incoming Photon Geyser instead! Using Z-Conversion let's MMX turn into a Steel-type Pokemon and get an omniboost simultaneously, setting it up for an easy sweep with the right conditions. It has some key downsides, however. It takes a turn to set up, and you can only get the omniboost once. This means you will have to resort to using this set for late game cleaning. Having to use Conversion to get STAB on Sunsteel Strike wastes a turn as well, which is a turn you could've spent using Photon Geyser with a more traditional MMX set. The last problem is Imposter Chansey. This behemoth is very difficult to Imposter-proof once it is set up, leaving you susceptible to countersweeps.

+1 252+ Atk Huge Power Steel-type Mewtwo-Mega-X Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Zygarde-Complete: 451-532 (70.9 - 83.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 252+ Atk Huge Power Mewtwo-Mega-X Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro-Mega: 436-514 (110.6 - 130.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ Atk Huge Power Mewtwo-Mega-X Sacred Fire vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Steelix-Mega: 368-434 (103.9 - 122.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ Atk Huge Power Mewtwo-Mega-X Sacred Fire vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Fur Coat Solgaleo: 328-388 (68.6 - 81.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 252+ Atk Huge Power Mewtwo-Mega-X Precipice Blades vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Fur Coat Solgaleo: 396-466 (82.8 - 97.4%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after 1 layer of Spikes

No Guard Ash Greninja
:xy/greninja-ash:

Greninja-Ash (M) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Trick
- Sheer Cold
- Pursuit
- Gastro Acid​

Ash Greninja's high speed and amazing typing let it be a very effective No Guard users. Its immunity lets it switch in on Photon Geysers, and its resistance to Sunsteel Strike and Moongeist Beam let it switch in on those in a pinch and threaten their users. With Choice Scarf it can outspeed Necrozma Dusk Mane and Adamant Solgaleo after a Shell Smash and OHKO them. Pursuit lets it deal good damage to MMY, Meloetta, and other Psychic-type Pokemon as they switch. Gastro Acid and Trick are hopefully self-explanatory. The problem with this set is that it often feels like it wants and doesn't want its Choice Scarf simultaneously. It wants to outspeed the likes of MMY and Deoxys Speed, but hates being restricted to one move. This set is still fantastic, however, and provides great utility throughout a game as well as acting as a fantastic wincon and cleaner.

252 Atk Greninja-Ash switching boosted Pursuit (80 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Gengar-Mega: 258-306 (79.6 - 94.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Greninja-Ash switching boosted Pursuit (80 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Meloetta: 266-314 (65.8 - 77.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Greninja-Ash switching boosted Pursuit (80 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Mewtwo-Mega-Y: 282-332 (67.7 - 79.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Greninja-Ash switching boosted Pursuit (80 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: 192-228 (48.2 - 57.2%) -- 91.4% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk Greninja-Ash switching boosted Pursuit (80 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Solgaleo: 216-254 (45.1 - 53.1%) -- 29.7% chance to 2HKO

No Guard Solgaleo
:xy/solgaleo:

Solgaleo @ Solganium Z / Focus Sash
Naughty Nature
- Shell Smash
- Sunsteel Strike
- Sheer Cold
- Precipice Blades / Sacred Fire / Knock Off​

No Guard's biggest weakness is the existence of Wonder Guard. So what happens when you pair that with moves that can hit through Wonder Guard? You get one of the most menacing sweepers in the metagame. Most Wonder Guard users are hit extremely hard by a boosted Sunsteel Strike, and anything that is not Wonder Guard is felled by Sheer Cold, which can never miss. Precipice Blades, Sacred Fire, and Knock Off are to hit Wonder Guard users that resist Sunsteel Strike, like Slowbro, Mega Steelix, and opposing Solgaleo. There are some key flaws to this set, however. Solgaleo's speed is not amazing, and while it is very fast when boosted, Choice Scarf Pokemon like Ash Greninja, MMY, and Mega Lopunny still outspeed it and have the opportunity to do huge damage or even OHKO it depending on their set. It struggles against Imposter, as this thing can countersweep your team extremely easily, but Focus Sash can help mitigate that, though it's useless if Stealth Rock or Spikes are up. Like every offensive sweeper, it is completely neutered by Innards Out, which preemptively stops your would-be sweep. Solgaleo si very strong when boosted, but it is not an OHKO machine with Sunsteel Strike. This allows Pokemon like Muk and Meloetta to live your hits and steal your boosts with Spectral
Thief, Whirlwind, or do other things that can stop you from sweeping. However, Solgaleo can activate its Z-Move and OHKO these threats if it needs to. Kartana or Mega Metagross could be used over Solgaleo, but I generally prefer the bulk that Solgaleo has and its access to Searing Sunraze Smash without being a CFZ. Mega Metagross is faster and has similar bulk, but I find these to not be as important as Searing Sunraze Smash in most games, though both work.

+2 252 Atk Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Meloetta: 316-373 (78.2 - 92.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 Atk Solgaleo Searing Sunraze Smash vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Meloetta: 633-745 (156.6 - 184.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 248 HP / 252 Def Muk-Alola: 322-379 (77.9 - 91.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 Atk Solgaleo Searing Sunraze Smash vs. 248 HP / 252 Def Muk-Alola: 643-757 (155.6 - 183.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Audino-Mega: 416-492 (101.4 - 120%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Mewtwo-Mega-Y: 336-396 (80.7 - 95.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 Atk Solgaleo Searing Sunraze Smash vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Mewtwo-Mega-Y: 670-789 (161 - 189.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Cresselia: 216-255 (48.7 - 57.5%) -- 94.1% chance to 2HKO
+2 252 Atk Solgaleo Searing Sunraze Smash vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Cresselia: 430-507 (97 - 114.4%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

Wonder Guard Yveltal
:xy/yveltal:

Yveltal @ Darkinium Z
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Careful Nature
IVs: 14 Spe
- Parting Shot
- Roost
- Pursuit
- Taunt / Defog​

Yveltal as a Wonder Guard user has one very specific niche: Imposter-proofing Fairy Memory MMX and Earth Power Mega Gengar simultaneously. While this seems specific, in practice is can open up a wealth of opportunities in teambuilding and in-game, as Mega Gengar is not walled by Alolan Muk anymore. The EV spread shown is used so that Yveltal outspeeds opposing max speed Meloetta while being as slow as possible. By holding the Darkinium Z, Yveltal is both immune to Trick and can provide a full recover to a teammate with Z Parting Shot if it needs to. Pursuit deals good damage to opposing Mega Gengar and other Psychic- and Ghost-type Pokemon as they switch. Defog and Roost are just good moves. Taunt is used to shut down most Wonder Guard Pokemon, as well as preventing opposing Meloetta from using Baton Pass or Parting Shot, allowing you to hit them with a more poweful Pursuit. This set as one huge issue, however... Wonder Guard Yveltal dies to Sheer Cold. Because of this, it is recommended that you run another Wonder Guard Pokemon or an Innards Out Pokemon as its teammates, as you don't want your entire team to lose to every No Guard opponent.

252 Atk Yveltal switching boosted Pursuit (80 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Meloetta: 246-290 (60.8 - 71.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252+ SpA Gengar-Mega Moongeist Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Yveltal: 159-188 (34.8 - 41.2%) -- 64.8% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Yveltal switching boosted Pursuit (80 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Gengar-Mega: 240-284 (74 - 87.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Yveltal switching boosted Pursuit (80 BP) vs. -1 252 HP / 252 Def Gengar-Mega: 362-428 (111.7 - 132%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ SpA Necrozma-Dawn-Wings Moongeist Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Yveltal: 150-177 (32.8 - 38.8%) -- 12.5% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Yveltal Pursuit (40 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Necrozma-Dawn-Wings: 204-240 (51.2 - 60.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Yveltal Pursuit (40 BP) vs. -1 252 HP / 252 Def Necrozma-Dawn-Wings: 300-352 (75.3 - 88.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Metal Burst Mega Audino
:xy/audino-mega:

Audino-Mega @ Darkinium Z / Safety Goggles / Shed Shell
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Parting Shot
- Recover
- Metal Burst
- Defog / King's Shield​

Mega Audino has a great typing, and can tank hits for days. It uses it's high HP and defenses in order to live hits from the liked of MMX and Necrozma-Dusk-Mane (NDM) and OHKO them back with Metal Burst. It might want to run King's Shield in order to lower the attack of Huge Power NDM, letting it live the next hit and OHKO with Metal Burst. Darkinium Z is ran for the same reason as on Yveltal: it provides a Trick immunity and access to Z Parting Shot which may be useful in a pinch. The rest of this set is just a standard support Wonder Guard set.

252+ Atk Necrozma-Dusk-Mane Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Audino-Mega: 254-300 (61.9 - 73.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Huge Power Mewtwo-Mega-X Photon Geyser vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Audino-Mega: 267-315 (65.1 - 76.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Huge Power Mewtwo-Mega-X Photon Geyser vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Audino-Mega: 292-345 (71.2 - 84.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Gengar-Mega Sludge Wave vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Audino-Mega: 282-332 (68.7 - 80.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Pixie Plate Hoopa-Unbound
:xy/hoopa-unbound:

Hoopa-Unbound @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Photon Geyser
- Judgment
- Earth Power / Searing Shot​

Hoopa Unbound has a good Wonder Guard typing. It is only weak to Bug and Fairy, and is immune to Photon Geyser. This, combined with its great offensive stats, makes it a great Wonder Guard Shel Smash sweeper. Furthermore, its typing lets it Imposter-proof Fairy Memory MMX, so it can have great offensive synergy with many teams. The use of Pixie Plate and Judgment allows Hoopa to never take any damage form its Imposter, while hitting it back for super effective damage. It also does great damage to MMX, as well, meaning it cannot safely switch in. Steel-type Pokemon and Wonder Guard Alolan Muk that resist these moves are hit for amazing damage with Earth Power. Searing Shot may be used to hit Mega Scizor and better damage rolls on Solgaleo and NDM, but comes at the cost of not hitting Alolan Muk. In general, Hoopa-Unbound is just a solid sweeper. However, it has a few noteworthy flaws. Play Rough is a very common move for MMX to run, so this is by no means a switch in to it. It also is blasted to another universe at the mere mention of U-Turn, so if you don't have Searing Shot Pokemon like Mega Scizor are a real threat to you. It should be noted, however, that Mega Scizor cannot switch in on a boosted Photon Geyser. Additionally, Hoopa Unbound is unable to OHKO Mega Mewtwo Y with any of its moves when boosted, and MMY often caries Fairy-type coverage moves that can hit Hoopa for super effective damage.

+2 252+ SpA Hoopa-Unbound Photon Geyser vs. 248 HP / 252 SpD Scizor-Mega: 173-204 (50.4 - 59.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Pixie Plate Hoopa-Unbound Judgment vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Mewtwo-Mega-X: 278-328 (66.8 - 78.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Pixie Plate Hoopa-Unbound Judgment vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Zygarde-Complete: 288-340 (45.2 - 53.4%) -- 35.5% chance to 2HKO
+2 252+ SpA Pixie Plate Hoopa-Unbound Judgment vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Zygarde-Complete: 574-676 (90.2 - 106.2%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Hoopa-Unbound Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Muk-Alola: 192-226 (46.3 - 54.5%) -- 58.6% chance to 2HKO
+2 252+ SpA Hoopa-Unbound Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Muk-Alola: 380-448 (91.7 - 108.2%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
+2 252+ SpA Pixie Plate Hoopa-Unbound Judgment vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Mewtwo-Mega-Y: 244-288 (58.6 - 69.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Hoopa-Unbound Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: 196-232 (49.2 - 58.2%) -- 97.7% chance to 2HKO
+2 252+ SpA Hoopa-Unbound Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: 392-462 (98.4 - 116%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Hoopa-Unbound Searing Shot vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: 218-258 (54.7 - 64.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Hoopa-Unbound Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Solgaleo: 226-266 (47.2 - 55.6%) -- 77.3% chance to 2HKO
+2 252+ SpA Hoopa-Unbound Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Solgaleo: 450-530 (94.1 - 110.8%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Hoopa-Unbound Searing Shot vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Solgaleo: 250-296 (52.3 - 61.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Well, that's all I have for now! Let me know some of your favorite sets, whether you agree with what I say here, and if I should make something similar to this for more "standard" sets! I would really love it if Generation 7 Pure Hackmons got some more attention, it's extremely fun to play and not many people play it. Bye for now!

Got some more gen 7 sets for you!

Innards Out Excadrill
:xy/excadrill:
Excadrill @ Leppa Berry
Ability: Innards Out
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
IVs: 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Shell Smash
- Searing Sunraze Smash
- Sunsteel Strike
- Precipice Blades​

Despite having a resistance to Photon Geyser, Mega Mewtwo X is so strong and Excadrill's bulk is so mediocre that with minimum defense it dies anyway. Because of it's convenient 110 base HP stat, it is able to kill almost everything relevant with its organs, such as Mega Gengar, Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Mewtwo Y, basically every No Guard user, and more. Unfortunately, Excadrill has a big drawback: it's weak as hell. While having 135 base attack sounds nice, it's even less than Solgaleo, who struggles to kill things with Sunsteel Strike. This set carries Searing Sunraze Smash, but even while boosted it cannot take down Zygarde Complete. It also needs to rely on the not-so-accurate Precipice Blades in order to OHKO MMY when boosted, otherwise it simply does not do enough damage. It is also so weak that it cannot OHKO MMX except when using Searing Sunraze Smash. Leppa Berry is used for the PP of Searing Sunraze Smash, and the rest of the moves are hopefully intuitive.

252+ Atk Excadrill Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Zygarde-Complete: 117-138 (18.3 - 21.6%) -- possible 5HKO
252+ Atk Excadrill Searing Sunraze Smash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Zygarde-Complete: 232-274 (36.4 - 43%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+2 252+ Atk Excadrill Searing Sunraze Smash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Zygarde-Complete: 463-546 (72.7 - 85.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Excadrill Searing Sunraze Smash vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Mewtwo-Mega-X: 291-343 (69.9 - 82.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Excadrill Precipice Blades vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Mewtwo-Mega-X: 175-207 (42 - 49.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+2 252+ Atk Excadrill Precipice Blades vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Mewtwo-Mega-X: 349-412 (83.8 - 99%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Excadrill Precipice Blades vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Mewtwo-Mega-Y: 219-258 (52.6 - 62%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252+ Atk Excadrill Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Mewtwo-Mega-Y: 364-429 (87.5 - 103.1%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Excadrill Searing Sunraze Smash vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Mewtwo-Mega-Y: 364-429 (87.5 - 103.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Excadrill Precipice Blades vs. 248 HP / 252 Def Muk-Alola: 420-494 (101.6 - 119.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Excadrill Sunsteel Strike vs. 248 HP / 252 Def Muk-Alola: 349-412 (84.5 - 99.7%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Excadrill Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Meloetta: 343-405 (84.9 - 100.2%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Excadrill Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Audino-Mega: 228-270 (55.6 - 65.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Innards Out Giratina Origin
:xy/giratina-origin:
Giratina-Origin @ Lum Berry / Griseous Orb
Ability: Innards Out
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Mild / Rash Nature
- Shell Smash
- Moongeist Beam
- Clanging Scales
- Close Combat​

Another user of Innards Out, Giratina-Origin uses Shell Smash to boost its offenses and Moongeist Beam with other moves to be threatening offensively. Clanging Scales is used exclusively to hit Zygarde Complete, as it is otherwise walled by Prankster variants. Close Combat hits the Chanseys and Blisseys of the tier, as well as Dark-type Pokemon that can switch in on Moongeist Beam. However, there are a few problemm with this set. Not only is it walled by the three best Wonder Guard users: Alolan Muk, Mega Audino, and Meloetta, and it can't run coverage to hit them all. However, it can sacrifice Close Combat for Thousand Arrows, Megahorn, or Sunsteel Strike. This allows it to hit Alolan Muk, Melotta, and Mega Audino for super effective damage respectively, while also smacking Chansey and Blissey. Megahorn comes with the benefit of still hitting opposing Dark-types, and Sunsteel comes with the benefit of also hitting whatever Wonder Guard users may resist Moongeist Beam. Thousand Arrows is kinda just there. Lum Berry is used for intuitive reasons. Griseous Orb may also be used both for more power on Moongeist Beam and Clanging Scales and a convenient Trick immunity. Expert Belt could also be ran for the damage boosts on super effective hits from Clanging Scales and Moongeist Beam, while also boosting the power of Giratina's fourth coverage move. This may sometimes be prefered over Griseous Orb depending on the team.

Enjoy the following calc wall :')

252 Atk Huge Power Mewtwo-Mega-X Photon Geyser vs. 252 HP / 0- Def Giratina-Origin: 559-658 (110.9 - 130.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Gengar-Mega Moongeist Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Giratina-Origin: 458-542 (90.8 - 107.5%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Protean Mewtwo-Mega-Y Moongeist Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Giratina-Origin: 510-602 (101.1 - 119.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Huge Power Mewtwo-Mega-X Photon Geyser vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Giratina-Origin: 501-591 (99.4 - 117.2%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Gengar-Mega Moongeist Beam vs. 252 HP / 0- SpD Giratina-Origin: 512-606 (101.5 - 120.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Giratina-Origin Moongeist Beam vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Mewtwo-Mega-X: 270-318 (64.9 - 76.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Griseous Orb Giratina-Origin Moongeist Beam vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Mewtwo-Mega-X: 320-380 (76.9 - 91.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Giratina-Origin Moongeist Beam vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Mewtwo-Mega-Y: 236-282 (56.7 - 67.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Griseous Orb Giratina-Origin Moongeist Beam vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Mewtwo-Mega-Y: 284-336 (68.2 - 80.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Giratina-Origin Moongeist Beam vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Gengar-Mega: 278-330 (85.8 - 101.8%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Griseous Orb Giratina-Origin Moongeist Beam vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Gengar-Mega: 332-392 (102.4 - 120.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ SpA Giratina-Origin Clanging Scales vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Zygarde-Complete: 608-716 (95.5 - 112.5%) -- 75% chance to OHKO
+2 252+ SpA Griseous Orb Giratina-Origin Clanging Scales vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Zygarde-Complete: 728-860 (114.4 - 135.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Giratina-Origin Thousand Arrows vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Muk-Alola: 350-414 (84.5 - 100%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252 Atk Expert Belt Giratina-Origin Thousand Arrows vs. 248 HP / 28 Def Muk-Alola: 542-641 (131.2 - 155.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Giratina-Origin Megahorn vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Meloetta: 232-274 (57.4 - 67.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 Atk Giratina-Origin Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Audino-Mega: 252-298 (61.4 - 72.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 Atk Expert Belt Giratina-Origin Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Audino-Mega: 302-358 (73.6 - 87.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 Atk Audino-Mega Spectral Thief vs. -1 248 HP / 0- Def Giratina-Origin: 400-472 (79.5 - 93.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 Atk Muk-Alola Spectral Thief vs. -1 248 HP / 0- Def Giratina-Origin: 566-666 (112.5 - 132.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Meloetta Spectral Thief vs. -1 248 HP / 0- Def Giratina-Origin: 464-546 (92.2 - 108.5%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

Magic Guard Mega Gardevoir
:xy/gardevoir-mega:
Gardevoir-Mega @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Photon Geyser
- Light of Ruin
- Earth Power / Mind Blown​

Magic Guard Mega Gardevoir can be a good late game sweeper with its decent Special Attack, STAB Photon Geyser, and STAB on the absolute nuke that is Light of Ruin. Photon Geyser and Light of Ruin are intuitive moves to run, and complement each other nicely. Either Earth Power or Mind Blown can be used. Earth Power targets Alolan Muk, but sometimes fails to OHKO Solgaleo. Mind Blown OHKOes Solgaleo and Mega Scizor at the cost of not hitting Alolan Muk at all. Focus Sash lets Gardevoir live any hit that would have knocked it out, and lets it set up a Shell Smash in the face of many threats.

252+ SpA Gardevoir-Mega Light of Ruin vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Mewtwo-Mega-X: 474-560 (113.9 - 134.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ SpA Gardevoir-Mega Light of Ruin vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Mewtwo-Mega-Y: 417-492 (100.2 - 118.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Gardevoir-Mega Light of Ruin vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Zygarde-Complete: 492-578 (77.3 - 90.8%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after 1 layer of Spikes
+2 252+ SpA Gardevoir-Mega Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Muk-Alola: 372-438 (89.8 - 105.7%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
+2 252+ SpA Gardevoir-Mega Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Muk-Alola: 372-438 (89.8 - 105.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ SpA Gardevoir-Mega Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: 384-452 (96.4 - 113.5%) -- 75% chance to OHKO
+2 252+ SpA Gardevoir-Mega Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: 384-452 (96.4 - 113.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ SpA Gardevoir-Mega Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Solgaleo: 440-518 (92 - 108.3%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
+2 252+ SpA Gardevoir-Mega Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Solgaleo: 440-518 (92 - 108.3%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ SpA Gardevoir-Mega Mind Blown vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Solgaleo: 730-860 (152.7 - 179.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ SpA Gardevoir-Mega Mind Blown vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: 638-752 (160.3 - 188.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Hope you liked this post, even though it was mostly calc walls :')

Shay's Fate

formerly La fusión más 7u7

RMT: AV Lopunny

(Click the sprites for the importable)

This is a really cringe cool team I´ve been using the last days, my idea was to build arround a Pokémon that would normally be used as a No Guard as a Klutz Vest user, to bait Wonder Guard users and blocking them from using status moves such as Defog, Aromatherapy, Stealth Rock and more.

Ladder Achievements: Top #2, 1793 ELO and 93.6% GXE
It should be noted that this account existed before but most of the GXE/ELO was obtained using this team or variations of it.
1672968590194.png

Lopunny-Mega @ Assault Vest
Ability: Klutz
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes

The reason of why this team was made, as explained above it baits passive Wonder Guard users such as Xerneas, Primal-Kyogre, Mega-Beedrill and Blissey and cripples them by tricking an Assault Vest, then it can use Spikes and Toxic Spikes, which if the mon you tricked was the Defog user will quickly rack some damage. Taunt shuts down every passive Wonder Guard and Giratina, and blocks the use of moves like Shell Smash in a pinch.

Giratina @ Griseous Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Glare
- Recover
- Curse
- Encore

Giratina is the Landorus-T of Pure Hackmons but to an even larger extent, in this team I decided to use Glare Griseous Orb Giratina. Glare seemed to suit best this team do to the sinergy it has with Primal Groudon, Mega Gyarados and Mega Lopunny. Griseous Orb was chosen as the item to stop Trick attempts from Choice Item users. A really common, yet cool Giratina set.

Groudon-Primal @ Leftovers
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Thousand Arrows
- King's Shield
- Dark Void

Fast Shell Smash Primal-Groudon, 56 Speed EVs allow it to outspeed Scarf Shadow Tag Primal-Groudon after a Shell Smash, Leftovers grant it recovery every turn, Dark Void gives free turns to set up and Recover some HP, King´s Shield blocks attempts of revenge killing from Extreme Speed users such as Regigigas. Another really standar set.

EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Soft-Boiled
- Parting Shot
- Stealth Rock

Wonder Guard Mega Audino is a Wonder Guard I decided to use thanks to its capability to check Mega Gengar which is the worst pokemon in the tier if it´s not running Sludge Wave, and being overall a great utility Pokemon. Safety Goggles were preffered because as of right now I´ve seen Spore more than Shadow Tag users that can threaten Mega Audino.

Scizor-Mega @ Shed Shell
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Gear Grind

This is the second Wonder Guard user of the team, Will-O-Wisp Mega-Scizor is a set I found on the ladder and it sounded cool, so I wanted to use it as a way to punish unsuspecting switchins such as Mega-Beedrill, Giratina and Mold Breaker users, Gear Grind works as a way to deal damage, even if it doesn´t do much. This set is totally not outclassed by Beedrill

Gyarados-Mega @ Lum Berry
EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Trick-or-Treat
- Water Shuriken

The final member of the team, Pursuit trapper Gyarados, 76 Speed EVs are used to reach 217, which speedcreeps 0 EVs Magic Bounce Giratina, Trick Or Treat was used over Knock Off to be able to traps things that Gyarados isn´t able to do normally at the cost of having a worse match up against Giratina. This Gyarados still revenges the things it´s supposed to such as Mold Breaker Primal Groudon, Mega Gengar and Mega Diancie.

COUNTERS/THREATS

:metagross_mega:: The only thing that can "beat" this on my team is Mega Gyarados, which doesn´t after losing the Lum Berry

:giratina:: Variants using Substitute + Dark Void can be hard to deal with, but those are rare

:beedrill_mega:: If Primal-Groudon is no longer alive it´s really hard to deal with this on this team

:gengar_mega:: Sludge Wave/Bomb variants will break through Mega Audino, leaving Mega Gyarados as the only check. Which OHKO´s anyway and this is why Gar is the worst mon ever.

:rayquaza-mega: : Mega Audino being physically defensive means that it cannot take a boosted hit from Substitute Mold Breaker Mega Rayquaza with Life Orb and has a 25% chance to die from variants with Sky Plate. It is therefore unable to use Parting Shot a lot of the time. Giratina can help but often loses to both Dark Void and Taunt variants. Lopunny can Trick its Assault Vest in order to neuter Rayquaza, but it often costs its own life. To be fair this is probably fine since at that point Lopunny would have done its job anyway, but it's still not ideal.

OTHER OPTIONS (Haven´t tried most of these)

If you, for some reason want to use this awful team here are some other options to consider.
(Pokepaste Link by clicking)

:beedrill_mega: > :scizor mega:
Changes:
Defog > Stealth Rock :audino_mega:
Stealth Rock > Spikes :lopunny_mega:

As options for :beedrill_mega:

252 Attack EVs > 248 HP EVs "You really need those U-Turns to hit hard" NToTheN
Gastro Acid > U-Turn

Chaotic Evil: :groudon_primal:

248 HP + 8 Def EVs > 76 Spe EVs
Knock Off >Trick Or Treat

You can do either of those, non or both, Gyara is still going to be good

Replays

:lopunny_mega: :giratina: :groudon_primal: :audino_mega: :scizor_mega: :gyarados_mega: vs :giratina: :gengar_mega: :beedrill_mega: :kyogre_primal: :groudon_primal: :diancie_mega:
:lopunny_mega: :giratina: :groudon_primal: :audino_mega: :scizor_mega: :gyarados_mega: vs :beedrill_mega: :gengar_mega: :giratina: :groudon_primal: :regigigas: :tyranitar_mega:
:lopunny_mega: :giratina: :groudon_primal: :audino_mega: :scizor_mega: :gyarados_mega: vs :rayquaza_mega: :aerodactyl_mega: :beedrill_mega: :giratina: :yveltal: :swampert_mega:

Last edited:

LRXC

ADV 1v1 Pioneer
is a Community Contributor
Figured I have the go-ahead to post this and if I don't you can delete the post but I released a ADV Pure Hackmons video yesterday and its already at 1,500 views so I think its a great idea to post it here for those who haven't seen it! A great look at the early history of ADV Pure Hackmons and the Truant Slaking meta!

This is a really cringe cool team I´ve been using the last days, my idea was to build arround a Pokémon that would normally be used as a No Guard as a Klutz Vest user, to bait Wonder Guard users and blocking them from using status moves such as Defog, Aromatherapy, Stealth Rock and more.

It should be noted that this account existed before but most of the GXE/ELO was obtained using this team or variations of it.
View attachment 481178

Timid Nature
- Trick
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes

The reason of why this team was made, as explained above it baits passive Wonder Guard users such as Xerneas, Primal-Kyogre, Mega-Beedrill and Blissey and cripples them by tricking an Assault Vest, then it can use Spikes and Toxic Spikes, which if the mon you tricked was the Defog user will quickly rack some damage. Taunt shuts down every passive Wonder Guard and Giratina, and blocks the use of moves like Shell Smash in a pinch.

Giratina @ Griseous Orb
Bold Nature
- Glare
- Recover
- Curse
- Encore

Giratina is the Landorus-T of Pure Hackmons but to an even larger extent, in this team I decided to use Glare Griseous Orb Giratina. Glare seemed to suit best this team do to the sinergy it has with Primal Groudon, Mega Gyarados and Mega Lopunny. Griseous Orb was chosen as the item to stop Trick attempts from Choice Item users. A really common, yet cool Giratina set.

Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Thousand Arrows
- King's Shield
- Dark Void

Fast Shell Smash Primal-Groudon, 56 Speed EVs allow it to outspeed Scarf Shadow Tag Primal-Groudon after a Shell Smash, Leftovers grant it recovery every turn, Dark Void gives free turns to set up and Recover some HP, King´s Shield blocks attempts of revenge killing from Extreme Speed users such as Regigigas. Another really standar set.

Relaxed Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Soft-Boiled
- Parting Shot
- Stealth Rock

Wonder Guard Mega Audino is a Wonder Guard I decided to use thanks to its capability to check Mega Gengar which is the worst pokemon in the tier if it´s not running Sludge Wave, and being overall a great utility Pokemon. Safety Goggles were preffered because as of right now I´ve seen Spore more than Shadow Tag users that can threaten Mega Audino.

Scizor-Mega @ Shed Shell
Careful Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Gear Grind

This is the second Wonder Guard user of the team, Will-O-Wisp Mega-Scizor is a set I found on the ladder and it sounded cool, so I wanted to use it as a way to punish unsuspecting switchins such as Mega-Beedrill, Giratina and Mold Breaker users, Gear Grind works as a way to deal damage, even if it doesn´t do much. This set is totally not outclassed by Beedrill

Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Trick-or-Treat
- Water Shuriken

The final member of the team, Pursuit trapper Gyarados, 76 Speed EVs are used to reach 217, which speedcreeps 0 EVs Magic Bounce Giratina, Trick Or Treat was used over Knock Off to be able to traps things that Gyarados isn´t able to do normally at the cost of having a worse match up against Giratina. This Gyarados still revenges the things it´s supposed to such as Mold Breaker Primal Groudon, Mega Gengar and Mega Diancie.

COUNTERS/THREATS

:metagross_mega:: The only thing that can "beat" this on my team is Mega Gyarados, which doesn´t after losing the Lum Berry

:giratina:: Variants using Substitute + Dark Void can be hard to deal with, but those are rare

:beedrill_mega:: If Primal-Groudon is no longer alive it´s really hard to deal with this on this team

:gengar_mega:: Sludge Wave/Bomb variants will break through Mega Audino, leaving Mega Gyarados as the only check. Which OHKO´s anyway and this is why Gar is the worst mon ever.

If you, for some reason want to use this awful team here are some other options to consider.

Changes:

Gastro Acid > U-Turn

Replays

:lopunny_mega: :giratina: :groudon_primal: :audino_mega: :scizor_mega: :gyarados_mega: vs :giratina: :gengar_mega: :beedrill_mega: :kyogre_primal: :groudon_primal: :diancie_mega:
:lopunny_mega: :giratina: :groudon_primal: :audino_mega: :scizor_mega: :gyarados_mega: vs :beedrill_mega: :gengar_mega: :giratina: :groudon_primal: :regigigas: :tyranitar_mega:
:lopunny_mega: :giratina: :groudon_primal: :audino_mega: :scizor_mega: :gyarados_mega: vs :rayquaza_mega: :aerodactyl_mega: :beedrill_mega: :giratina: :yveltal: :swampert_mega:
does groudon not need to worry about outspeeding d-speed, because that feels like it might be an issue?

Shay's Fate

formerly La fusión más 7u7
does groudon not need to worry about outspeeding d-speed, because that feels like it might be an issue?
1) You need 148 EVs to do that, which cuts your bulk
2) Deoxys Speed wont to much against 2 Wonder Guards, Mega Gyarados and Glare Giratina
3) Deoxys Speed runs a Choice Scarf most of the time

Conclusion: You dont need more speed than 56, and if I were to use more speed I would speedcreep myself to outspeed Scarf MMX (216 EVs Jolly)

View attachment 481178

Timid Nature
- Trick
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes

Giratina @ Griseous Orb
Bold Nature
- Glare
- Recover
- Curse
- Encore

Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Thousand Arrows
- King's Shield
- Dark Void

Relaxed Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Soft-Boiled
- Parting Shot
- Stealth Rock

Scizor-Mega @ Shed Shell
Careful Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Gear Grind

Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Trick-or-Treat
- Water Shuriken

COUNTERS/THREATS

Changes:

Gastro Acid > U-Turn

Replays

Just wanted to add some more to the counters and threats list

:rayquaza-mega:: Mega Audino being physically defensive means that it cannot take a boosted hit from Substitute Mold Breaker Mega Rayquaza with Life Orb and has a 25% chance to die from variants with Sky Plate. It is therefore unable to use Whirlwind a lot of the time. Giratina can help but often loses to both Dark Void and Taunt variants. Lopunny can Trick its Assault Vest in order to neuter Rayquaza, but it often costs its own life. To be fair this is probably fine since at that point Lopunny would have done its job anyway, but it's still not ideal.

:dialga:: Not super common, but it's worth mentioning because unless you Trick it the Assault Vest you get 6-0ed by Searing Shot variants. The only way to win from that point would be to use Sucker Punch from Mega Gyarados to kill it, but since you don't have Knock Off they can freely put you to sleep without worrying about burning the Lum Berry.

:gyarados:: Magic Bounce variants of Gyarados @ Gyaradosite switch in on Lopunny, Scizor, Mega Audino, and sometimes Giratina, though it doesn't appreciate being Cursed. After switching in, it can use Shell Smash basically for free (or chip Mega Audino with Gunk Shot as it uses Parting Shot). From there your best way of beating it would be to use Curse and then Pursuit trap it with Giratina. You can also try to Pursuit trap it before it Mega Evolves, but lack of Knock Off means they can just Mega Evolve and spam Spore/Dark Void since they resist all your attacks. It's a manageable threat, but a threat nonetheless.

:arceus:: Mold Breaker Arceus threatens this team with its Boomburst + Dark/Ghost Judgment. Because Mega Scizor is specially defensive, it can live a boosted Judgment, but Arceus is too bulky to be threatened by Gear Grind and it doesn't care much about Will-O-Wisp. However, using Gear Grind means it is put in range of Mega Gyarados's Sucker Punch. You could also use Curse from Giratina to put it in range. Due to being immune to Trick when holding a plate, Arceus can switch in freely on Lopunny.

:gyarados-mega:: Some variants can come in freely on Lopunny as it doesn't care about getting an Assault Vest and it can just Pursuit Lopunny to death. It also claps Primal Groudon and Giratina, because even though it has the Griseous Orb to take Knock Offs better it has no way of actually threatening it back without dying.

:mewtwo-mega-x:: There are two mons weak to fighting that don't hold Shed Shells, so Shadow Tag MMX beats them up. Mega Audino doesn't hold a Shed Shell, either, and Gear Grind or Gunk Shot are commonly run on Shadow Tag sets.

Some other things about the team:

- I like how this team works on paper. The main sources of offense are Mold Breaker Primal Groudon and Trick-or-Treat Mega Gyarados. Trick on Lopunny can shut down a Wonder Guard user or Giratina. If you hit the Defog user the opponent is now unable to remove hazards and must play at a perpetual disadvantage. Trick-or-Treat on Gyarados can also punish opposing Wonder Guard users as they use Defog, as they are now weak to Pursuit. The lack of Knock Off on this particular set hinders its effectiveness at doing this, but it is functional and a way to threaten Wonder Guard users nonetheless.

- Having only Primal Groudon as your way to threaten Wonder Guard users straightforwardly means you typically want to save it to mid to late game when you can safely use it. This means that you are doing shenaniganry with your other mons for a majority of the battle which can make games drag on. But hey that's every gen 6 game at the moment isn't it?

- Vanilla Lopunny naturally has Klutz as an ability, that's a pretty funny coincidence

Pretty cool team overall, I had fun playing against it that one time. It works surprisingly well for using AV Klutz of all things, I'm impressed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)