OFFENSE!!!! (Finals of 0mastar's tournament) *WARSTORY* SePh258 vs Lupo Aro

Theorizing about Pokemon is all fun, but reading about them kicking butt or eating dirt gives me even more excitement to actually play. Great job.

Also wanted to add that SePh's Lucario was shiny. And he wants to nickname it Swiper. XD
lol, yes I do. I also want to give it thief and false swipe. :0

And mekkah, that's one of the main reasons I write these. Also, I've received numerous IM's to write more so I'll try and write another when I get the chance to. Also, it's great that people want to battle me. I look foward to it guys. (unless you're one of those people who PM me telling me I'm a noob and you'll own me with your ubers.) Seriously, I've gotten about 10 of those.

And to Hyra, the reason people are saying that this is the best warstory is because unlike the others, it's not infernape, magnezone, heracross, or w/e sweeping, this game was actually really intense.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Lol nice warstory

Ehh....I wanna do an ubers battle (and nmaybe warstory), but I'm busy experimenting with Cresselia movesets and stuff

Really enjoyable story.

It is kinda tragic that these things always have some Blissey vs. Anyone nonsense though.

Why is it whenever Salamence is gonna do his thang in your warstories, he fails worser than a Happy Tree Friend character =(

I'm considering SingBliss now =)

I love your warstories, I just can't wait till I get a shot at battling you.

I actually offered to do an uber battle with you jibaku, remember? You never finished training your team.........Anyway....Have any of you guys noticed that I never miss with sing in any of my warstories? Sing must be spore in disguise lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)