Odd Things and Sets You've Seen on the RU Ladder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly things you've seen on the RU Ladder!

[P.S, This Thread is Copied from Here, and Edited]
Hello everyone! Welcome to this thread from Chesnaught! This thread is a copycat of my favorite thread on here, silly things on the OU Ladder. Avery hilarious topic, if you haven't read it I linked it right above this, I'd suggest taking a look. In this thread, post some nooby battles and replays you have been in or witnessed on the RU Ladder :) RU is my favorite tier, so I was surprised there wasn't already one of these!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
There are just a few rules you have to establish before you post~
1.) What Is Considered Odd?
To help you with this rule, think of Serperior. Living in the shadow of all the other Grass starters, but yet it is still used. It is basically somewhat like that. For instance, if you see a Specs Bouffalant, it is worthy of posting. But if you see something like a Choice Specs Cryogonal -- STAB Ice Beam with Specs will hurt, but Specs is very unusual and does not deserve its own post.
2.) Don't Post Every Odd Thing You've Seen!
Yes, you may post odd things here, as this is what this thread is for, but too much is too much. If your post is within five of your last one, edit it, no need to make another one. Or if you'd like, just keep a masterlist of what you've seen and keep editing the same one, but this is not necessary.
3.) Respect Other People!
If you are posting a log, whatever you do: DO NOT USE THEIR NAME! It is very rude to the other person and you do not have to add it. If you are screenshotting, edit out their name. It is called Odd THINGS AND SETS, not ODD PEOPLE for a reason.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now that we have gone over the basis and boring intro, post odd things you've seen too!
I will start it off- Yesterday, I ran into a Specs Aggron, it was carrying Thunder / Blizzard / Fire Blast / Hidden Power [Rock]. Dat 60 Special Attack got it far.

Now, you guys can post some too, have fun and follow the rules! :)

~Chesnaught

I'm no moderator, but you need the approval of a moderator (DittoCrow, Molk, etc) to create a community ideas thread like this. This is especially true for a revived thread. In this case, ask the original author if it's OK to do this, and if they're also a mod, ask for permission then too. I've been in that position too. Have a nice day!

I'm no moderator, but you need the approval of a moderator (DittoCrow, Molk, etc) to create a community ideas thread like this. This is especially true for a revived thread. In this case, ask the original author if it's OK to do this, and if they're also a mod, ask for permission then too. I've been in that position too. Have a nice day!

Oh really? I am so sorry, I had no clue, I will PM the OU person and the RU Leader!

There's already a thread where you can post things like this here. Threads like this have been locked already so please contact the moderators before posting a thread in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)