Tournament NUPL VII - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
won ggs

even if the team's run in this tournament was a bit short and probably disappointing with the bans, the losses, and all, i'd still like to thank banks (and probably finch) for trusting that i can play at this level and gladly i was able to manage to have a positive record lol

still was fun and gl to everyone else in the playoffs

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Skelos is the best oras nu player on smogon

lost to evan in some pokemon games, ggs and thanks for behaving like a complete monkey. least i don't feel as bad for losing down the stretch in snake now.

thanks to my team for showing up and having some fun, you dudes were all great regardless of records. it was a fun season even if my 4-0 turned into a pretty undeserved 4-3, at least the flcl series was a blast. was happy with how i played this tournament besides the end of the sm game vs evan due to my miscalc and was definitely happy to manage, ggs all around and gl to the teams remaining. i'll be back next year for sure

ggs im not gonna say anything about the games cause its pretty obvious that i lucked and they were undeserved

i will say that if dropping a question mark and saying "ez" in the chat in what i thought was a series with a friend where we could just joke around, play a few games and go on our merry way is grounds for being called a monkey and getting flamed in PMs then maybe take yourself a little less seriously dude

go krabs

Well, it's quite sad that we're out of playoffs this last week, as we were doing so well in the beginning, but it happens, I can just try to learn from this.

I wanna thank Raseri for picking me up and trusting me to play some games, I had a freaking blast both building and playing with you guys. Shoutouts to all the mushies, great team and had lots of fun guys. Good luck to the teams in playoffs!

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
10 unplayed games :blobglare:

I'm not calling all these games. Playoffs is settled regardless. Whoever asked for act gets it I guess, rest are dead games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)