Tournament NUPL VII - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
posting for activity in Raichy vs Star

both had very flimsy scheduling without a set time and it did not get done Saturday as suggested. However, today I spoke to Eternally to attempt to get the match done, originally 1 hour after the contact was agreed on as a time, but Star was not there, or in any of the attempts to play later in the day.

star has been on and nobody on your team has made any attempt to contact him. they both scheduled badly and didnt play yesterday, should be a clear dead game.
I have been in communication with the manager, eternally, and he and spink have each tagged Star in order to play and from what I've been told have not received a response. I have not seen Star online in a place where I can contact him, such as on smogtours or on Discord, so because of this I communicated through the manager.

This was roughly 7 hours ago and attempts to contact Star since then have either failed or not been communicated with me.

This match has playoff implications and as such I have been trying to get this done all day but have had no success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)