Project NU Media Thread

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion

Opp had an early forfeit but in retrospect it was over. His Duraludon wasn't breaking Munchlax, which would start to chip everything down, and the Poisoned Jellicent was also super tough to deal with. Hex Rotom, Gurdurr, and my own Duraludon would have cleaned as well. Big plays were the Draco Meteor 1HKO on Sandaconda—don't use Sandaconda lol—and the solid Knock Off against Rotom-S.

Turn 1 Draco Meteor KO on Rotom made it near unsalvageable for my opp. He also underestimated Bulk Up Gurdurr, which also pretty much sealed the deal once Rotom was taken care of. The slow U-turn on the sleeping Poliwrath was a perfect opportunity to set up. Had I hit the Burn on it earlier, this game likely could have been over quicker.

Duraludon again gained an incredible amount of momentum for me early on, nearly KOing the Rapidash, and with the Gurdurr switchin scoring a Knock Off on Clefairy turn 2. Duraludon comes back later to take a huge chunk on Clawitzer, and basically never lets the semi-Hail core come in for the much needed Speed they needed earlier in the game. Munchlax actually struggled with Vanilluxe with its Taunt, and also never got a Body Slam Paralysis, but thankfully it had enough damage for Wishiwashi to wall out everything as is; the Scald Burn on the Clefairy just made it easier for Rotom and Gurdurr to break later on.

Total choke on my end by staying in on Rhydon and letting my Rotom drop. They Rhydon was Poisoned and wasn't going to deal with Gurdurr later on, but Gurdurr's HP was worn down too much to do anything significant in the late-game besides fish for optimal SleepTalk rolls. This could have easily been avoided and I completely got unlucky with SleepTalk rolls and critical hits significantly being in my opponents favor. Again my bad, this game could have been secured, but I let it go up to chance so I deserved this loss.

Spoilers are my thoughts after the games in retrospect, so don't read if unless you wanna know the outcomes early!
Thanks for watching and play more ladder plz :)

GW

I may be warrior
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi! I am starting to do streams on https://twitch.tv/grenwarrior most of which are related to NU!! I will also try to cover some tour games live there since I feel like the YouTube tour game commentary community for Pokémon is kinda dead and it seems fun, I’ll also upload some of those streams to YouTube in near future(my own discord will be public too if you follow my twitch I’ll put a discord command with the link soon or just ask me on discord for the link) :)

Aawin

whole lotta vibes in the city
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Hi! I am starting to do streams on https://twitch.tv/aawinaka most of which are related to NU!! I will also try to cover some tour games live there since I feel like the YouTube tour game commentary community for Pokémon is kinda dead and it seems fun, I’ll also upload some of those streams to YouTube in near future(my own discord will be public too if you follow my twitch I’ll put a discord command with the link soon or just ask me on discord for the link) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)