Metagame np: SV DOU Stage 1: Misguided Ghosts | Flutter Mane Remains Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenOne

DOU main. GMT-7. PS!: GenOne
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to introduce you all to Dachsbun, aka the ultimate counter to chi-yu x mane lmao

Dachsbun @ Life Orb
Ability: Well-Baked Body
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Tera Blast
- Play Rough
- Helping Hand
- Protect

:dachsbun:
I know that going against the grain is your bread and butter, That Dude, but this Dachsbun has pretty crumby stats overall and it is toast after eating more than one strong special attack. In fact all it takes is one bad roll and Dashbund will faint from its own Life Orb recoil after taking one Shadow Ball from an itemless Flutter Mane under Breads of Ruin (62% chance*). Odds of living an item-boosted Shadow Ball in the same conditions are naan-existant.

Flutter Mane and Chi-Yu admittedly do have a ruff matchup into the Dachbund set you've cooked up, but this is only a half-baked solution if you aren’t also using Body Press to OHKO Chi-Yu after Dachbund’s Well-Baked Body gets a rise from a Heat Wave.

Dachsbun kneads Life Orb to do any meaningful damage against anything less frail than Flutter Mane, and even then it hits bulkier mons like a soft baguette. In other words I don't think Dachsbun is the breadwinner that is going to save the meta from Flutter Mane and so instead of loafing around with this UR mon, I think we are butter off accepting that a metagame with Flutter Mane is going to quickly become stale...like biting a into dinner bun and realizing it expired in 2013. :toast:

252 SpA Flutter Mane Shadow Ball vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Ruin Dachsbun: 216-255 (84.3 - 99.6% ) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after 10% Life Orb recoil from Dachbun's next attack

Teals

Banned deucer.
I know that going against the grain is your bread and butter, That Dude, but this Dachsbun has pretty crumby stats overall and it is toast after eating more than one strong special attack. In fact all it takes is one bad roll and Dashbund will faint from its own Life Orb recoil after taking one Shadow Ball from an itemless Flutter Mane under Breads of Ruin (62% chance*). Odds of living an item-boosted Shadow Ball in the same conditions are naan-existant.

Flutter Mane and Chi-Yu admittedly do have a ruff matchup into the Dachbund set you've cooked up, but this is only a half-baked solution if you aren’t also using Body Press to OHKO Chi-Yu after Dachbund’s Well-Baked Body gets a rise from a Heat Wave.

Dachsbun kneads Life Orb to do any meaningful damage against anything less frail than Flutter Mane, and even then it hits bulkier mons like a soft baguette. In other words I don't think Dachsbun is the breadwinner that is going to save the meta from Flutter Mane and so instead of loafing around with this UR mon, I think we are butter off accepting that a metagame with Flutter Mane is going to quickly become stale...like biting a into dinner bun and realizing it expired in 2013. :toast:

252 SpA Flutter Mane Shadow Ball vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Ruin Dachsbun: 216-255 (84.3 - 99.6% ) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after 10% Life Orb recoil from Dachbun's next attack
Since mods don't like my sarcasm, I'll put a little more effort into this. Initially I was like "yeah, GenOne makes some pretty good points. Maybe Doggo isn't good. Maybe I took shitposting too far. Those calcs don't lie."

But then it came to me in my sleep. This idea will revolutionize sv dou. I present: Cute Dog Vest Dachsbun.

Dachsbun @ Assault Vest
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Body Press
- Tera Blast
- Play Rough
- Psychic Fangs

Gaining the power of a fancy vest brings Doggo to a whole new level. It shrugs off fluttermane attacks no problem.

252 SpA Flutter Mane Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Dachsbun: 82-97 (25.7 - 30.5%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
252+ Atk Dachsbun Tera Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Flutter Mane: 224-264 (89.2 - 105.1%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO

:Dachsbun:

Since mods don't like my sarcasm, I'll put a little more effort into this. Initially I was like "yeah, GenOne makes some pretty good points. Maybe Doggo isn't good. Maybe I took shitposting too far. Those calcs don't lie."

But then it came to me in my sleep. This idea will revolutionize sv dou. I present: Cute Dog Vest Dachsbun.

Dachsbun @ Assault Vest
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Body Press
- Tera Blast
- Play Rough
- Psychic Fangs

Gaining the power of a fancy vest brings Doggo to a whole new level. It shrugs off fluttermane attacks no problem.

252 SpA Flutter Mane Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Dachsbun: 82-97 (25.7 - 30.5%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
252+ Atk Dachsbun Tera Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Flutter Mane: 224-264 (89.2 - 105.1%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO

:Dachsbun:
I used an AV doggo on one of my first SV teams, it gets trailblaze for gaining speed, the move is very good on him. I abandoned said team because although I completely wrecked certain teams, I had no hope vs other, a.k.a. it feels gimmicky, although perhaps viable with the right support, but I
didn´t manage to find it.

P.S.: heatran getting released would help it, but by that point Chi-Yu might be banned.

Extra edit: I thought of adding the pokepaste for the team, note I don´t use it anymore because it failed me when I needed it most.
Copy of Full bake (pokepast.es)

Last edited:

You ryealy kneaded this post out to baguette length, didn't you Mr. GenOne?

To me this feels like a waste of time testing an obviously broken 'mon. The problem with Flutter is that it's stats are already monstrous, and then you have Torkoal/Chi-Yu (who are both amazing in their own right) making it even nuttier. It also has all the other obvious good qualities, like the aforementioned ridiculous stats, an amazing typing that also ignores Espeed, great STABs, coverage, etc.

To me this feels like a waste of time testing an obviously broken 'mon. The problem with Flutter is that it's stats are already monstrous, and then you have Torkoal/Chi-Yu (who are both amazing in their own right) making it even nuttier. It also has all the other obvious good qualities, like the aforementioned ridiculous stats, an amazing typing that also ignores Espeed, great STABs, coverage, etc.
It's mostly about the concept of giving the community agency, plus, there are sometimes surprises, for example it was obvious OU was going to ban tera in some way, yet the suspect has recently came out, and they've decided to keep it.

Also, I'm still going to vote ban for flutter mane, but now I consider her less broken than I used to before the suspect, if the next update (DLC or Home) significantly elevates the power level she can probably come off the ban list without need for a suspect, for now though it is clearly a cut above the rest and without hard counters.

Last edited:

Actuarily

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
A lot of people have made a lot of good points here, so I'm not going to go too in depth, but I think Flutter Mane should be banned.

Ghost-Fairy is incredible offensive typing, especially in this metagame that's heavy in dark types, and with Flutter's great stats & ability it is just oppressive. It's easy to patch up any weaknesses with partners like Chi-Yu and Great Tusk, making hyperoffense structures dominant. Due to Protosynthesis, it's extremely difficult to outspeed Flutter Mane, and then if you do so try to outspeed it with prankster tailwind + a partner that can hit Flutter hard such as Murkrow + Goldengho, or Murkrow + Garchomp; bulky Flutter sets can live hits and get ko's back. Priority moves like CB Scizor's Bullet Punch, LO Chein-Pao's Sucker Punch, or CB Palafin's Jet Punch can be negated by pairing Flutter with Indeedee-F, who naturally already makes a great partner for Flutter Mane. It's just too difficult to prepare for all the versions of team structures that Flutter can be on with the current tools we have in the metagame.

That being said, I do think the suspect has been worthwhile. It was a narrow vote to quickban, and I believe on something that is just "a strong pokemon" that the community deserves input. Once this suspect has concluded, we can quickly focus on other metagame threats like Annihilape & possibly Chi-Yu and Chien-Pao.

SV Role Compendium

As an update to my previous post during the pre-ban meta, this is a role compendium to help players find Pokemon that fulfill each of the main roles in the current DOU meta. The main meta changes since the previous post are the bans of Tatsugiri, Flutter Mane, and Shadow Tag. As before, feedback is appreciated as I will be working on adding a checks and counters section to this list.

Link to previous version: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/np-sv-dou-stage-0-start-over.3710920/post-9411969

Speed Control

Tailwind: (Common) :murkrow: :roaring-moon: :hydreigon: (Uncommon) :salamence: :iron-jugulis: :pelipper: :kilowattrel: :talonflame: :dragonite: :volcarona:
  • Notes: Murkrow is the only Tailwind user with Prankster.
Icy Wind: (Common) :iron-bundle: (Uncommon) :chien-pao: :gyarados: :gastrodon: :abomasnow:
  • Notes: Seemingly no usage for Electroweb, but Ampharos and Magnezone get it.
Trick Room Setters: (Common) :indeedee-f: :armarouge: :farigiraf: (Uncommon) :rabsca: :hatterene: :mimikyu: :bronzong: :meowscarada: :oranguru:

Trick Room Beneficiaries/Teammates: (Common) :annihilape: :amoonguss: :armarouge: :brute-bonnet: :torkoal: :iron-hands: (Uncommon) :pincurchin: :ting-lu: :kingambit: :garganacl:

Terrain & Weather Setters // Beneficiaries

Electric: :pincurchin: // All Quark Drive Pokemon + :bellibolt: :sandy-shocks:
  • Notes: Quark Drive activates in ETerrain, boosting the user’s highest stat by 1.3x (Speed is boosted by 1.5x). Other ETerrain beneficiaries are electric-type attackers.
Psychic: :indeedee-f: // :armarouge: :hatterene:
  • Notes: Psychic Terrain blocks opposing priority moves against grounded teammates. Non-Psychic beneficiaries are those that are vulnerable to opposing Extreme Speed/Jet Punch/other priority.

Sun: :torkoal: // All Protosynthesis Pokemon + :chi-yu: :arcanine: :armarouge: :scovillain: :ceruledge: :iron-moth: :volcarona: :talonflame:
  • Notes: Protosynthesis activates in the Sun, boosting the user’s highest stat by 1.3x (Speed is boosted by 1.5x). Other sun beneficiaries are fire-type attackers and Pokemon with Chlorophyll.

Rain: :pelipper: // :iron-bundle: :wo-chien: :iron-jugulis: :gastrodon: :palafin-hero: :barraskewda: :golduck:

Snow: :abomasnow: // :chien-pao: :iron-bundle: :baxcalibur: :cetitan:
  • Notes: Snow boosts the defense stat of ice-type Pokemon by 50% and no longer does chip damage as of Gen 9.
Sand: (Common) :tyranitar: (Uncommon) :hippowdon: // :houndstone: :lycanroc: :ting-lu: :garganacl: :garchomp: :glimmora: :iron-thorns: :orthworm:

Utility

Fake Out: (Common) :grimmsnarl: :iron-hands: (Uncommon) :sableye: :pawmot: :hariyama: :tinkaton:

Redirection: (Common) :amoonguss: :brute-bonnet: :indeedee-f: (Uncommon) :volcarona:
  • Notes: Redirection moves are Rage Powder and Follow Me
Pivot Move: (Common) :grimmsnarl: :scizor: :dragapult: :meowscarada: :palafin-hero: (Uncommon) :annihilape: :cyclizar: :murkrow: :kilowattrel: :pelipper: :slither-wing: :iron-bundle:
  • Notes: Pivot moves referenced here are U-Turn, Volt-Switch, Parting Shot, Flip Turn, and Shed Tail
Healing: (Common) :indeedee-f: :amoonguss: (Uncommon) :brute-bonnet: :lilligant: :wo-chien:
  • Notes: Healing moves are Heal Pulse and Pollen Puff
Intimidate: (Common) :arcanine: :gyarados: :salamence: (Uncommon) :tauros-paldea-water: :tauros-paldea-fire:

Knock Off: (Uncommon) :great-tusk: :meowscarada: :pelipper: :tinkaton: :grafaiai: :hariyama: :gallade:

Spore: (Common) :amoonguss: :brute-bonnet: (Uncommon) :toedscruel:

Will-o-wisp: (Common) :arcanine: :rotom-wash: (Uncommon) :talonflame:

Screens: (Common) :grimmsnarl: (Uncommon) :abomasnow: :scream-tail: :dragapult: :indeedee-f:
  • Notes: Abomasnow gets Aurora Veil alongside Snow Warning
Haze: (Common) :murkrow: (Uncommon) :chien-pao: :palafin-hero:

Phaze: (Common) :ting-lu: (Uncommon) :tyranitar: :hydreigon: :gyarados: :garchomp: :arcanine:
  • Notes: Phazing, or pseudo-hazing, is the removal of stat changes by forcing a switch on an opponent’s Pokemon. Moves included here are Roar, Whirlwind, and Dragon Tail.
Stat Debuffs: Treasures of Ruin :chi-yu: :chien-pao: :ting-lu: :wo-chien:
  • Notes: Debuffs ally and opponents

Hazards

Stealth Rock: (Common) :tyranitar: :glimmora: :ting-lu: :torkoal: (Uncommon) :scream-tail: :hydreigon: :garganacl:

Spikes: (Common) :glimmora: :ting-lu: (Uncommon) :clodsire: :garchomp: :iron-thorns: :gastrodon:

Toxic Spikes: (Common) :glimmora: (Uncommon) :toedscruel: :pincurchin: :clodsire: :iron-moth: :meowscarada:
  • Notes: Glimmora can spread Toxic Spikes using the move or its ability
Sticky Web: (Uncommon) :spidops: :masquerain:

Attackers

Spread Attackers:
Heat Wave: (Common) :chi-yu: :arcanine: :torkoal: :armarouge: (Uncommon) :iron-moth: :volcarona: :skeledirge: :salamence:
Earthquake: (Common) :garchomp: :dragonite: :great-tusk: (Uncommon) :ting-lu: :gyarados: :iron-treads: :roaring-moon: :tyranitar: :baxcalibur:
Rock Slide: (Common) :tyranitar: :garchomp: (Uncommon) :ting-lu: :iron-hands: :garganacl: :great-tusk: :iron-treads:
Snarl: (Common) :chi-yu: :arcanine: (Uncommon) :ting-lu: :wo-chien: :houndstone: :murkrow: :iron-jugulis: :hydreigon: :skeledirge:

Setup Attackers:
Calm Mind: (Uncommon) :armarouge: :sylveon: :farigiraf: :hatterene:
Nasty Plot: (Common) :gholdengo: (Uncommon) :chi-yu: :hydreigon: :farigiraf: :rotom-wash:
Quiver Dance: (Uncommon) :volcarona: :lilligant:
Dragon Dance: (Common) :roaring-moon: :dragonite: :gyarados: (Uncommon) :tyranitar: :dragapult: :baxcalibur: :salamence:
Bulk Up: (Common) :annihilape: :palafin-hero: (Uncommon) :great-tusk: :corviknight: :ceruledge:
Swords Dance: (Common) :chien-pao: :tinkaton: :kingambit: :scizor: :garchomp: (Uncommon) :baxcalibur: :ceruledge:

Priority Attackers:
Extreme Speed: (Common) :dragonite: :arcanine:
Sucker Punch: (Common) :chien-pao: :brute-bonnet: :kingambit: (Uncommon) :grimmsnarl: :meowscarada: :pincurchin:
Jet Punch: :palafin-hero:
Shadow Sneak: (Common) :ceruledge: :houndstone: (Uncommon) :iron-valiant: :mimikyu:
Bullet Punch: (Common) :scizor: (Uncommon) :hariyama:

SV Role Compendium

As an update to my previous post during the pre-ban meta, this is a role compendium to help players find Pokemon that fulfill each of the main roles in the current DOU meta. The main meta changes since the previous post are the bans of Tatsugiri, Flutter Mane, and Shadow Tag. As before, feedback is appreciated as I will be working on adding a checks and counters section to this list.

Link to previous version: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/np-sv-dou-stage-0-start-over.3710920/post-9411969

Speed Control

Tailwind: (Common) :murkrow: :roaring-moon: :hydreigon: (Uncommon) :salamence: :iron-jugulis: :pelipper: :kilowattrel: :talonflame: :dragonite: :volcarona:
  • Notes: Murkrow is the only Tailwind user with Prankster.
Icy Wind: (Common) :iron-bundle: (Uncommon) :chien-pao: :gyarados: :gastrodon: :abomasnow:
  • Notes: Seemingly no usage for Electroweb, but Ampharos and Magnezone get it.
Trick Room Setters: (Common) :indeedee-f: :armarouge: :farigiraf: (Uncommon) :rabsca: :hatterene: :mimikyu: :bronzong: :meowscarada: :oranguru:

Trick Room Beneficiaries/Teammates: (Common) :annihilape: :amoonguss: :armarouge: :brute-bonnet: :torkoal: :iron-hands: (Uncommon) :pincurchin: :ting-lu: :kingambit: :garganacl:

Terrain & Weather Setters // Beneficiaries

Electric: :pincurchin: // All Quark Drive Pokemon + :bellibolt: :sandy-shocks:
  • Notes: Quark Drive activates in ETerrain, boosting the user’s highest stat by 1.3x (Speed is boosted by 1.5x). Other ETerrain beneficiaries are electric-type attackers.
Psychic: :indeedee-f: // :armarouge: :hatterene:
  • Notes: Psychic Terrain blocks opposing priority moves against grounded teammates. Non-Psychic beneficiaries are those that are vulnerable to opposing Extreme Speed/Jet Punch/other priority.

Sun: :torkoal: // All Protosynthesis Pokemon + :chi-yu: :arcanine: :armarouge: :scovillain: :ceruledge: :iron-moth: :volcarona: :talonflame:
  • Notes: Protosynthesis activates in the Sun, boosting the user’s highest stat by 1.3x (Speed is boosted by 1.5x). Other sun beneficiaries are fire-type attackers and Pokemon with Chlorophyll.

Rain: :pelipper: // :iron-bundle: :wo-chien: :iron-jugulis: :gastrodon: :palafin-hero: :barraskewda: :golduck:

Snow: :abomasnow: // :chien-pao: :iron-bundle: :baxcalibur: :cetitan:
  • Notes: Snow boosts the defense stat of ice-type Pokemon by 50% and no longer does chip damage as of Gen 9.
Sand: (Common) :tyranitar: (Uncommon) :hippowdon: // :houndstone: :lycanroc: :ting-lu: :garganacl: :garchomp: :glimmora: :iron-thorns: :orthworm:

Utility

Fake Out: (Common) :grimmsnarl: :iron-hands: (Uncommon) :sableye: :pawmot: :hariyama: :tinkaton:

Redirection: (Common) :amoonguss: :brute-bonnet: :indeedee-f: (Uncommon) :volcarona:
  • Notes: Redirection moves are Rage Powder and Follow Me
Pivot Move: (Common) :grimmsnarl: :scizor: :dragapult: :meowscarada: :palafin-hero: (Uncommon) :annihilape: :cyclizar: :murkrow: :kilowattrel: :pelipper: :slither-wing: :iron-bundle:
  • Notes: Pivot moves referenced here are U-Turn, Volt-Switch, Parting Shot, Flip Turn, and Shed Tail
Healing: (Common) :indeedee-f: :amoonguss: (Uncommon) :brute-bonnet: :lilligant: :wo-chien:
  • Notes: Healing moves are Heal Pulse and Pollen Puff
Intimidate: (Common) :arcanine: :gyarados: :salamence: (Uncommon) :tauros-paldea-water: :tauros-paldea-fire:

Knock Off: (Uncommon) :great-tusk: :meowscarada: :pelipper: :tinkaton: :grafaiai: :hariyama: :gallade:

Spore: (Common) :amoonguss: :brute-bonnet: (Uncommon) :toedscruel:

Will-o-wisp: (Common) :arcanine: :rotom-wash: (Uncommon) :talonflame:

Screens: (Common) :grimmsnarl: (Uncommon) :abomasnow: :scream-tail: :dragapult: :indeedee-f:
  • Notes: Abomasnow gets Aurora Veil alongside Snow Warning
Haze: (Common) :murkrow: (Uncommon) :chien-pao: :palafin-hero:

Phaze: (Common) :ting-lu: (Uncommon) :tyranitar: :hydreigon: :gyarados: :garchomp: :arcanine:
  • Notes: Phazing, or pseudo-hazing, is the removal of stat changes by forcing a switch on an opponent’s Pokemon. Moves included here are Roar, Whirlwind, and Dragon Tail.
Stat Debuffs: Treasures of Ruin :chi-yu: :chien-pao: :ting-lu: :wo-chien:
  • Notes: Debuffs ally and opponents

Hazards

Stealth Rock: (Common) :tyranitar: :glimmora: :ting-lu: :torkoal: (Uncommon) :scream-tail: :hydreigon: :garganacl:

Spikes: (Common) :glimmora: :ting-lu: (Uncommon) :clodsire: :garchomp: :iron-thorns: :gastrodon:

Toxic Spikes: (Common) :glimmora: (Uncommon) :toedscruel: :pincurchin: :clodsire: :iron-moth: :meowscarada:
  • Notes: Glimmora can spread Toxic Spikes using the move or its ability
Sticky Web: (Uncommon) :spidops: :masquerain:

Attackers

Spread Attackers:
Heat Wave: (Common) :chi-yu: :arcanine: :torkoal: :armarouge: (Uncommon) :iron-moth: :volcarona: :skeledirge: :salamence:
Earthquake: (Common) :garchomp: :dragonite: :great-tusk: (Uncommon) :ting-lu: :gyarados: :iron-treads: :roaring-moon: :tyranitar: :baxcalibur:
Rock Slide: (Common) :tyranitar: :garchomp: (Uncommon) :ting-lu: :iron-hands: :garganacl: :great-tusk: :iron-treads:
Snarl: (Common) :chi-yu: :arcanine: (Uncommon) :ting-lu: :wo-chien: :houndstone: :murkrow: :iron-jugulis: :hydreigon: :skeledirge:

Setup Attackers:
Calm Mind: (Uncommon) :armarouge: :sylveon: :farigiraf: :hatterene:
Nasty Plot: (Common) :gholdengo: (Uncommon) :chi-yu: :hydreigon: :farigiraf: :rotom-wash:
Quiver Dance: (Uncommon) :volcarona: :lilligant:
Dragon Dance: (Common) :roaring-moon: :dragonite: :gyarados: (Uncommon) :tyranitar: :dragapult: :baxcalibur: :salamence:
Bulk Up: (Common) :annihilape: :palafin-hero: (Uncommon) :great-tusk: :corviknight: :ceruledge:
Swords Dance: (Common) :chien-pao: :tinkaton: :kingambit: :scizor: :garchomp: (Uncommon) :baxcalibur: :ceruledge:

Priority Attackers:
Extreme Speed: (Common) :dragonite: :arcanine:
Sucker Punch: (Common) :chien-pao: :brute-bonnet: :kingambit: (Uncommon) :grimmsnarl: :meowscarada: :pincurchin:
Jet Punch: :palafin-hero:
Shadow Sneak: (Common) :ceruledge: :houndstone: (Uncommon) :iron-valiant: :mimikyu:
Bullet Punch: (Common) :scizor: (Uncommon) :hariyama:
Actuarily would it be reasonable to post this as a separate thread so that it can be added to the SV DOU Resources list?

Actuarily

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Actuarily would it be reasonable to post this as a separate thread so that it can be added to the SV DOU Resources list?
Yeah for sure, you can make the thread, many thanks for putting this together.
My only thoughts is:
Tinkaton to common for fake out.
Iron Jugulis to common for Tailwind.
Hatterene to common for Trick Room.
Wo-Chien to common for healing.

Looks amazing otherwise.

Last edited:
Any indication as to what's next on the suspect slate? This was a fun but also thoroughly unfun suspect
There are still votes remaining, but the result is decided. With Keep Banned having received over 40% of the vote already, there is no way for Unban to get to the necessary 60%, and as such Flutter Mane will remain banned in SV DOU. The current voting breakdown is as follows:

Unban: 16 (21.3%)
Keep Bannned: 49 (65.3%)
Votes Remaining: 10 (13.3%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)