Metagame NP: NU Stage 14- Panda

Status
Not open for further replies.

etern

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NU Leader

Hello all, we've had a pretty significant shakeup with this most recent tier shift, here are the initial drops and rises:

Lost: Slowbro, Diancie
Gained: Pangoro

Use this thread for general discussion of the tier, interesting sets, cores, and anything you've found effective or useful in the current metagame. Don't discuss or spectate on any quickbans and dont theorymon about retesting banned Pokemon. The council will be discussing and evaluating any problematic elements brought by or amplified by the most recent tier shift and have a vote on them this week.​

Fragmented

procrastinating...
is a Pokemon Researcher
Initial thoughts on the shifts:

Something actually dropped from RU this time, and it's the panda. In the few battles that I used this or fought against it, I haven't actually seen it put in a ton of work. I used the SD set with Bullet Punch and have never clicked SD once. IMO Banded or Life Orb 3 Attacks + Parting Shot would perform better since it already hits hard without the SD boost, and more often then not you're gonna find yourself wasting the SD boost since you get scared out by anything faster (which is a lot). Comfey also completely invalidates it since it doesn't have the bulk of Scrafty, although Comfey can't come in hard on it for fear of Gunk Shot/Iron Head. Honestly, I don't think this mon is too big of a problem although switching in is tough (phys def Golbat or Weezing works I guess) and there is counterplay to it (being slower than Incineroar sucks).

Busted cat becomes more busted with the departure of Diancie. Nothing (worth using) actually tanks a +2 Malicious Moonsault from this monster bar like tank Rhydon, and that still gets KOed after a single layer of Spikes. More niches stuff like Carbink, Poliwrath and Phys Def Guzzlord or meme-ish sets like Intimidate Phys Def Scrafty are just not that good or worthy of using. Without clogging up the paragraph too much:

- Carbink is too passive (0 SpA Carbink Power Gem vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Incineroar: 110-132 (33.2 - 39.8%) -- 99.8% chance to 3HKO) while +2 Earthquake 2HKOs after Shuca
- Poliwrath has to fight for a slot as a bulky water and still gets walled by Slowking (you can try to squeeze Throat Chop over Ice Punch) and can still die from +2 Moonsault into Earthquake
(+2 252 Atk Incineroar Malicious Moonsault vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Poliwrath: 200-236 (52 - 61.4%) -- 96.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 Atk Incineroar Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Poliwrath: 149-176 (38.8 - 45.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery)
- Guzzlord handles the cat decently well but is just not worth using when Comfey and Palm Tree exist

Knock Off sets are easier to handle but are a nuisance. The cat was already strong when Intimidate was released, but Diancie leaving might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

This thing is a low key threat right now. Steelix usage hasn't been that high and Shields Down means it can't get burned or para'd. Its still weak as shit but has definitely appreciates Slowbro leaving, which could tank +2 Acro and KO with Scald.

Defensive Rock types like Rhydon and Regirock can shine now that Diancie is gone. Although being set-up fodder for Scrafty sucks, they can still check Fire and Flying types decently well. However, they can't take All-Out Pummelings as well.

Thing just got better. It also sponges special hits better than Bro in exchange for poorer physical bulk. Need I say more?

Could this actually be usable now? I doubt so but it's worth a mention as one of the mons that hurt its viability is gone.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk, God forbid I make another of these posts again.

birdkeeperdrew

Banned deucer.
Initial thoughts on the changes.

PANDA
Ah.. uh, underwhelming? Not really too sure how I feel about this thing. I laddered around a dozen games with it, and honestly, it really didn't.. do a whole lot. Incin trolls this thing to hell and back with its two points more of speed, and Pass absolutely feasts on the thing, and that's only gotten better. Now, if one can commit to the arduous task of getting Panda on the field, it can work some magic, but with no utility tools to speak of outside of parting shot and a terrible defensive typing I don't see this thing being used a whole lot on non-TR or Webs teams. If only it got Sucker Punch. AV set slaps some balance, setup sets are worthless, Life Orb set dies like nothing, CB hits like a train and a half, Scarf is.. meh. Dedicate teams to it or don't bother.

PASS
Oh god. This thing just keeps getting better. First it gets Defiant, then two of it's hardest counters leave, and now it gets a spicy new offensive panda to tear apart. Busted monkey gets even more busted. Physically defensive Vile is probably the best answer to this thing right now, seeing as there isn't a whole lot besides the other defensive Grasses that stand up to it.

CAT
Honestly, this shift was a mixed bag for Incin. "Busted cat gets more busted" isn't what I would say happened. While yeah, Diancie leaving sucks, this thing is gonna miss Slowbro. Bro and Incin have been a notorious pairing, because they do so well together, and while there's still Slowking, Slowbro will be sorely missed. Nonetheless, Diancie being gone and speed trolling Panda are nothing for cat users to scoff at. With Rhydon predicted to rise as one of the premier rockers, the Groundium Z sets are gonna be in high demand, and it's pinch berry/assault vest sets are as great as ever. Busted cat stays busted cat.

SPECIAL FIRE-TYPES
These three love Diancie being gone, and while Magmortar never cared for Bro, Delly sure did. Delphox can now run Calm Mind based sets more threateningly now, and Magmortar has one less roadblock. With it's two most common hard counters leaving to RU, Typhlosion and it's Scarf Eruption shenanigans have risen from the depths of PUBL, and I'm here for it. Predicted rise of Rhydon doesn't do them too much favors, but between Grass Knot and Focus Blast/Fightinium Z, these three all have easy ways to circumvent their atrocious Rhydon weakness. Calcs for reference.

252+ SpA Magmortar All-Out Pummeling (190 BP) vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Eviolite Rhydon: 374-442 (90.3 - 106.7%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Delphox Grass Knot (100 BP) vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Eviolite Rhydon: 340-400 (82.1 - 96.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Typhlosion Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Eviolite Rhydon: 214-254 (51.6 - 61.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

HP Grass on Ty does just as much as Focus Blast, but mispredicts leave Ty's matchup vs Rhydon very shaky. However, any chip, or a Rhydon that isn't specially defensive, means a dead Rhydon versus Delly or Maggy. Keep an eye out as the fire types rise. EDIT: Added the Typhlosion bits. Seriously, this thing ruins everything not named Slowking or Vaporeon. Give it a go sometime.

THE NEW KING?
While not having Bro's stat spread means calm mind and blockbro(blockking?) sets are far less usable, this thing won't do a bad job of filling the shoes of Slowbro. I'm not saying it's an immediate S rank in the VR's, but for sure Slowking gets way better with it's main competition locked away in RU. Assault Vest sets invalidate any fire type in the tier, bar modest Magmortar's elec z on the switch, but this thing will definitely rise a fair bit. Keep an eye on this one for those of you that love to spec games.

I could go on, but I'm sleepy and feel like I've said enough. :)

Last edited:

SBPC

stranded on an island
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I only have one mon to really mention during this shift that I predict a bit of a rise for:

seismitoad.gif

SEISMITOAD
Cat getting scarier? Diancie being gone? Fire types rising? When I thought of all of these potenial variables being talked around in NU chats via showdown or discord, I went to the builder and starting trying to find good mons to build with. This thing possesses a great set of now present merits such as threatening rhydon while also setting rock, being able to blanket check the rising fires with Water/Ground STABs, and being able to come in on enemy scald with water absorb while burning threats with its own. With Slowbro being gone, I can see seismitoad rising due to its role compression and ability to better support it's teams.

Katy

Banned deucer.
Loosing Slowbro and Diancie is a bit unfortunate for the NU tier, as both these mons have always been a glue to most teams to check the best scarfer in Passimian (which also got Defiant very recently) and Incineroar. I can see Slowking in a better place, since his brother in Slowbro is gone, maybe Slowking shifts a little bit more to a defensive spread to have a better time of checking especially Passimian.
There are other (soft)checks to Passimian still left, Triage Comfey can do a good job, Decidueye, Xatu and Garbodor might be able to (soft) check Passimian too.

Incineroar seems in a much better place since its best check in Diancie is gone. But I can - as birdkeeprdre mentioned already - see bulky rock types being used more often. Rhydon in particular is still a solid mon in NU and it always has done a good job.

Now to the drop in Pangoro:
675_Pangoro_B9_Shiny.png
There are a lot Pangoro sets, which can work and dent holes in the opposing team. Its dual STAB combination isn't bad at all. I can think of these or similiar sets:

Pangoro @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Bullet Punch

Band hits like a nuke, since it has a good ability in Iron Fist and most its moves gettin' powered by by this ability and also the Choice Band.

Pangoro @ Darkinium Z
Ability: Mold Breaker
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Swords Dance

+2 Darkinium Z can also work, since it can hit most things in the NU tier for at least neutral damage.

Pangoro @ Fightinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Hammer Arm
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Swords Dance

Fight Z has the same mention as Dark Z, but Fight Z has a special mention due to Hammer Arm lowering effects getting avoided in this one time nuke.

Pangoro @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Toxic
- Parting Shot
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off

This Set has a more supportive factor with Toxic whittling and wearing mons down, in combination with Parting Shot, Drain Pnch and Knock Off are essential moves on this more bulky set.

These are set ideas I thought about, which can work in the NU tier.

I quit playing NU a while ago because of the constraints in teambuilding and just the overall stagnant state of how I felt about the metagame and I definitely felt (and now I can confirm some of my feelings) much of it had to do with Slowbro's presence in the tier. It's been discussed before when Bro got suspected that it rules the viability of the physical breaker with an iron fist causing mons that would be at least decent/usable to be fringe or at least require external support in wearing bro down like Klinklang, Medicham, Hariyama, Hitmonlee, Piloswine, and I've been even toying around with Tauros which is not a bad mon in its own right. Although I might have a rose-tinted view of the metagame right now but it seems like the tier is headed in a good place (maybe panda is a little too good).

As skeptical some thought that Passimian was the be all end all now, I have been having great results using all three of these lowly ranked fighters all with their own utilities to muscle past threats and fulfill roles Passimian can't. Fighting spam and fighting stack is somewhat usable now as well. :D

Hitmonlee is better but still just okay. LO reckless HJK is pretty nuts when the premier fighting wall is gone but Palossand is probably as annoying as Slowbro to deal with. White herb is also just okay for the same reason, just gets stopped by something like Vileplume or phys def Slowking.

Medicham no longer has to click tpunch every time instead of hitting a HJK that one shots most of the tier. LO is clearly the best set imo and there's not much reason to use scarf and can run train on Steelix balances with pivots. Can muscle through Slowking much easier and even Diancie leaving removes a rocker that can take one and OHKO it back. While you still want to run T-punch, double priority is decent as well and harasses offense greatly. Definitely rising out of B-.

Hariyama has excellent role compression in checking Glalie and Incineroar and no longer freely invites Slowbro or forced to run Toxic. It pretty much at least checks most non super-effective special attackers like Mismagius, Accelgor, and Heliolisk. Flame Orb Guts is decent as well now and can just run through both slower builds (with raw strength) and faster builds with priority. AV is meh, should use the other sets first. This will definitely rise imo.

Incineroar being too much to handle now is kind of overhyped especially considering that Hariyama is now usable and other Fire & Dark mons are good rn. Offensive sets face lots of competition from Pangoro which not only hits harder straight off the bat with CB/SD but is also resistant to rocks and priority in Bullet Punch is really nice for picking stuff like Aerodactyl & Sneasel. Defensive sets are cool but the flavor seems to be leaning toward Slowking as the all purpose SpDef pivot.

I think Pangoro is lowkey slept on pretty hard and might be too much in the long run. I've only used SD and Band extensively but both definitely make playing stall tricky. Band with Iron Fist Drain Punch imo is the way to go to abuse its usable bulk and Knock is pretty much always safe (does half to Comfey and removes LO). I honestly never click Gunk bc its STABS can just shred through resists. Definitely getting Emboar vibes from this mon.

Piloswine is much harder to switch into now that Slowbro is gone and less competition with Diancie from what I've experienced. A lot of mons respect it more than say Steelix or Palossand because of its Ice STAB which is able to fend off free switches Exeggutor-Alola, Dhelmise, and Vileplume. It only really only gets gets checked defensively by fat waters and Weezing.

Overall, I've had much fun and freedom in building in NU a long in a while. Slowbro leaving allows for more offensive threats to shine and more diversity in phys walls and pivots. Even things previously thought as unviable such as Hitmontop and Altaria seem more usable than they've been in the past. Thanks for reading and here's just some stuff I built and threw together today:

Some changes I've noticed so far:

Golbat is way better without Diancie and Slowbro around, definitely a premier defogger with some great resistances. Checks Vileplume, checks Fighting-types (though Knock Off is scary), and is pretty fast too. Solid defensive 'mon that I've seen on a lot of balance teams lately.

Personally, I'm not the biggest Vaporeon fan in the world, but it's a little more popular now that people are kind of experimenting with what Water-types to use on balance. Same goes for Seismitoad. Pretty sure they both get crushed by +2 Malicious Moonsault but for most non-cat purposes they're solid.

Comfey is going down in stature every day folks, teams are running at least two of Fire, Poison, and Steel-type Pokemon, and that makes it pretty hard to win with. Togedemaru has emerged as the second-best scarfer, which also gives it plenty of problems. Meta is really not kind for the Fairy, though it does have a niche still thanks to priority and a STAB with great coverage.

Spikes are also better now than ever. The meta is a little less bulky, and with Xatu on a slow decline there are more opportunities to get them up. Expect to see Garbodor and Accelgor more on the ladder.

It's also looking rough for Grass-types not named Vileplume for similar reasons to Comfey. Bottom line, they're not that strong and are struggling to break cores that revolve around 2 or even 3 Grass resists. Exeggutor and Dhelmise offer a little more than faster Grass 'mons and are still somewhat viable.

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Uhm, I honestly don't know how I feel about the metagame after the tier shifts. I'll drop my 2 cents.

======>

First of all, Slowbro was a huge part of the metagame. It was the best bulky water of the tier and was really useful in terms of building compression because it fulfilled an enormous amount of utility in a single slot. Its assault vest set, specifically, was able to zip in a single slot a water resist, a fighting (passimian) resist, offensive pressure with future sight and coverage and was a blank check for most of the tier. Now that it's gone, I can't see in Slowking a good replacement but it's the closest thing we have if we want to keep old teams and update them.
But this isn't the only thing that Slowbro's rise changed. Now that it's gone, we have to find other fight resists. Personally, I feel like Weezing and Vileplume are probably the best in this phase of the metagame, especially Vileplume, since it somehow covers what used to be Slowbro's water resistance. I can definitely see Vileplume go higher and higher in the rankings in the following months.
The other bulky waters are somehow trying to replace Slowbro, but they're struggling (and it's ok, tbh). Slowking, but also Vaporeon, Seismitoad and Blastoise, are now timidly fighting each other to define who'll be the next best water of the tier. Honestly, I tried out Jellicent and its not even bad. However, I feel like Slowking is probably the best replacement for Slowbro, even tho Vaporeon is the best water in the tier.

=======>

But Slowbro isn't the only change we have to face.
We also gained Pangoro and lost Diancie. And those two things are somehow linked. Yes, because Diancie was the most splashable fairy in the tier, and Pangoro lacks of some defensive answer. I mean, it learns Gunk Shot for other fairies but most of the times you will just Knock off things because the fairies left aren't as bulky as Diancie was. Diancie's rise means fire types (incineroar, Delphox, Magmortar) are getting even better (if possible) and I could see Magmortar being the most broken wallbreaker in the tier now. Diancie's rise means Braviary's getting better, and means Rhydon will probably see some more usage. Diancie's rise means Golbat being a better defogger, probably the best right now.

As for Pangoro... I'm struggling to find a serious argumentation for this, because on one hand I can see it being unhealthy for the tier, due to its huge Attack stat and a superior offensive typing. It's slow, yeh, but the tier itself isn't that Speed centered, with 1 scarfer x team, and possibly another fast mon in the team, while the rest is a defensive core most of the times, or slow breakers. On paper, it seems broken but testing it I've noticed how it's just a good mon, extremely revenge-killable and with insane raw power. It kinda reminds me of Alolan Exeggutor (but Exeggutor is slower and can't Sword Dance :c). I don't honestly have a clear opinion on it yet.

Last edited:

etern

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NU Leader
Hi everyone. Following the recent tier shift, the NU Council voted on whether or not Pangoro should be quick-banned from the tier. Here are the votes!

As a result, Pangoro is not going to be quick-banned, and will remain in the NU tier.

Feel free to continue discussing the metagame in this thread!

it's finnaly time for me to Shine in my favorite tier, NU. Time to discuss what I think about this New Meta.

This thing going out means we got even less fairies going on, which means... more things to Fighting Types to rampage into. Speaking of Fighting Types...

This thing is even more of a monster. First it gets Defiant, Slowbro and Diancie leaving means two less counters, and now it gets in a JUICY angry panda for it to WRECK. it is probably the best speed control that provided offensive power to any team. Honestly, Monkey is Busted. From already amazing to giant threat to BROKENESS. This is a Mon that deserves it's use in every team; Scarf Pass is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

My little bro unfortunately got gone, and now it's in place of people using a different Water. Here's examples of "Generic Bulky Water"s that now replaced Slowbro since it's gone.

This thing having Dragon Tail means it's a Valuable phazer for a team. Slowbro, it's biggest competition, being gone and thing having it's typing means it's not as dead weight as it was in Slowbro Meta.

Toad is fantastic rn. With it's typing, Water Absorb, ability to setup Stealth Rock, Slowbro gone to lose a EQ/EP switch in, Grass types decreasing in usage, and it's stats its an amazing Bulky water. Slowbro being gone also helped with the fact it competed directly to Toad because Bro had higher defensive stats and regenerator, but now Bro is gone, and now Toad can be even more free to be slapped in any kind of team looking for a Bulky water and rocker in one slot.

This is probably my favorite Bulky Water right now. With it's high SpD and immense HP, having a 110 SpA to not become complete setup bait, Fire Types rising, Grass types decreasing usage, Wish support to help Balance/Stall teams (and as I mentioned before, It has a Immense HP stat, so most of the time it's wish will heal a lot of health). Heal Bell is also fantastic for this Mon. Especially for Balance, as most balance builds have powerful wallbreakers i.e. Specs Heliolisk or Specs Sceptile as it heals status of all the mons in your side (except Soundproof ones, but then again you won't run Soundproof in lots of your mons). This is especially useful for mons that hate Status like the aformentioned Sceptile and Heliolisk (although Heliolisk doesn't hate them as much due to Para Immunity). Sure, no ability to instantly heal itself without wasting a turn with Protect and passiveness is not good but Vaporeon is still quite good. Honestly, it's my favorite Eevee by far (outside of Espeon) and definitely one of the best Bulky Waters in the tier. I'll continue with the Bulky Waters later.

Time for Xatu. This Mon actually surprised me. With TSpikes setters Garbodor and Weezing hard rising in their usage alongside Diancie Banned, Xatu is becoming even more of a meta-defining threat. Sure, the rise of Two rockers, Rhydon and Regirock, is certainly not a good thing, Xatu can still deny their Rocks (not to mention you usually get a Defogger/Spinner to pair with Xatu) and weaken them with Toxic. Plus, the fact that Slowbro is gone means you lose an answer to Xatu even further (Xatu ran toxic at that point so it was a half answer half bad MU.). Now that Diancie is gone, you get even further Threats to Xatu removed from this tier. Tbh this Mon is amazing rn.

This thing is on Totem Forme coz I want to show off how of a Mixed bag it became. First off, Diancie and Bro being gone and Panda appearing means it got less threats to take care of AND a threat to it to die. On the good side, it's a Scarfer that actually Outspeeds the rising Passimian, and thus can avoid a CC if you get lucky with a instant para AND a full para in the same turn, or U-Turn directly on it if you don't have luck. It's SpD set still checks 50% of the things in the tier that are Specially Based. Examples being Vaporeon (which Toge hard counters. Bulky waters in general except Toad tbh.), Sceptile (unless you switch into a Focus Blast or if it's LO), Neckboi (unless Flamethrower switch in), Ice Types not named Piloswine, and etc. It became even more of a Mixed bag now that it's both Buffed and Nerfed with the tier shifts.

Time for the fire types, which got even better with two of their counters are GONE. Incineroar especially, as SD variants wreck teams now. This is the ultimate staple of every team, something that you're FORCED to prepare for and you MUST take it into account with the fact that once your check is gone, you're going to get WRECKED. About Delphox, it's CM set rose in usage with Diancie and Slowbro's departure. Dazzling Gleam is now free to spam where there's a SD Roar running around your team. +1 Delphox can shut down a lot of the metagame, including the ever present Heliolisk, with its High speed, Special Attack and Coverage. The way to deal with Delphox now that you don't have Slowbro or Diancie, is now the Juicy King Slowking. It's still very dangerous once boosted, and you can still run Grass Knot to dent Rhydon, Seismitoad and the lesser common Regirock and Gastrodon.
Magmortar, however, is a Fire Type that Wallbreaks immediately instead of setting up. Electrium Z variants are near impossible to stop once you killed those Rhydons and Seismitoads (you even have the option of Running HP Grass on that set), you easily break through every single Mon in the tier (bar AV King which is starting to actually get Juicy). AV, on the other hand, has the ability to deal with Special Fire Types Like Delphox and Opposing Magmortar (even Typhlosion lol) with Earthquake and your Massive Special Defense with AV. The flaw with this set is that it is slower than base 80s and can't check Incineroar, the best Pokemon by far.

Talk about a Rapid Spinner that got better with Bro's departure. Blastoise is passive, sure, but boy, is it good right now. Scald burning a Mon like Passimian and the newly-introduced Pangoro is huge if you manage to do it. Most mons that don't care about scald gets crippled by Toxic, too. It can even Z-Refresh for a one-time recovery move AND heal status in one turn. Especially useful when you get Toxic Poisoned. This Mon is also very durable as a Spinner; while it can't take SE's well (why would you stay in on them anyway), it takes some hits quite well. Especially useful if mons like Mismagius and Rotom bopped their Z before. Definitely good water imo.

NFE Bat. This guy surprised me too. With Both Diancie and Slowbro gone, Golbat gets even more opportunities to support it's team with Defog and Super Fang. Poison/Flying typing means it was weak to them STABs. Now, they're gone, and now Golbat takes Less SE hits than before. It's probably one of, if not THE, best Defogger in the tier.

As for Pangoro, I am... Not sure. Pangoro, at first glance, it's pretty unhealthy for the tier, with access to Swords Dance, ability to use Choice Band, useful abilities and Typing, and the surprising Parting Shot defensive set. However, it has some downfalls. Broken Monkey's prevelance in the tier made Pangoro cry on it's dancing, and the fact that it is 4x weak to Fairy AND the fact that it's slow, makes it hard to fit into offensive playstyles. I personally find Pangoro to be found best in Balance teams or Stall/Semistall with its offensive sets or Parting Shot defensive. It's low speed is certainly huge, as it loses to SD Incineroars by 2 Base Speed points. This, combined with its weakness to Dazzling Gleam Speedy Xatu's makes this unnapealing. However, Pangoro has its merits on a team. With its insane attack (more attack than passimian), a insane offensive typing (somehow defensive too, but it's 4x weak to the aformentioned fairy types), access to good coverage in Gunk Shot to hit fairies, Thunder Punch to hit Braviary and other stuff, Ice Punch for Grass type Walls (i.e. Vileplume), STAB Knock Off, Priority Bullet Punch, and etc. It's Defensive stats are not that great, so don't expect it to wall everything in sight. Overall, Pangoro, in my opinion, is a great offensive presence on the tier.
That's all I have now. See you later, NU Bois.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)