np: NU Stage 10 - Blackbird

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Even with grounded Poison-types though, just laying down Toxic Spikes forces your opponent to act in a more predictable way. They have to weigh out either: letting their mons get Poisoned, switching in their Poison-type, or switching in a Flying-type/Levitate mon. Depending on the team/situation, you can easily take advantage of their switch.

I find myself often placing down a single layer of toxic-spikes when the opponent has a grounded poison like Skuntank, 2 layers can often be wasted but a single layer requires the opponent to make potentially tough decisions such as when to switch the poison-type in : do they do it right away to rid the field of the hazard and potentially take a huge chunk of damage or do they switch in something to sponge the attack but get poisoned. Offensive teams are quickly worn down between hazards and the poison and rapid spinners longevity is reduced except for some of the lesser spinners (Baltoy and Tentacool I'm looking at you).

So, I thought this would be a good place to bring up a really cool set I've been using for a while-

Shiftry Leftovers
Trait: Chlorophyll/Early Bird
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
-Substitute
-Swords Dance
-Sucker Punch
-Seed Bomb

Basically, this set tries to abuse Shiftry's surprisingly awesome defensive typing to its fullest extent. When you think of physical walls/cockblocks in NU, you'll probably come up with stuff like Alomomola, Musharna, and Misdreavus. Shiftry's typing, however, gives him a handy resistance to every move that those three use, allowing him to set up comfortable on all of them- Missy's Shadow ball and Alomomola's Waterfall both take 2 hits to break his Sub, while Mola's Scald takes 3 and Musharna's Psychic does nothing. In addition, since Substitute on Shiftry is so rare (it's on ~11% of all sets), most of them will have the courtesy to give you a free turn by attempting to hit you with the appropriate Status. From there, you need only boost to +2 as they either poke at your sub or switch out to another pokemon, and start wrecking their team.

The real beauty of this set, though, is that most teams don't carry a solid physically defensive mon other than the above three, which means that their only way of checking Shiftry is through offensive pressure. The catch is, though, that the number of offensive mons which can take two consecutive sucker punches (or a single +2 sucker punch) is remarkably low. Primeape, for instance, has a 50% chance to be OHKOd by a +2 Sucker Punch after Stealth Rock, even without factoring any defense drops from Close Combat. Once set up- which, due to the prevalence of the aforementioned walls, is pretty easy- this set almost guarantees a kill, and can easily punch holes in an opponent's team for it's allies to sweep. Mons like Sawk in particular will appreciate having a physically inclined ally which can break through the walls which give it trouble, while it in turn can eliminate mons like Weezing or Mandibuzz which wall Shiftry to no end.

On that note, this Shiftry, like all Shiftry, gets screwed over by Mandibuzz, and the loss of Nature Power can mean difficulty with Skuntank, although if it runs Crunch over Poison Jab or you're at high health with a Sub or Swords Dance, you might have a chance. Unlike standard Shiftry, who's a sweeper in his own right, this Shiftry excels at punching through a few specific (and irritating) defensive threats, and won't usually sweep all on his lonesome.

So, yeah, Sub Shiftry is awesome and you should give him a try.

The last time I used Shiftry, I found myself switching up the last slot between Nature Power and Substitute. It's definitely one of those 4MSS Pokemon with this set because at times Substitute alone can allow you to sweep the opposition by setting up on walls that can only status you or punishing Choiced Jynx if it is forced to lock itself into Psychic in order to revenge kill another sweeper (like Carracosta or Swords Dance Samurott). Other times I've really missed to ability to hit Steel-types at all or slower Poison-types without using Sucker Punch. I think that both have their uses on Shiftry, but I still usually prefer using Nature Power, especially because it can OHKO even 252 HP / 252 Def Metang if you have Spikes up.

On the topic of Toxic Spikes, I usually set up one layer against more offensive teams and two against defensive teams if I have taken out their absorber. The thing about Toxic Spikes is that they are honestly much better in practice than they are on paper. You would think because many teams are so readily prepared for them that they don't really accomplish much, but you also have to think about what tennisace said; it can be advantageous for your team to lure in the opponent's Poison-type to absorb your Toxic Spikes, or your opponent might not be able to switch in their Poison-type against whater you have in. For example, Skuntank doesn't really want to switch into a Scolipede in order to absorb Toxic Spikes, so you might be able to poison their best check for Scolipede because they need to switch it in instead. I wouldn't go so far as to say that every team is immediately better when they're using Toxic Spikes, and it can be a very situational hazard at times. But even so, some teams are really easily dismantled by the passive damage that they provide.

Last edited:
I've never used Shiftry, but I do have a feeling he is pretty good offensively and I do know he is frail.
Grass/Dark is good offensively, but when it comes to defensive, not so much.

Shiftry has won me games with that powerful stab sucker punch. He hits a decent speed mark at 259 as well.

Chlorophyll and Early Bird are both fairly useful abilities. Though neither is going to see much use outside of a dedicated sun team. Shiftry is to frail to be using Rest+Early Bird like some other Pokemon can and doesn't want to be taking damage while that n-1 sleep counter ticks down. While Chlorophyll, outside of a sun team, will see use only when your opponent brings the sun even then he can't really out speed other Chlorophyll users such as Sawsbuck but can out speed Victreebel if it isn't running a speed boosting nature, Can't do much to it though if it doesn't carry Nature Power

Detailed Result:
252 Atk Life Orb Shiftry (+Atk) Nature Power (Wifi) vs 0 HP/0 Def Victreebel: 60.8% - 72.09%
2 hits to KO

Even then you can't cleanly OHKO and open your self up for a Sun Weather Ball.

Shiftry has won me games with that powerful stab sucker punch. He hits a decent speed mark at 259 as well.

Chlorophyll and Early Bird are both fairly useful abilities. Though neither is going to see much use outside of a dedicated sun team. Shiftry is to frail to be using Rest+Early Bird like some other Pokemon can and doesn't want to be taking damage while that n-1 sleep counter ticks down. While Chlorophyll, outside of a sun team, will see use only when your opponent brings the sun even then he can't really out speed other Chlorophyll users such as Sawsbuck but can out speed Victreebel if it isn't running a speed boosting nature, Can't do much to it though if it doesn't carry Nature Power

He can, however, spam Substitute while draining sun turns and accruing life orb recoil, which is the only reason you might consider running Clorophyll on a weatherless team. Also, that STAB sucker punch you were just praising hits harder than Nature Power against neutral targets- 252+ Atk Life Orb Shiftry Sucker Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Victreebel: 72.84 - 86.42%.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Shiftry is to frail to be using Rest+Early Bird like some other Pokemon can and doesn't want to be taking damage while that n-1 sleep counter ticks down.
Early Bird isn't used on Shiftry for some Rest shenanigans, but to check Scarf Jynx, Exeggutor, etc. more easily since you can actually have a chance to wake up turn 1, making Shiftry an excellent check against sleep moves.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Shiftry is awesome to use but I want to bring up another point. When I read this topic I thought "oh hey I use Dark Gem--" but then I realised I wasn't sure whether it was actually Shiftry or Cacturne I used most. Both are Dark/Grass, while one benefits from sun and the other benefits from water. Both can pretty much pull off special or physical sets and have a variety of cool moves to use. Which of the two do you tend to use more (just to throw another question into the mix), or do you think they can even be compared at all?

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Shiftry has access to Leaf Storm, Nature Power, Explosion and even Early Bird + Rest to heal status like Will-o-Wisp or Toxic, making it a potent wallbreaker to most defensive teams, while it has STAB Sucker Punch to fall back on against more offensive teams.

Cacturne on the other hand boasts Spikes and can make wicked use of SubPunch. While Scolipede outshines Cacturne in the Spiking department, Cacturne boasts favorable matchups against most leads. Golurk, Golem and Seismitoad are key leads Cacturne manhandles that Scolipede can't (huge pity Cacturne can't have Bullet Seed due to Sand Veil ban). Cacturne also currently boasts the strongest Sucker Punch in NU, making it one of the more potent Substitute users, especially given its access to Focus Punch, Swords Dance and reliable STAB in Seed Bomb.

In terms of stats, Shiftry has better speed and bulk (like that matters) and has Chlorophyll, while Cacturne has Spikes, Focus Punch and a stronger Sucker Punch. It can be pretty hard to compare the two really.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
like punchshroom said shiftry is much better at sweeping than cacturne due to it's movepool being much wider. cacturne's best set is probably spikes | seed bomb | sucker punch | destiny bond @ focus sash which is actually very effective since it can often set up one layer and take out the opponent's lead which will usually be a slower stealth rock setter.

Shiftry has access to Leaf Storm, Nature Power, Explosion and even Early Bird + Rest to heal status like Will-o-Wisp or Toxic, making it a potent wallbreaker to most defensive teams, while it has STAB Sucker Punch to fall back on against more offensive teams.

Cacturne on the other hand boasts Spikes and can make wicked use of SubPunch. While Scolipede outshines Cacturne in the Spiking department, Cacturne boasts favorable matchups against most leads. Golurk, Golem and Seismitoad are key leads Cacturne manhandles that Scolipede can't (huge pity Cacturne can't have Bullet Seed due to Sand Veil ban). Cacturne also currently boasts the strongest Sucker Punch in NU, making it one of the more potent Substitute users, especially given its access to Focus Punch, Swords Dance and reliable STAB in Seed Bomb.

In terms of stats, Shiftry has better speed and bulk (like that matters) and has Chlorophyll, while Cacturne has Spikes, Focus Punch and a stronger Sucker Punch. It can be pretty hard to compare the two really.
Tell mw, why would you run rest ?
Shiftry is really frail as is.

Punchshroom

Shiftry has a favorable matchup against bulky things like Misdreavus, Alomomola, Seismitoad, Tangela and non-Signal Beam Musharna. Being able to heal off the status adds to its wallbreaking potential, operating on the same principle how Scraggy uses Shed Skin + Rest to turn stuff like Alomo, Musharna and even Liepard into setup fodder.

yea shiftry is actually pretty damn good even with things that can cockblock it a lot of the time like Mandibuzz or Scolipede (altho dies to like sucker punches/nature powers). it has a great speed tier and its typing plus priority allows it to check top threats such as rott and jynx along with beating common walls such as regirock, alomomola, or musharna. sadly, cacturne isnt as great as it used to be because scolipede can literally set up hazards on it for free while shiftry can at least threaten it with nature power but its super strong sucker punch is sitll good. without encore, it lacks the ability to beat stuff like alomo or mush as reliably as well as not being able to force switches as well. the set flcl posted above on cacturne is the only set i would use and was the set i used even before prescolipede etc because destiny bond is really nice while setting up spikes (similar to sash froslass except with worse typing and worse speed and lack of taunt so not really the same =/).

ANYWAYS, i kinda want to talk about omanyte. ive been using it on nu pride with some stupid gimmicky set of triple hazards and focus sash and it does get up a lot of hazards but really bad otherwise. an actual set i liked using on a weird team is eviolite with sr spikes hydro pump and hidden power rock. its actually decently powerful and unlike toad, everyones favorite water type stealth rocker, it can set up spikes and take on shit like braviary pretty well. its a cool check to scarf jynx too with hp rock and can actually set up hazards pretty consistently despite its size (its so adorable <3). its actually not that bad and its definitely something fun to try out but not the best mon ever clearly.

(#nupride)

Omanyte is pretty good at setting hazards and has quite good special attack (90/95 base if I recall correctly) which allows it to hit moderately hard against things it "checks" like flying types. It is one of few Pokemon to learn both Spikes and Stealth Rocks and one of even fewer to learn Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rocks, I think its the only one in NU which can let you free up a spot on your team.

It shares typing with Carracosta which is arguably better at setting up Stealth Rock since it isn't as one-dimensional. It's not like your going to run Shell Smash Omanyte is it?

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Omanyte is pretty good at setting hazards and has quite good special attack (90/95 base if I recall correctly) which allows it to hit moderately hard against things it "checks" like flying types. It is one of few Pokemon to learn both Spikes and Stealth Rocks and one of even fewer to learn Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rocks, I think its the only one in NU which can let you free up a spot on your team.
Pineco learns Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, and Spikes too!

Omanyte does infact have a niche over Carracosta with Spikes which can be helpful for certain teams, but thats pretty much it since Carracosta has better bulk thanks to Solid Rock, a better base HP and actually has great synergy with most Spikes setter since most of them resists Fighting- and Grass-type moves, which most of the time make up for the lack of Spikes. Sadly, Omanyte can't absorb Toxic Spikes like its fellow Toxic Spikes setters in the tier, but Omanyte is (I think) the only Toxic Spikes user that resist Flying- and Normal-types, which could be cool on teams where you have, lets say, a Skuntank and you don't want to double on Poison-types.

I used lead a Dwebble a while back with max Speed and a Custap Berry (works great with Sturdy). It worked basically the same way in setting up Spikes and Stealth Rock as early as possible. Although Dwebble has zero offensive presence (except Rock Blast which is OK) while Omanyte actually has usable Spatk, he does have comparable bulk and a better Speed stat that allows him to outpace leads like Golem and Armaldo. Omanyte definitely threatens common leads more though, since all poor Dwebble can do is Toxic them. That being said I found Dwebble very effective at setting up hazards early on (and then hastily dieing lol), so I would suggest him for those of you not wanting two hazard setters/ setting up hazards ASAP. Omanyte is much better from a supporting team perspective, but Dwebble is a better suicide lead thanks to higher Speed and Sturdy. Either one is pretty gimmicky though...

I never really used a suicide lead, so I ain't got too much experience with them to really know how effective they really are.
I haven't use Dwebble in my life, probably because I never thought he was that good,mainly because I normally like leads that are going to have some offensive presence and can continue walling, rather than just a get in and set up strategy. I would think Mold Breaker mons would be a problem,since they can KO Dwebble without it setting up rocks first turn.

Never used Omanyte, and I have used its evo, but that's completely irrevelant to this tier. Hm,Omanyte is gimmicky ? I would never know because I've never used him,although he did look kinda appealing I guess. Hm, but how good is SS Omanyte ? Because I was wondering if he had any actual like use in the tier right now. I would expect it to work to some effect, but then again, I might try out SS Omanyte, even though it might not be that great, just to see if I can troll people on the ladder with it..lol xD

Hm,but how good is SS Omanyte ?
Or does it even get it ?

Carracosta is a good tank, if you do use it for that purpose, although I would see (forgot ability name,the dream world one for costa) working alright, allowing it to set up rocks and then switch out to another safe mon. I could see offensive SR Costa being decent,but you'd miss out on the rock type coverage and the dual stab. Plus if the team has a spinner, or you loose Costa, so much for that. Costa really is a pretty good SR setter, used him once or twice in this tier, and he hasn't failed me. I am more than always going with the SS Costa set, because Carracosta is arguably one of the best SSers in the tier. Although imo, I think Gorebyss is cuter and better :3

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE

Piloswine has a lot going for it, resisting BoltBeam and awsome STAB that only Bronzor or Rotom-Frost can wall. Piloswine was used quite a lot during the Hail meta, being able to take on most Hail abuser like Glaceon and Rotom-Frost (Stone Edge was a thing on Piloswine back then). With the help of Eviolite, Piloswine can surprise everyone with its bulk like surviving a Jolly Choice Banded Close Combat from Sawk and Primeape with enough bulk investments! A lot of you might know that I use Bulky Piloswine way too much, and maybe I'm the only one who uses it, but Roar on Piloswine is awsome since it makes the opponents switch a lot when they don't want their Pokemon being revenge killed by Ice Shard or when Piloswine just outright stop them with its good tying.

So what do you guys think of Piloswine in the current metagame? Is it still good, or does Piloswine lack something in particular which stops it from being used more?

Cradily @ Mail
Trait: Suction Cups
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Sp. Def / 4 Atk
Relaxed Nature
-Amnesia
-Rock Slide
-Substitute
-Hidden Power Bug

This Cradily will give problems to those Assist spamming team making a good anti-lead since mail can't be tricked (but can be knocked off be careful) so Lopunny will waste her turn while you sub on his face. Amnesia in case Liepard wants to set up on you, you need to set up at the same rate so you can't be knocked out (unless crit). Around shiftry you have to play smart since is a sure 2HKO with gem Nature power, but behind a sub you can hit him hard with HP bug. In ditto case, sub prevent imposter from activate, even if imposter got active, there is nothing in Cradily set that can kill Cradily, so fck Ditto. But be aware of Arbok since Amnesia and substitute can be snatched and can intimidate you if you're not behind a sub, lowering your attack and forcing to hit him with resisted HP bug.

This pokemon can work better with Ninjask, if you can pass a sub and maybe a sword dance that assist team is done for.

So please stop crying, that team is good but manageable. And is case you are saying "If i'm forced to run shitty pokes to stop a strategy then is broken" you should remember that those things happens, examples: When Braviary was ruling NU everyone started to carry Psych Up on Regirock to beat him, rocky helmet on defensive pokemons was the trend when Skill Link Cinccino was released, the item of choice on Skuntank become the one-use-only Lum Berry instead of the ever-useful-recover from black sludge to beat Jynx. That was just to name a few. Trends happens, this is pokemon bear with it.

@Piloswine
I use bulky piloswine too (well semi-bulky) whenever I use it but instead of Roar, I like to carry Toxic to cripple stuff like non-Heal Bell Musharna, alomo, and missies which is really nice although i can see roar being pretty good with hazards on the field but is a bit more situational. i havent seen too many piloswines in the current meta nor have i used piloswine much in this meta. i just feel like hazards greatly cripple it for being a tank due to the lack of lefties recovery but its resistance to ice makes it a great jynx check. no flying resistance is a bummer too so it cant take on stuff like braviary or swellow as reliably as say regirock but ice typing gives it a good priority attack in ice shard allowing it to pick off and/or weaken threats like zangoose or haunter. ill def try out pilo more in this meta to find out really 'why' its pretty underused atm.

@ Sid
I do understand the analogies but running a sub amnesia cradily is not even close to the same as running psyche up regirock, rocky helmet regirock/costa, or lum berry skunk. in fact, a lot of them still ran lefties and a lot of ppl still run black sludge skunk (i still do) but those items are just small perks and they dont really give up much. for example, regirock's 4th moveslot isnt really a neccessity so anything can fit from like toxic to psyche up to curse to even ice punch. that cradily set honestly looks really useless especially because it has no recovery and im pretty sure no one would ever use that just to deal with a really gimmicky team (altho its insanely effective) so i wouldnt really call this example a trend. i feel like running a substandard mon with an extremely trash moveset just to counter a hella gay playstyle that only 'trolls' use isnt worth it and just speaks about how good that kind of team is if one is going this far to beat it.

anyways, i kinda want to talk about these assist liepard teams because they're really annoying to deal with and honestly have nearly perfect match-ups against what would else be considered top teams so id like to hear other's opinions on this team (it does have some certain weaknesses but not super common ones). plus its just homo =/

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
how to beat liepard:

1. cradily - any spdef set will do unless liepard flinches you like 3 times
2. torkoal - can spin away sr when ditto copies into you and set it up. should be paired with something that can take boosted dark pulses
3. slow sr setter + sawk / samurott / something that can ko it - risky because liepard might set up on you so have an answer to that too
4. octillery will probably work lol but it's pretty frail and unreliable compared to cradily
5. pokemon that resist sr and are holding leftovers and don't are about liepard - just don't let these get tricked. probopass probably the best example
6. kanga - don't let it get tricked
7. always attack it
8. make sure everything on the team can break its subs
9. ditto can come in and assist against you and fuck you over but it's unreliable
10. regen mons are annoying but alomomola dies to boosted dark pulses so audino is the only problem here.
11. protect mons and stall in general can probably stall your assist pps

there are probably more that i can't recall right now

as you can see these conditions are pretty limiting lol

Punchshroom

Yeah I hate to admit this, but Assist Liepard pretty much eclipses Copycat Riolu in terms of effectiveness, since it is the fastest Prankster user and doesn't even expose itself when it starts to phaze. At least Riolu gives the victim a sort of fighting chance by stopping/spinning hazards, crippling Riolu, predict with priority or Taunt against my Copycats or manual Roars...also if Riolu does start its phazing chain it's because you gave it the opportunity. Riolu may have a cheapness factor to it, but it still can be stopped.

Liepard just goes balls to the walls with its phazing and hopes to phaze out a hazard setter or setup fodder for it to do work. I find it pretty amusing that Assist Liepard loses much of its power if the opponent doesn't have any hazards while its teammates are all in all pretty damn useless at finishing the job. So yeah, Assist Liepard actually fares worse against certain noobs than legit players. Riolu is kinda the exact opposite in comparison. I'm comparing these two because they work on fairly similiar principles, god forbid you don't run the 2 together...
from Bulbapedia said:
...huh. I think my 1k post may have singlehandedly doomed us all. FLCL, if you would be so kind...

Copycat fails to copy Dragon Tail, so I assume it fails to copy Circle Throw as well.
But Riolu can still run its typical Roar set with Protect and Copycat and Circle Throw (no Substitute, sadly, but who cares :p ).

Yes Punch, you officially doomed us all.

Riolu + Liepard + random phazers + Ditto = BANHAMMER.
Really, we need to suspect this garbage (ie, Prankster).

Last edited:

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Js, Ebelt Grass Knot Seismitoad is a really cool Ditto lure. They switch in thinking you can't kill them with anything and then you pop em with a GK. Ebelt is probably the best part of the lure since standard offensive Toad just uses Lefties, so Ditto would normally be able to live, but after the Ebelt boost it gets smashed.

EDIT: Oh yeah Punchshroom forgot about that. Still, GK Toad in general still lures in Ditto well. :)

On Piloswine, its lack of recovery is definitely really bad for it in this meta. I tried using Piloswine a while ago but got annoyed that it had no recovery (not even Lefties). Another bad thing is that it stacked weaknesses with all the Wish passers so even that wasn't the greatest option. With Spikes-stacking being so popular, Piloswine really doesn't fare well against it. Hazards are just really hurt it like what Annoyer said. Most of the time I just found myself switching to Golem since that had most of what Pilo did: SR, Electric immunity, priority, and good bulk, but Golem also had Lefties and also a Flying resist.

Also I'm just going back to Omanyte for a second to share a set I've been using on it for a while.

Omanyte @ Focus Sash
Trait: Weak Armor
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Shell Smash
- Spikes
- Scald
- Ice Beam / Hidden Power [Rock]

This set's pretty cool as a lead since it can keep up offensive pressure turn one and set up a few Spikes when low on health. Scald is mainly there to burn Sturdy mons / Sash Scolipede and it still gets all the necessary KOs I needed it to. HP Rock is for Jynx, but mostly I found Ice Beam more useful. After a Smash this thing's surprisingly strong, and outspeeds Scolipede so I can OHKO LO variants with Scald. Weak Armor is also a fun ability since I can get up to +3 Speed and outspeed everything up to Scarf Rotom-A. Not gonna act like this is the best mon in the world cause it clearly isn't, but it's just something fun I felt like sharing that works surprisingly well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)