Noel's Breedject Thread <3 [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in Komala 31/31/31/x/31/x (F), I can give you a Breedject Mimikyu, jolly nature with all 4 of its egg moves in a luxury ball. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: It'll have 4 IV's

I'm interested in a oranguru with 31/x/31/31/31/x if you have one with telepathy and the gender doesn't matter.

I have bold hydration wingull in dive balls with egg moves(aqua ring, wide guard, soak, brine). I have m and f imperfects with 5 IVs.
I also have jolly mimikyu in regular balls with egg moves(destiny bond and curse). I have m and f imperfects with 5 IVs.
I would love a wingull. Preferably F please :) If you're ready, I can add you and trade now for Oranguru.

Interested in Komala 31/31/31/x/31/x (F), I can give you a Breedject Mimikyu, jolly nature with all 4 of its egg moves in a luxury ball. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: It'll have 4 IV's
Sounds good to me! Are you ready to trade now? If so I can add and go online and trade after I trade with the person who posted just above you~

I'm interested in your Oranguru and Passimian. Can we trade? Currently I have these for trade:
5 IV Magikarp (Adamant)
5 IV Mimikyu (Adamant)
5 IV Makuhita (Impish) with (Thick Fat) ability
5 IV Skarmory (Impish) with Sturdy ability
5 IV Jangmo-o (Naive) with Bulletproof/Soundproof/Overcoat abilities
5 IV Mareanie (Bold) with (Regenerator) ability
and some 5 IV Vulpix breejects

I'm interested in your Oranguru and Passimian. Can we trade? Currently I have these for trade:
5 IV Magikarp (Adamant)
5 IV Mimikyu (Adamant)
5 IV Makuhita (Impish) with (Thick Fat) ability
5 IV Skarmory (Impish) with Sturdy ability
5 IV Jangmo-o (Naive) with Bulletproof/Soundproof/Overcoat abilities
5 IV Mareanie (Bold) with (Regenerator) ability
and some 5 IV Vulpix breejects
Sure, I'll trade you for Makuhita and Skarmory!

I've got one 5IV Makuhita with lacking sp.def and the other lacking attack while my Skarmory is lacking attack, the other one lacking hp. which do you prefer?

I've got one 5IV Makuhita with lacking sp.def and the other lacking attack while my Skarmory is lacking attack, the other one lacking hp. which do you prefer?
No preference really. I forgot to ask if you have a preference, I just grabbed two random but if you do have a preference I can go back and get that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)