Ninetales and Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, im new to the forums on smogon, but i've been paying attention to competitive battling for years. personally, i prefer the other tiers because i find them to be more original.

i don't know if this question has ever been asked, but, in any case, if drought is banned from every tier other than OU and Ubers, then why isn't non-dreamworld ninetales placed in a different tier other than OU? it was NU for 4th gen, and, other than drought, i don't see it getting a large upgrade for 5th gen. if you ask me, drought should remain banned in all tiers lower than OU, but Ninetales should be RU or something. this will give people the option of flash fire ninetales to use in their teams in lower tiers

also, speed boost blaziken should be uber, but blaze blaziken should definitely not be uber.

maybe im the only one here, but i think that there are a few pokemon that should have two different tiers, one for their dreamworld ability, and one for their normal one. while it would be difficult to do this for everyone, i figure that pokemon whose dreamworld abilities are powerful, but their 4th gen selves were in lower tiers should be the first ones examined

please leave a response and thank you for your time

As for Technician Scizor, SandRush Excadrill and similar, Smogon doesn't encourage a complex ban that just stops an ability on a poke. If a pokemon with a specific ability is too good, it just bans the poke (like Exca and Chomp) or the ability (like Moody).

This is something that belongs in this thread. In addition, the subject of your question has already been brought up and discussed in the past, so it likely will not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)