Multi-gen NFEPL VI - Playoffs

Amazing art by in the hills

Rules
  • Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week as started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Post replays. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.
SM NFE will be played in the gen 7 OU format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.
ORAS NFE will be played in the gen 6 UU format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.
BW NFE will be played in the gen 5 Ubers format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.
DPP NFE will be played in the gen 4 UU format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.

Managers and Assistant Managers are responsible for ensuring that their players do not bring illegal teams to their games. If a player brings an illegal team, the opposition are free to either take the win or offer a redo.
Regarding DPP NFE, if the game ends up as a draw due to both Pokemon fainting on the last turn (Explosion, Recoil, Status Damage etc) then another game must be played until someone wins. Teams can be changed for a rematch.

>>Commencement<<
>>
Spreadsheet<<
Courtesy of the wonderful Ticken
>>Replays and Usage<<

Playoffs

:drifloon: Dreary Drifloons (1) vs (4) Deez Nuzleafs :nuzleaf:
SS: beauts vs ArcticBreeze
SS: Potatochan vs TheFranklin
SS: Fraise vs Quagg
SM: Cheryl. vs neomon
BW: jay vs raf
DPP: Beraldinho vs HSOWA

Dreary Drifloons (0) vs (0) Deez Nuzleafs
SS: beauts vs ArcticBreeze
SS: Potatochan vs TheFranklin
SS: Fraise vs Quagg
SM: Cheryl. vs neomon
BW: jay vs raf
DPP: Beraldinho vs HSOWA

Replays are mandatory.

The deadline for this round is Sunday, September 11th at 11:59 PM GMT -4.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to predict

:drifloon: Dreary Drifloons (3.5) vs (2.5) Deez Nuzleafs :nuzleaf:

During their first confrontation, Dreary Drifloons and Deeze Nuzleafs got a tie, and now, they facing again 4 weeks later to reach the grand final vs the Lampent Legion.
Both teams show good thing and reveal their strengh.
BW slot for Dreary Drifloons with jay.
SM slot for Deez Nuzleafs with their manager Quagg.
I'm hyped to follow this second confrontation. wighappy.png

SS: :drifloon: beauts vs ArcticBreeze :nuzleaf:
ArcticBreeze make an impressive NFEPL with a 4-0, and winning vs Dr. Phd. BJ and Ho3nConfirm3d, I don't see how ArcticBreeze isn't favorite.
Because in the other side, we have beauts who didn't make a top NFEPL and this week is crucial for beauts, with this semi final and the qualifying round for the OM World cup.

SS: :drifloon: Potatochan vs TheFranklin :nuzleaf:
It's probably the game of the week.
We have 2 players with a similar profil. Two players with a solid IG overall, and probably have a great support for their managers (Beauts and 85percent) to shine and make a great NFEPL.
I will give my prono to TheFranklin, who already won vs Potatochan during W2

SS: :drifloon: Fraise vs Quagg :nuzleaf:
French clause
Since some month Fraise impress me with his NFE learning, about meta, build and playing. I really think Fraise can beat Quagg. Also I'm surprised to see Quagg in SS and not SM slot. I think Quagg has a better IG, but Fraise is a creative NFE player and will use an another core or tech to beat Quagg.

SM: :drifloon: Cheryl. vs neomon :nuzleaf:
I absolutely don't know who is Cheryl and neomon.
But advantage to neomon, who got the Quagg's support. But a support isn't enough to beat an opposant.

BW: :drifloon: jay vs CrazyStevy :nuzleaf:
jay make an impressive NFEPL with a solid 4-1 and I don't know who is CrazyStevy so...

DPP: :drifloon: Beraldinho vs HSOWA :nuzleaf:
The DPP is really close this year and I'm happy to see about this. Their in game are similar but Beraldinho already won vs HSOWA during W2, so I think he will do this again.

Shing'n Streets your turn to make some predict wighappy.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)