Other New to competitive Pokémon, plz help with my team

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m trying to build a team that I can take online in SW/SH and I’m super new to competitive Pokémon
out of the Pokémon that are in I have come up with this team.
Would it work?
What moves should i use?
Items?
Should I switch anything out?
Plz don’t say any spoilers for sw/sh btw

Please and thank you!!!

Attachments

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hey Bringerofpizza I am unfortunately going to have to lock this thread. The RMT forum is for presenting finished teams, which are then critiqued and improved. Meaning you need to already have made a decision on things like what moves, items, and abilities you want.

Aside from the basic function of RMT, your team is also for a meta that does not exist yet. At this point in time gen 8 teams are not being rated, as no one knows what the meta is going to look like. For a purely in-game team I would head over to https://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/sword-shield.524/ but if this is for a competitive tier like battle spot singles or doubles I would wait for the actual release of gen 8 to build a team. Since no one will actually be able to help rate a team effectively until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)