Gen 5 new here and need feedback forgot about one rule sorry if you can't respond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Marvel Scale
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Haze
- Recover
here because i like. made it a bulky special sweeper.haze is if someone tries to set up on me.

Salamence @ Lum Berry
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
salmance is great dragon. i know i should use a band especially with moxie but i really dont like the drawback in my oppinion.i also don't know about my fourth move should i change it or not
\

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Recover
- Focus Blast
I made reuniclus a bulky special sweeper.with calm mind i know this guy is almost unstopable and is very capable of sweeping.should i change the ev spread pls tell me
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
ferrothorn is here for hazzard setting and thats it really. Im thinking i should put explosion on it and a normal gem to up power of explosion. maybe the opponents spinner will die along with me.
Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Ancient Power
- Tri Attack
- Heal Bell
togekiss is just here too be annoying.I put in tri attack for status . i made it particularly fast and have hiigh special attack and thinking about changing the sp.att. to sp. defense on the ev spread.tell me what you think I should do.

Chandelure @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Dark Pulse
This is yet another special attacker here. thinking to replace it but i don't really know if i want to. I think the moveset is pretty diverse and can take care of manny types.

Tell me what you think

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)