Tournament Neverused Snake Draft III: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
luck and marcop both didn't schedule amazing and luck didn't show up for the loose 10:30 am est time set. however, marcop mentioned noon also but has to leave, so were requesting a double sub ken_ Kiyo

subbing in dex

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So here’s the story:

SOMALIA was in our starting lineup but thought I was playing so he never reached out to col49. However col49 never made contact this week either. SOMALIA reached out earlier today on Smogon and gave availability. After that availability was up I subbed in and have been available since. We haven’t heard from col49 on Smogon (hasn’t logged in since Thursday last I checked) and from what I understand efforts were made to try and reach him on Discord and we didn’t get a response either. I know we still have like two hours til deadline but I want to go to bed lol.

I think this is either an activity win for us or a deadgame. Give me the win because I had teams ready to go and everything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)