Neverused Mini-Tournament 16: Homecoming Dance - WON BY ATOMICLLAMAS

close as fuck match, i won gg

we're going to make it into a warstory because it was actually really good, so look forward to that n_n

(won't be posted til i lose in minitour tho since i'm probs gunna use the same team tbh)
No you won't. Cincci will not be available :p

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I didn't use cinccino nor did I do anything extra to prepare for it due to the team easily countering it so yes I most likely will :)

Of course that doesn't stop me from editing 5/6 because the current team structure kind of annoys me, and depending on the drops too.

Last edited:
Activity i guess?
Annoyer hasnt been on IRC for 2 days.

NVM im just impatient ._.

Last edited:
Activity???
Annoyer was on @ the same time as me and i only found out later. (I also vmd him i would be on so idk what happened)

i was on for like 5 mins just checking smogon via my phone
anyways we arranged times for today so this shouldnt be an issue (vmed him like 30 mins ago but no response yet)

And the change of the day oficially end this round!

What? you haven't read the new and edited OP yet? READ IT NOW!
So with Cryogonal ready to rampage spin in every ghost face firing ice beams from wherever it does, no one will dare to use stall this round?

Onto the pairings:

Round 3
@D4RR3N vs. @FireMage
@Nozzle vs. @atomicllamas
@skylight vs. @Soulgazer
@Raseri vs. @MCBarrett

This round will run from today (09-04-13) until 09-09-13, with no free days to build since I don't want :p

Friendly reminder: if you people complete the round BEFORE the deadline the next round would be up earlier!! We already know each other, don't wait for deadline to play.

Last edited:
mcbarrett can have the win, we were supposed to play today and yesterday, and I ended up not being able to make it both times

In the words of a very renowed Pokemon announcer: Here we are, the Semi-finals!

Do any of you read the OP? Well you must do, this round gonna be the 2nd best (just wait for the finals). Now the pairings:

Semi-final Round
@MCBarrett vs. @Soulgazer
@atomicllamas vs. @FireMage

Since I'm posting this on Tuesday, you will have time until Sunday making this the deadline 09/15/2013 at 23:59, GMT-4. I like to have a weekend between the deadline so you can plan something :). Enjoy and blame me if those matched just take too long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)