Groudon @ Leftovers ** New Genesis
Trait: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 104 Def / 24 Spd / 128 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Rest
- Roar

Start up pokemon, tends to make my team's life easier. Also makes for some interesting psychological warfare if I ever get spikes laid down.

Jirachi @ Leftovers ** Once upon a lie
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 240 HP / 96 Atk / 172 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Doom Desire
- Protect
- Shadow Ball
- Wish

Because I wanted wish support, and a way to deal with Taunt Mewtwo. Helps take some pressure off Blissey, as well as help deal with any metagross problems I may have.

Deoxys-L @ Leftovers ** In silence
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Fire Punch
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Spikes

Obligatory spiker. I love this dude because his stats are better than the other spikers. Also has fire punch to give Foretress a hard time, and knock off to be cool.

Lugia @ Leftovers ** Ravaged World
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 204 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Recover
- Reflect
- Toxic
- Whirlwind

Generic Lugia wall. I love this thing to death, though.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers ** Night Widow
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Light Screen
- Softboiled
- Toxic

Nothing new to see here, move along. This is not the interesting choice you are looking for, etc etc.

Dusclops (F) @ Leftovers ** Black Hand
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Atk / 184 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Fire Punch
- Rest
- Shadow Ball
- Toxic

Because I needed a Gengar counter, a rapid spin blocker, another way to piss off Foretress, and various other psychic crap.

So, yeah. Needs less lame, sure, but whatever. Beat the hell out of it, by all means.

Ironically last Pokemon Curselax requires you to stall it with Lugia or something, which may be annoying. Can't say that's much of a common threat in ubers though.

Subbing Kyogre is pretty annoying as well but Light Screen helps.

Deoxys probably want Night Shade since you have Fire Punch oon Dusclops. A thing I noticed is 3 Toxic users. You should replace Toxic with WoW on Clops, it helps with CurseLax and enemy Groudon as well as giving you less problems with Rayquaza, who you may have problems with.

Although it is rare, you have trouble with mixed Ho-Oh as well, especially if it burns Groudon, in which case you have nothing that can take it's hits for long.

Some good ideas. Also, yes, mixed Ho-oH beats me to hell and back. It sucks, but whatever.

You have any suggestions on trying to plug that hole? I'll replace the toxic on Dusclops with WoW, since that isn't that bad of an idea, actually.

But how could I go about beating up Forretress, then? I don't like that trade, regardless of what I'm trading.

Groudon's sun helps screw up forretress and nix any other weather abuse, and everything is equally as vital imo. I don't see how I could fit it in.

EDIT: Except maybe jirachi, but then I'd lose my normal resist. So.. :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)