Shiny: Yes
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

This is my "annoying support-sweeper". It can be played both defensively and offensively, depending on the circumstances. Offensively, it is used to outspeed most mons, and take them down quickly with Leaf Storm, due to its high SpA that gets increased by two stages with each Leaf Storm. If I'm predicting a switch into something like Latias/Latios, I use substitute and Leaf Storm once, then I Dragon Pulse to take them down almost instantly. Leech seed is also really useful when in Substitute, and before switching out if I know it can tank the hit.

Fat (Diancie-Mega) @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Diancie is a bit complicated. I play it offensively, with extremely powerful moves like Moonblast, and Hidden Power Fire to counter grass and steel types that would normally take it down with ease. I use protect to mega evolve safely against mons that would normally outspeed regular Diancie, and Diamond Storm to hit Ice, Fire, and Flying types super effectively, and physically weak mons like Chansey and Clefable for strong damage.

Fat 2 (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Roost

Kyurem-B is one of my favorite in the set, and my usual lead. It can counter many big threats, with super effectiveness against Garchomp with Ice Beam, same with Landorus-T and pre-Mega Heracross, and Ice Beam in general hits Dragon, Ground, and Flying types super effectively. Earth Power is strong against Fire and Steel types, such as Heatran, Bisharp, Jirachi, etc. which would normally resist Ice Beam. Fusion Bolt massively damages Water types like Azumarill, Mega Slowbro, and Manaphy and really hurts Flying types that are not weak to Ice Beam, such as Talonflame and Skarmory. Roost is used to heal off Life Orb recoil, and Kyurem-B is strong enough to have multiple chances to use Roost in most games.

phatty (Excadrill) @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

Excadrill is used as my entry hazard setter with Stealth Rock, entry hazard clearer with Rapid Spin, tank against special moves due to the defensive EVs I gave it, and just an overall Specially Defensive wall. Earthquake and Iron Head are used before I switch out if I know I can either take down a mon with it, or tank a hit from a SpA mon. I don't keep it in for a lot of turns, as it is weak to Ground, Fighting, Water, and Fire types, and an Earthquake from many mons can OHKO it with ease. I'm a bit lost on what to do with this one

Ur dead lol (Cloyster) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Ice Shard

The star of the show. I use the good old Shell Smash strat, and due to its Focus Sash, I always have a free turn to do so, as long as I don't switch into it in the middle of a turn, or when there are entry hazards. After Shell Smash, it can easily take down weakened teams in the late-game, which is when I usually play it. Its only (at least primary) weaknesses are priority moves, like Scizor's Bullet Punch, and Lopunny's Fake Out, and other moves like Extreme Speed, Quick Attack, the list goes on. Other weaknesses are bulky Water Types like Azumarill, as they are resistant to both Icicle Spear and Ice Shard and Rock Blast, and Steel types that can tank pretty much anything Cloyster can throw at it, but as long as no priority moves are used, and no bulky Water/Steel types are alive, you're pretty much set from what I've experienced. Also, Skill Link makes Icicle Spear and Rock Blast hit 5 times every time, and Ice Shard has +1 priority just in case a fast, but weakened mon is put on the field

monkiboi (Infernape) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 100 Atk / 156 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Close Combat
- Fire Blast
- Gunk Shot
- Grass Knot

Infernape is used as an all-out attacker, due to its powerful Attack and Special Attack, and its amazing Speed, and a Life Orb on-top of that, and Blaze that gives it even higher damage on its Fire STAB moves when it's weakened means some serious damage. Close Combat and Fire Blast are powerful STAB moves, and can take down a lot of mons in very few turns. Gunk Shot is used to counter Fairy types that would normally take down Infernape with ease, and Grass Knot can take down powerful Water types like Slowbro, which would normally wall it, and specially defensive Ground and Water types.

The team has been working ok so far, but I still think it could use some improvements. I started playing Showdown 4 days ago, so I'm really not that experienced with team building and such.

The only real criteria for the team is that I want to keep Cloyster, and preferably Serperior. Please help!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)