Tournament NDWC II - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avaritia

Sylvain stan

1652716289659.png

art by Kolohe

Spreadsheet coming soon (TM)
Hello everyone and welcome to the second iteration of National Dex World Cup! 8 teams will fight for their countries to see which one is the champion of NDWC.

Rules:

• Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week as started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Post replays. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.

France (5) vs (1) Spain + UK
OU: Daruma vs simp
OU: BlazingDark vs Roginald
OU: Ryuji-Sempai vs Sagisolar
OU: Clementine vs Xenqt
UU: dunoks vs Mirbro
AG: Alkione vs StallSucksBro
Mono: Dieu Amphibien vs Dorron
Bo3: Wait2Seconds vs astralydia

Asia + Oceania (4) vs (4) US Northeast + South
OU: baconeatinassassin vs Isza
OU: ChrisPBacon vs Sage
OU: gorex vs crying
OU: Unowndragon vs Finchinator
UU: nvk vs pdt
AG: lotiasite vs WSun1
Mono: Plunder vs jonfilch
Bo3: Trade vs Kate

The deadline for this round is Sunday, May 22nd at 11:59 PM GMT -4.

spell

of the void
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
OU: baconeatinassassin vs Isza - kaisers first game btw
UU: nvk vs pdt
AG: lotiasite vs WSun1
Mono: Plunder vs jonfilch
Bo3: Trade vs Kate

pannu

THE GONG OF KNOCKOUT
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
ou dicts

OU: Daruma vs simp
hmmmmmmmmmmmm I think daruma takes this, while i hate bolding vs friends i cant deny that he has the experience advantage, and def pilots well, that being said simp is a great pilot too and has had a solid run this tour, and i did teach him how to cteam french for SSNL, could go eitherway but i slightly favour daruma.

OU: BlazingDark vs Roginald
game im most hype about in this series. these are IMO their respective teams most impressive OU slot, and i think this will be an insanely hype game to watch.

OU: Ryuji-Sempai vs egalvanc
ryuji is super fucking underrated in this community, i personally rate him as one of the best builders in the tier, IMO i think hell just win in the builder, but im super excited to see what cool tech or inventive teamcomp he brings.

OU: Clementine vs Xenqt

Xenqt is an experienced player but super easy to cteam, if ryuji passes him a good team clementine should always win this MU.

OU: baconeatinassassin vs Isza

Overall? this might be the highlight of semis, bacon is an insanely good player and he has been with natdex since its start, almost. Isza is a bit newer to the ND scene but has had super impressive runs in the tours he's competed in and also definetly has the overall experience and probably piloting skill advantage too, i slightly favour isza as bacon hasn't been using his own teams this tour, which is kinda a weird to me as he's a very competent builder, and iszas a very good builder.

Im super happy about chris being freed, hes one of my personal favourite players to watch play ATM, his out of the box fat teams are super cool and im happy we've got a new stall one-trick pony ever since skoun kinda quit. Sage is a good pilot, and with northeast/souths good building support i think that she could definetly bring a team that doesnt automatically fold to whatever cheese CM mon Chris chooses to pair up alongside his lati for this game. Definetly the game im most hyped about in semis, however favourtism says Chris wins this in the builder.

hmmmmmmmmmmm, Gorex is good albeit i haven't seen him take any impressive wins in Natdex, crying is one of the best players who regularly plays this tier, she should take this tho an upset wouldn't surprise me at all.

Unown is a very good player, I've faced him multiple times on ladder and we also played for NDTT, hes super scary albeit his teams (when he uses his own) are a bit one-note and samey, i definetly think he'll win though

why tf did northeast bench peap LOL also i think kate and dorron are both losing.

ggs France.

I'm very happy with my first managing experience and will happily consider doing other team tours. This is also technically my first ND tour going positive.

Dorron lets get straight the point your team got fucked over this tour by hosts who completely disregarded the language barriers and cultural differences between us. But I can't say I regret this happened because you're a pretty chill guy. It was pretty hard for both of us to pick players because of bias but I'm glad we manage to come to a agreement pretty early on. Hopefully next year we will get to face against you with your own team because your players were among are best. I very proud that you did well in this tour as Monotype is quite a hard tier to master.

Mirbro astralydia Roginald simp Xenqt egalvanc Guille14 MTV BRATVA Jho StallSucksBro

Thanks for all being good players and nice people in general. I hope you all the best in future tours.

Jordy Icemaster Ainzcrad

I'll put you 3 together but thanks for the teams if you knew we were using them or not.

Please remove AG from future installments from this tour and see you later. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)