Tournament NDWC I - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its power ranking time!!

1. Midwest, goated team w goated team support, goated players, and goated managers, undoubtedly the best team

2. Uk, the british have arrived and damn the team looks flames with incredible starters in stareal, chazm, xavgb, and icemaster. The undoubtable standout here is Jayi ( hardest working mod on the site ).

3. europe, very good lineup w some standout players such as zugu, guard, and lilburr, as well as some goated team support from mareanie and jordy

4. South, bros have every tour player on the mf site, with some great team support from sputnik and solaros and lunaris.

5. Asia + Oceania, strange team here, some very good players in bacon and fylkir, but yugon in uu???? Devin has little experience in nd so it will be interesting to see how they preform.

6. India, There are no real standout players on this team, harpp and shivam are the only players that rlly pop out to me, other then that not much

7. Spain, I don't recognize any standouts here at all. However no one expects the Spanish inquisition so we will see how it goes.

Last edited:

pannu

beyond the farthest stars
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Pannu Power Rankings

National Dex OU: zugubu royale
National Dex OU: MSnt
National Dex UU: Lyss
National Dex AG: Guard
National Dex Monotype: StepC
Best of 3: Lilburr
Substitutes: Jordy Ruft N_Mareanie Drud

Based on roster alone, Europe is the strongest team in this tour, With very good OU slots in Zugubu and MSnt, both making top 8 in the recent circuit championship and Zugu winning it all, aswell as Jordy and Ruft on the bench for support, this ou is one of the most capable in the tour, The uu is also very strong, Lyss proved in NDPL that she is an amazing pilot for nduu, and with the good building support of N_mareanie i think she could perform even better this time around, AG has Guard and based on his performance in the recent ag snake tournament, he will crush any and all opposing AG slots. I do not know much about Mono or StepC but i have heard nothing but good things about them, so i assume they'll provide entertaining games. Lastly there is the broken bo3 slot in Lilburr and i believe she'll perform incredibly well in this slot, having seen her play ndbo3 before aswell as just regular ndou bo3s i can say with 100% certainty that she is a very good pilot and can win most games with good building support, which she has plenty of in this tour, Very exicted to see her play. The bench for this team is also strong, so strong infact they didnt have a place for me on it :sadge: Ruft and Drud are both very solid pilots and N_Mareanie is extremely good building support, im a bit confused on jordys descision to bench himself, being probably the best combination of Building skill + Piloting skill this tier has to offer but, he has proven to me many times that his building is enough to carry a team to finals, i dont doubt his ability to do it again. yknow would be a lot cooler if i and Ainzcrad were on it tho

National Dex OU - faded love
National Dex OU - Sevelon
National Dex UU - Maki
National Dex AG - velvet
National Dex Monotype - maroon
Best of 3 [OU / UU / AG] - Fardin

Substitutes: Decem, Geysers, Optifyツ,Cold Apple Soda,

Midwest is also a very strong team, they have one of the strongest OUs imo with faded love and Sevelon both being some of the best players + building the tier has to offer, Maki has proven that they are very good in uu during ndpl, with the building support of Baker, Having the support of Cold Apple "Baker" "!!111!1!!1!" "Lil sasha" Soda in this tour, i wouldnt be suprised if they end up having one of the strongest uus in the tour. Velvet in AG is a bit of a question mark for me, as she does not play current gen ag, but im sure that she'll do okay with the building support of fardin + Geysers. Maroon in Mono is probably solid, idk, i think maroon tl's ndmono so tl = good (?). Fardin in bo3 is another thing i am super exicted about, he is a very solid pilot and with the strong Building support europe has I would be suprised if he doesnt end this tour with a positive record. As for the subs its a bit basic imo, Decem for Mono, Geysers for AG, Cold apple soda for uu and unviable optify for filler bcus they didnt know there were 4 bench slots, it would seem they picked their bench so that theyd have a sub for every tier, im sure that will work out tho.

National Dex OU - Stareal
National Dex OU - Roginald
National DexUU - Chazm
National DexAG - Icemaster
National Dex Monotype - PA
Best Of 3 - xavgb
Substitutes - Jho , Estarossa , martha , Jayi

The UK are very very threatening, Stareal and Rogi are both very proven pilots and they've played ndou in ndpl before, im very sure they'll do good, Chazm in uu is a bit of a weird choice imo, considering how he is one of the best ndou players in the tier and they have 2 (galar) uu players on the bench, but Chazm plays a fair bit of uu too and with his very unique and innovative builds im sure he will do very well. Ice is probably the strongest NDAG slot in this tour, having won the circuit last year and played it all weeks in the AG snake tour, Most certainly gonna be a good player. PA is an incredibly solid player, with some building they'll do well in mono, from looks of it this is one of the weaker mono slots tho. the :xavgb: is broken in bo3, i do not need to back this up. Def another highlight slot. The subs are interesting, jho is a solid player and Estarossa is Very good too, albeit i do not think they've ever played ND. Martha played some nduu in ndpl so im sure she'll do good too. I have never seen jayi play mons tho so uh

National Dex OU: Finchinator
National Dex OU: Aurodian
National Dex UU: PinkDragonTamer
National Dex AG: WSun1
National Dex Monotype: Mateeus
Best of 3: Yami
Substitutes: Sputnik , Kaitlyn , Roxiee, Solaros & Lunaris

South are also very threatening, albiet a little bit less threatening than the first 3 teams i covered, Finch is a strong player and With the good building support this team has i will not be suprised if he goes close to undefeated, Aurodian is also very solid. PDT is top 1 and will win all uu games, Wsun in ag is a bit of a questionmark for me, imo he mostly shines in his ability to support a player but im interested to see how well he can perform as a player. Mateeus is probably solid idk. Yami in bo3 is very cool yami is very good and will go undefeated. The subs on this team are a bit weird, it feels super focused on Building support with 2 Players that have been council at one point, Kate for AG support and roxiee for mono, im interested to see how this team will do. also where tf is straponsolo

I totally didnt write this when i was lowkey tired and i didnt forget asia and have to edit it in later, id never do that.

National Dex OU: devin
National Dex OU: Skoun
National Dex UU: Yugon
National Dex AG: lotiasite
National Dex Monotype: Fylkir Pudin
Best of 3: BaconEatinAssassin
Substitutes: Trade stitchuu Avaritia GC miraage

Devin is a very solid pilot and i cannot imagine him not doing well this tour, skoun is a bit of a question mark for me as he really only plays stall and will be very easily cteamable unless he goes out of his comfort zone, Yugon in uu is also a bit weird, but since they dont really have any other uu slots hes their best choice, he'll probably learn the tier somewhat fast. Lotias in ag is a bit weak imo but with the support of bacon they'll perform good, Fylkir won mono circuit = good. Bacon is super good in bo3, being a top tier player in both AG and OU, Excited to see him play. subs are pretty cool, StitChuu is cool.

National Dex OU : Damflame
National Dex OU : Squash17
National Dex UU : St3ve
National Dex AG : Ciel
National Dex Monotype : Toadow
BO3 : Alkione

Substitute : Sciroccoo, Ryuji, SanJl, LaPatateDouce

France is one of the weird 3 teams in this tour. I have never heard of damflame before, but im sure they wont be that bad. Squash is quite good at sm ou but idk howd they perform in nd, St3ve is also quite good in uu but im not sure howd they do in nd uu. The biggest throw is getting ciel as your ag slot > royal imo, huge loss for the french community. idk much abt toadow. Alkione is an interesting choice for a bo3 slot, being a former spl player i cant imagine they disapoint in the playing derpartment, lets hope the building is good too.
There isnt much to say about these subs as i dont know any of them, bar ryuji, who i think is a bit interesting. Ryuji is mainly a team builder but hes never really built the most meta builds, im interested to see how well he can perform when building to players at this level.

National Dex OU: Harshal_08
National Dex OU: Piyush25
National Dex UU: Saurav the great
National Dex AG: Shivam3299
National Dex Monotype: Harpp
Best of 3: RaJ.Shoot
Substitutes: The Thunderbirds , Raj 00 ,Rhmsitb, frostyicelad

Probably one of the weaker teams, i literally cannot recognize alot of these names. For the ones i can recognize ill say what i can, Harshal in ou is interesting, i have not seen this guy play alot so i do not know how well he plays, i expect he'll either do better then i expect or exactly as well i expect him to do, Shivam in AG is very cool, cant wait to see him play. Raj in bo3 will also be fun to see

National Dex OU: Dankoc
National Dex OU: Sagiri
National Dex UU: Dorron
National Dex AG: Justamente
National Dex Monotype: RacsoZeta
Best of 3: Blanko
Substitutes: Argasfultrols65w DYA Alvaro271 and https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/خسدڭۋە.526604/

I have nothing to say here as execpt for Dorron, i have not heard of any of these guys before this. I will be very exicted to see how they perform.

if ur too lazy to read my novels on these teams the general pr imo is

1. Europe
2. Midwest
3. Tie with UK and South
4. Asia
5. France
6. India
7. Spain

I cannot wait to see all of these games played, this tour will be very fun and i hope Jordy picks me up midseason!

Last edited:

Rhmsitb

is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Pannu Power Rankings

National Dex OU: zugubu royale
National Dex OU: MSnt
National Dex UU: Lyss
National Dex AG: Guard
National Dex Monotype: StepC
Best of 3: Lilburr
Substitutes: Jordy Ruft N_Mareanie Drud

Based on roster alone, Europe is the strongest team in this tour, With very good OU slots in Zugubu and MSnt, both making top 8 in the recent circuit championship and Zugu winning it all, aswell as Jordy and Ruft on the bench for support, this ou is one of the most capable in the tour, The uu is also very strong, Lyss proved in NDPL that she is an amazing pilot for nduu, and with the good building support of N_mareanie i think she could perform even better this time around, AG has Guard and based on his performance in the recent ag snake tournament, he will crush any and all opposing AG slots. I do not know much about Mono or StepC but i have heard nothing but good things about them, so i assume they'll provide entertaining games. Lastly there is the broken bo3 slot in Lilburr and i believe she'll perform incredibly well in this slot, having seen her play ndbo3 before aswell as just regular ndou bo3s i can say with 100% certainty that she is a very good pilot and can win most games with good building support, which she has plenty of in this tour, Very exicted to see her play. The bench for this team is also strong, so strong infact they didnt have a place for me on it :sadge: Ruft and Drud are both very solid pilots and N_Mareanie is extremely good building support, im a bit confused on jordys descision to bench himself, being probably the best combination of Building skill + Piloting skill this tier has to offer but, he has proven to me many times that his building is enough to carry a team to finals, i dont doubt his ability to do it again. yknow would be a lot cooler if i and Ainzcrad were on it tho

National Dex OU - faded love
National Dex OU - Sevelon
National Dex UU - Maki
National Dex AG - velvet
National Dex Monotype - maroon
Best of 3 [OU / UU / AG] - Fardin

Substitutes: Decem, Geysers, Optifyツ,Cold Apple Soda,

Midwest is also a very strong team, they have one of the strongest OUs imo with faded love and Sevelon both being some of the best players + building the tier has to offer, Maki has proven that they are very good in uu during ndpl, with the building support of Baker, Having the support of Cold Apple "Baker" "!!111!1!!1!" "Lil sasha" Soda in this tour, i wouldnt be suprised if they end up having one of the strongest uus in the tour. Velvet in AG is a bit of a question mark for me, as she does not play current gen ag, but im sure that she'll do okay with the building support of fardin + Geysers. Maroon in Mono is probably solid, idk, i think maroon tl's ndmono so tl = good (?). Fardin in bo3 is another thing i am super exicted about, he is a very solid pilot and with the strong Building support europe has I would be suprised if he doesnt end this tour with a positive record. As for the subs its a bit basic imo, Decem for Mono, Geysers for AG, Cold apple soda for uu and unviable optify for filler bcus they didnt know there were 4 bench slots, it would seem they picked their bench so that theyd have a sub for every tier, im sure that will work out tho.

National Dex OU - Stareal
National Dex OU - Roginald
National DexUU - Chazm
National DexAG - Icemaster
National Dex Monotype - PA
Best Of 3 - xavgb
Substitutes - Jho , Estarossa , martha , Jayi

The UK are very very threatening, Stareal and Rogi are both very proven pilots and they've played ndou in ndpl before, im very sure they'll do good, Chazm in uu is a bit of a weird choice imo, considering how he is one of the best ndou players in the tier and they have 2 (galar) uu players on the bench, but Chazm plays a fair bit of uu too and with his very unique and innovative builds im sure he will do very well. Ice is probably the strongest NDAG slot in this tour, having won the circuit last year and played it all weeks in the AG snake tour, Most certainly gonna be a good player. PA is an incredibly solid player, with some building they'll do well in mono, from looks of it this is one of the weaker mono slots tho. the :xavgb: is broken in bo3, i do not need to back this up. Def another highlight slot. The subs are interesting, jho is a solid player and Estarossa is Very good too, albeit i do not think they've ever played ND. Martha played some nduu in ndpl so im sure she'll do good too. I have never seen jayi play mons tho so uh

National Dex OU: Finchinator
National Dex OU: Aurodian
National Dex UU: PinkDragonTamer
National Dex AG: WSun1
National Dex Monotype: Mateeus
Best of 3: Yami
Substitutes: Sputnik , Kaitlyn , Roxiee, Solaros & Lunaris

South are also very threatening, albiet a little bit less threatening than the first 3 teams i covered, Finch is a strong player and With the good building support this team has i will not be suprised if he goes close to undefeated, Aurodian is also very solid. PDT is top 1 and will win all uu games, Wsun in ag is a bit of a questionmark for me, imo he mostly shines in his ability to support a player but im interested to see how well he can perform as a player. Mateeus is probably solid idk. Yami in bo3 is very cool yami is very good and will go undefeated. The subs on this team are a bit weird, it feels super focused on Building support with 2 Players that have been council at one point, Kate for AG support and roxiee for mono, im interested to see how this team will do. also where tf is straponsolo

I totally didnt write this when i was lowkey tired and i didnt forget asia and have to edit it in later, id never do that.

National Dex OU: devin
National Dex OU: Skoun
National Dex UU: Yugon
National Dex AG: lotiasite
National Dex Monotype: Fylkir Pudin
Best of 3: BaconEatinAssassin
Substitutes: Trade stitchuu Avaritia GC miraage

Devin is a very solid pilot and i cannot imagine him not doing well this tour, skoun is a bit of a question mark for me as he really only plays stall and will be very easily cteamable unless he goes out of his comfort zone, Yugon in uu is also a bit weird, but since they dont really have any other uu slots hes their best choice, he'll probably learn the tier somewhat fast. Lotias in ag is a bit weak imo but with the support of bacon they'll perform good, Fylkir won mono circuit = good. Bacon is super good in bo3, being a top tier player in both AG and OU, Excited to see him play. subs are pretty cool, StitChuu is cool.

National Dex OU : Damflame
National Dex OU : Squash17
National Dex UU : St3ve
National Dex AG : Ciel
National Dex Monotype : Toadow
BO3 : Alkione

Substitute : Sciroccoo, Ryuji, SanJl, LaPatateDouce

France is one of the weird 3 teams in this tour. I have never heard of damflame before, but im sure they wont be that bad. Squash is quite good at sm ou but idk howd they perform in nd, St3ve is also quite good in uu but im not sure howd they do in nd uu. The biggest throw is getting ciel as your ag slot > royal imo, huge loss for the french community. idk much abt toadow. Alkione is an interesting choice for a bo3 slot, being a former spl player i cant imagine they disapoint in the playing derpartment, lets hope the building is good too.
There isnt much to say about these subs as i dont know any of them, bar ryuji, who i think is a bit interesting. Ryuji is mainly a team builder but hes never really built the most meta builds, im interested to see how well he can perform when building to players at this level.

National Dex OU: Harshal_08
National Dex OU: Piyush25
National Dex UU: Saurav the great
National Dex AG: Shivam3299
National Dex Monotype: Harpp
Best of 3: RaJ.Shoot
Substitutes: The Thunderbirds , Raj 00 ,Rhmsitb, frostyicelad

Probably one of the weaker teams, i literally cannot recognize alot of these names. For the ones i can recognize ill say what i can, Harshal in ou is interesting, i have not seen this guy play alot so i do not know how well he plays, i expect he'll either do better then i expect or exactly as well i expect him to do, Shivam in AG is very cool, cant wait to see him play. Raj in bo3 will also be fun to see

National Dex OU: Dankoc
National Dex OU: Sagiri
National Dex UU: Dorron
National Dex AG: Justamente
National Dex Monotype: RacsoZeta
Best of 3: Blanko
Substitutes: Argasfultrols65w DYA Alvaro271 and https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/خسدڭۋە.526604/

I have nothing to say here as execpt for Dorron, i have not heard of any of these guys before this. I will be very exicted to see how they perform.

if ur too lazy to read my novels on these teams the general pr imo is

1. Europe
2. Midwest
3. Tie with UK and South
4. Asia
5. France
6. India
7. Spain

I cannot wait to see all of these games played, this tour will be very fun and i hope Jordy picks me up midseason!
wait you dont know me??? D:
lets get it INDIA :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)