Tournament NDPL IV - Semifinals [Tiebreaker @ Post 29]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing sucks although things happen, ggs. I apologize to my team for throwing a very playable game, has not been my week.

I know most of you personally, however I want to give a special shout out to pichus s7a and Akaru Kokuyo for trying your absolute best without much help. I can respect anyone who puts in effort no matter the circumstances, especially for a side tour. In addition Attribute Dorron @vstra snaga and Thedeathsofbeings234 for helping us out when you absolutely didn't have to. You guys are always welcome in my teamchats.

Mike and Sage, your performances this tour in addition with finch in NDWC not only show your excellence in the tier, but gives me a slight ego boost on my SS building/prep. Gj both.

Edit: I also want to give some credit where I feel its due to kayzn and sealoo. To kayzn I feel you have improved alot since NDLT, and I hope to see more great performances from you.
To Sealoo you have become a great builder and it doesn't go unnoticed. We got off on the wrong foot although understand it was all in the spirit of competition :heart:

Handing over US East+Canada to any combination of Kyo peap Lameflame and spellcaster

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)