Tournament NDPL II - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manager: Kate
Assistant Manager (if applicable): Optify
Team Name: Brazy Braixens
List of Accomplishments: Multiple high tour placements and wins, including two NDAG tour wins and a recent ndou ssnl finals run. Qualled for both ladder tour and grand slam playoffs. I'm a room mod, a VR council member, and a tutor. As for Optify, he's provided invaluable support in both NDWC and PSPL, along with being a former tutor and room driver.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: My first managerial experience which wrapped up two weeks ago in AGPL had my team reaching finals tiebreaker. I know how to create both a fun and winning environment. Additionally, I know virtually the entire ND playerbase, and for the ones I don't, Optify surely does. This leads us to be confident we can draft a successful team.
confirming

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Confirming with the above
It's an honor Mr.Bossaru

EDIT: Alternate art created by my goat fabwooloo (i like mine better)
I CANT WAIT MAN

i too am confirming to be an assman to mr.bossaru alongside airfare and Crunchman. we will be the first and best 4 man managerial team. its a honor fellas. bossaru is the goat trust me.
View attachment 370218
making history boysssssss

I hope to be considered as an AssMan for the Brooklyn Blazikens as well Mr.Bossaru.
If possible I would be open to working with airfare too MudkipBeans is it possible to have multiple AssMans (provided they aren't all playing)
It's an honor to be considered to manage the Brooklyn Blazikens.

View attachment 370213
airfare wouldnt let me use his art so i made my own
I love this art lmaoooo, welcome to the team man, HYPE

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
kind of late woops

Managers have since been announced!

:cubchoo: TEAM: Crying Cubchoos | MANAGERS: crying, ez
:scizor: TEAM: Spunching Scizors | MANAGERS: adem, Magnum
:drifloon: TEAM: Die Lit Drifloons | MANAGERS: Aurodian, omicorio
:delcatty: TEAM: Dazzling Delcattys | MANAGERS: cy , avarice
:braixen: TEAM: Brazy Braixens | MANAGERS: Kate, Optify
:blissey: TEAM: Islam Blissmilahs | MANAGERS: Jordy, Jho
:skarmory: TEAM: Stalwart Skarmories | MANAGERS: Sputnik, faded
:dragonite: TEAM: Down Bad Dragonites | MANAGERS: emillight, Kris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)