Signups NDMPL I: Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader

Banner by ausma
Welcome to the National Dex Monotype Premier League. This is a team tournament will consist of 4 National Dex Monotype slots, 1 National Dex Monothreat slots, and 1 National Dex Monotype BO3 slot. Memes are also welcome, but not ones that amount to personal attacks.

The metagames are as follows:
- National Dex Monotype
- National Dex Monotype
- National Dex Monotype
- National Dex Monotype
- National Dex Monothreat
- National Dex Monotype Bo3

Only sign up for what you are willing and able to play. If you sign up for more formats than what you are capable and willing to play, it will reflect poorly on you later. If you are going to be gone or inactive for an extensive period of time at all in the next few months, don't sign up.

The managers and assmen for the National Dex Monotype Premier League are as follows: [In team name order]
- Splash - Castelia Sewers Cloysters :cloyster:
- Trichotomy - Kadama Kadabras :kadabra:
- SPACE FORCE meeps - colossal copperajahs :copperajah:
- Maple - Ever Grande Eons :latios::latias:
- K3ppr - Nefarious Necrozmas :necrozma:
- Yami - Trojan Porygons :porygon:

* If you are a manager and wish to buy yourselves at the start of the auction, you MUST signup before the thread closes!

Here is what you should include in your signup:
Name: Aurodian
Metagames Played: NatDex Monotype / NatDex Monothreat / NatDex Monotype BO3
Timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Potential Activity Issues: None
*Important
Only write the name of a metagame if you are willing to play it. I will be creating a player tracking sheet so if you say something along the lines of "Do not slot me in Bo3", the sheet will assume you want to play Bo3.

Please use these when denoting the format:
- NatDex Monotype, NatDex Monothreat, NatDex Monotype BO3

NDMPL Player Signup Tracking Sheet

Draft Date and Time: Sunday @ 7:30pm -4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)