Tournament National Dex Ubers Ghosting Tour [30$ PRIZE WINNER] - Won by the skoomy hate club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eledyr

Le vilain petit Wooloo
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Translations Leader
Approved by myself and Guard
Greetings!
I'm glad to announce we're opening a ghosting tournament, in which teams of 3 players will compete in a totally ghosted crew battle. And to spice things up, a total of 30$ prize as Amazon cards (10$ for each members) will be awarded to the winning team, courtesy of Jho!
uber.png

Artwork by Juicy Fruit

Team Name: Filler
Captain: Guard
Player 1: Inder
Player 2: Guard
Player 3: Eledyr

• Participants have to signup in teams of 3. (or as free agent)
  • Best of one, single elimination.
    • Each team works together in battles against the opposing team in order to win.
  • Replays are mandatory.
  • Some rules I expect you to read that will stand for this tournament, besides ghosting your teammates. You are expected to know and follow these rules.
  • All games will be played in the gen 9 National Dex Ubers format on either Pokemon Showdown!, or on Smogtours.
    • All games that take place on the main server should have the timer off. With this being said, please be courteous to your opponents and do not take 5 minutes for each and every turn. If your opponent is taking way too long please communicate with them before resorting to putting the timer on.
  • Any tier shifts that happen will take effect in the next round.
  • If there are any issues with your team or other general tournament problems please DM me on discord: Eledyr#1136

Some ressources:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/national-dex-ubers-viability-rankings.3712169/
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/national-dex-ubers-sample-teams.3712170/

Signups will close on March, 26th, 11:59 PM GMT-5, or if we reach a good number of entries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)