Tournament National Dex Ubers Ghosting Tour [30$ PRIZE WINNER] - Won by the skoomy hate club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
I strongly disagree that you should've called act... Arc was late by a minute and you weren't online.
You are given 15 minutes of leeway from the scheduled time. We actually stayed on for at least 5 more minutes after calling activity because I moderate multiple rooms and wanted to get someone to watch over them.

Do you not have the patience to wait around for at least 5 minutes?
No.

smh... calling act for being late by a minute... if you want to call act, stay around for a bit and see if we show up or not...
You were, in total, 20 minutes late. I wrote on your wall 3 minutes before scheduled time. So 23 minutes of waiting.

Edit: OK, apparently u stayed on for 10 minutes, but did u even try finding us? Or did you just ry to purposefully not look for us in order to be able to call act? I wasn't online, but BOTH of my teammates were online and you didn't even bother trying to find one of them. If you didn't just sit around waiting, go look on my wall, go look for my teammates on showdown, you would've found them.
What 10 minutes are you referring to, where's this number coming from? I did check for your teammates. They were not online when the time came. They didn't look for me. You waited 33 minutes after scheduled time to make a post, no reference to being late, no nothing. Even if I was being generous, for scenarios where someone runs late you get 30 minutes of leeway. You missed that window as well.

But no, you just had to stay still and just go for the act win WHICH IS COMPLETELY UNDESERVED.
running late without making an effort to contact us then saying we're even remotely in the wrong is ludicrous.

We are willing to reschedule, maybe even later today not the weekend.
My entire team is European and we it's Friday evening. We're not gonna sit on our asses, we have irl stuff we want to do.

But overall, the problem is just that you were the ones who logged off and decided to not look for our team. We didn't look for you, but either way, none of us deserve to call act here.
Gonna ignore the first part and focus on the bolded text. You didn't look for us, you didn't write on any of our walls. You didn't tell us you were late. You weren't even online on time. You are admitting to having done literally everything wrong.

Edit #2:
Ok what the hell is going on...
View attachment 507731
Originally I was going to leave it at that, but then I saw him online. Correct me if I'm wrong , I will be open-minded, but this seems like he is blatantly ignoring me. It clearly says
"team name: le vache qui mort
player 1: Lasen
player 2: Raph369
player 3: RichardMillePlain"
I wonder who that player 3 is...
Anyways, I got here by just checking if lasen was online, and he was in that sort of stasis mode which implies a nick or something. or a linked account. i messaged "lasen" just a period to see who it was, and it was richardmilleplain which makes it even more clear that it was the person on our opponent's team. This is extremely ridiculous - at this point this is just act fishing... They're not even trying hard to get it scheduled, and they're just being plain lazy and yet still want to call act... smh I can't believe the audacity of this
This message was sent at 5:43pm. 43 minutes past deadline. Only reason he showed up was because we were all on the same account for the purposes of our game. Finding someone online for 1 minute doesn't mean they're available for the next half an hour nor that the other two members (me and Raph) were there.

Edit 3:
Also Orthodox Easter is on Sunday why tf does that mean you can't play on saturday or monday???
Surely you understand why someone who can't play on Christmas day also can't play on Xmas eve and Boxing day right? Not gonna take time away from my family which I see twice a year- if that- because you're a bad scheduler.

I'm wasting my precious time while at a concert. Have a good weekend.

This message was sent at 5:43pm. 43 minutes past deadline. Only reason he showed up was because we were all on the same account for the purposes of our game. Finding someone online for 1 minute doesn't mean they're available for the next half an hour nor that the other two members (me and Raph) were there.
1st. I'm talking about myself... not my teammates... my teammates were there...
2nd. The problem isn't that he couldn't play, the problem was that he is denying being my opponent. ur ignoring my point on that so idk what ur talking about
3rd. Where tf is 43 minutes coming from if richard wasn't online...

Gonna ignore the first part and focus on the bolded text. You didn't look for us, you didn't write on any of our walls. You didn't tell us you were late. You weren't even online on time. You are admitting to having done literally everything wrong.
I never said that we were in the right. I said that we were both in the wrong, not looking for the other team.

running late without making an effort to contact us then saying we're even remotely in the wrong is ludicrous.
Again, I'm saying we're both in the wrong so neither of us can go for act.

What 10 minutes are you referring to, where's this number coming from? I did check for your teammates. They were not online when the time came. They didn't look for me. You waited 33 minutes after scheduled time to make a post, no reference to being late, no nothing. Even if I was being generous, for scenarios where someone runs late you get 30 minutes of leeway. You missed that window as well.
Arc was literally online, as was I, as was sand, u sent that act post 15 minutes after but never ever looked for either arc or sand. During the first 15 minutes, yes. I wasn't online. But both of my teammates were online, so I don't know where ur getting this from. Maybe its because u didn't know their usernames. But on both of their profiles, they state their current usernames.

You were, in total, 20 minutes late. I wrote on your wall 3 minutes before scheduled time. So 23 minutes of waiting.
Ur ignoring that arc was actually online at the time, as was sand, this is a moot point.

You are given 15 minutes of leeway from the scheduled time. We actually stayed on for at least 5 more minutes after calling activity because I moderate multiple rooms and wanted to get someone to watch over them.
Again, arc and sand WERE LITERALLY ONLINE! U JUST DIDN'T LOOK FOR THEM!

U said u weren't able to be patient enough for 5 minutes. well at that point it's not our problem

Surely you understand why someone who can't play on Christmas day also can't play on Xmas eve and Boxing day right? Not gonna take time away from my family which I see twice a year- if that- because you're a bad scheduler.

Who tf spends that much time on BOXING DAY?! Also, surely you have time regardless, a match doesn't take that long! On Boxing Day and xmas day, ur going to have at least 20 or so minutes to do a match!

Also how long did it take to type this on mobile... u took some time and richard is still online so like why cant we still play

Finding someone online for 1 minute doesn't mean they're available for the next half an hour nor that the other two members (me and Raph) were there.
Well, RichardMillePlain IS STILL ONLINE? WTF DO U MEAN HE ISN'T AVAILABLE! I reached out to him, seeing as we had time, yet he literally denied being our opponents, which means he's literally avoiding us!

Last edited:

No.

My entire team is European and we it's Friday evening. We're not gonna sit on our asses, we have irl stuff we want to do.

Lasen stop trolling bro like fr your ass is acting like Baloor smh.

Eledyr

Le vilain petit Wooloo
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Translations Leader
Activity call: la vache qui mort vs. The Creative Charizards

On this one:
To be eligible for favorable judgment in an activity decision:
They must have waited for at least 15 minutes before leaving.
This is an undeniable fact, that The Creative Charizards didn't show up on time. In the same time, please understand that as mentioned, this is a crew battle, meaning all members of the same team want to be there for the battle. Meaning that, despite Richard being available past the scheduled time, it doesn't mean they could have play because one member of la vache qui mort's team is away. Finally, please do note that if you were online at the scheduled time, you didn't try to reach your opponents by any possible way, which is the final point of why the activity call is valid here. Assuming your opponent will reach you online while not making a single post, whether on Smogon, PS!, or Smogtours, is showing poor activity from your side.

Next round will come up soon.

Eledyr

Le vilain petit Wooloo
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Translations Leader
Time for Round 4, and semifinals!

Skoomy hate club vs. la vache qui mort

Cursed Yveltals vs. Victorious Sexy Talented Rich Attractive People
proof of pairing using Challonge.
As a reminder, REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY, Best-of one.
Please indicate your team in your winpost / activity call, it is very useful for my job as host!
Deadline is Monday 24th, April, 1PM GMT / 3PM GMT+2 / 9AM GMT-4

Activity call: la vache qui mort vs. The Creative Charizards

On this one:

This is an undeniable fact, that The Creative Charizards didn't show up on time. In the same time, please understand that as mentioned, this is a crew battle, meaning all members of the same team want to be there for the battle. Meaning that, despite Richard being available past the scheduled time, it doesn't mean they could have play because one member of la vache qui mort's team is away. Finally, please do note that if you were online at the scheduled time, you didn't try to reach your opponents by any possible way, which is the final point of why the activity call is valid here. Assuming your opponent will reach you online while not making a single post, whether on Smogon, PS!, or Smogtours, is showing poor activity from your side.

Next round will come up soon.
We were online too did they reach out to us?

Edit: Not trying to blame you, just trying to clear things up... Also what happened to our request for an extension?

Edit #2: My problem with Richard being available isn't that he wasn't able to play - ur misunderstanding my point - my point is that Richard was denying being our opponents - which is where the problem lies

Edit #3: Stop being toxic Richard

Last edited:

adem

yap
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
we replied less than 30 minutes after you let us know, we are still within time, stop dodging lol, its semis, and we are within the time frame. no way you set a time with only 30 minutes to play for a ghosting tour for all of you, all of us are on and were on for the past 10 minutes

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
:groudon-primal: Cumulative Usage Stats :groudon-primal:
Moves & Teammates | Combos | Leads
Code:
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Pokemon            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| -    | Arceus-*           |   35 |  83.33% |  51.43% |
| 1    | Groudon            |   29 |  69.05% |  55.17% |
| 2    | Necrozma-Dusk-Mane |   27 |  64.29% |  48.15% |
| 3    | Ho-Oh              |   23 |  54.76% |  47.83% |
| 4    | Koraidon           |   19 |  45.24% |  42.11% |
| 5    | Xerneas-*          |   13 |  30.95% |  46.15% |
| 5    | Eternatus          |   13 |  30.95% |  38.46% |
| 7    | Arceus-Ground      |   11 |  26.19% |  45.45% |
| 8    | Kyogre             |   10 |  23.81% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Marshadow          |    8 |  19.05% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Arceus             |    8 |  19.05% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Zygarde            |    7 |  16.67% |  57.14% |
| 11   | Arceus-Dark        |    7 |  16.67% |  42.86% |
| 13   | Yveltal            |    6 |  14.29% |  66.67% |
| 14   | Flutter Mane       |    5 |  11.90% |  20.00% |
| 15   | Arceus-Fairy       |    4 |   9.52% |  75.00% |
| 15   | Ditto              |    4 |   9.52% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Zacian-*           |    4 |   9.52% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Salamence          |    4 |   9.52% |  25.00% |
| 19   | Grimmsnarl         |    3 |   7.14% |  66.67% |
| 19   | Arceus-Water       |    3 |   7.14% |  66.67% |
| 19   | Deoxys-Speed       |    3 |   7.14% |  33.33% |
| 22   | Hatterene          |    2 |   4.76% | 100.00% |
| 22   | Magearna           |    2 |   4.76% | 100.00% |
| 22   | Melmetal           |    2 |   4.76% | 100.00% |
| 22   | Calyrex-Ice        |    2 |   4.76% | 100.00% |
| 22   | Giratina           |    2 |   4.76% |  50.00% |
| 22   | Dondozo            |    2 |   4.76% |  50.00% |
| 22   | Chansey            |    2 |   4.76% |  50.00% |
| 22   | Gothitelle         |    2 |   4.76% |  50.00% |
| 22   | Galvantula         |    2 |   4.76% |  50.00% |
| 22   | Ferrothorn         |    2 |   4.76% |   0.00% |
| 22   | Deoxys-Attack      |    2 |   4.76% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Rayquaza           |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Landorus           |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Lugia              |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Palkia-Origin      |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Cyclizar           |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Diancie            |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Houndstone         |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Smeargle           |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Kyurem-Black       |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Roaring Moon       |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Clodsire           |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Great Tusk         |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Kyurem-White       |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Landorus-Therian   |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Gholdengo          |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Froslass           |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Lunala             |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
Congrats to the winners and a thank you to everyone for their participation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)