Tournament National Dex Ubers Ghosting Tour [30$ PRIZE WINNER] - Won by the skoomy hate club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eledyr

Le vilain petit Wooloo
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Translations Leader
Activity calls & Extension:

The Guardian Groudon vs. UwU: Both teams show poor schedule attempts, as Farce Of The Death didn't gave any attempting time and contacted Sulo on Thursday, while Sulo answered on Sunday. As a result, this will be coinflipped.
Capture4.JPG
The Guardian Groudon vs. UwU

Drunken Dons vs. Cute Little Tea Cups: Both teams tried to contact each other, but couldn't find a time to play. As a result, this will be extended.

The White Owls vs. Rock N Rowlets: For some reason, the game wasn't played. As mentioned in a previous post, any player of a team can play the game. It will be extended because it seems to be a miscommunication.

TBD vs. Hot 'n Cold : No response to the schedule attempt.

Team 1 vs. The Blade Breakers: The opposing team didn't come on scheduled time.

Team 4 vs. CLODDERS: No schedule attempts from the opposing team.

Spooky Spheals vs. Hallowed Knights: The opposing team didn't come on scheduled time.

Round 2 will come soon!

Eledyr

Le vilain petit Wooloo
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Translations Leader
Round 2:

UwU vs. TBD

Team 5 vs. The Creative Charizards

Hallowed Knights vs. Edgy Gallades

Victorious Sexy Talented Rich Attractive People
vs. The Blade Breakers

CLODDERS vs. Skoomy hate club

Electro Toasters
vs. Team 2

Feur vs. Rock N Rowlets

Drunken Dons vs. la vache qui mort
Randomized through Challonge.

tagging relevant people:
As a reminder, REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY, Best-of one.
Please indicate your team in your winpost / activity call, it is very useful for my job as host!
Deadline is Monday 10th, April, 1PM GMT / 3PM GMT+2 / 9AM GMT-4

Extension Deadline is Thursday 6th, April, 1PM GMT / 3PM GMT+2 / 9AM GMT-4

Last edited:

Eledyr

Le vilain petit Wooloo
Translations Leader
Activity call:

Victorious Sexy Talented Rich Attractive People vs. The Blade Breakers : the opposing team didn't show on time.

Round 3 will be up soon!

Eledyr

Le vilain petit Wooloo
Translations Leader
Round 3:

Victorious Sexy Talented Rich Attractive People vs. Edgy Gallades

Cursed Yveltals vs. Electro Toasters

Skoomy hate club vs. Rock N Rowlets

la vache qui mort vs. The Creative Charizards
proof of pairings, once again made via challonge

tagging relevant people:

As a reminder, REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY, Best-of one.
Please indicate your team in your winpost / activity call, it is very useful for my job as host!
Deadline is Monday 17th, April, 1PM GMT / 3PM GMT+2 / 9AM GMT-4

calling act; opponents suggested 3-4pm our time, we agreed, they never showed up or said anything since Wednesday; with Orthodox Easter around the corner I don't wanna have to play during my holiday weekend or on Monday.
I strongly disagree that you should've called act... Arc was late by a minute and you weren't online. Do you not have the patience to wait around for at least 5 minutes? smh... calling act for being late by a minute... if you want to call act, stay around for a bit and see if we show up or not...

Edit: OK, apparently u stayed on for 10 minutes, but did u even try finding us? Or did you just ry to purposefully not look for us in order to be able to call act? I wasn't online, but BOTH of my teammates were online and you didn't even bother trying to find one of them. If you didn't just sit around waiting, go look on my wall, go look for my teammates on showdown, you would've found them. But no, you just had to stay still and just go for the act win WHICH IS COMPLETELY UNDESERVED. We are willing to reschedule, maybe even later today not the weekend. But overall, the problem is just that you were the ones who logged off and decided to not look for our team. We didn't look for you, but either way, none of us deserve to call act here.

Edit #2:
Ok what the hell is going on...
1681487088973.png

Originally I was going to leave it at that, but then I saw him online. Correct me if I'm wrong , I will be open-minded, but this seems like he is blatantly ignoring me. It clearly says
"team name: le vache qui mort
player 1: Lasen
player 2: Raph369
player 3: RichardMillePlain"
I wonder who that player 3 is...
Anyways, I got here by just checking if lasen was online, and he was in that sort of stasis mode which implies a nick or something. or a linked account. i messaged "lasen" just a period to see who it was, and it was richardmilleplain which makes it even more clear that it was the person on our opponent's team. This is extremely ridiculous - at this point this is just act fishing... They're not even trying hard to get it scheduled, and they're just being plain lazy and yet still want to call act... smh I can't believe the audacity of this

Edit 3:
Also Orthodox Easter is on Sunday why tf does that mean you can't play on saturday or monday???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)