Tournament National Dex Same Trios II: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead by Daylight

GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL. DO NOT PASS GO.
is a Contributor to Smogon
Claiming act oppp disnt answered
I contacted you on Thursday and you responded yesterday. I then told you I had barely any availability today, which you agreed to. I literally tried to make this fit my schedule, and I couldn’t answer your post. There’s really no reason to claim a win here. I can play at 7 PM my time, otherwise I’m calling act considering you didn’t respond for a day and a half until I barely had anytime to play.

Ina fable

Ando bien Inflamable
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor
I contacted you on Thursday and you responded yesterday. I then told you I had barely any availability today, which you agreed to. I literally tried to make this fit my schedule, and I couldn’t answer your post. There’s really no reason to claim a win here. I can play at 7 PM my time, otherwise I’m calling act considering you didn’t respond for a day and a half until I barely had anytime to play.
If you dont have time to play on weekend then contact earlier ? Anyway i cant play now so this should be a coinflip

ibleachyourskin

formerly ibeat
Bit too late for this but claiming act. Opp never responded back on my wall after given time but i think its unjustifiable to give act but its worth a try atleasy

Unfortunately calling act, opp hasnt responded and its an hour past set time on an already extended battle
first of all i could have called act yesterday but decided not to, because i belived you asked an extension there is no trace of.
i didn't show up because my captain was already talking with the host about the matter

first of all i could have called act yesterday but decided not to, because i belived you asked an extension there is no trace of.
i didn't show up because my captain was already talking with the host about the matter
As for yesterdays situation, I was already trying to squeeze something in when I didn’t have much time, although I gave you notice from start of the week and you didn’t really gave me much of an availability making it hard to schedule. As well as you never let me know todays battle wasn’t happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)