Project National Dex Research Week - Week 1: Slowbro and Blissey

Status
Not open for further replies.

pannu

beyond the farthest stars
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Banner coming soon | Approved by NatDex forum mods | hosted by Pannuracotta and Co-hosted by sigmatecture | OP stolen from here

Welcome to the National Dex research week project!

The concept of this project is that each week you will be given a set of 2 or more Pokémon, you then have to pick atleast one of these pokemon and you'll then have to build a team and ladder with them. Whenever you've hit your peak you make a post sharing your experiences with the Pokémon you used, whoever has the highest ELO rating at the end of the week wins said week and goes into the Hall of Fame!

I should also mention that the entire point of this project is to promote discussion, so please Remember to write about the Pokémon! It should be about your thoughts about the mon as a whole, don't just talk about your laddering experience, bring up some other ideas too! You could give your thoughts about how it was like to build a team with the Pokémon on it or any cool ideas you have for what it can do in the current meta, it doesnt have to be the longest post in the world but you should always talk about something you thought of!

If you have any further questions please dm the host or the co-host and we will try our best to answer them

pannu

beyond the farthest stars
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Week 1!

:ss/slowbro: :ss/blissey:

To kick this project off i wanted to start out with some pokemon that are pretty splashable on any team, so i went with the tiers S-tier pivots, Slowbro and Blissey! Will you be using their standard sets or come up with a new and unique set never before seen?

To participate in this you need to:
Make an new alt with the prefix! This weeks prefix is NDRW1, for example if i were to sign-up id do so with the name NDRW1 Pannu
Use atleast one of the pokemon being researched, of course using both is fine too
Share your thoughts and Experience with the pokemon you used, could be a cool replay or an intresting niche you found for it, Anything works!

This week ends on Sunday the 10th at 11:59pm +1. Untill then, Have fun researching!​

Last edited:
Not a reply to the first week, but I think it could be interesting if we tried to revive this project. I think it may have simply not gotten enough attention the first time around, especially since the first post was at a time when OU was constantly changing and the crown tundra was relatively novel.

Personally, I propose that the next two picks be Blaziken and Kyurem, two immense threats in the tier that can be tough to fit on teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)