e. also gold brave ig
e2. ok r8 rly wanted confirmation
1685517475407.png

also i think my elo might decay if that happenes uhh whoop

Last edited:
Reactions: R8

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
Knowledge Achievement
Bronze
Reached 1700 Elo

Account Name - RTSG 3

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldex-1879536751-txtiyobzpbb9edssdbl4tqem2l0ozrnpw Replay and screenshots
Sorry:

You can get several achievements from the same battle/account, and you are generally encourage to post them by batch to avoid flooding the thread if you are chaining them up. I'll like your post once I've taken it into account, please do not play on the account you used until then.
Your account is currently at 1500

Sorry:

Your account is currently at 1500
Oh I posted the screenshots as soon as I reached 1700. I forgot about past achievements thread but at the same I posted my replay for the very same day. I played a few games later unfortunately as I missed the reply but anyway its your call and I will respect the decision. I am currently at 1648 and wont play on that account I posted.

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
Oh I posted the screenshots as soon as I reached 1700. I forgot about past achievements thread but at the same I posted my replay for the very same day. I played a few games later unfortunately as I missed the reply but anyway its your call and I will respect the decision.
I will make an exception and give you the achievement, but make sure to follow the guidelines next time :blobthumbsup:

I would like to claim bronze in the ability section. Attaching screenshots here with 80 GXE. Account Name - Roadrasher 2

Screenshot 2023-06-13 023646.png
Screenshot 2023-06-13 024113.png

Last edited:
Hello. :)

I would like to claim Brave and Knowledge achievements Gold, and Ability achievement Bronze, please and thank you. (I had a win streak cooking from Saturday night when I got home from the bar to earlier tonight but idk if it got to bronze lmao)
IMG_0357.jpeg
IMG_0359.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)